Legend Moon [OOC/PG-13/Started/Always Accepting] *sequel*

Merci

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

....Huh? Sorry, just reading through all the posts and saw this. Had to re-read the sentence 4-5 times cos it proper confused me.

Sorry. But it's still around the same. Just say that there are fifteen pods, and from Azami's point of view, 15 is a dozen.

@Lord JZ: Relax. It's totally safe to be with a demonic-serial-killer-hybrid-turned-super-werewolf with totally unknown powers.

[quote name="Lord JZ of the Enigma" post="6181103" timestamp="1365913729"]Why do I still feel it's a bad idea to leave the naive priestess with the murderer hybrid lycan? oh well, she has no idea what his profession, so she should still be all innocent and the not[/quote] What could go wrong?

In any case, your assassin is in the perfection position. Go have him make a hole in the elevator, get up, and BAM! Encounter with Azami. He probably wouldn't be expecting anyone since there's only been silence for the past half-hour.

I don't mind the telepathy one bit, you just have one lil fact wrong, Raphael doesn't work for Wylfred, and he's completely against all 3 factions, I like the idea of them hating each other through telepathy though, since Jeremy wants to embrace his new life, Raphael wants to release him fro it.....by killing him

Issun's right, actually, but strange things happen in the Aeon. Minds can easily connect, worlds can easily intersect, just as two people share the same dream - so it would be no stretch for Richard to experience Brom's dream, for example. Think Inception, but without the technique.

Oddly enough, Brom's dream has more of a connection than he realizes. They're very much related visual-wise, but the paths each dream takes might expand the area.

I had intentions for a sub-plot (Remember the cave idea that ruined the original Legend Blood?) that might lead to Richard being separated from the others. Not sure how to go about it though. Anyone who wishes to help me, be my guest.

[quote name="Chaos Sonic" post="6182463" timestamp="1366126868"]Merciful, what's your opinion on magic weapons or weapons that have a deep magic within them?   Asking before I post anything for my new character B)[/quote] Well, considering I have a weapon that consume a persons essence with just a prick, I'll assume yes.

If you're waiting on me, JZ, you really didn't give me anything to respond too..

Archived