DN Chronicles *Remake*

Aix

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oxq755h.jpg

This was so glorious. He got Dracossack on the field and destroyed my Trag, I had no backrow. It was my last turn to win. Had Avarice, Honest, Dragon, Expedition and Knight in Hand, Wizard in Grave. I DREW MONSTER REBORN. SS'd Wizard, Normal'd Knight, used Expedition to get Dragon, Xyz'd Neo and since Photon was material Dracossack didn't have his effect, then used Honest for the lolz. He didn't even say anything just admitted and left. feelsgood.jpeg. On another note, this is the 5th or 6th duel I've won in a row. I<3Galaxies

Oxq755h.jpg

This was so glorious. He got Dracossack on the field and destroyed my Trag, I had no backrow. It was my last turn to win. Had Avarice, Honest, Dragon, Expedition and Knight in Hand, Wizard in Grave. I DREW MONSTER REBORN. SS'd Wizard, Normal'd Knight, used Expedition to get Dragon, Xyz'd Neo and since Photon was material Dracossack didn't have his effect, then used Honest for the lolz. He didn't even say anything just admitted and left. feelsgood.jpeg. On another note, this is the 5th or 6th duel I've won in a row. I<3Galaxies

Why didn't you just use the image feature instead of taking a screencap of your whole screen?

Could just be a glitch, really....

idunno. Either way, I can't take pics with it. D: Only things I've lost to so far are Rulers and Geargias. 7-2 atm. Rulers pretty much screw me over cause my only out to Dracossack is Neo, and if I have Neo, they can Big Eye him. :I Or is Neo a continuous effect and negate everything that's face up? It says "When this card is Xyz Summoned" so I'm guessing it negates only cards that are on the field when its summoned. And Geargias I had a dead hand and he swarmed too fast for me to do anything about it. 

idunno. Either way, I can't take pics with it. D: Only things I've lost to so far are Rulers and Geargias. 7-2 atm. Rulers pretty much screw me over cause my only out to Dracossack is Neo, and if I have Neo, they can Big Eye him. :I Or is Neo a continuous effect and negate everything that's face up? It says "When this card is Xyz Summoned" so I'm guessing it negates only cards that are on the field when its summoned. And Geargias I had a dead hand and he swarmed too fast for me to do anything about it. 

It's not a continuous effect at all. It has a colon, colons mean it only works when that condition is met, not always.

It's not a continuous effect at all. It has a colon, colons mean it only works when that condition is met, not always.

Well I know it has a condition, which is Photon being material. Say I summon Neo with Photon as material, so everything face up is negated. Opponent's next turn they summon Big Eye. 11 is NOT negated, correct?

ALSO, something I can't find a ruling on and am curious, does Once per Turn mean on your opponent's turn as well?  

Well I know it has a condition, which is Photon being material. Say I summon Neo with Photon as material, so everything face up is negated. Opponent's next turn they summon Big Eye. 11 is NOT negated, correct?

ALSO, something I can't find a ruling on and am curious, does Once per Turn mean on your opponent's turn as well?  

NGEPD negates everything currently face-up and that's it.

Only if it says "during either player's turn" or "during your opponent's turn".

NGEPD negates everything currently face-up and that's it.

Only if it says "during either player's turn" or "during your opponent's turn".

Ahok. Thanks. Thats what I thought for Neo, and wasn't sure for the OPT so figured I'd ask. But yeah, that guy sat there for a good minute before accepting I got over his Dracossack on my last turn to come back.

I'm actually talking about the "When this card is Xyz Summoned" condition.

We're talking about the same condition then. .-. Photon isn't required to summon, but is for the effect. 

What I tried to say was that it was only applied when it was Summoend. Argh, whatever, you get the point, it only negates things that's already on the field.

2-0 VS Dragunity, and this is literally my second time playing these. Either his Deck was bad (which seemed alright enough, havn't seen too many Dragunity builds to really know) or I was lucky. We also go into a Rulings debate, which took quite a while since neither of us could find Ruling on it. Alright, basically, it was Switchhitter VS Book of Moon. I said that it would still resolve properly, but he said that he was 90% sure it didn't. Does anyone know? He was abel to find a Yahoo! Answers, but we all know how reliable those are, and I found a DN Forum post, so it's basically 50/50 (burn) that said that Tour Guide would activate correctly. Which is correct here?

i7F7nnQ.png

Of course it still works, it triggers upon Summon, it was still activated, the activation requirement was still met.

I asked in Rulings Thread, too late for that now, but still, you never know. It has been some time since I last used a Tour Guide like card VS BoM.

I'm watching ZeroChill duel, right? And his Opponent's mind was blown over Bottomless, and wanted to keep his Fortress out.
So like the jackass I tend to be, I decided to follow this guy into a conversation:

Armadilloz: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Rulings:Chimeratech_Fortress_Dragon
Armadilloz: lol
Shifty Character: I know the ruling on Fortress, it doesn't matter
Shifty Character: It comes out 0/0
Shifty Character: It has no attack till the effect activates
Shifty Character: If someone were to chain, it would go before the summon
Shifty Character: Meaning the effect wouldn't be active
Shifty Character: BECAUSE IT WOULDN'T BE SUMMONED YET
Armadilloz: >I know the ruling
Armadilloz: Appearently you don't
Armadilloz: Read through that page slowly, please
Shifty Character: >Says check the page that can be edited by any 12 year old with enough of a knowledge to type a few words.
Shifty Character: 1. Please go away, for I don't care about you.
Shifty Character: 2. I know the ruling, I don't care what you have tos say.
Shifty Character: 3. Please go play with your little butt buddy, for again; I don't care.
Armadilloz: Fortress' ATK is determined by it's materials ahead of time, it does not once need to activate in order to gain it's ATK, as its already been predetermined ahead of time.
Armadilloz: So if you use 3 Materials, then its going to have 3000 ATK
Shifty Character: If you look at the bottom of the card, it'll say 0/0 not ?/?. Meaning, it does start as a 0/0
Shifty Character: It is different in trag this way, because of the fact as it does count as a 0/0
Shifty Character: Even more so if it is used monster reborn on.
Armadilloz: Still doesn't matter. Fortress and Trag are the same, as if they are viable targets for Bottomless, they can still be hit by it.
Shifty Character: No, they aren't. The fact you say that prooves your ignorance.
Shifty Character: Now, ignoring you from now on.
Shifty Character: Proceed to send me messages, because idgaf.
Armadilloz: Fortress ATK BECOMES the new ATK, based on Materials. Does not once does it activate.
Armadilloz: Bottomless doesn't care for original ATK, as long as the Summoned monster's ATK is within range, you can flip Bottomless on it.
Armadilloz: Ignore me all you want, you can't come up with better reasoning other then "go away".
Shifty Character has logged out

That guy's logic is ridiculously flawed.

This sounds dirty without the right context lol, anyway I Compulsed my Yamato to avoid something he was doing, then he put back his monsters as well. He randomly admited defeat, then he just left. Great job guy. Also, Bujin VS Fire Kings is an interesting match. I lost the first one, but it was close, if he didn't get out another monster, I could have made a comeback. Second one, I stole his Garunix with Monster Reborn to not kill my monsters. I won with Susanoo, Yamato and Garunix on the field, and 2 Yamato in hand, and a Habakiri to spare. He needed to go, so no 3rd match. Would have been interesting, but ah well. 8HzhJMK.png

Archived