You wake up next to the above user's avatar...

True Silent Echo

@Kyng

Seriously.

I know you wouldn`t want to wake up with my avatar, but please at least give a nice response. "EWW EWW EWW EWW EWW" is just extremely offending, more torwards me than my avatar.

I`m being honest here too.

And, I wasn`t trying to silence your opinion, i`m just trying to say, it`s... just mean.

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Kyng

Seriously.

I know you wouldn`t want to wake up with my avatar, but please at least give a nice response. "EWW EWW EWW EWW EWW" is just extremely offending, more torwards me than my avatar.

He's messing around. It is a thread for fun anyway. :P

Grow up.

OT: What the crap happened to you?

YOU AGAIN?

AT LEAST ASK IF YOU WANT TO CRAWL IN MY BED!

@Kyng

Seriously.

And, I wasn`t trying to silence your opinion, i`m just trying to say, it`s... just mean.

I'm sorry but if you woke up next to a block person, I'm sure you wouldn't be very please either.

@Dragonic Shardlord

I know that my avatar is Roblox, and I know Roblox is bad now. But that dosen`t give you the right to be mean and insult me. I wouldn`t do it to you.

Plus, you don`t understand, that my avatar is based on 2008, when roblox WAS ACTUALLY GOOD, and not new ROBLOX, which must be what you mean.

So if you`re going to offend people if you think their avatars are bad, why don`t you get out.

@Dragonic Shardlord

I know that my avatar is Roblox, and I know Roblox is bad now. But that dosen`t give you the right to be mean and insult me. I wouldn`t do it to you.

Plus, you don`t understand, that my avatar is based on 2008, when roblox WAS ACTUALLY GOOD, and not new ROBLOX, which must be what you mean.

So if you`re going to offend people if you think their avatars are bad, why don`t you get out.

roblox was always terrible, it's a shame, the actual editorial tools in the game are actually very amazing, it's the fact the game is full of annoying screaming idiotic children and trolls that make GameFAQs trolls look like Grade A-Hackers, mods that ban for almost zero reason, and the same content keeps getting made repeatedly. It was a good idea, they just failed horribly at actually executing it. I said roblox was a bad game, how the tits is that insulting you? Also you don't understand "x is bad and you should feel bad!" is an internet meme. It's funny, just because roblox tries to teach kids that the world is all rainbows, unicorns and everyone is nice, that's far from the truth.

@armz: Meh, I don't like Ponies. Door's over there.

35379ROBLOXcr.png

Wakes up next to:

61902ROBLOXMe.png

It's a Grade-A horror story, written by some crazy-ass fanfic writer.

@above text

I teared up the Grade-A horror story before the artist could get it published :/

roblox was always terrible, it's a shame, the actual editorial tools in the game are actually very amazing, it's the fact the game is full of annoying screaming idiotic children and trolls that make GameFAQs trolls look like Grade A-Hackers, mods that ban for almost zero reason, and the same content keeps getting made repeatedly. It was a good idea, they just failed horribly at actually executing it. I said roblox was a bad game, how the tits is that insulting you? Also you don't understand "x is bad and you should feel bad!" is an internet meme. It's funny, just because roblox tries to teach kids that the world is all rainbows, unicorns and everyone is nice, that's far from the truth.

@armz: Meh, I don't like Ponies. Door's over there.

@bold: No. ROBLOX was terrible after 2008 ended, but before that, it was awesome. (Give me 3 reasons why Roblox was always terrible.)

@underlined: Yes, that is 100% true. None of those were on ROBLOX in 2005-08.

@italic It wasn`t the roblox part, it was the "get out" part.

@above user`s avatar: Nice shades glasses you got there.

Archived