Legend Moon [OOC/PG-13/Started/Always Accepting] *sequel*

Merci

Dayum, Nil would -almost- own Feredir then. v.v Depends on how good he is physically; Feredir still incredibly fast and nimble.

I suppose it's okay in that way, for Alexandria's to be total negation may have been over board. But sure thing, I just wanted to make sure Feredir could, theoretically, restrain Alexandria.

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well shes only 1 but knows how to use a sword and spear along with basic hand to hand training from the guards namely Aro. But Feredir would be much more skilled in physical combat than her I honestly wanted her and ARo to have that, "Your sich a dick~!" "Yeahh? Well you a brat!"

If you wanna be the scolding over judging looking down upon tutor type (Which seems to suit your characters personality.) Feel free to implant your character in to her history I wont mind too much as long as you don't get too crazy about it lol.

I was honestly betting on Freyr's lack of skill in Niasa's body, because he hasn't been there her entire life, there's two parts to skill knowledge(Which any one can learn.) And Muscle memory, the body's innate reaction to a movement being done, as you can say Freyr wouldn't know her full training or full limits since apparently the last time Niasa fought for real was the last war. Implying Freyr would have little to no knowledge of her. And even if you say mind read where you know what their capable of, there would be the fact he cant read the muscle's memory lol.

Well shes only 1 but knows how to use a sword and spear along with basic hand to hand training from the guards namely Aro. But Feredir would be much more skilled in physical combat than her I honestly wanted her and ARo to have that, "Your sich a dick~!" "Yeahh? Well you a brat!"

If you wanna be the scolding over judging looking down upon tutor type (Which seems to suit your characters personality.) Feel free to implant your character in to her history I wont mind too much as long as you don't get too crazy about it lol.

In case you missed it in the last page.

Less scolding/judging tutor type, more of he doesn't seem to like/trust her at all. He 'senses' the demon inside her, albeit faintly, but enough to know that she goes against his view of nature. He recognises that she is - for want of a better word - wrong. However, he is extremely loyal to Alsa, and trust the Vampire lord completely. He acts more as a warning person for her. Possibly the one who calls her into line and such? I guess tutor would still fit, but more of a disapproving tutor; dislikes contact with her, but tolerates.

He's going after her at the moment more for the welfare of Alsa than the girl.

EDIT

Thinking about it, Alexandria and Feredir could either become exceptionally close, or become serious enemies. All depends on how things progress.

Less scolding/judging tutor type, more of he doesn't seem to like/trust her at all. He 'senses' the demon inside her, albeit faintly, but enough to know that she goes against his view of nature. He recognises that she is - for want of a better word - wrong. However, he is extremely loyal to Alsa, and trust the Vampire lord completely. He acts more as a warning person for her. Possibly the one who calls her into line and such? I guess tutor would still fit, but more of a disapproving tutor; dislikes contact with her, but tolerates.

He's going after her at the moment more for the welfare of Alsa than the girl.

(Okay lolz)

EDIT

Thinking about it, Alexandria and Feredir could either become exceptionally close, or become serious enemies. All depends on how things progress.

And how things develop is whats exciting ^-^

I have no idea what to do. Maybe wait for Freyr to come and then sneak around behind her?

Well not to crush your hopes and dreams but were meeting in the mist so if you wanna since your a werewolf I assume they can make their way around in the mist due to their nose. You could come but Freyr outclasses quite a few people. Even Alexandria is not strong enough The only reason she has a chance is her- actually Just nil.

Ever so slowly, we're approaching the second stage of Legend Moon (begins at nighttime). Right now it should be around 11:30 AM.

It seems that people have forgotten that there was a storm going on outside, but then again, I guess it lightened up after three hours. Should only be a little downpour by now, although the ground is wet.

I should probably mention that the ground around Noirlune, hidden in the mist, is mostly rocky terrain. It's only noticeable from sky level, but Noirlune apparently lies on a mostly-flat mountain.

Well, he did have a chance to ravage not only Azami, but all those sleeping beautiful women in pods, plus a nine-year-old child in case he was a pedophile, a shark girl in case he was a zoophile, and even all these good-looking guys in case he was gay. It was like a dream menu for any guy sexually interested in anything. And he didn't take it. He may act like a rapist, but I guess he's more interested he gets in the pleasure he gets from pain.

Archived