March 2013 Format Discussion Thread

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If "Tour Bus From the Underworld" is sent to the Graveyard from the hand, from the Deck or while face-down to the Graveyard, its effect still activates. Also, if "Tour Bus From the Underworld" is sent to the Graveyard while being treated as an Xyz Material, its effect still activates.

F#ckin', what?

So, is this the only card that brakes the rule that when-detached-it's-effect-does-not-activate rule?

It's a rabbit deck, this happens.

What would be better then?

You rarely draw into PoA.

play around it. dont run a shitty useless card for one situational ass combo because it happens to be a TGU target when youre missing the point that sangan being a TGU target was a bonus to its already incredible utility, which TBU doesnt have because TBU is a worthless ass card and you shouldnt run it.

christ.

You are really bad at this game.

play around it. dont run a shitty useless card for one situational ass combo because it happens to be a TGU target when youre missing the point that sangan being a TGU target was a bonus to its already incredible utility, which TBU doesnt have because TBU is a worthless ass card and you shouldnt run it.

christ.

I have a good deck.

Want to duel?

[quote name="Mønkey" post="6148329" timestamp="1361484938"]I know I'm not the best player of all time, and neither is anyone here, but I enjoy the game.   That's not bad at all.[/quote] You can enjoy something but still be bad at it. And if you think that TBU is a good card, then you're probably bad at the game.

christ.

come at me

sometime later because I'm enjoying my vacation

I just noticed Rai-Oh was semi'd. They're really serious about selling the new archetypes. Rai-Oh stops all their searching/SSing.

Also,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy_icqmHeZM

Also, a Facebook post from VayuEnthu-something about BWs.

Calling it now with utmost confidence that DN follows suit.

I have a good deck.

Want to duel?

____

Monkey?

Duel?

300px-SAL.jpg

Well, it all makes sense now.

Archived