Volcasaurus- Used once so far

Atlanthal- Used once far

Fran Ken- Used once so far

Armed Ninja Crimson Shadow- Used once so far

Black Mist- ( willingly ) used once so far

Utopia- Too many times to count......

9 out of 54

This is kind of sad.....

Still with this set am interested and glad that their bringing synchros back after the large release of Xyz's in these main packs, still its a shame they still haven't improved on general use of fusion monsters outside of HEROS.

Technically, Gem-Knights would like a word.

Hate to say this, but credit to pojo.

Umbral Ghoul
DARK/Fiend
Level 4
1?00/0
Once per turn, during your Main Phase: You can reduce the ATK of this Card to 0, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Umbral" Monster with 0 ATK from your Hand.

Umbral Unform
DARK/Fiend
Level 4
0/0
If this Card [attacks and/is attacked and/battles] is destroyed in battle and is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 2 "Umbral" Monsters in your Graveyard; Special Summon [them]. The effect of "Umbral Unform" can only be [used] once per turn.
Mecha Phantom Beast Harriard
Machine-Type/WIND/Level 4/ATK 1?00/DEF ?00
Once per turn, when another card's effect is activated by Tributing a monster(s) you control: Special Summon 1 "Mecha Phantom Beast Token" (Machine-Type/WIND/Level 3/ATK 0/DEF 0). Increase this card's Level by the combined Levels of all "Mecha Phantom Beast Tokens" you control. While you control a Token, this card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. Once per turn: You can Tribute 1 Token; Special Summon 1 "Mecha Phantom Beast" monster from your hand.

Mecha Phantom Beast Coltwing
Machine-Type/WIND/Level 4/ATK 1?00/DEF 1?00
When this card is Special Summoned and if you control another "Mecha Phantom Beast" monster: Special Summon 2 "Mecha Phantom Beast Tokens" (Machine-Type/WIND/Level 3/ATK 0/DEF 0). Increase this card's Level by the combined Levels of all "Mecha Phantom Beast Tokens" you control. While you control a Token, this card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. Once per turn: You can Tribute ? Tokens and target 1 card on the field; ???.

Mecha Phantom Beast Warburen
Machine-Type/WIND/Level 1/ATK ?00/DEF ?00/Tuner
When this card is sent to the Graveyard for the Synchro Summon of a WIND monster: Special Summon ? "Mecha Phantom Beast Tokens" (Machine-Type/WIND/Level 3/ATK 0/DEF 0). During the turn you activate this effect, you cannot Special Summon monsters other than WIND monsters. While you control a Token, this card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. {Uknown effect} You can only use this effect of "Mecha Phantom Beast Warburen" once per turn.

Mecha Phantom Beast Blueimpalase
Machine-Type/WIND/Level 3/ATK 1?00/DEF 1100/Tuner
This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster except for the Synchro Summon of a WIND monster, and all other Synchro Material Monsters must be "Mecha Phantom Beast" monsters from your hand or that you control. While you control a Token, this card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. {Uknown effect}

Vertical Landing or whatever its name is (the Spell) tributes ? number of WIND monsters to Special Summon ? number of Mecha Phantom Beast Tokens. You can only activate 1 per turn.

I used to watch Zexal in the hopes that Fuya would show up and that Yuma would stop being an idiot. Since only the first one is going to happen, albeit temporarily, now I watch it so I can see why all you fanboys are fapping off to IV, because so far the only way that I could understand why is that he just happens to be a good villain for Shark.

Shriek has a few more cards listed. I'm a bit surprised with the creation of Umbrals and that there are a few Synchros, although Clausolas has me expecting them to continue the idea of bringing over cards from the Duel Terminal over into the main packs.

I used to watch Zexal in the hopes that Fuya would show up and that Yuma would stop being an idiot. Since only the first one is going to happen, albeit temporarily, now I watch it so I can see why all you fanboys are fapping off to IV, because so far the only way that I could understand why is that he just happens to be a good villain for Shark.

Shriek has a few more cards listed. I'm a bit surprised with the creation of Umbrals and that there are a few Synchros, although Clausolas has me expecting them to continue the idea of bringing over cards from the Duel Terminal over into the main packs.

Its possible. Look at cards like After the Storm, Wicked Star God's Eater, Poisonous Winds, Shrine of Mist Valley, Trials and Tribulations, Spell Wall, Jurrac Impact, which have all been released in main packs, and seem to show a small portion of the storyline.

I watch it because the english dub is hilarious.

• 4 weeks later...

Brilliant Emperor of Light, Galaxion

LIGHT Attribute

Warrior/Xyz/Effect

Rank 4

2000/2100

Level 4 "Photonmonsters
Once per turn: You can detach a number of Xyz Material from this card to apply one of the following effects. ● 1 Xyz Material: Special Summon 1 "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" from your hand.

● 2 Xyz Material: ???

(Apparently unconfirmed lore, rest of effect is unknown)

Brilliant Emperor of Light, Galaxion

LIGHT Attribute

Warrior/Xyz/Effect

Rank 4

2000/2100

Level 4 "Photonmonsters
Once per turn: You can detach a number of Xyz Material from this card to apply one of the following effects. ● 1 Xyz Material: Special Summon 1 "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" from your hand.

● 2 Xyz Material: ???

(Apparently unconfirmed lore, rest of effect is unknown)

.......Hey evilfusion! We found a new toy for you! Photon Thrasher + *random Level 4 Photon* 

Current Set Numbers

JOTL-JP001 Dark ZW - Chimera Cloth
JOTL-JP002 V Salamander
JOTL-JP003 
JOTL-JP004 
JOTL-JP005 
JOTL-JP006 
JOTL-JP007 
JOTL-JP008 
JOTL-JP009 
JOTL-JP010 
JOTL-JP011