Legend Moon [OOC/PG-13/Started/Always Accepting] *sequel*

Merci

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um....hey, Kneesocks, you do realize you just busted right back into the same mansion you were in moments ago, right? It might be better if you just lurk outside the mist and wait for Freyr to fight outside.

Or you can always bust in through the back door, or find that secret entrance Freyr probably uses to get out unseen... *shrugs*

Um....hey, Kneesocks, you do realize you just busted right back into the same mansion you were in moments ago, right? It might be better if you just lurk outside the mist and wait for Freyr to fight outside.

Or you can always bust in through the back door, or find that secret entrance Freyr probably uses to get out unseen... *shrugs*

Yeah.....I'm gonna have Alexandria fight with Freyer....

Sorry I forgot to put in location, but yeah Freyr is in an underground chamber, the only entrance in through the library (its well hidden though), so you should probably wait for Freyr to exit the mansion first. 

I understand that. I know I broke in to the house I broke in to the house in the main hall where every one is, I did it for dramatic effect. and god dammit Merciful post as Wylfred! x33

And Also she came there because she felt the power in the area, His power would seem  so big it would encompass the entire castle. and then well I intended you to post in response to Freyr and then Alexandria going nutso, also the homunculus and Alsa should stay away from Nil you know what his powers do and I don't know if Alsa is keeping himself well with magic or not.

EVERY one has more than enough to post to so please  at least get a good post in and Merciful... I want yours to be fat with Wylfred telling off both  and possibly seeing magnets character not really the type and give Amisi to me? JZ agrees it would be better, the idiot and the ditzy girl fit better than ditzy girl and murderer who apparently has a shack of bound people..... ._.

And lastly if he has new powers/limits it only fair we know Am I not correct? So if you/him don't mind?

I understand that. I know I broke in to the house I broke in to the house in the main hall where every one is, I did it for dramatic effect. and god dammit Merciful post as Wylfred! x33

And Also she came there because she felt the power in the area, His power would seem  so big it would encompass the entire castle. and then well I intended you to post in response to Freyr and then Alexandria going nutso, also the homunculus and Alsa should stay away from Nil you know what his powers do and I don't know if Alsa is keeping himself well with magic or not.

EVERY one has more than enough to post to so please  at least get a good post in and Merciful... I want yours to be fat with Wylfred telling off both  and possibly seeing magnets character not really the type and give Amisi to me? JZ agrees it would be better, the idiot and the ditzy girl fit better than ditzy girl and murderer who apparently has a shack of bound people..... ._.

And lastly if he has new powers/limits it only fair we know Am I not correct? So if you/him don't mind?

Yes, but the thing is I intended not to reveal Freyr to the rest of the cast at the moment, but I could edit my last post so that it includes Freyr exiting the mansion, and meeting Alexandria at the mist. 

ahhhgg..... okay

Honestly its really bad timing on your part why reveal his power to every one on the grounds.... I mean... even if you edit, there's no logical way 4-6 high class warriors/magic users wont notice two huge forces fighting. And honestly this fight will end either in a stalemate or freyr's loss because of Alexandria's special power set all of his magic would be useless. and he doesn't have the skills the girl does with her weapons.

not even sure if he can use his magic or what ever in her body and even then you have a massive unfair points you can say in a senseI make the powers what I want, because since you didn't even explain what he does so literally you can say he control's time and space.... >.>

Alright edited the post, you can start the battle KneeSocks. 

Oops didn't see you edited your post my bad. Okay, so Freyr's magical abilites are the same as Niasa's own, except his energy is black, Freyr still retains his memory and physical abilities (within Niasa's means). As for the door, its basically a back door out of the room, but not Freyr's personal use, its so he can get out of the mansion without notice. 

Now forgive me if I'm being ignorant here, but your app does say that Alexandria does have to be hit by magic to activate her own ability. 

n-no you dont get it girl! x33 the entire 2-3 posts we've made have been pointless. Unless your willing to change your mind about revealing him the others wont get in the way of the demonic monster girl, shes freaky, and her power would make most of them useless so freyr has no fear of a gang bang, its best you  just go back and edit your original post and just not have him reveal him self. and Alexandria wont respond......

Its not that read what I just said. your contradicting your self. I mean You dont want them to know but your willing to have a big battle, Dont think alexandria is just gona die from one swipe This will be big and people will notice and for the sake of the secrecy you wanna keep I think you should just edit so your character doesnt loose the privacy unless you change your mind about that?

Both of you are overreacting.

Look. You're both demons. You're both superior to the mortals of Lath. I'm pretty sure it would be easy to hold a silent gigantic demon battle. Alexandria is aware her father is in the mansion, and Freyr doesn't want his/her presence inside Niasa to be known yet. It should be a simple matter suppressing their mana levels and presences.

Kneesocks, you've been itching for a battle this whole time. Why ruin your own chances?

I'm just saying you both overreacted. It's perfectly acceptable to introduce a new point so as to protect your character's plot, and you could've had the demonic showdown without the others knowing that way. Besides, would evil!-Alexandria even remember the event? Just sayin'. But if you're gonna keep it this way, you should edit your post and make it something else. If you simply cross it out and apologize, well, that's like spam a bit.

O.o you're losing me knee socks, I must say.

Then again, I've hardly been keeping up >.> I need to start posting in this

And I think even with suppressed Mana levels, it's gonna be hard to hide it from Feredir. He's an Elf, he's got a sixth sense for these things. Power levels might not be as high as Demons, but he's got the senses and the bond with nature to be able to sense them.
He might keep it a secret though, and vanish off to keep an eye on the battle. Gives me something to do.

EDIT: Wait a minute, what the hell's happening? Where's this battle planning to take place? Why are there so many insane people in this goddamn RP (I'm just as guilty, though I'm not playing the one I created xD)? And what the hell do I do with Feredir?

O.o you're losing me knee socks, I must say.

Then again, I've hardly been keeping up >.> I need to start posting in this

And I think even with suppressed Mana levels, it's gonna be hard to hide it from Feredir. He's an Elf, he's got a sixth sense for these things. Power levels might not be as high as Demons, but he's got the senses and the bond with nature to be able to sense them.
He might keep it a secret though, and vanish off to keep an eye on the battle. Gives me something to do.

EDIT: Wait a minute, what the hell's happening? Where's this battle planning to take place? Why are there so many insane people in this goddamn RP (I'm just as guilty, though I'm not playing the one I created xD)? And what the hell do I do with Feredir?

Calm down. For the LB Veterans, nothing much is happening. Don't mention Alexi or Joan because I'm still undecided about their ultimate fates. We're all inside the Scarlet Legacy Mansion (AKA Niasa's mansion), and a little while ago, there was a demonic presence deep beneath it. Ed, Dave, Lyon, and Kate have all sensed it but chose not to speak about it. Niasa's maid mentioned that a spirit might be inhabiting the mention and that they're going to take care of it soon.

Alexandria decided to venture out of the mansion to 'hunt wolves'. Alsa, being sick and cloudy-minded, assumed that she only wanted to continue the canceled hunting trip by herself. She's currently wandering around the mist.

Meanwhile, Freyr introduces her backstory to Niasa and goes on to possess her, before deciding to take her body out for a ride.

Alexandria was supposed to have been overcome by her demonic senses. Her controller Kneesocks, and Liselotte's Niasa/Freyr were planning on having their characters battle, but Kneesocks decided to cancel it after realizing that Liselotte still wanted to keep Niasa's fate a secret for a future plot twist - which is why I suggested them to mask their presence and conduct their battle in silence.

But you're right. Feredir's too skilled to miss it. In fact, you may have to come up with an excuse as to why he hadn't rushed after the demonic source straightaway.

I know what's happening; Kneesock's post mentioned something about her bursting in, which confused me to no end O.o

I see that was deleted though. It'd be much easier to make an excuse with them battling, but meh. I'll post soon, hopefully. Perhaps Feredir doesn't completely feel his presence, because of his sealed formed, and thinks he's merely a minor demon, not really worthy of the 'great elf's attention.

Magnet's got a point, Kneesocks. While your character might better 'suit' Amisi, Magnet's would make for a more interesting scenario. It also allows us to see the serial killer in a different position, and his reactions to the protective duty, when he would rather be killing.

An interesting way to include your werewolf though, would be to have him constantly attempting to get Amisi's attention and start acting like her guard, causing confrontations between Magnet's and your characters.

Wylfred won't be changing his mind about Serial Killer being the bodyguard. He's taking advantage of mental attachment, so should Serial Killer try to rebel or anything, Wylfred can use the girl to threaten him.

And you can't prick anyone with that blade without permission from the owner first. But NPCs can be taken anytime~

@Bailas: So I guess they were all killed? They wouldn't be waking up otherwise. In that case, yes, the pods should open and they can come out. Normally, Azami would be there to greet them, but she's...well, unconscious with Arn on the floor. Hanging around in a deeper Aeon. For now.

I don't feel it's OP'ed, it has basic wolf strength and speed, but his tolerance levels are maxed out, so it's about the same level as trying to beat anyone else in this roleplay....except Amisi, she's so cute and adorable that no one can hurt her.

Also......Knesocks is a girl....you seem to call her a dude in every post

Archived