DN Chronicles *Remake*

Aix

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't do that! Everybody loves your shenanigans =<

Alright, fine:
ZymsYnB.png
I open X-Head + Set Prison, and Discard Ogre for Lord.
He opens with Rabbit + a Set card, I complement him on his topdeck, and Veiler his only possible move.
My following turn~
Summon Planner, Swap it for Birdman from my Deck -> Summon Lord and Synchro for Dark End.
Dark End's effect -> Reborn -> I steal his Rabbit, just to rub it in his face.
Rabbit's effect nets me a Gigant X, literally for free.
He leaves right after.

Rather hate it, when people can only duel if they open with Rabbit, and then are un-able to play outside of that :/

Found this pretty amusing~
Look at the second name from the top, in Unrated:
WzJcvTQ.png
It's funny, because I'm a professional lurker. Yet, I'm not as ghetto as that guy is, because you will never see Me yelling YOLO or any of that other ghetto crap. Also, his name is spelled wrong.
Anyway, actually contributing:
X6w7I1I.png
I set Serene Psychic Witch and a Prison
He Opens with Typhoon, Cyber Dragon, and Caius.
I drop Veiler, and Caius runs over Witch to Trigger it, and I Banish Psychic Commander.
My turn, I draw Psychic Snail.
Special Summon Mimic to make Barkion.
Play Crane to revive the same Commander and make Ant.
Result is shown.

I didn't get a screenshot of this, but I was going up against a six samurai player with my Steelswarm deck and had just drawn an Evilswarm Kerykeion with one of my larger Steelswarm and a currently useless spell in my hand. He had one set card of his own and both a Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En and a Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan on the field with nothing in his hand. I summoned Kerykeion and used his effect to banish my Evilswarm Ophion from my grave to add back to hand Steelswarm Caller, and used Kerykeion's effect to then summon Caller. I was intending on summoning a second Ophion when I remembered that I had Evilswarm Bahamut in the deck as well, and so I overlaid for Bahamut and used his effect detatching caller discarding the larger Steelswarm to take control of Shi En and promptly attacked him and used Shi En's effect to negate his set card, which was Double-Edged Sword Technique. I couldn't take out all his life that turn, but he drew Monster Reborn, which was useless to him at that point with me controlling his Shi En, and he still tried to use it anyway. I negated it, and continued to finish him off next turn with direct attacks from Bahamut and Shi En, as well as another copy of Kerykeion that I had just drawn and through his effect my returned to hand and once again summoned Caller. With me having four monsters to attack him with, and entering my battle phase, he just admitted defeat and quit the duel.

For a moment, I was Domon Kasshu:
iRpER3E.png

[spoiler=Also, Canadian and I had the most hilarious duel ever]
Er4b8r1.png
This was a screenshot from game 3.
(I won the 1st, he won the 2nd)
You had to have been there, the chat log was glorious.
We kept trying to apply Anime logic to our game, since it kept happening, and things became silly very fast.[/spoiler]

Yea, I was a little confused as to why he ran that card.
Also, he WAS going to open with a spam fest, but I had a Veiler in hand, so that basically stopped him.
Dunno' why he played Ticket after that, since I just had an Arcanite run that over, and it gradually slowed him down to the point of being unable to make any plays.
And it's weird, I kept thinking he would drop Hootcake.

Anyway, some shenanigans later:
F96ZdcQ.png

Archived