March 2013 Format Discussion Thread

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I have not been on this site for a few and I dont really keep up with ban list discussions since I'm slowly losing interest in the game, but I like to know where you guys got this list?

I am a bit butt hurt about wind-up getting hit so hard. 

Source is Psh/Snake. The guy that leaks everything.

To be fair, they've had a pretty big stake in the meta for a while now.  They've topped, they've been the bane of us all, and now they shall go on in peace.

Don't get my wrong, I fully understand it needed a hit...I'm just sad since I personally LOVE the deck. Guess I'll go back to playing HERO. 

Source is Psh/Snake. The guy that leaks everything.

What Agro said. I hate the crap out of Countdown, but it wins games and its a huge troll. For example, opponent busts out Legendary Six Sam Shi-En and Great Shogun Shien first turn. Lava Golem, Countdown, One Day, then keep stalling. They bring back Shi-En? You still got this, you got 2 more Golems and that Shi-En and Grandmaster look like they'd be willing to give some room to the self-burning 3000 beater that your opponent won't be using.

Laggia and Dolkka first turn? Golem, Countdown, One Day.

Wind-Up swarm? Golem, Countdown, One Day.

It is an amazing deck, a good hand with it will give you a massive advantage, but it is up there with Exodia for most hated deck to play against. I personally don't like using it, but it wins games, so I do. I do set personal limits though, but I won't discuss that since I've already rambled more than I needed to.

I feel after everything happening relating to me I turned into a sort of meme for you guys >,>

34927887.jpg

AND THEIR IT IS!

OT: If the list is official the only worry from it with me is more so from this list is that Smoke is at 3 and Gateway still not banned since its the deck which can pull off Shein, Beast and possibly Brakion for that whole Spell/Trap Shutdown.

Archived