Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Trinity [OoC Thread/Not Started/Accepting/CoHost-TheFinalFan]

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm more than likely interested, but I just want to know if my character can be somewhat like a villain, though not so major a villain that he can't turn around and help later on in the plot. I just wonder, as I'm sure an anti-Xyz deck would better suit a villainous person, or at least someone selfish.

Right, I'ma finally make a work on my app

[b]Username:[/b] Admiral_Stalfos19
[b]Name:[/b] Lt. Holly Robinson
[b]Age:[/b] 24
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Appearance:[/b] Currently, Lt. Robinson stands at 6' 4", and she has a reasonably stocky built. The actual [i]shape[/i] of her body is relatively normal; the only thing that really sticks out are her breasts, which are... [i]modest[/i], in terms of size. Not too small for the typical male's liking, and not so impossibly large that they'd be bound to give the woman back problems [i]somewhere[/i] down the track. Lt. Robinson wears the full military uniform, although she opts to wear trousers rather than the skirts that other female officers tend to wear, and this is complete with all the medals she had earned. On the back of her collar is a logo of the Australian flag.
[spoiler=Image][img]http://safebooru.org//images/952/d12f31226da48903cf4294ac40a551b8f74f9faf.jpg?957754[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Equipment:[/b] Duel Disk: A standard military green Duel Disk. Nuff said.
D-Gazer: An old D-Gazer with a military green lens, chosen by Lt. Robinson because she doesn't like the new models one bit.
Duel Anchor: A device designed to trap opponents, specifically those with Numbers, into a duel. The line is coloured military green.
Duel Flyer: A helicopter that is teched with dueling equipment, allowing Lt. Robinson to participate in Turbo Duels against anyone with a Duel Runner. The Duel Flyer is much more difficult to control, especially if a Turbo Duel is taking place deep into the city, but it's nothing that Lt. Robinson can't handle. The Duel Flyer is equipped with a special, more powerful Duel Anchor that attaches straight onto a Duel Runner's back wheel.
[b]Personality:[/b] Strictly business; that's pretty much Lt. Robinson's persona in a nutshell. She can often be seen as cold and aloof, and would rather not get to know anyone on a personal level. She also keeps her emotions in check as well; she isn't known to show [i]any[/i]​ extremities, and makes her decisions based on pure logic. Lt. Robinson's relationship with the Numbers is rather... abnormal to say the least; she isn't affected by their influence, and she doesn't actively go out to pursue them just because they're there. It's almost as if Lt. Robinson is willing herself to have nothing to [i]do[/i] with the Number Cards, and yet she still has one, and she uses its ability to sense Numbers to track where they are. However, she has one reason for this, and one reason only: to track down the Numbers, and destroying every single last of them... including her own, which she'll save for last for obvious reasons. That's her personal mission, and god help those who intend to thwart this operation.
[b]Bio:[/b] Lt. Holly Robinson was once a proud member of the Neighborhood Watch, a global military organization that would keep an eye out on planet Earth and eliminate interdimensional threats from across the multiverse. She quickly ascended through the ranks, and was given her very own Duel Flyer as a result of being promoted to Lieutenant, as well as a crash course on how to operate it. Lt. Robinson [i]loved[/i] her new Duel Flyer, and took out for a spin every chance she got, but during one flight session, her Number had sensed the presence of another one, and possessed her into chasing it even though she had limited fuel; only enough to return to base. Her target? A black and red Duel Runner with two people on board; a male driver and a young woman holding onto his waist with both arms. The pursuit was bound to go wrong, but with the Number's influence [i]overwhelming[/i] Lt. Robinson's better judgment, she had fired the on-board Duel Anchor, and the Turbo Duel began.

The driver of the Duel Runner had managed to push Lt. Robinson into a corner during the middle of the duel, but Lt. Robinson pushed back fiercely, and was about to win when her Duel Flyer ran out of fuel, causing its engine to die out; and the entire [i]thing[/i] to spiral out of control, crash into the Duel Runner and kill both the driver and the female passanger. The Duel Flyer and its pilot got out of there relatively unscathed, but the minute Neighborhood Watch was made [i]aware[/i] of this disaster, Lt. Robinson was dishonorably discharged, forever left alone to deal with the trauma of her actions, and build up absolute [i]hatred[/i] of the Number cards... including her own.

However, she'd been reached out to by a mysterious caller, who'd told her to meet him in person in a remote location. And so, after finding her Duel Flyer could still fly, and filling it to the brim of fuel, Lt. Robinson flew over to Heartland. There, she had it repaired, while she herself went on foot to the arranged meeting place. There, Kaito Tenjo was waiting; he was the one who had contacted Lt. Robinson, cause he wanted to share a little something she needed to know. The confrontation was short and to the point, but Kaito had managed to explain to Lt. Robinson how the Numbers worked, and taught her how to repress their influence. From there, Lt. Robinson had trained in body and [i]mind[/i] to render herself unaffected, even going so far as to shut her emotions down [i]completely[/i]. Now that she's managed it though, Lt. Robinson has a [i]new[/i] objective: find every one of those evil, malicious Numbers and destroy the lot, so that no-one [i]else[/i] has to suffer through what [i]she[/i] had to.
[b]Faction:[/b] Number Hunter
[b]Deck Type:[/b] Malefics (Trimage needs to stop trying to spell this with two I's <_<)
[b]Number Card:[/b] Number -75: Malefic Scourge Dragon

[img]http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn112/Admiral_Stalfos19/Number-75MaleficScourgeDragon_zps74ba1788.jpg[/img]

[spoiler='App'][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Username: Gensokian[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Name: Kris Rashira[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Age: 19[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Gender: Male[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Appearance: [/size][/font][/color][spoiler='Img'][img]http://safebooru.org//images/437/80277a6dbd82a4c5369aea5a924b539279dbd6dd.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Equipment: Duel Disk - Black design with some gray on the card slots.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Duel Gazer - black, similar to a shade lens.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Coat - black, with several pockets for holding decks; most are empty.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Personality: He is selfish to a fault, out to only please himself. That isn't to say he won't help others; if it serves him, he'll do it so long it doesn't hurt his image. Snide and devious, he likes to make bets for money or even rare cards in his duels, and isn't above underhanded tactics and intimidating his opponent to pressure them into making mistakes.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Bio: Raised on "the rough side of town," Kris had always been around lowlifes and thugs, many of which would find themselves in jail later in life. While he avoided the pen, the lifestyle had still rubbed off on him. While he never had done anything truly illegal, he had always walked that line without a second thought. Pushing people around, making bets for money, and making sure that people held up their end of the bargain, then only way he really got in trouble was getting suspended from school once during his senior year in high school for shoving on a kid after he refused to give him the money they had bet on.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]After he got out of school, Kris started to really spend more time dueling for money, betting the money he had in his pocket for the money in his opponent's pocket. Using his anti-Xyz deck, he had managed to usurp many top decks, along with some help with cards in his sleeves and pockets. With the recent events, he saw an even better opportunity to score some quick cash in duels, as well as some rare cards to sell for even more. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Faction: Bystander[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Deck Type: [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/290361-unknown-army-anti-xyz-brigade/"]The Unknown Army, Anti-Xyz Brigade.[/url][/size][/font][/color][/spoiler]

Took me forever to finally post this, so let's hope it wasn't in vain.

Name: Travis Herman
Appearance: He is 5'10, wearing glasses, a black sweatshirt with black pants. He has jade-colored eyes and his kinda long droopy hair is black. He shows an uninterested look most of the time. He is thin, weighing around 189 lbs. He wears worn-out sneakers that he didn't change for two years. He keeps his deck in sleeves and in a deck box in his pocket whenever he goes out of his apartment.
Equipment: Has a black D-pad. Glasses are equipped with D-Gazer capabilities
Personality: This guy doesn't get along with others. A bit of a loner, this one says little. He often brings a dreary mood on his face, and is excited rarely. He does enjoy testing his dueling skills with others and can be a bit passionate about it. He likes the color black. If he wants to, he can really devote himself to something he likes, like the duel monsters card game. Due to his actions with others, he has little social skills. Sometimes, he dozes off at stuff he thinks is lame or boring.
Bio: His parents died at an early age. With no other living relatives, he was sent to the orphanage, where he was the target of some bullies there. He was stuck at the orphanage until he was 18 and released from there. He got a job at a convience store and an apartment room by himself. He got into the dueling of today, so he studied and made a D-pad from scrap and upgrade his glasses with some spare parts here and there. One day he found a Number Card in the mail with no signs of a sender or receiver.
Faction: Number Holder, but he seems unaffected by it.
Deck Type: Uses a Chaos deck, uses lightsworn monsters and staple dark monsters to summon cards like Black Luster Soldier and Dark Armed Dragon and so on. Also focuses on making his number card to be summonned.
Number -27: Chaotic Draco-Lord
Needs at least 2 Level 8 Dark or Light monsters Atk: 2700 Def: 2700
This card cannot be destroyed by battle, except with another number card. Once per turn, you can detach one xyz material from this card, and it activates the following effects based on the attribute of that material:
Light: You gain 1000 Life points and your monsters cannot be affected by any card effect on the field for the rest of this turn.
Dark: This card gains 800 attack points, gains a piercing effect, and can attack twice for the rest of this turn.
Sorry I don't have a picture of this card. Anything else I need?

Bio looks good, Admiral. Accepted.
And Blue, not accepted.
Unlike Onewhosenotmalicious, your application is atrocious, with very little thought put into it. He's a miserable person with grubby clothes and a totally uncaring attitude, just so he can be unaffected by Numbers. He's totally unlikeable, and therefore, nobody would ever want to have anything to do with him in the first place. Plus, I can check off the cliches your character possesses so easily.
Furthermore, your Number is just as bland as your character. It works around a cheap deck, and the rather incomprehensible text suggests something of an overpowered card.
Finally, I really hope English is not your first language, or you're 4 years old, because you cannot create a coherent sentence to save your life. Pay more attention in English class. That stuff's important.

I think that's a bit harsh, TFF. While the character is bland and cliche, I didn't find too much wrong with his English; at least he can spell. Word order isn't that great, but it's better than most I've seen on here. Shouldn't totally lash out on the guy for it. :/

Though, I would agree that I wouldn't want to have anything to do with that character.

The is not the abysmal apocalyptic nightmare of grammar of English that you make it out to be TFF. Actually its just to short to be any of those things. I mean there is really no depth here in all actuality Travis Herman fits my description of really serious League of Legend players. Its really hard to make apps around anti-social skills. As for the number it would be broken if it could work. Xyz material aren't treated as monsters so they wouldn't have attributes.

I agree Blue's stuff is really messy and the number is OPed but using effects based on Xyz Material attribute works because after it is detached it is in the Graveyard. I have three announcements 1. I can't believe I forgot to put this on the front page but if you have 5 Negative Numbers you can upgrade 1 of them to a Chaos Negative Number it doesn't have to be your original Number and you don't have to do it but if you lose the Base Number you also lose the Chaos form of it, I will be making some NPC Number Holders for the purpose of Hunting or interacting and anyone can use them or take their number but you have to PM me to take their Number off screen so we can go over how the duel went these people will be like Scorch and Chills duelists that don't really matter, 3 we will be starting Monday so get ready cuz I'm kinda excited.

In and of himself, Travis Herman is acceptable enough, but he doesn't seem to have the 'characterization flavor' that all the other characters have, plus [b][i]his entire deck is a nightmare.[/b] Lightsworns. Chaos. Black Luster Soldier. Dark Armed Dragon. And an overly-powerful Number monster with barely any weaknesses at all.[/i] While his personality is alright unlike what TFF thinks, his deck is a nightmare and nobody in their right mind should accept it. Creativity much?

Archived