Legend Moon [OOC/PG-13/Started/Always Accepting] *sequel*

Merci

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote]Good luck Amisi. I'll try my best to not kill you in a psychotic rage. Question, if a player controlled character attacks Amisi, can I attempt to kill them, and I'm assuming I can kill NP werewolves that attack.[/quote]

NPC characters, yes.

[quote name="TheFinalFan" post="6179788" timestamp="1365716853"]Quitting.[/quote] RPers, what er you doing?[quote name="Piercer of the Heavens" post="6179376" timestamp="1365658545"]I was excited about this RP, but for some reason that went away. I'm going to resign from this RP. Sorry about that. You do have two characters to help or if you don't feel like dealing with them kill off.[/quote] RPers, stahp.

...huh...? Was there any particular reason for that.....?

To be honest I don't know. Like I said I was really exited for this RP to start and still was at the beginning of it, but for some reason i lost interest in this. Don't take it the wrong way, I lost interest in many things irl as well. It was so sudden too, so I really don't know what's going with me.

@Liselotte: it won't be long now. We'll soon be gliding through the next three-hours hours.

@Piercer/FinalFan: Ah...it's okay. I understand. I know the feeling. Come back whenever you feel like it~! We're always accepting, remember that!

Finally posted in the IC again, sorry it took so long. I've been having a mental blank every time I try to think of something for an RP. Also, I just realised that for Kate's abilities, the Knife and the Gun that she carries around should actually be on the opposite sides to what I wrote them as being on.

Archived