Legend Moon [OOC/PG-13/Started/Always Accepting] *sequel*

Merci

I was just trying to ignore it <.< I figured it was a monotone insult. And I know but well....

THAT DOESN'T MEAN WYLFRED SHOULDN'T POST!!! OR THE FACT ALEXANDRIA'S Power dissipated near the mist? Figured caring daddy might worry or something? lol x33

And I never said my character was invincible I just said he was very durable seems to me like you think your character stronger than he is so your picking at my character because you couldn't one hit me? or am I just over thinking it~?

*I say holding my face and smiling sweetly while I tilt my head questioningly*

Hee hee~

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name="KneeSocks" post="6190201" timestamp="1367219522"]I was just trying to ignore it <.< I figured it was a monotone insult. And I know but well....   THAT DOESN'T MEAN WYLFRED SHOULDN'T POST!!! OR THE FACT ALEXANDRIA'S Power dissipated near the mist? Figured caring daddy might worry or something? lol x33   And I never said my character was invincible I just said he was very durable seems to me like you think your character stronger than he is so your picking at my character because you couldn't one hit me? or am I just over thinking it~?   *I say holding my face and smiling sweetly while I tilt my head questioningly*   Hee hee~[/quote] I don't mean to insult you, I just tend to characterize the people in her by profile, absent mindidly. That was Lukas's max power attack, so it was kind of frustrating.

for 1 I'm sorry, but you must be fair. How was I to know that was his final attack type as such??

and 2 If I had known he would have taken more damage.... But still all most all attacks can't one hit him no matter the power behind the attackusually,

(Sort of the point of my character) one attack is not enough to beat him, I originally and still do consider him a Guardian Type character more fit for defense. I was going to have him like take a big hit for Wylfred later on or something and he could survive. Its nothing against you. Its just your only looking at his durability, he can take a lot but not dish out very much.

All will be revealed soon Renegade. Just post your confusion as Brom and I'll explain everything. Trust me. I haven't f**ked up the RP beyond repair. That was done in the original Legend Blood (not the remake). I know not to make the same mistake twice. ;)

I figured you had a plan ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWcavUe3Zug&list=PL6EF7DC1F016B6BB2

Lukas' Theme lol

oh and uhm... Lise Do you plan on Freyer going after Wylfred?

If so it would seem a bit early and I figured a way for us to fight without ruining  your character's secret to the Vampires. We could fight in the mist.

What do you think of Lariat and Wylfred being friends? or as close as he could possibly be since Wylfred seems kind to other werewolves but quite cold and distant.

Pffft, just wait until the next stage of Legend Moon. There are many secrets and implications hidden within the setting, many references to other events. It's pretty obvious that both Azami and Wylfred know more than they let on, but what that leads to...well, who knows?

[quote name="KneeSocks" post="6190972" timestamp="1367347319"][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWcavUe3Zug&list=PL6EF7DC1F016B6BB2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWcavUe3Zug&list=PL6EF7DC1F016B6BB2[/url]   Lukas' Theme lol oh and uhm... Lise Do you plan on Freyer going after Wylfred?   If so it would seem a bit early and I figured a way for us to fight without ruining  your character's secret to the Vampires. We could fight in the mist. What do you think of Lariat and Wylfred being friends? or as close as he could possibly be since Wylfred seems kind to other werewolves but quite cold and distant.[/quote] That's so perfect for Lukas. Is that Ozzy in the nackground? No joke, could you put this as my theme song in the app?

Happy B'Day Merciful! I'll see if i can gather up enough effort to make a post, just for you.

Dunno what I'll write though. xD

EDIT

Never mind, I got something.

EDIT 2

Well, there it is. Nothing impressive; in fact, rather disappointing, but at least I got something out, yeah?

Any opposition to what I'm doing, kneesocks? He's mainly just gonna watch the fight, perhaps form some sort of barrier that the two dont detect, to reduce the collateral damage, and he can talk to Alexandria after the fight.

Perhaps Freyr is victorius in the battle, just, but Feredir drives him away, saving Alexandria, at which point Feredir and Alexandria have a big 'heart-to-heart' conversation; aka, they threaten each other, and Feredir promises not to tell Alsa.

To keep the Niasa/Freyr thing a secret, perhaps have him eventually cloud himself in some sort of darkness cloak or something? before Feredir turns up, at the very least.

And Happy birthday Merci But.... You never answered me!

Could've sworn I already answered that.

Oh, well, Wylfred's friendly with everyone. It's just that he doesn't have time for werewolves right now when there's a juicy human he has to eat talk with. I'm not really sure what to think of it, but it's probably one-sided for Lariat. He may be under the impression that he's closer, but Wylfred regards him the same way as everyone else.

And thanks :D

Happy B'Day Merciful! I'll see if i can gather up enough effort to make a post, just for you.

Dunno what I'll write though. xD

EDIT

Never mind, I got something.

EDIT 2

Well, there it is. Nothing impressive; in fact, rather disappointing, but at least I got something out, yeah?

Any opposition to what I'm doing, kneesocks? He's mainly just gonna watch the fight, perhaps form some sort of barrier that the two don't detect, to reduce the collateral damage, and he can talk to Alexandria after the fight.

Perhaps Freyr is victorious in the battle, just, but Feredir drives him away, saving Alexandria, at which point Feredir and Alexandria have a big 'heart-to-heart' conversation; aka, they threaten each other, and Feredir promises not to tell Alsa.

To keep the Niasa/Freyr thing a secret, perhaps have him eventually cloud himself in some sort of darkness cloak or something? before Feredir turns up, at the very least.

Well Honestly putting Alexandria down as the loosing side is honestly a bad bet. Alexandria has probably the best 'Move set' to counter Freyr.

And even if Alexandria was beaten. Freyr would be too weak to fight with Wylfred, Hense my goal is achieved either way. Tho I like the threats and potential fight.

I planned for Alexandria to beat Freyr and Drag Niasa back to Alsa. Lets see how it works out~

Could've sworn I already answered that.

Oh, well, Wylfred's friendly with everyone. It's just that he doesn't have time for werewolves right now when there's a juicy human he has to eat talk with. I'm not really sure what to think of it, but it's probably one-sided for Lariat. He may be under the impression that he's closer, but Wylfred regards him the same way as everyone else.

And thanks :D

Awuh <.< But meh lol

I'd think the Daemon would have quite impressive physical abilities, even without magic. After all, he's a daemon.

But yeah, see how it goes.

I assume Alexandria's magical absorbtion thing is only relative to direct magic, yes? As in, using magic to manipulate other items would not be absorbed, or Feredir's plant manipulation and such, right? Like the werewolves?

Because complete immunity to magic would be a tad over-board, me thinks. Then again, that's because my guys like the ultimate mage at the moment, but still.

From what I know of her abilities, Alexandria's power is to absorb direct magic and channel it as her own, Nil however is the one that negates magic, so if he is "active" magic in other items would generally just "not' exist, it's why she can't be near the homunculi, the magic that keeps them in their bodies would be dispelled and they could die (theoretically)

Think Asuna's complete magic cancel ability from Negima

Archived