March 2013 Format Discussion Thread

Well, I'm going to hate this format. My WIND Rabbit deck is going to be hit.

SixSpams, Profits are going to be coming up more.

Why is One Day being hit? I never found it that bad.

R.I.P, S Warning. I preferred you over Judgement.

And what does Spore do?

For the love of God, stop posting in this section.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I'm going to hate this format. My WIND Rabbit deck is going to be hit.

SixSpams, Profits are going to be coming up more. I hate this with all my heart.

Why is One Day being hit? I never found it that bad. Did you not see the video?

R.I.P, S Warning. I preferred you over Judgement. It's still valid.

And what does Spore do? Nothing. Which is exactly why it needed to be out of the list in the first place.

Oh, guys, update from Ark/the Organization:

[quote="NeoArkadia"]Also the list is again a bit questionable. It's probably legit, but uh. Apparently ◆pshOIaGXj0CA has an issue similar to Edo's back when he was a thing: People are re-pasting the information he posts without at least noting "Hey, this is where we got the information, hey ho.". So he could be purposefully fucking with those blogs and websites that don't give a hint of sourcing (like Shriek).[/quote]

http://shriek.twoday.net/

At least to my extent of knowledge.

... Did you not read my fucking post?

I'm sorry, but I just covered how giving shitty SHRIEK of all things credit is the fucking issue and the reason that psh could be just baiting the idiots, like Shriek, that don't give him credit.

DGz/NAC both give him all the credit he is due, and are better news sources, anyways.

[quote name="Mønkey" post="6144433" timestamp="1360959253"]Ah, okay, so we have a reliable source.   So, what would happen if Sangan was banned, but Witch was at 1?[/quote] I'd quit. Witch's targets far outclass sangan's in both sheer scope and collective power. Think of all the meta-level cards that witch can grab that sangan can't.

Forbidden:
Sangan Uhm, OK I guess. Hits Rabbit without hitting Rabbit and makes the TGU engine even more unreliable.

Wind-Up Carrier Zenmaity Not needed if they're limiting Magician, but it looks like they wanted to go for the overkill.

Limited:
Wind-Up Magician I thought they were going to be bad and hit Shark or Factory but this was the right thing to do. Props.

One Day of Peace YES!, I've been waiting for this. Now alt wins and other bad decks become less consistant.

Solemn Warning A risky move I'd say. Probably the one I like the least.

Semi-Limited:
Tsukuyomi We can all agree that this is pretty much okay.

Thunder King Rai-Oh Most people run 2 anyways, but still a pretty weird move.

Advanced Ritual Art I WUB YOU KONAMI!

Unlimited:
Spore Dunno why it was limited in the first place.

Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow I wish they found a different way to boost BWs, but meh.

Lumina Lightsworn Summoner Fair enough.

Shien's Smoke Signal Even more consistent first turn Shi-En?, ugh...

Overall the changes are okay, my issues are with the things than haven't been touched, mainly WATER.

I predict a Mermail/Fire Fist/Prophecy dominated format, with a few rogue DW and Rabbit decks.

Archived