[805] JUDGMENT OF THE LIGHT

[quote="NeoArkadia"][b]LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN.[/b]

I have a way more reliable source I have double checked this time (and I am not terribly sick)

[quote]
717 : ◆BJAofwDiXM :2013/01/07(月) 21:46:46.29 ID:7OE3TZE30
新弾
ジャッジメント・オブ・ザ・ライト[/quote]
JUDGMENT OF THE LIGHT

Source is not Psh, but is responsible for noting reprints of Infernity Archfiend, Illumiknight, Gishki Beast, Aero Shark, etc. in Duel Terminal 14, as well as noting Gold Series 2012 would be a thing.[/quote]

Likely cover card is Utopia Ray V.

And with this, it's basically confirmed that DARK will get a set after this, and ORCS/GAOV weren't those.

So we get a LIGHT/DARK Elemental Lord and a LIGHT Knight.

Which also means DAD's gonna get a big brother. An uncle, if you will.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Borderline Unplayable' timestamp='1357583106' post='6114296']
I just find it funny that people loved all the Dark Magician and Blue-Eyes upgrades back in the day.

But Utopia? Nope, terrible idea!
[/quote]

Probably because people are sick of Yuma using Utopia in almost [i]every single duel[/i] when he has other options to go into. With the DM and BEWD upgrades, at least they are understandable, considering that (at the time) the cardpool in the anime for Yugi and Kaiba were limited, so they need to use every single upgrade for their signature monsters (and even then, they both still win without the use of their signature cards).

OT: I don't think I will enjoy what this set and the set after this will have to offer. Imo, CBLZ was the best set out of the Attribute-focused sets in the ZeXaL era, and it should remain that way.

We better get at least 1 Number that isn't a Utopia or over 100....

Utopia is a nice card, but adding up Yuma's Numbers in both the anime and manga, he has 54. He's used 5 that aren't Hope. ( Revise, Tera-Byte, Crimson Shadow, Black Corn, and Fran Ken ). A WHOPPING 5. I'm sick of Number 39 to the rescue. I hope we get Counter Fairy or Lightray support. That would be nice.

What if we get Lightsworn support.... yuck..... I'm sure we'll get Gilag's Chaos Number if we don't get it by other means or in LOTG. [quote name='Professor Kokonoe' timestamp='1358030348' post='6119158']
Is it not obvious that Aliens are going to get supported in this set though?
[/quote]

Why Aliens?

[quote name='Jord200' timestamp='1358030467' post='6119160']
Why Aliens?
[/quote]

It follows the scheme of Konami's support pattern lately. They bring out support for an archetype that happens to be the same Attribute of the pack whilst also being an undersupported type. In this case, Reptile.

Archived