~YCM's Dating Club~ (Join, because we're cool ;D)

DL 

[quote name='Nathanael Darius Striker' timestamp='1355601386' post='6094195']
I'm 17 and I'm not fully comfortable about the subject. Shows you how little my last foster family prepared me for life. So, don't judge before you know the full story.
[/quote]

I'd ask you to understand the meaning of those words before advising me, in exchange.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Nathanael Darius Striker' timestamp='1355602170' post='6094201']
Fair enough. Sorry about that, Alice.
[/quote]

I don't mind.

I also can't be on Skype much anymore, for anybody who didn't know. I'll still check every night, so send a friend request to Tsurupettanchan and I'll accept it whenever possible.

I'm amazed this is actually approved as a club...well, I guess I'm not that amazed, but this is still an odd sight to behold.

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Gender?: Male[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Are you in a relationship?: Hahaha you're funny but no.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Do you have love experience?: I'd certainly hope so at this point. Yes, I do.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Do you mind having your relationship status open to public? If I did, I wouldn't have a Facebook account, so no, I don't mind.[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='GodWynn' timestamp='1355604425' post='6094249']
I usually read through them first, but I didn't have much time when I received it from Broken, so I will read it right before I post it.

Which means I'll read it in about an hour.
[/quote]

I wonder what you'll think of it. I don't know if it's long or not.

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Gender?: Male[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Are you in a relationship?: N-nope......SHUTUP[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Do you have love experience?: I'M LIKE A LOVE MACHINE, BABY[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Do you mind having your relationship status open to public? s-sure[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Gotta love how all but one of the males are single[/size][/font][/color]

DL, I more or less joined this because I find this to be an entertaining place and because I'm older (and theoretically more mature, but that's quite debatable) than most people here. That said, it would probably be best for me to stay single, because I'm not trying to go out of my way to become an internet predator.

[quote name='GodWynn' timestamp='1355631152' post='6094601']
DL, I more or less joined this because I find this to be an entertaining place and because I'm older (and theoretically more mature, but that's quite debatable) than most people here. That said, it would probably be best for me to stay single, because I'm not trying to go out of my way to become an internet predator.
[/quote]

I'm the most mature member of the forum.

Archived