DN Chronicles *Remake*

Aix

2yzixyo.png

Another Armz.dek win. The other guy ran a 51 chronomaly deck, but still an Armz win...

1rst turn (me): I rabbit for 2 Prevent Rat and made chain to put Dog on top of my Deck.

2nd Turn (him): Sets a monster and 2 face-downs

3rd Turn (me): I debris rat and made pap to flip his face down up. Then discarded Redox & Dog to summon a rat and used inferno reckless to make shock.

4rth turn (him): sets a monster & s/t

5th (me): Pap facedown, shock traps and won.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TODAY'S CATCHES:

PAPInbz.png

Stupid, stupid hand.

nQkv0XB.png

I quit my first turn. I couldn't do anything =I

NHv0VTz.png

E67mjEP.png

The deck goes absolutely nuts if it can go off.

Seriously, I had 2 CotH, Handmaiden, and a miller to star on my field, but my hand had 3 Burner, MST, Birdman, and Something else. I basically OTKed him.

NHv0VTz.png

E67mjEP.png

The deck goes absolutely nuts if it can go off.

Seriously, I had 2 CotH, Handmaiden, and a miller to star on my field, but my hand had 3 Burner, MST, Birdman, and Something else. I basically OTKed him.

He had a 60 card deck and ran draining shield, if you lost that would've been shocking 

inb4shutupyoukilljoynazi

He had a 60 card deck and ran draining shield, if you lost that would've been shocking 

Considering he was using stalling cards( Which can be tough to get around for this deck) and madolches...

Plus, It was more just showing off the shennanigans the deck can do.

I dueled in rated on DN (cus ygopro is laggy as poop)

23m1m44.png

The stuff he said in the chat was after I explained that xyz mater =/= on field and dog was detach as mat. So dog wasn't on field when I detached it, therefore it isn't banished.

I ended up winning by shock lock.

Well, I have a large card database memorized.

This.
Pretty much when any new card comes out IRL, I'll look it over for a few minutes, then have it memorized.
...More or less it's so I know what things can do and people don't have to explain them to Me.

The stuff he said in the chat was after I explained that xyz mater =/= on field and dog was detach as mat. So dog wasn't on field when I detached it, therefore it isn't banished.

See, this is the funny thing about your Opponent's logic, with regards to that-
Hes comparing Chain Dog, which specifically needs to leaves the Field, for it to Banish itself.
To, of all cards, Tour Bus, which, being the same as Dandylion, simply needs to hit the Graveyard, regardless of method.
Monsters from the field go to an unspecified area(AKA, bottom of the Xyz monster) when they become Xyz Materials. It's like the Schrodinger's Cat of Yugioh; Cards are both simultaneously on and off the field at the same time.

I would never be able to do that, but good on you I guess.

I should have reworded that better; I have damn near every card effect memorized.
Cuz' little bits like flavor text, I don't have memorized. Then, as far as other things go, ATK/DEF values, etc, I have quite a lot of them memorized.

Blah blah blah, unimpressive wins...

[spoiler=He Veiler'd my Golem, while I had Scrapstorm in hand]
1MMMWUd.png[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Why the hell would you Warning a Scrap Dragon?]
The idiocy starts here:
He does Card Destruction and gets Power Bond and Warning, and a 3rd Machine to go with the Valley + Twin he had on his field.
I take a bunch of unnecessary damage because my Opponent's cockyness goes through the roof.
I do Redox for Golem, Golem into Twin(Revived Beast, lol), he flips Warning on Twin:
NiDVISe.png
My field then becomes:
dKeMeeH.png
Twin for game, cuz' why not.[/spoiler]

I'm now a Vampire Lord because vampires in, Twilight Sparkle

This guy's deck seemed fun, but he didn't stick around.

yKebHsf.png

Also won twice againts this weird Dark World/Melefic/Gadjiltron deck. I didn't think I could win, I could just have with Susanoo only actually, but overkill you know. His Melefic should also have been gone, since I used Murakumo on it, he just didn't feel like removing it.TlSORz8.jpg

That feel when your opponent just quits without saying anything. Anyway, played burn/stall, if he had used Macro in it, I would probably have had a harder time. 2-0 for me in this one as well.

mUcaAZG.png

Also, this is just kinda sad, his only move was to get Soul Ogre out, and then attack me. And well, I just kept attacking. Quite sad indeed.5Au4E0j.png

Stennon is basically gg against constellars. He's sooooo good '3'

Cuz' Stennon has anti-Targeting, and Constellars have quite a lot of Monster-Targeting shenanigans.
(Well, for Xyz monsters mostly)

Anyway... This is a first:
ZuLZ9Sz.png
[spoiler="tldr Opponent doesn't read"]
Opponent had a Vylon Prism in the Graveyard from an earlier turn; Normal Summons a Prism and pays 500 to Equip the one from his Graveyard.
Like.... That doesn't even make sense. How do you miss something like that? "If this card is sent from the Monster card Zone to the Graveyard:"; That doesn't even translate over into something like Plaguespreader/Quillbolt :/
Anyway, I had to politely explain to him for like 5 minutes how he was wrong, despite the fact he kept clicking attack with his Prism; Hes being so oblivious to the fact hes incorrect, it's not even funny. *Sigh* People, please... Slow down and read your cards. I'm never going to rush you, so take your time and double check your cards.
Why? So you don't look like a dumbass and run into scenarios where the Opponent has to correct your idiocy for the next 5-10 minutes.[/spoiler]
Also, Cookie Cutter:
6PrCaSQ.png
Ran stuff like Jinzo, Kycoo, DD Assailant, etc, just a general mishmash of cards like that with no real theme going on.
I stole his Treeborn with Reborn, which basically killed his deck. Mostly, hes got too much emphasis on Treeborn and made it too much of a dependent resource.
Either way, it was an amusing duel.

Archived