Legend Moon [OOC/PG-13/Started/Always Accepting] *sequel*

Merci

lol... we were talking about how him and Azami or Verdanda would have a hell of a time lol.

Raphael : A sword in his gut, "wow... your really something..." He suddenly takes a dagger from his pocket and stabs the Golden haired Vamires' in the neck tho unflinching she looks at his arm then back to him, "Dam.... Remember me?"

Verdanda: "Yes." She says as she completely eviscerates the strong Human.

[hr]

Don't know why... sounds a bit romantic lol

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name="KneeSocks" post="6192759" timestamp="1367543256"]Well not to crush your hopes and dreams but were meeting in the mist so if you wanna since your a werewolf I assume they can make their way around in the mist due to their nose. You could come but Freyr outclasses quite a few people. Even Alexandria is not strong enough The only reason she has a chance is her- actually Just nil.[/quote] Freyrs coming to the mansion though.

Since it's almost 12, I'll also have to PM Aix about Alyria.

I'll be keeping the LB Veterans in the mansion until nighttime, which'll give them six hours IC time of planning. That way, they can enter the picture during Stage 2, so there won't be ay power imbalances.

Note that Stage 2, should we get there with enough active RPers, will probably be highly chaotic and action-packed, considering that the werewolves invade Noirlune for what Wylfred plans to be his final raid, and there's going to be a lot of fighting from every end.

It's too bad they'll meet on the battleground, on different ends. I'm starting to enjoy the potential storylines that could happen more and more. Where we're at now, this is still just the tip of the iceberg~

Good point. That'd turn out to be an interesting scene. Two nature-freaks battling using the greatest for in nature - that being nature itself. It'd be strange for them not to be allies.

If they do end up battling (Neither of them seems like they would battle the other willingly), I doubt it would end in a death, at least. They might be able to become friends towards the end.

Everyone should be waking up in about fifteen more minutes, since it's almost 12:00 PM. Most of Beginning's characters are still asleep, but everyone else is pretty much awake already.

And while the power of nature is certainly a major ability, it's not the main factor to how Elnherjar came to be. The true nature of Elnherjar - the monster-tree that could've wiped out all life on Lath - shall be revealed in due time.

Everyone should be waking up in about fifteen more minutes, since it's almost 12:00 PM. Most of Beginning's characters are still asleep, but everyone else is pretty much awake already.

And while the power of nature is certainly a major ability, it's not the main factor to how Elnherjar came to be. The true nature of Elnherjar - the monster-tree that could've wiped out all life on Lath - shall be revealed in due time.

With it seeming to be a recurring theme, I would assume it is the radiant power of the moon that assisted Elnherjar's growth and strength.

You dont have to answer that if you dont want though. Keep it a secret.

Well Clair is pretty connected to nature. But I guess the power of the forest is something I avoided giving her. It seemed to be such a major ability in Legend Blood

I didn't know it was a major power in the first Legend moon, but I guess it works, who better to be the next wood-style jutsu user then some random girl from the desert

Archived