DN Chronicles *Remake*

Aix

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do you lose with E-Drags?  :o

You know that Dragon Rulers are laughably easy to beat if the person playing them isn't skilled or the sackiest person ever, right?

And given that 90% of their players are the people that lack any and all skill, they're not a big deal unless it's piloted by the 10%.

You know that Dragon Rulers are laughably easy to beat if the person playing them isn't skilled or the sackiest person ever, right?

And given that 90% of their players are the people that lack any and all skill, they're not a big deal unless it's piloted by the 10%.

Also, Stamping Destruction. He used that. For some reason. Yup. 

Gotta love guys like this. 60cards.dek blaming me for being the noob, when in reality, he is the one making the mistakes. On an unrelated note, I was going for Quasar, but I didn't have enough room on the field for Launcher :/ After the duel ending I tried to see if I could possible make it work if I hadn't Summoned Catastor, but I was gonna need to wait another turn, not that I wouldn't have been able to with this guy's Deck, but still, would have been fun.

2yttn9y.png

[quote name="Zazubat" post="6212918" timestamp="1370159232"]Yup, that is what happened. I really should stop allowing people with only about 100-200 to play, cause they got no idea what they are doing.[/quote] That's why I typically only to into games hosted by those with over 500 experience.

@DA: His jimmies were rustled because you played Madols? Seems about right.

Yup, that is what happened. I really should stop allowing people with only about 100-200 to play, cause they got no idea what they are doing.

You know, in cases like that, I'll at least try and explain whats going on.
I mean, lets be honest. People get better at this game if they learn from their mistakes.

@DA: His jimmies were rustled because you played Madols? Seems about right.
You know, in cases like that, I'll at least try and explain whats going on.
I mean, lets be honest. People get better at this game if they learn from their mistakes.

Well I hardly got a chance. The guy just left after I said that he should read the card.

[spoiler=That stolen Radiance]
tizBtBm.png[/spoiler]
[spoiler=LolJunkWarrior]
See, here's whats funny here~ He runs a deck full of Traps AND Decree. AKA, hes only going to flip Decree, when he thinks he can sack the win. Guy kept checking his Graveyard every 5 seconds, yet, his ONLY LIGHT monster was still on the field:
p2rBhYf.png

Geargiarmor is the Set monster, btw.[/spoiler]

Jesus christ, I can't can't can't fucking stand people on DN sometimes.

zaziuma: reading

!_______someshitlikethat, why would you even pick that username?: read faster

zaziuma: I'm sorry?

!: Read faster, if you can't catch up, it's your fault.

zaziuma: Wtf are you talking about?

!: Noob

zaziuma: Sure, then I'll just do the same, if you can't catch up, it's your fault.

!: Yeah what ever.

*game goes on a bit, and he plays 2 Assault Mode Activates, I only notice 1, as he sends both to the Graveyard right away, without allowing me to respond with anything. Also, he wouldn't even be able to Summon now when I think about it, since you need to Tribute the monster, so he actually also misplayed. Good job*

*Solemn Judgement*

zaziuma: Put it back in the Deck

!: I activated 2, not 1, pay attention

zaziuma: I really hate people on DN like this

!: I also hate people on DN who don't pay attention

*leaves*

Head desk.

!: I also hate people on DN who don't pay attention

But you clearly were, as you informed him you were double checking his stuff.
So this just results in Him being being a hypocrite.

....He also played 2 Mode Activates on the same 1 monster?

But you clearly were, as you informed him you were double checking his stuff.
So this just results in Him being being a hypocrite.

....He also played 2 Mode Activates on the same 1 monster?

Yeah. I didn't even think of it the time, as I was pissed, but I realized that he couldn't even have done that.

I ran into an example of this, Zubat:
7kMdkUq.png

Guy argued with me that Armor doesn't activate when it's selected as an attack target.
But it's funny, he only does this when he thinks hes on the verge of winning, yet, earlier in the duel, this was just fine.
Armor just needs to be Flipped. Doesn't matter if its flipped because it was Face-down and selected as an attack target, or being Flip Summoned, both ways will trigger Armor.

Anyway, I thought this was funny:
smmfdxw.png

I actually had a guy do the same, at least he was understanding of it and didn't put it in.

I'm actually wondering where people draw parallels like this in the first place.
I mean, I can understand a new/young player not knowing the difference between discards/costs and targets/non-targets, but Tribute and Destroy are vastly different.

Whelp, this was flat-out hilarious:
V4BvMJu.jpg
[spoiler=Oh what shenanigans ensued]
Turn Opponent Sets a monster, and Mode Activate.
I go Rabbit -> 2 Rats -> Chain -> Chain mills Chain Dog. I Set Call, and play Sarcoph to Banish Tempest and grab Debris, then End.
Opponent draws, Typhoons my Set Call, plays Assault Beast and runs over my Chain + Direct Attacks, then ends.
I Normal Summon Debris Dragon, and follow it up with Inferno, he gets 2 more Assaults and I get a field of 3 Rats and Debris.
[spoiler=Goes like this]
Debris and Rat#1 make Emeral#1
Revive Dog
Dog and Rat#2 make Dia, Dia destroys itself and Assault#1.
Emeral#1 detaches Rat#1 to revive Rat#2
Revive Dog
Dog and Rat#2 make Emeral#2, who detaches Dog to revive Rat#1
Revive Dog
Rat#1, #3, and Dog make Disigma.[/spoiler]
Disigma steals Assault#2, and runs over Assault#3. Emeral#1 runs over Zeph. Emeral#2 attacks directly. MP2, I play another Sarcoph to Banish Redox for another Redox, and End.
Opponent does Ravine -> Discards that Mist Bird and mills Phalanx. Normal Summons another Zyph and playes Reborn on Phalanx -> Vaj -> Star -> Star runs over Emeral#1 -> He Ends. Opponent's set card is still Mode Activate, you know...
My following turn~
Detach the Dog off Disigma to trigger his Mode Activate.
Emeral into another Rat, Normal Summon Rabbit, revive Dog.
Dog and Rat into Dia.
He left.[/spoiler]

Archived