~YCM's Dating Club~ (Join, because we're cool ;D)

DL 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome newest member! Unfortunately, I can't say I'm looking for any advice right now. Still, It's always great to meet new people so willing to help!

[quote name='Envoy of the Striker' timestamp='1356983567' post='6107368']
You missed the Name Change Fiasco of 2012 Part 2 (or 2013 depending on where you are).
[/quote]

You'll have to tell me more about this. Was it basically the same as the 'Name Change Fiasco of 2012 Part 1'?

[quote name='Remnants' timestamp='1357022321' post='6107924']
You'll have to tell me more about this. Was it basically the same as the 'Name Change Fiasco of 2012 Part 1'?
[/quote]

It started the same way: Mess with Striker festivities. Though, this one was shorter than Part 1.

@Marisa: I could use some advice, though I have nothing on mind cause it is almost lights out over here.

This really just scared me, and like I really don't think she does not have a boyfriend because of those reasons... I think it might be the fact that she is scary as hell, and the fact that she said that "2+2= gonaria". I really think this is a bad example to use, and feel like if a guy is looking for that in a girl, he should open his eyes. There are soo many normal girls out there. Why go fake when you can have real?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=116059615229376&set=vb.424717587573142&type=2&theater

[quote name='Reiji Kokonoe' timestamp='1357024129' post='6107930']
*clears throat*
On an unrelated note, So, Striker, you never did reveal about the details of this "Name change" thing you mentioned.
[/quote]

Night and Mudgemo-whatever went on a fiasco of changing people's names just for jest.
For instance, I used to be Dalek Thar. Then I suggested a name for Desu, which must have been a miscommunication cause I have it now.
I actually like it a lot.

But StrikerxKoko started the whole thing, pretty much. They go way back.

The first thing I noticed there was the username...
"Bardock Obama"...
Wow... So, anyway...
I don't think the flat chest is a problem. I've known that was a minority, and I've recently come to realize just how small that minority is, but... yeah, anyway...
Yeah, what was that? Dancing? I think I'll go back and see what's happening at my old haunts now...

[quote name='Envoy of the Striker' timestamp='1357022496' post='6107926']
@Marisa: I could use some advice, though I have nothing on mind cause it is almost lights out over here.
[/quote]

Let me know when you think of something, and I'll try my best to help.

[quote name='Reiji Kokonoe' timestamp='1357024129' post='6107930']
*gets bored and checks content, notices activity in Dating Club*
*Gasp* MARISA-SAMA! *glomps from behind*
[/quote]

Is that... DARKLINK?! Long time, no talk! It's always nice to see you again.

[quote name='Kevin the Bird' timestamp='1357024376' post='6107933']
I will, but nobody ever seems to care about my judgments :(
[/quote]

Oh, love, I'll care about your judgements. As long as it's not putting people down.

[quote name='Mr.WHAM' timestamp='1357026802' post='6107958']
SO my birthday sucked, aside from Django unchained. Which got me thinking of this for you all as a topic: What kind of person would you go after if you had no means of getting to them? How strong does your dedication start and how deep can it go?
[/quote]

Ah, sorry to hear that. Hopefully the new year will make up for it, and at least you saw a kickass movie.

And my dedication is really killer. When I like someone, I like them for a long run, no matter what they put me through. I've liked a guy for three years of my life and when I finally moved on, I eventually liked a girl for half a year, even though she consistently tore me apart. When I'm set on someone, I want to be that one person who doesn't walk away when things get hard. I guess I'm a bit poetic in that sense, where I want to have a healthy, successful relationship where my girlfriend or boyfriend can say "she stayed with me through everything, even at my lowest point". But I learned this year that waiting around for someone is no good, and when there's a sure sign that things won't work out, I'll probably be quicker to move on now.

And for the first question, what do you mean? Who I'd go after even if I knew I couldn't be with them romantically?

[quote name='Mr.WHAM' timestamp='1357026802' post='6107958']
SO my birthday sucked, aside from Django unchained. Which got me thinking of this for you all as a topic: What kind of person would you go after if you had no means of getting to them? How strong does your dedication start and how deep can it go?
[/quote]

Sorry man. I did hear however that Django Unchained was amazing, so hopefully I'll get to see that soon.

I'm not entirely sure I completely understand your first question. I'm assuming you mean that there would be no way for us to physically meet? In which case I'd have to say it's probably moot. I'm actually just fine being single right now, as a relationship would cut into a lot of my free-time, which I have almost none of these days. Even if I did plan on getting into one, it probably wouldn't be with someone I couldn't meet. It just doesn't seem like the reward would justify the commitment. That being said, if I did plan on getting into a relationship like that, the criteria for that kind of partner would be simple enough: a sense of humor, somewhat intelligent, respectful. They'd also have to be the kind of person that's dedicated to improving how they view the world and other people. After all, we all have room to grow in our respective perspectives (lol rhymes are fun), and being able to accept that fact can make all the difference. At least, that's what I believe.

My sense of dedication is unwavering and always at 100%. Committing to a relationship is something I've thought about a lot, and I feel like I'd have no trouble at all if I were in one. I've spent all of my teenage life being introspective in attempts to improve myself in many ways. My thoughts have seemed to be pretty accurate at really understanding how I fit in in all aspects of my life, and I'm confident that I can predict the romantic aspect of it just as accurately as the others. From start to finish, I'd probably dedicate a good chunk of my weekend and at least an hour or two after school each day in order to keep the relationship going.

[quote name='Reiji Kokonoe' timestamp='1357039829' post='6108005']
Huh? Eh, no, not DL. Go ahead and keep guessing.
[/quote]

Pro-tip: Check the name history.

[quote name='Reiji Kokonoe' timestamp='1357039829' post='6108005']
Huh? Eh, no, not DL. Go ahead and keep guessing.
[/quote]

To be honest, I was second guessing it because of the sig. But I'm never on here enough to keep up with if anyone changed their usernames or layouts or not. But now that I take the time to actually look at your username and sig and everything, I was thiiiiiis close to saying you might be Kokonoe, but she's a girl. So now I'm stumped ;(

EDIT: No I knOW YOU

I DO

I REALLY DO

I REMEMBER

WHAT WAS YOUR USERNAME THOUGH WHEN WE'D TALK A LOT AHHH. I swear I know. You were a part of an anime club, I think. With Niashi Inumaki (or his username was something like that). And you had a thing with a girl who went under the username Aqua? Or maybe that was one of the sisters? I have no idea. We'd all talk a lot during tinychat days. And if that's not you, then I'm going to go laugh at myself for being ridiculous.

[quote name='Marisa Kirisame-ze' timestamp='1357042026' post='6108019']
To be honest, I was second guessing it because of the sig. But I'm never on here enough to keep up with if anyone changed their usernames or layouts or not. But now that I take the time to actually look at your username and sig and everything, I was thiiiiiis close to saying you might be Kokonoe, but she's a girl. So now I'm stumped ;(
EDIT: No I knOW YOU
I DO
I REALLY DO
I REMEMBER
WHAT WAS YOUR USERNAME THOUGH WHEN WE'D TALK A LOT AHHH. I swear I know. You were a part of an anime club, I think. With Niashi Inumaki (or his username was something like that). And you had a thing with a girl who went under the username Aqua? Or maybe that was one of the sisters? I have no idea. We'd all talk a lot during tinychat days. And if that's not you, then I'm going to go laugh at myself for being ridiculous.
[/quote]

omg mari <3 I didn't know you was back. :3

[quote name='☆~Rin-chan~☆' timestamp='1357057667' post='6108108']
I'll tell you all one thing- the amount of love a pet can show is UNEQUALED. <3
[/quote]IDK about pet

But random dogs at my dad's clinic sometimes get attached to me

They're cute

Archived