Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Trinity [OoC Thread/Not Started/Accepting/CoHost-TheFinalFan]

Trimage: Actually, I can just increase the required number of materials to 8 instead of killing of its materials on Summon. Saves room on the card (which is important because I have a limited number of lines with the modded MSE I used), and it actually takes longer to achieve the win condition.

Beginning: A lot of alt win cards have that "stall to win" problem. The only exceptions are Last Turn, which was banned thanks entirely to The Wicked Avatar if I recall correctly, and Vennominaga, which is a pain in the ass to summon in its own right. I could probably come up with a much more interesting and creative win condition for Scourge Dragon, but that would probably cause unnecessary balance issues.

Also, Lightsworns don't normally go well with Malefics, anyway as far as I can tell. True, they can dump Truth Dragon, but that's better done with Dragon's Ravine.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler='My App'][b]Username:[/b] AixDivadis
[b]Name:[/b] Bakudan (爆弾)
[b]Age:[/b] 20
[b]Gender:[/b] Male Bishounen
[hr][spoiler='Appearance']Bakudan is a tall and lean man with a head of fiery orange hair and yellow highlights and cool amber eyes. Baku, as most people call him, is often mistaken for an android due to the fact that the most of the right side of his face and much of his back is covered with copper and steel designs as if they were exposed mechanical innards and his right arm is gone, replaced by a copper and steel skeletal prosthetic. Over his right eye, he wears a complex looking eyepatch which can extend a curved glass visor to cover his left eye as a Duel Gazer. Casually, at home, he wears a loose-fitting dull orange robe, but when he goes out, he changes into a cyberpunk-esque outfit consisting of a hooded, tight, form-fitting, black satin trench coat with many adjustable straps and black pants and black leather knee-high boots. Baku’s gold Duel Disk expands from his right prosthetic arm instead of being strapped to his left as per usual with most Duelists. [hr][spoiler=’Picture’][img]http://safebooru.org//images/669/93e6e2c1bda72252317cb075c9e6236d457ff9da.jpg?674505[/img][/spoiler][/spoiler]
[hr][spoiler=’Equipment’][b][u]Eyepatch/Duel Gazer:[/u][/b] It is a copper scope that detects levels of current, UV and infrared. The side has the ability to extend out a clear visor that is actually a Duel Gazer.
[b][u]Duel Disk:[/u][/b] The Duel Disk is made with both brass and some gold. It is built into Baku’s prosthetic arm. The slots for the cards are orange.
[b][u]Uniform:[/u][/b] It’s not a uniform for anything. Bakudan just looks cool in all black.[/spoiler]
[hr][spoiler='Personality’]Bakudan does not care for people he does not know and people he just met. He is arrogant and cocky and enjoys insulting others and remarking upon their reactions. He knows all the wrong buttons to press on a person to make them snap and he uses that to his advantage to make his opponent’s anger get the better of them.
Despite his outward confidence, Bakudan is afraid to make friends because he is afraid to get hurt again. He is extremely overprotective of his sister, the only family member he has left and will react with fury at anyone who dares approach her.[/spoiler]
[hr][spoiler=’Biography’]Baku was born to an ordinary family of four, there was him, his younger brother, who was two years younger than him and his youngest sibling, his little sister who was seven years younger than him and his two happily married parents. They all loved each other like an ideal family would.
Bakudan was the science freak, he loved science, but even more than that, he loved bombs, explosions and fire. Yes, he was an utter pyromaniac. Fortunately for him, perhaps, was the fact that he had a psychic power to tell when a bomb was going to blow so he could get out of the way safely and also know what not to do. This made Baku very cocky and make him chance fate knowing that he would not die. He was also a star Duelist with his “Explosia” Deck as he could predict when was a turning point in a Duel.
But, one day, Bakudan was experimenting with and making bombs after school with his friends and his siblings and his parents were coming to pick him up, when he suddenly detected a much greater explosion coming and he could not stop it. He screamed for everyone to evacuate but no one really realize what was going on and died. Of the people nearby, only he and his little sister survived, but not unscathed. Bakudan had lost an arm and much of his back and his little sister lost her legs.
They were saved, fortunately, as a passerby was quick enough to react to call the hospital. When Bakudan went back to sift through the ruins of the classroom, he found the Negative Number, when he touched it, it became Number -61: Explosia Gear Dragon.
At first, he hated it, but the Negative Number manipulated his mind to hate the world instead and told him off to find the other Negative Numbers and unite them. His mind was weak at the time when he first got the Negative Number, so he was able to be manipulated, but not long after he realized what the Negative Number was doing and got it under control.[/spoiler]
[hr][b]Faction:[/b]Number Hunter
[hr][spoiler='Psychic Power']Bakudan’s ability allows him to know when something big is going to happen and approximately when it is going to happen. In a Duel, he can tell if his opponent is about to pull something big on their next turn, though he would be unclear as to what it would be. He also can tell if he is going to draw a card he needs. Outside of a Duel, he can tell when he's about to get hit by something and what sort of thing would happen to him or when something like a bomb is going to blow up.[/spoiler]
[hr][spoiler='Explosia Deck']Explosia is a custom archetype that banishes each other to cause burn and destruction. It also causes burn to oneself, but that is put under control by its trump Continuous Spell Card which gets effects when you take burn and prevents you from losing the Duel from burn.
[spoiler=’Number -61: Explosia Gear Dragon’][img]http://yugico.com/customcard/151946.jpg[/img][spoiler=’Lore’]3 Level 9 monsters
Must be Xyz Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. You can also Xyz Summon this card with 3 FIRE Xyz Monsters (Xyz Materials attached to those monsters are banished.) You can banish this card and all its Xyz Material; banish all cards on the field and both players take 4000 damage. Neither player takes damage for the rest of the turn.[/spoiler][/spoiler[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Admiral_Stalfos19 okay at 8 but it can't get Xyz Materials from other card effects and no attacking the same turn it attaches.

Okay AixDivadis explain your psychic powers better because right now it seems OPed but I don't know how it works in a duel so it might just be useless and I know some numbers have given unfair powers cough 25 cough. Also what about the other number you have on the first page, finally Number -61 seems OPed but also not OPed because it is so hard to bring out and its effect also hits you so I'm going to wait to hear what other people have to say cuz that card is strangely balanced but the 4000 burn with high attack but a ridiculous cost is throwing me for a loop.

I changed my mind from the first page. And the psychic power, he just has a gut feeling when something big is going to happen nearby and he can tell when it's going to happen and he gets a brief and obscure flash of it happening. Depending on how big of a thing it is, he can feel it happening from farther away and earlier. An example would be say, there was a mine right in front of him. Three seconds before he's about to step on it, he suddenly feels dread and sees a scene of him blowing up. He stops walking and the feeling goes away. When he's about to go forwards again, he gets the feeling again, so he turns to the side and he doesn't get the feeling.

In a duel, he feels the turn before that he's going to draw a good card. He gets a glimpse of the back of a card, so he knows what it is about, but he does not know what card it is. If he's about to attack, he will know what trap is about to hit him so he'll avoid attacking... though I'm not sure if you would consider that OP?

How would the number be if it were like Black Rose? And, also, I'm only going to use it as a super-dramatic game-ender.

AixDivadis knowing what is going to happen ahead of time is way broken, so tone it down and explain it in your app and then we'll see, or you could just not have psychic powers. Also seeing as your guy is Number Hunting he can have both cards.
Aesirson Number -1 is yours just make it good and if its user has anything to do with the Astral or Barian world PM me before posting the app.
Admiral_Stalfos19 Number-75: Malific Scourge Dragon is in but I will be watching your duels because it has an auto win condition.

Gonna be using a few custom cards so I thought I'd post them here for approval

[spoiler=cards]
[img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/264/d/e/firebird_mother_card_2_by_totalobelisk-d5ffb2r.jpg[/img]

Name: Firehawk
Attribute: FIRE
Level: 3
Type: Winged Beast / Effect
Lore: You take no damage from a battle involving this card. If this card is destroyed by battle: You can remove this card in your Graveyard from play and Target 1 face-up FIRE monster you control; until the End Phase it gains ATK equal to the damage you would have taken from a battle involving this card.
ATK: 0
DEF: 1700

Name: Firefalcon
Level: 5
Lore: You can Tribute Summon this card by Tributing 2 Winged Beast-Type FIRE monsters: If you do your opponent takes 1000 points of damage.
ATK: 1900
DEF: 200

Name: Firechick
Level: 1
Type: Winged Beast / Tuner
Lore: You can destroy 1 card you control: Special Summon this card from your hand. You can only activate the effect of “Firechick” once per turn.

Name: Firesparrow
Lore: If a card you control is destroyed by a card effect: You can Special Summon this card from your hand and inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent.
ATK: 1200

Name: Firecrow
Level: 2
Type: Winged Beast / Tuner
Lore: When a FIRE monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is sent to the Graveyard for the Synchro Summon of a FIRE monster: That monster gains 500 ATK for every other Synchro Material Monster.
ATK: 500

Name: Firedove
Lore: You can destroy 1 face-up Winged Beast-Type FIRE monster you control: Special Summon this card from this hand; this card gains ATK equal to the destroyed monster’s DEF until the End Phase.
ATK: 1300
DEF: 0

Name: Firechicken
Attribute: Fire
Level: 1
Lore: When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 level 3 or lower FIRE monster from your Graveyard.
DEF: 0

Name: Firepigeon
Level: 2
Lore: When this card is Special Summoned from your Graveyard: All FIRE monsters you control gain 1000 ATK and are destroyed during the End Phase.
ATK: 1000
DEF: 500

Name: Golden Firebird
Level: 7
Type: Winged Beast / Synchro / Effect
Lore: 1 FIRE Tuner + 1 Winged Beast-Type non-Tuner FIRE monster.
Once per turn: Destroy 1 card you control; inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by a card effect you can Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower FIRE monster from your Graveyard.
ATK: 2800
DEF: 1600

Name: Firegle
Level: 8
Lore: 1 FIRE Tuner + 1 or more Winged Beast-Type non-Tuner FIRE monsters.
When a player takes damage from a card effect: This card gains ATK equal to the amount of damage taken until the End Phase. When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster.
ATK: 3000
DEF: 2300

Name: Firephoenix
Level: 10
Lore: 1 FIRE Tuner + 2 or more Winged Beast-Type non-Tuner FIRE monsters.
When this card is Summoned: Destroy all other cards you control; your opponent takes 500 points of damage for each card destroyed by this effect. If this card is destroyed by your opponent’s card effect and sent to the Graveyard: Special Summon this card during your next End Phase.
ATK: 3200
DEF: 2800

Name: Ash Nest
Type: Normal Spell Card
Lore: Special Summon 1 Winged Beast-Type monster from your hand; then destroy 1 face-up card you control. You can only activate 1 "Ash Nest" per turn.

Name: Volcano Nest
Type: Field Spell Card
Lore: All monsters are treated as FIRE monsters. During the End Phase: The turn player must destroy 1 card they control OR take 500 points of damage. Each time a card is destroyed by this card’s effect: Place 1 Lava Counter on this card; when this card is destroyed inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of Lava Counters on this card x200.

Name: From Fire and Flames
Type: Normal Spell Card
Lore: Both players can pay 500 life points to draw 1 card from their deck: If the drawn card is a FIRE monster they can reveal it to their opponent to inflict 500 points of damage to them.

Name: Ember Soul
Type: Continuous Trap Card
Lore: Activate when a FIRE monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: Special Summon Ember Tokens (Pyro-Type/FIRE/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) equal to that monster's level. These Tokens cannot be used as Synchro Material Monsters. These Tokens cannot be Tributed except for the Tribute Summon of a FIRE monster. When this card is removed from the field destroy all Tokens Summoned by this card's effect.

Name: Spark Life
Type: Normal Trap
Lore: Target 3 FIRE monsters in your Graveyard; place them on top of your deck in any order.
[/spoiler]

[quote name='Varian Emissary' timestamp='1355693932' post='6095207']
Admiral_Stalfos19 Number-75: Malific Scourge Dragon is in but I will be watching your duels because it has an auto win condition.
[/quote]

*shrugs shoulders*

Scourge Dragon should be easy enough to deal with to be honest. I just need to refrain from cock-blocking too many assassination attempts.

I am interested in joining. So here goes...

[spoiler=Character]
[b]Username:[/b] Destruction Hero

[b]Name:[/b] Blaine Wutherfield

[b]Age:[/b] 15

[b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b]Appearance:[/b] Blaine is about medium-sized in height and build, standing at 5’7 tall and weighing 145lbs. He has red spiky hair with orange outlines around the sides. His eyes are piercing hazel, and his face contains several cuts and bruises. Normally, he will usually wear large black hoodie and grey jeans when navigating through his ordinary day. However, when with his family, he is forced to dress more formal and sophisticated; a white tuxedo and white trousers, along with newly polished shoes and a red tie.

[spoiler=Equipment]
[b]D-Pad:[/b] A red counterpart to the D-Pad that Katagiri uses on Zexal Episode 76.
[b]Duel Gazer Tattoo:[/b] The tattoo is implanted on both of Blaine’s eyes, unlike most users. When he duels, it spreads out of his eyes (what glow yellow) into the shape of red fire with orange outlines.
[/spoiler]

[b]Personality:[/b] Blaine is often seen by others to resemble a dangerous fire. This is due to him being aggressive and ruthless he is to others. He is over competitive when against others, to the extent of boasting his Opponents into fear or luring them into a brutal assault. He is sadist in nature, because he only intends to humiliate Duelists to satisfy his emotional sorrows, or in some cases prove himself as a worthy Duelist to his family. Unlike typical Duelists, Blaine shows no mood for excitement or friendship; only aggression and isolation.
This dark Personality was mainly brought upon Blaine due to the insecurity within his family, which made him vulnerable to becoming possessed by a Number. Upon being controlled, his emotions reached its peak and his very soul became damaged.

[b]Bio:[/b] Blaine was born into the Wutherfield Family, a well-known wealthy family that were proud tycoons in the industry of Duel Monsters. Ever since existing, Blaine has always felt insecure about being the inferior child to his four siblings, who were all academic prodigies in comparison to him. Frustrated of not getting the love he needed, he became the “rebellious” child out of his stuck-up family, to the extent of disobeying orders and isolating himself from the rest of the world.
Upon winning a Negative Number from one of his “friends” that suddenly became insane from the card, Blaine’s dark emotions reached its peak due to the influence that “Number -23: Bio-Tech Dragon” had over him. He became the ruthless and relentless teen that many people feared, in just one month of gaining that reputation. Yet, the Number was still not satisfied, it made him continue to somewhat assault random people around Heartland for something…

[b]Faction:[/b] Number Holder

[b]Deck Type:[/b] Blaine’s deck is a FIRE Attribute deck that mainly revolves around burn tactics and swarming level 3 monsters for Xyz Summon (Mainly Custom Cards are used). His deck is spearheaded by “Underworld Mech – Infernal Combustor” and in rare occasions, “Number -23: Bio-Tech Dragon”.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Custom Aces]
[url="http://yugico.com/user/31373-DHero/card/38129-Blaine_s_Deck/151572-Underworld_Mech_-_Infernal_Combustor"][img]http://yugico.com/customcard/151572.jpg[/img][/url]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]2 level 3 FIRE monsters[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: inflict 300 points of damage to your Opponent for each monster on the field.[/size][/font][/color]
[url="http://yugico.com/user/31373-DHero/card/38129-Blaine_s_Deck/151590-Number_-23__Bio-Tech_Dragon"][img]http://yugico.com/customcard/151590.jpg[/img][/url]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]3 Level 3 monsters [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Cannot be destroyed by battle except with “Number” monsters. When this card is Xyz Summoned, you can target 1 face-up Xyz Monster on your Opponent's side of the field: detach all of its Xyz Materials and decrease its ATK by 300 for each Xyz Material detached. Once per turn, you can detach all of this cards Xyz Materials from it to increase its ATK by 300 for each Xyz Material detached, until your next End Phase. If this card has no Xyz Materials, it cannot attack your Opponent directly.[/size][/font][/color]
[/spoiler]

[quote name='Varian Emissary' timestamp='1355696535' post='6095257']
Destruction Hero accepted but I'm guessing you mean for its first effect to hinder the opponent and the second one to help it.
[/quote]

Well, the first effect of -23 is targetted towards the Opponent's Xyz Monster (As an anti Xyz monster card) and the second to itself (But temporally). I have edited its effect to make that more clear and added a Number 17's negative effect to it. Hopefully it will be balanced enough.

Username: TheFinalFan
Name: Carlotta "Cobra" McCay
Appearance: Carlotta is a young woman with long black hair tied back into a braid, red streaks in her hair that connect with two of her bangs to make them look like fangs, aquamarine eyes that are usually accented by black eyeliner, fair skin, and a lithe figure. She normally wears black Gothic clothing, including a black laptop bag with a snake skull clip on the front, boots made from fake cobra skin, and a black Gothic Lolita dress. She normally carries herself with a pompous, arrogant air to herself.
Equipment: Carlotta possesses a black and red D-Pad and a black laptop in her laptop bag, as well as some other gadgets.
Personality: Carlotta is rather stuck-up and sees herself as better than everyone else, but that's out of necessity. She rarely sees her parents, and has been secluded for most of her life, figuring that the world is filled with jerks and overall ruthless people, based on her experiences with her nannies. Therefore, she had to protect herself and make sure she is seen as the top dog. While May and her family are some of the nicer people she knows, she hates her fellow classmates, now that she is supposed to attend an actual school. She has created a persona for herself, "Cobra", to express her disdain for everyone else.
Bio: Carlotta is the daughter of Kari and Charlie McCay, and through Kari McCay (née Tsukumo), the niece of Yuma and Tori Tsukumo and the cousin of Hikari Tsukumo. Charlie, once he got out of prison for all of the property damage, managed to use his luck to win big, but stopped while he was ahead and opened up his own casino on the Vegas strip. Kari became a world-renowned author by using her brother's adventures as the inspiration for a series of adventure novels. Together, both parents were rather busy, mostly leaving Carlotta in the care of various nannies, and recently in the hands of her elder cousin on Charlie's side of the family, May. Now attending Heartland High, as she has been home schooled up until now, she has set out to use her supposed psychic powers to dominate the school.
Faction: Bystander (briefly Number Holder)
Deck Type: Snake Deck (briefly changes to a [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/293681-agro-armz-create-forbidden-beasts/"]Forbidden Beast[/url] Deck)

Also, I reserve the following Negative Number.
[spoiler=Number -23]
Number -32: Forbidden Beast King Ahi Vritra
DARK/Reptile/Xyz/Rank 8/3300 ATK/3000 DEF
2 Level 8 Gemini Monsters
This monster gains the effects of the Xyz Materials used to Xyz Summon this monster that the Xyz Materials would gain if they were treated as Effect Monsters. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; activate one of the following effects:
● Add 1 "Sealed Mantra" from your Deck to your hand.
● Target 1 "Sealed Mantra" in your Graveyard, add the target to your hand.
[/spoiler]

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1355686791' post='6095107']
Beginning: A lot of alt win cards have that "stall to win" problem. The only exceptions are Last Turn, [b]which was banned thanks entirely to The Wicked Avatar if I recall correctly, [/b]and Vennominaga, which is a pain in the ass to summon in its own right. I could probably come up with a much more interesting and creative win condition for Scourge Dragon, but that would probably cause unnecessary balance issues.

Also, Lightsworns don't normally go well with Malefics, anyway as far as I can tell. True, they can dump Truth Dragon, but that's better done with Dragon's Ravine.
[/quote]

Last Turn was banned because of Wall of Revealing Light and Jowgen, the slow avatars had nothing to do with it. Venonminaga is the only balanced alt win condition because in order for you to win you have to summon her first (which is a toll) then you actually have to keep attacking with her which is player interaction. Yes Malefics tend to not work well with Lightsworns but that is because they run skill drain BUT you wouldn't run skill drain with this monster you would just sit on safe zone forever and stall win. Even with modifications it just turns Malefics which were an excellent beatdown deck to a stall deck therefore making it bad like every other alt win condition not named Venominaga.

Okay and since we're talking about other numbers the herp derp volcana thing that Aix has. It isn't broken, its actually pretty interestingly bad...maybe not really. And that's really for two main reasons
[list=1]
[*]Though it wasn't finally decided upon but this RP looked like it would have a LP cap of 6000 so its not an FTK.
[*]You can't summon that thing unless explosia comes with its own version of Bahumat Shark or some random yet easily summonable Lvl 9 that you can drop Galaxy Queen's Light with and even then you have to spam other monsters so you could even make the thing. No matter what route I see that thing coming it promotes the massive use of hand or its so late game that its now flare. Either way only really broken way you can abuse this is with Rekindling + a level 9 monster with 200 Def or less. But Rekindling is bad to begin with so yeah and this is an RP where your opponent will 8/9 times out of ten have the perfect card to counter this situation. In short I'm fine with it.
[/list]

I was actually going to bring in an old character from an RP that never got anywhere, and that character was a blind monk who used a Phoenix Archetype. I guess that won't be happening in this RP tho xD

Anyway, can my character be a being of energy not native to either the Astral or Barian world? I was thinking that he would look like a human, but he would be invisible for people not wearing the D-Gazer. I would of course give a reason for this in his Bio.

EDIT: Will I have to watch some of the later Zexal episodes to know what's going on? The latest episode I watched was the one with the crazy train chick (which aired a long time ago) so if I need to catch up you'll have to tell me xD

Hmm for your guy Aesirson why don't you PM me what you have and then I'll decide okay though it will have to be amassing otherwise it wouldn't be fair to other people. Also I'd say you should watch the show just cuz I think it's good but if you don't want to then just read the long version of the plot and because of the type of character you want to make check out the species on the wiki.

I would like to join.

Username: Onewhosetmalicious

Character Name: Spencer Weiss
Equipment: Red Naval Trench Coat, duel disk, 1st gen duel gazer, red parrot.

Appearance: Tall, Caucasian male. Blonde rugged hair and beard with bright green eyes. Decently muscular body. Has various sailor related and pirate themed tattooes in his chest, back, and arms area. When not wearing a duel gazer he wears an eyepatch. His parrot always stands in his right shoulder for some unexplained reason.

Personality: Serious fellow, prefers to be alone in the sole company of his parrot. Loves the sea and swears he was destined to be a famous pirate. When he does open up though he is a very friendly guy. He is very adventurous and full of courage, he would never back down a challenge.

Bio: Spencer Weiss is a merchant sailor from America, he constantly travels the world aboard his small boat christened "Red Mary" (partly cause Bloody Mary was a bit offensive to his neighbors.) trading with all sorts of folk in the seven seas. He loves pirate stories and always dreamed of one day taking the seas as a pirate of old with his own crew and everything. His parrot named "rosebud" for its red coat of color is his sole companion. But that is all Spencer needs, with all the constant traveling Spencer has little time to meet friends or a significant other.

Spencer however has a love for duel monsters and he has taken his hobby seriously participating in various tournaments around the world. He longs for one day showing the world the power behind his favorite deck; the bloodwater pirates, by winning a world championship.

Faction: Bystander

Deck Type: Bloodwater Pirates, a pirate themed duel monsters archetype that uses monsters that switch control to Spencer's opponent's side of the field and activate their effects there in response to different moves his opponent might make.

[URL] http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/294415-bloodwater-pirates-pics-are-up-and-working-d/[/URL]

[quote]
Anyway, can my character be a being of energy not native to either the Astral or Barian world? I was thinking that he would look like a human, but he would be invisible for people not wearing the D-Gazer. I would of course give a reason for this in his Bio.[/quote]

That's actually kinda similar to my character Dakubey, only Dakubey's NOT humanoid and is wearing a physical suit that allows him to interact with ordinary people~

[quote name='Varian Emissary' timestamp='1355791551' post='6096315']
... 0_0 Onewhosetmalicious...Okay among everything odd in your app how will your guy interact with other people, he's a sailor who has no roots in the area nor any idea about what is going on so won't he just go into port then leave. Also I can't read the text for any of your monsters.
[/quote]

Well I really took the role of "bystander" to heart so my character is really not much of a main more like a side line character. As for the sailor thing, it's not like he can't stay a week or so, something strange happens (like in every anime that involves a tourist lol) that forces him to stay a bit longer than what he was planning to and TA DA im in "forever" lol

I also fixed my thread for the monsters, you can see their effects clearly now :3

Curious to know why is he odd? It is his age? His personality? He looks pretty real to me.

Archived