~YCM's Dating Club~ (Join, because we're cool ;D)

DL 

I feel a disturbance in the force.

I believe any discussion regarding C4's situation will either be non-helpful or antagonistic from here on out. These types of situations can only be solved by his own self-discipline and consequence, not outside help. All we can do is provide moral support.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

t[quote name='Vivacious Skyfall' timestamp='1356904162' post='6106417']
You're not debating anything though. You are summarizing things into specific topics to generalize the types of love. Love exists in more ways than things that can be summarized. Every experience of love is different, and love is always a different feeling for anyone. It is not going to be the same thing and shouldn't be called the same thing.
[/quote]

I agree with you on that but the thing that I am saying is this. In my personal opinion, saying "I like this" or "I like that" is simply a watered down version of loving it. I am using the term generally, yes but that is to serve the point of that love can apply to all things, even Ice cream. I am saying is that even though love can be about different things in different, does not change that it IS LOVE.

Now after considering this, what I was doing was bringing up 3 of the types of love that are more common so as to have a more focused point on what we are discussing.

If you wish to say that you do NOT wish to use the word Love in such a broad manner, then fine that is your choice; I cannot tell you what to do. Nor will I in this situation, I simply ask you to see and understand what I am saying.

[quote name='Dalek Thar' timestamp='1356904613' post='6106425']
I feel a disturbance in the force.

I believe any discussion regarding C4's situation will either be non-helpful or antagonistic from here on out. These types of situations can only be solved by his own self-discipline and consequence, not outside help. All we can do is provide moral support.
[/quote]
:huh:

Care to elaborate on how it would be antagonistic? Sometimes you make little sense Thar.

[quote name='Double C4' timestamp='1356905148' post='6106432']
Sometimes you make little sense Thar.
[/quote]

I'd sig this, but I dun feel like it.

But, antagonistic, as DMG said, I believe has to do with suggesting something that one would naturally disagree to and cause controversy.

The thing is, arguing and debating

...are both words

But yeah, I don't see how C4 can't just take it from here, with all the advice he's gotten. He can do it. He's a big boy.

I didn't even bother to read the discussion though, I will admit.

[quote name='♦~Thug-Life~♦' timestamp='1356897234' post='6106319']
Well anyways. Who has love problems?
[/quote]
I used to.

Now, not so much aside from the casual problems that come with most relaitonships.

[quote name='Fluttershy401' timestamp='1356922099' post='6106694']
But yeah, I don't see how C4 can't just take it from here, with all the advice he's gotten. He can do it. He's a big boy.
[/quote]

I think you missed my point. Even though I'm 18, I don't have enough independence from my mother to go out and find this girl. Oh, I would love to just go out and find her myself, but...

Where I live, it's a frozen wasteland where snow has built up so much that I can't walk anywhere considering there are huge snow dunes all over the damn place. Plus, if it wasn't anything like that, and I just walked out to look for her, my mom would wonder why, since I never told her about Desiree, which I should've done before.

Man, I'm really an idiot for not doing all this before. -_-

[quote name='Mr.WHAM' timestamp='1356931101' post='6106866']
So Gaiz & Gals...Do you have any particular questions about relations ships taht you HAVEN'T ASKED YET?
Or want another opinion on.

@C4 Don't worry. You'll make everything as it should be in due time.
[/quote]

Thanks Whammy. [b][size=1]Why the hell am I still calling you that?[/size][/b]

And no, I have no questions AS OF YET, but I'll get back to you soon enough.

[quote name='Double C4' timestamp='1356928074' post='6106784']
I think you missed my point. Even though I'm 18, I don't have enough independence from my mother to go out and find this girl. Oh, I would love to just go out and find her myself, but...

Where I live, it's a frozen wasteland where snow has built up so much that I can't walk anywhere considering there are huge snow dunes all over the damn place. Plus, if it wasn't anything like that, and I just walked out to look for her, my mom would wonder why, since I never told her about Desiree, which I should've done before.

Man, I'm really an idiot for not doing all this before. -_-
[/quote]
Weren't you going to get her phone number?

[quote name='Lust the Lascivious' timestamp='1356928946' post='6106802']
now this seems like the club for me
Username Lust the Lascivious
Gender female obviously
Are you in a relationship i'm in an open relationship
Do you have love experience yes
Do you mind having your relationship status open to public yes
[/quote]Accepted~

If you are interested, we're having a love RP thing

Okay what the hell happened DL? Why did you tell me you fixed the thread problem when you never did? Seriously how irresponsible can you get. You had members excited for this topic, and yet you didn't even have the responsibility to fix a stupid thread problem that you had 3 days to fix. If it was so hard why didn't you just tell me before I left for Savannah so I could fix it, or at least try to.

-The one and only pissed off Rapid.

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Username: idk[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Gender?: female[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Are you in a relationship?: nope[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Do you have love experience?: too much to admit[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Do you mind having your relationship status open to public: Not at all. This is YCM, who's going to judge me?[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I'm here because I'm really good at giving advice. I think ~Hina can vouch for me. And I'm quite a social person. Actually, I'm a really, really social person and I know how people work. And since most of you are guys, and are straight, I can definitely help you out when it comes to charming your lady. Because well, trust me, I know how to charm girls, considering I'm into them as well as guys.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]But I'm noticing some tension here, like the above post? What's been going on?[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='Rapidfire' timestamp='1357019193' post='6107887']
Okay what the hell happened DL? Why did you tell me you fixed the thread problem when you never did? Seriously how irresponsible can you get. You had members excited for this topic, and yet you didn't even have the responsibility to fix a stupid thread problem that you had 3 days to fix. If it was so hard why didn't you just tell me before I left for Savannah so I could fix it, or at least try to.

-The one and only pissed off Rapid.
[/quote]

Calm your tits

All he needs to do is consult a mod with the fixes and it'll get unlocked
And we shall proceed to make babehs~

[quote name='Marisa Kirisame-ze' timestamp='1357020717' post='6107902']
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Username: idk[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Gender?: female[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Are you in a relationship?: nope[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Do you have love experience?: too much to admit[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Do you mind having your relationship status open to public: Not at all. This is YCM, who's going to judge me?[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I'm here because I'm really good at giving advice. I think ~Hina can vouch for me. And I'm quite a social person. Actually, I'm a really, really social person and I know how people work. And since most of you are guys, and are straight, I can definitely help you out when it comes to charming your lady. Because well, trust me, I know how to charm girls, considering I'm into them as well as guys.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]But I'm noticing some tension here, like the above post? What's been going on?[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

Sorry bout that, I kinda blew up. I'm not the best person to give bad news to after having to solve other peoples problems. Oh and just so you know I'm not a b**** all the time... Only for like 5 minutes per day, and this just happened to be my five minutes. But on a totally different topic, welcome to this little corner of Ycm.

Archived