Animation Procreation (In need of Animators and Editors)

Elƒie

First Group Project  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Shall we do a PPG (Powerpuff Girls) abridge episode for our first project?

• Yes
    • No
    • I dunno
    • Lets do a different show to do an abridge on

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SuQfxbiUwQ

Here we go .3. 

This is a prime example of why Windows Movie Maker is so terrible. It always sounds fine when I play it normally, but when it uploads you can barely hear it  >.>

Anyways, those're all the guys I could do. Wasn't happy with the one's I got for Natsu, so I didn't bother adding him in. Was gonna do Jellal and Laxus, but couldn't decided to keep it to the guys in the dub for now .3.

I decided to roll with Jellal and Elfman.

...I suck at this. ;_; My th's and S's always turn into the same thing.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0UQBEPpu9TY

Note that: I can't pronounce Erza ever, and I chose quotes from each of there Wiki pages, because watching the episode would have me hear their voices, thus eliminating the whole "I'm using a voice based off of what he looks like" concept subconsciously.

Okay. So I'm gonna try to get something done at some point.

All I can say is that I can probably pull off Jellal or Grey pretty well. Mainly because my best two voices are basically what those two characters are. Deep Normal and Sly Ominous

You can still try out Gajeel in your voice auditions.

Btw, I'm giving voice auditions one more week, because I failed to listen to the recent auditions while at college.  ;n;

Plus.. It'll give me time to work on mine, now that I have some dubbed episodes DL'd onto my laptop. Lol.

Archived