Structure Deck 25: 青眼龍轟臨

Structure Deck 25: 青眼龍轟臨
Release Date: June 2013
1050 Yen
41 Cards Total
Centered around the insanely popular "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" and its various support cards.

Note:
The Deck's Name is sort of a pun, as Kourin has its first Kanji replaced with "Howl", so "The Blue-Eyed Dragon Descends with a Mighty Roar", literally.

YESSSSSSS

Some other stuff about it or something idk

-In addition to having 41 cards, it will also have 2 Ultra Rares and 2 Super Rares
-Will contain many reprints to meet the needs of players new and old alike

And where did this come from with no links or sources or anything?  And why are people throwing Synchros at it when it says nothing about anything other than 41 cards? Just a lot of pointless speculation.

Came from NeoArkadian. And Structure Decks have 40 cards, meaning that the 41st card must be something to do with the Extra Deck. It's highly unlikely that Blue-Eyes Ultimate will get a reprint because yeah, so chances are it'll be a Synchro to fit in with the entire "Bring back Synchros" thing that Konami are trying to promote and the fact that White Stone of Legend doesn't have a counterpart.

Some other stuff about it or something idk

-In addition to having 41 cards, it will also have 2 Ultra Rares and 2 Super Rares
-Will contain many reprints to meet the needs of players new and old alike

Came from NeoArkadian. And Structure Decks have 40 cards, meaning that the 41st card must be something to do with the Extra Deck. It's highly unlikely that Blue-Eyes Ultimate will get a reprint because yeah, so chances are it'll be a Synchro to fit in with the entire "Bring back Synchros" thing that Konami are trying to promote and the fact that White Stone of Legend doesn't have a counterpart.

I am just wondering why it wasn't just stated outright as the source.

I guess I will just ask Ark outright about it (he's still a DMC member like me, he's been trying to get me to join over at Neo Arcadia for a long time now... even though one of my most hated rivals is there as well).

I started to ask Shriek, but he isn't even online right now.

I am just wondering why it wasn't just stated outright as the source.

I guess I will just ask Ark outright about it (he's still a DMC member like me, he's been trying to get me to join over at Neo Arcadia for a long time now... even though one of my most hated rivals is there as well).

I started to ask Shriek, but he isn't even online right now.

Most people know that, if it's an announcement of a new set/deck etc, it's from NAC

Most people know that, if it's an announcement of a new set/deck etc, it's from NAC

While Ark honestly is one of my friends and NAC is just Janime really, when did they become defacto?

I guess just by member count since (again, it's just the Janime people having moved over after the legendary controversy), but since I've been a DMC member for so long and a friend of Shriek (it helps that I know German since he is and we talk on AIM often about blog business), so I haven't kept up on who else was doing news though I knew Ark was doing it on his own, just not people turning there suddenly).

It's almost like even Pojo is long-in the tooth now.

looking at this since so far this deck looks like its an OCG deck rather than TCG atm its possible that they make something like a level 5+ synchro Blue eyes that has an ability to summon a Blue-Eyes White Dragon from hand or Deck to the field, then we may get some sort of retrained Blue eyes Shining Dragon which just needs Blue eyes White Dragon to be tribute to summon it. Because that would be cool...

Archived