DN Chronicles *Remake*

Aix

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name="Armadilloz" post="6226313" timestamp="1371828722"]He called an admin for [i]chatting[/i] and because you didn't want him to cheat with Junon?Wow, just wow....[/quote] I'm pretty sure that "chating" referred to cheating. Though I doubt Zazu was actually cheating during the game :p

Nobody reads:
CNl1Ic2.png

Also I found a glitch:
pI9EY5z.png
When you attack, that red path isn't supposed to go over CBs when they are in the Spell/Trap zone.
It never did this before, but apparently DN's recent update has them doing this.
I asked ZeroChill to report it anyway, since I dun use DN's forums, and he was the only one online at the time.

fCHeOhW.png

He was running an Armed Dragon.dek, with lots of removal, or so I presume, given how he started with the "set 5, pass" move. Wasted through all of the removal, had to actually use Solemn Judgment on a BTH, went from 6800 to 3400, then he used Armed LV3's eff to get out LV5, which I eventually ran over with Blaster. After that turn he just set Masked Dragon and passed, and the image above is how the duel ended; with him ragequitting.

fCHeOhW.png

He was running an Armed Dragon.dek, with lots of removal, or so I presume, given how he started with the "set 5, pass" move. Wasted through all of the removal, had to actually use Solemn Judgment on a BTH, went from 6800 to 3400, then he used Armed LV3's eff to get out LV5, which I eventually ran over with Blaster. After that turn he just set Masked Dragon and passed, and the image above is how the duel ended; with him ragequitting.

lulz. Also, dat hand.

I can't believe the karma that I got handed to me. Chose my Exodia deck for the hell of it, ranked duel, and got faced with an Exodia deck, but the kind that runs Royal Magical Library. Mine was the Hope for Exodia version.

Ugh, the Royal kind is dreadful, at least the Hope version can be a little bit of fun to play againts.

[Spoiler=Long monologue about how I should play other decks instead of Dragon Rulers + a preview what I would have faced if I had gone second] pyt8B2i.png

SuperSoulable: STOP SUCKING DICK
SuperSoulable: im just kidding
SuperSoulable: no but dude, cmon, you gotta get out of it
SuperSoulable: dont go with the crowd man
SuperSoulable: seriously, you can be just as a good player if you play a normal, fair deck bro
SuperSoulable: you dont have to go this rout
SuperSoulable: its fun to sometimes just play decks like sams you know?
SuperSoulable: element dragons are nice and cool I AGREE
SuperSoulable: they win
SuperSoulable: which is awesome
SuperSoulable: but some duelist like me, love a good game
SuperSoulable: and a good game is simply not presented with such a deck
SuperSoulable: like Element dragons
SuperSoulable: Im simply going to give you this game
SuperSoulable: BUT
SuperSoulable: look
SuperSoulable: at my
SuperSoulable: hand
SuperSoulable: pretty legit
SuperSoulable: right?
SuperSoulable: well
SuperSoulable: see you[/Spoiler]

The last card in his hand was Bottomless Trap Hole. Talk about a sacky opening hand. Also, his monologue is pretty ironic. He talks about a fair deck when he's playing against 6Sams, which is albeit more balanced (newsflahs of the year) than Dragon Rulers, but fair?

ts4cqfg.png

Dat hand, I swear. Other that, then OTK was all luck, given how I drew Gallis on the turn when I OTK'd him.

EDIT: What the hell DN? What is it with you and giving people such sacky hands? I mean, DN actually gave my opponent triple Mind Crush. Ofc he was running Dark World so ofc he had used Dragged Down on me previously. That cannot be only bad luck.

Oh no, trust me; DN does that literally on purpose. I have been forced to witness some unbelievably sacky hands from my opponents, including a Sam who had all the spam necessary to not only attack my Red Gadget, but to deal exactly 8000 damage to me.

And twice I've had an opponent have all the crap for Karakuri loop, literally everything necessary for a first turn loop. I don't know if there's a programming flaw, or if it's just built into the code, but DN has severe balance issues when it comes to draws.

http://i.imgur.com/DyxuB8I.png

So I was dueling a guy using a Blue-Eyes deck, and basically I had Draossack + 2 tokens protecting me vs the Azure-Eyes he kept reviving and the Blue-Eyes. That turn he drew Black Sacker Soldier and popped both tokens. Blue-Eyes took down Drago whilst he attacked with Azure. I summoned Trag and he strangely ended. My turn, drew Gallis and milled Fortress for game. I feel somewhat dirty now.

Still waiting on that fucking admin. DN needs more admins on at all times. Currently? Only 1 admin on.

EDIT: Didn't even need the bloody admin, the opponent quit.

And to think, these kind of things are regular occurrences on DN.

Since were on the topic of sacky Opponents, I should start posting screenshots of the times My Opponent's open with an ideally set 6-card-F/OTK hard.
You Opened with Rai-Oh, Judgment, Warning, AND Bottomless? Nope. Not stacked at all.

This person actually thinks that you need to have the targets for Scrap Dragon be destroyed. Y DN, y u do dis?

Xander, this is one of the many things I love about my favorite card; People think your card has to be destroyed first, THEN he destroys the other.
Despite the fact it CLEARLY states Dragon just needs to target things, then destroys whatever is left at resolution.
Then there comes the oh-so satisfying moments when people Solemn the Dragon, and I just revive a Scrap Golem off it; Which, of course, just going into another Dragon all over again, so they just use up Life Points for literally no reason.

Also, shenanigans with monsters that are immune to effect destruction(Draccosack, Zenmain, etc) are the best.

Was watching a bunch of Zanda's games. Pretty entertaining stuff, really.

Anyway, I said to him I was going to go get lucksacked real fast before watching his game.
I didn't get my wish:
oB2tlkQ.png
Set card is Storm btw.
I have no idea why he Summoned Galaxy Eyes in Defense with Darkness Metal's effect. But yea, Limit and Galaxy were the Materials for Grinder; Grinder is what destroyed Scrap Dragon.

Been a while since I played against Nordics:
dLGbMm6.png
His Set Spell/Trap was, apparently, Beast Rising.
I kept waiting for him to drop Thor/Luster/whatever, but his only real boss-ish play was Leviathan Dragon.
Although, I found it amusing how he runs Naturia Pineapple, in a deck that is clearly playing monsters that won't fit the criteria for it.

I really hate DN, there is something wrong with its fairness programming. I have lost three times already to scrub and incredibly shitty decks for no reason beyond them being unfairly lucky.

I forgot the first one, though I recall I drew exceptionally poorly then dead drew on Trade-In, the next one I faced a shitty Hunder build that ran Rabbit of all f**king things, who only won because he topdecked MST and hit my Skill Drain.

The last guy ran multiple Gorillas and Bears in his Bujin build and he only won because he drew Yamato first turn and got to sit on it. Though, it doesn't help that Bujin are a f**king stupid decktype anyways.

Oh, let's make it 4, where the guy started with, not one, but 2 fucking High Priestesses.

I really hate DN, there is something wrong with its fairness programming. I have lost three times already to scrub and incredibly shitty decks for no reason beyond them being unfairly lucky.

It's almost as bad as Wc08 >____>

Though, it doesn't help that Bujin are a f**king stupid decktype anyways.

Thing is.... Bujins, for the most part, are an Archetype centered around a single card; Yamato
Except that single card has an overabundance of support :/

EDIT: Was playing just now~
Deck from 2009:
x0W4OMg.png
Guy played a luck deck, and deliberately forced himself to rely on topdecks alone. Didn't get him very far, since he did it wrong.
And then some unimpressive win later:
uxp609o.png
Basically random Dragon-Types.dek
Opponent had Alexandrite and some other DARK Dragon in the Graveyard, so I kept thinking he was going to drop Luster or something; Didn't happen.

Archived