DN Chronicles *Remake*

Aix

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is probably the worst E-Drag build I have ever seen. I actually made a bad move, I should have used Photon Papill instead, I just didn't think good.

How do you lose with E-Drags?  :o

Add thus a rage quit was made.

ZA6Rojt.png

Rather then over extending, I played very conservatively. Only makeing one play each turn. The turn prior to this one I played ticket & normal mew which I then used to ss mess. I grabbed my Chateau and played it. Went to battle phase & rammed mew into his 1500atk gravekeeper. took 500 & searched Magi through ticket. Went to main phase 2, Double Summoned my new Magi, got myself a a 2nd mess. Overlaid my mess & magi for Tiare a nd detached mess to clear his 2 cards. Switched over to him and he heavyed then quit. Life is good. :3

Heres another rage qeit though this one due to him making a miss play. He called the miss play after I just so happened to flip needle wall on him. :P

BiVzmSv.png

The best game I had all night. And by best the one with the worst hand.

dO4oUSK.jpg

But it ended like this. :D And best of all, unlike the other jokers this guy actually admitted defeat. ^_^

The guy had no idea what i was running until this last turn. well at least the madolches part anyways.

@ DA - you using Madolches reminds me of one particular duel I had a while back when I completely screwed over my opponent by using Tualatin. :3

ehiw1.jpg

And for those of you curious about Tualatin:

6039522894796665.png

If you controlled 2 or more monsters at the start of your opponent's Battle Phase and all of them were destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card from your hand during that Battle Phase. If you do, choose an Attribute and destroy all face-up monsters with that Attribute. Your opponent cannot Normal or Special Summon monsters with that Attribute.

God, I hate people like this, first he claimed that I lost because he used Dimension Wall, and because I attacked with both (I clicked both and just payed the life points for toll and assumed he didn't have anything) he thought that I took 1800 more. He later used Gravity Bind so I couldn't attack.MU4bYYJ.png

Then he goes ahead and wastes my time when he lost by saying he got Magic Cylinder, and I ask him to activate if he does. He doesn't. Then I just call and admin, and he is like, okay okay, and I stop. Then he just sends a Magic Cylinder to the Graveyard, and I called an admin again. Then he was like noooo and activated Meteor (even though he would never be able to do that as I have under 3000) and then I'm just like, wtf that isn't even a Magic Cylinder, I win this duel, stop complaining, and then he finaly left. Christ.j7gff9g.png

Why Redox and Reactan in Madolches?

A few reasons. The biggest reason being hootcake. Allows me to get banish materials in the grave so I can activate Hootcake & I can also ss Hoot at the same time for crazier plays.

And I also run Return from a Different Dimension so I can actually do something in the event of a macro player & give myself pluses for using reduxs ss effect.

This was a fun one

k8eOzpp.jpg

Guy got annoyed cause I was taking a bit of time to think. He ended up quitting the duel. This deck just has so much it can do. :D  & Yes that is a Big Eye on my field. ^_^

Funny story about big Eye here.

See on the guys last turn, he mind controlled my Hootcake, then creature swapped it with my Tiaramisu and rammed it into my hootcake. So what I ended up doing was using Chibi Earth Dragon & a Hootcake to get Redox. Discard the Redox & the other Hootcake I had in hand to SS Trag. Copied my grave bound Redox to make tragg lv 7 & made Big Eye. :D

Took my Tiaramisu back, detached, got a hootcake back to hand and at this point he quit. I would have activated ticket to get a magi, normal Hoot & use it to get as Mess, overlayed & you can guess the rest. Madolches can just be insane when they go off.

This was a long duel. I only had 5 cards left, and my opponent had, I think 12, I didn't check before he started to mill them all as well. Anyway, my main problem was that I couldn't find a way to get rid of his Scrap-Iron Scarecrow, and I was sitting with Tiger King and Yamato, but he managed to get rid of Yamato, and I had no other monsters left in my Deck (I realized later that I had one, though I had no way of gaining it), so I was doomed unless I found a way to get rid of it/do it the way I did it here, by using Rise of the Bujin. He first BTH'ed me, but then I had another (Thank god that it doens't have a OPT clause on it) and I choose to get his Junk Gardna (which also stalled me for a while, it's an annoying card actually, but I managed to get rid of it with Murakumo at some point) with my Monster Reborn so I could finish it fast, and that was a good idea, since he had a Mirror Force in his hand (not sure why he didn't Set it, but w/e) which probably would have left me open.

loDlMWR.png

Archived