Live from YCS Seattle!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='EmpoleMew' timestamp='1353266557' post='6072647']
He's been activating Tiaramisu's effect without already having a viable target in the graveyard, and someone reported that he was returning destroyed Madolches to the deck when the opponent had Macro up.
[/quote]

Well that sucks. :\ (isn't happy anymore)

[quote name='Canadian' timestamp='1353263536' post='6072593']
When does top 16 get posted?
[/quote]

[u]Top 16[/u]
Wind-Ups
Mermails
Agents
Agents
Dino Rabbit
Dino Rabbit
Machina Geargia
Inzektors
Wind-Ups
Mermails
Mermails
Dark World
Mermails
Wind-Ups
Agents
Mermails

[url="http://www.konami.com/yugioh/blog/?p=11777"]http://www.konami.co...h/blog/?p=11777[/url]

[quote name='♥ D.A._Siegfried ♥' timestamp='1353268304' post='6072695']
[u]Top 16[/u]

5 Mermails
3 Wind-Ups
3 Agents
2 Dino Rabbit
1 Inzektors
1 Dark World
1 Machina Geargia

[url="http://www.konami.com/yugioh/blog/?p=11777"]http://www.konami.co...h/blog/?p=11777[/url]
[/quote]fix'd because this is better.

Inzektors won

also

[quote name='Shark_' timestamp='1350843980' post='6049918']
Only 1 Wind-Up deck made Top 16, this means that at the next YCS there will be less people bandwagoning Wind-Ups for their good showings and since they only managed to do good because overrepresented, I don't expect them to even make Top 32 next time.
[/quote]

SUP FAGET

[quote name='Shark_' timestamp='1353286635' post='6073007']
Good job at being obsessed and using childish offences.

Btw your stupid is showing since Wind-Ups dropped again. It looks like I was right so sorry, no need to get buttmad about it.
[/quote]

YOUR SURPRISING ALSO INTELLIGENCE ME

Seriously though, one of the rogue Decks of the format actually managed to win. I'd like to see some other rogue Decks, like Tele-DAD or Psychics top one of these days.

[quote name='byakk' timestamp='1353288486' post='6073029']
>Doesn't expect to see Wind-Ups get to top 32 because apparently the deck sucks

>Wind-Ups almost take up 25% of top 16 and reach top 4

>Claims to be right
[/quote]

Yeah so? They didn't win, again, because they're sh*t, what's your point exactly? Why are you getting so buttangry about a children's card game to go as far as hoping something like that would happen so you could make your childish and racist comeback?

Relax kid, really.

[quote name='Shark_' timestamp='1353289725' post='6073065']
Yeah so? They didn't win, again, because they're sh*t, what's your point exactly?
[/quote]

So according to your logic, Inzektors and Geargia must be the best decks because they [i]did[/i] win YCS's, and Water, Agents, Dino Rabbit, and whatever else was in the top 16 must be terrible because they [i]didn't[/i] win these YCS's.

I'm only calling you out on this because of how arrogant you were acting in the last thread.

[quote name='byakk' timestamp='1353290019' post='6073069']
So according to your logic, Inzektors and Geargia must be the best decks because they [i]did[/i] win YCS's, and Water, Agents, Dino Rabbit, and whatever else was in the top 16 must be terrible because they [i]didn't[/i] win these YCS's.

I'm only calling you out on this because of how arrogant you were acting in the last thread.
[/quote]

I was just saying that Wind-Ups would drop with time and they are, in fact, dropping.

Expecting and being sure about something are two different things.

I was *jokingly* expecting them to not even make Top 32 and sure of the fact that they would drop.

Case closed. Next time don't resort to insults because someone made negative accusations about an archetype you like.

It's just a game, learn to deal with other people's opinions without being the *actually* arrogant one.

[quote name='Shark_' timestamp='1353290706' post='6073084']
I was just saying that Wind-Ups would drop with time and they are, in fact, dropping.
[/quote]

Except that's wrong.

If anything, they showed more representation than in the previous event and are definitely one of the best candidates for winning a ycs. Just because they didn't win doesn't mean they're s***, and they're definitely far from s***.

Yeah so? They didn't win, again, because they're sh*t, what's your point exactly? Why are you getting so buttangry about a children's card game to go as far as hoping something like that would happen so you could make your childish and racist comeback?

Relax kid, really.
[/quote]

wat

Relax kid, really.
[/quote]

You know, I was going to be on your side because of your report, but you are really doing nothing to help yourself.

I'm glad that three of the top eight were Mermails. Here's hoping at least one of them can make it to the top four.

Soooooooooo, let me guess this straight.

Shark is saying we take the game to seriously and need to relax, and respect others opinions. Despite the fact that in the last one of these you spent pretty much every post shooting down others opinions, and making 90% of people lose any and all respect they may have ever had.

Becuase thats amazing logic right there. Heres a tip, before you say something in the future, I'd reread and you know make sure you don't look like a fool.

Do you do this deliberately? I'm actually looking forwards to the next one of these if Chris is around for it. Won't that be an intresting talk.

OT: Inzectors is a shock given how hard the deck suffered. Otherwise no real suprises. If any at all.

Archived