Legend Moon [OOC/PG-13/Started/Always Accepting] *sequel*

Merci

I honestly dont feel like I have very much to go off, but I figure I should probably make a post about now. Especially because thereis little chance I'm gonna be able to post for the next 5 days; away in Scotland 'til Monday, with low chance of internet access. Bringing my computer anyway (coursework to do) so there is a possibility of activity. But most likelynot.

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't mean to be harsh, but its been more than a week since he last posted and a guaranteed week since I messaged him to start posting that I had "talked" to his character .....

I move that he be removed if he doesn't post within the next couple days.

And well That people should have a mandatory 1 post every 2 days or so unless given a good reason. I may be used to people excitedly rping which this site seems to have lost. But a week is unacceptable.

KneeSocks, calm down. I'm sure you have your own qualms and ideals about how an RP should be run, but I'll do things as I think they should be done. If I hadn't, Legend Blood would've never reached its climactic conclusion. I admit though, it is true that the community's spirit for active roleplaying has been lost on YCM.

Look, buddy, relax. As I understand, Merciful (I don't think I'll be able to handle your name change) intended this to be an easier-going RP. Though I am sorry that I did not respond for a week, I believe that no-one should be taken out of it for that long. Imagine this: you've been on vacation for a week without wifi. You come back to see that you've been kicked out of an RP of which you have been enjoying very much.

1 I'ma girl id enjoy it if you didn't use buddy <.<

Also It really had nothing against you it was just I figured you had abandoned it, And I was merely suggesting Merciful You've known me for years, Its just a habit.

And you understand a strict time line may keep posters active is all I was trying to imply. Forgive me If I sounded to blunt and arrogant.

Sigh Now That Ive read the most not gonna like I'm slightly agitated, Your itching to fight me over your anger of what I said but my character is pretty weak I didn't make him as a power character just to help character development.... But JZ and I have worked up a plan if we don't mess it up x3, Well I'll respond then JZ will post then Merciful with Wylfred or something because of Amisi's post.

Oh and magnet my character is an idiot and takes  things out of proportion as implied by my app,(If you read) I know what The real situation is That's just how he reacted, as I said My character is a better match for amisi, I'm hoping wylfred/Merciful will see that and free you from your duties and assign my character.

I'm not trying to be mean I'm just trying to help your character move <.<

I have to apologize to Chaos Sonic for winning, but, I had to weigh my options, and I doubt Arn would let him live, he threatened the Resistance and technically killed Azami, any rational person would outright kill Seraph on the ground when he can't move, and putting him in confinement probably wouldn't do much to someone who specializes in escapes, so I did what I felt was right

It doesn't matter. You emerged the victor. There is a victor to every battle, and you earned your victory. I can assure you that next time won't be so easy, however.

[b]Edit:[/b]

@Liselotte: Just as a remember, this guy's no ordinary werewolf. He's a hybrid werewolf, which could mean just about anything, including the retaining of magic. Unpredictable genetics...oh, wait, that reminds me.

@MagnetBomb: Can you PM me the details of your character's new abilities now that he's become a werewolf? Just so I know that you're not making up things on the spot for convenience xD

Uhm well I don't mind that, and agree you should share the Wylfred love, but I guess were stuck till he notices x3

But what I wanted to say was you sort of didn't react when Alexandria's Aura/magic/presence dissipated near the fog..... so maybe... a slight edit to your post? the vampires haven't said much, since they entered the mansion.

*not all vampires. There are two elves (Feredir and Aragorn's guy), a hybrid (Ed), and two human (Dave and Kate). Also, their power levels are over NINE-THOUSAND, OH MY GOD I MISS THAT JOKE SO MUCH, and it's safer if they don't interfere with the main story for now. In fact, I'm kind of hoping for Verdanda to step in soon and balance out Alsa's outrageous power - that time hasn't come yet, but I'll be counting on you to make your own decisions.

But you're right about the Alexandria thing. I'll edit about that. And the tree too. Trees are hard to ignore.

Lol god you can be hilarious some times I laughed when I read that post but yeah I didn't figure the veterans were that strong and now I sort of figure Alexandria would have been better suited to be on the other side.

*Looks at IC* You speak LIES! *Comes after you with a kitchen knife(lolwomaninthekitchenreferance)* Buttt I suppose it would be better to just make a second post.

^_^" Sorry, forgot. But it's probably for the best at the moment that Alexandria stays away from the Tellurion. There's no telling how the spirits would react to her.

And I'll edit. Now - er, as soon as I finish up watching Pokemon Facts and Charizard's return on Youtube.

Nono Just make an entirely new post so you can respond to Lance then like bring him along after you spoke to him and react/dictate the fight between Lariat and (I swear this isn't against you Magnet I just keep forgetting) and the Psycho and possibly Alexandria(Planned on her getting lost.if she got near the Spire she would go mad.... er).

Sigh Now That Ive read the most not gonna like I'm slightly agitated, Your itching to fight me over your anger of what I said but my character is pretty weak I didn't make him as a power character just to help character development.... But JZ and I have worked up a plan if we don't mess it up x3, Well I'll respond then JZ will post then Merciful with Wylfred or something because of Amisi's post.Oh and magnet my character is an idiot and takes things out of proportion as implied by my app,(If you read) I know what The real situation is That's just how he reacted, as I said My character is a better match for amisi, I'm hoping wylfred/Merciful will see that and free you from your duties and assign my character. I'm not trying to be mean I'm just trying to help your character move <.<

Sorry. Nope. Lukas is angry. You shouldn't piss off a psychopath. Perfect matches make for boring convo. So, nope. He's pissed. You get to try and fight. You won't die, but you'll probs get the shit beaten out of you. Have fun.

Knee socks, there is so much wrong with those post I can't even respond. Amisi isn't there. You can't see Lukas. You insta-hit. I couldn't even read on. Please, fix your post..

And you've pretty much an un-defeated character with the hold nerves of barb wire, bones titanium, and arteries cinder blocks. (Which would explode if struck by lighting, just saying.) this is god modding, as well as meta-gaming.

No. I'm not going to dal with this low of a quality of writing. The walls were never stared to be destroyed. She's several rooms away. This is ridiculous. There is no way I can respond to this.

...well, he's spoken and pointed out plotholes. You should probably fix them.

See, this is why I TELL YOU GUYS TO ADD LOCATIONS. I repeat, LOCATIONS. So we don't get confused about everything and start making these sorts of plotholes. Next time, add locations, maybe something more specific like 'three rooms away'. They fix everything~

1. You said lightning made of shadow, that in its self is ludicrous, You only ever explained your magic in IC. Also, no...Lightning would not cause metal to explode, I would love for you to show me scientific evidence that barbed wire explodes when struck by lightning (Though that doesn't matter much.), and i was using it as an example to show how tough they are, not that they are actually made of it.

.2 I was going off of JZ's post. You never stated she was far away or where you left her at all, just that she was in a different room and so in his post (if you read that) he said he knocked down the connecting wall.

And lastly I made this character to help you and jz's character out, I would like it if you would cooperate more. Your acting very immature right now. I don't know how you have magic that lets you phase from reality which is very powerful magic, you have a Werewolf hybrid, and as such your power was drastically reduced. a Quote from the Info page:

*Magic is only possessed by humans, hybrids (optional), and vampires with royal blood (distant or oblivious relatives work too). Werewolves have it too, but it's so many times damper than when they were uninfected.

So the fact you even have magic is a blessing and I didn't mind because I simply wanted to help your character move on and not be hindered by the Werewolves slow moving story. You're pretty much just spitting in my face for trying to help you.....

EDIT: I auto0-hit no one...I punched a flippin tree......are you a tree? I think not.......

Let's all calm down. There appears to be misunderstandings on both ends. You're both getting angry over little things.

Shadow magic is still plausible. As far as I can understand, his body is filling in the void created by a lack of light, and any attempt to use a different shape (like a pot) would probably result in a genetic mess....not to mention the fact that hybrid magic can work strangely, and he has a MacGuffin knife in his possession which does crazy stuff to add, so its properties might be helping in some form. If he were a human, I'd be agreeing with you about the magic-werewolf thing.

Although it's true that maybe his post was a little unspecific, I also admit that his character needs his limits, and I do need to know what they are.

MagnetBomb, can you PM me about them?

Archived