Legend Moon [OOC/PG-13/Started/Always Accepting] *sequel*

Merci

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And, I am back. I posted and made sure not to interfere with anyone and explain my absence. Can anyone give me a quick summary of what has been going on around the Mansion since my last post, or should I just go and read through them all?

Not much that Alyria would be aware about, since she left before things could escalate.

But basically, the huge werewolf Gnarl is dead, Wylfred turned Lukas into a hybrid werewolf to be Amisi's (a human's) new guardian. Later on Lukas fought against a werewolf called Lariat in the second-floor hallway, and Amisi interrupted the battle by creating a huge tree out of nowhere. Wylfred has since tossed it out of the mansion and Lukas has gone off somewhere.

With it seeming to be a recurring theme, I would assume it is the radiant power of the moon that assisted Elnherjar's growth and strength.

You dont have to answer that if you dont want though. Keep it a secret.

Where's the fun in that? :P

But if I don't get the opportunity to answer it here, I'll probably answer it -indirectly- in Legend Nature instead.

Not much that Alyria would be aware about, since she left before things could escalate.

But basically, the huge werewolf Gnarl is dead, Wylfred turned Lukas into a hybrid werewolf to be Amisi's (a human's) new guardian. Later on Lukas fought against a werewolf called Lariat in the second-floor hallway, and Amisi interrupted the battle by creating a huge tree out of nowhere. Wylfred has since tossed it out of the mansion and Lukas has gone off somewhere.

Where's the fun in that? :P

But if I don't get the opportunity to answer it here, I'll probably answer it -indirectly- in Legend Nature instead.

Sounds pretty crazy. Alright, thanks.

Scyllia is still in the room, just thought I'd clear that up :)

EDIT: Didn't want to double post so, I'll just edit. I'll clarify what happened in my post; the bonds on Niasa, were mental, not magical, so when Nil tries to break them, both he and Freyr are pulled into the mental world he and Niasa "share". In here Freyr shows-off (like a toal narcissist @$$) by "stabing" Nil with his hand, but it has no actual weight in the real world what so ever. Then escapes.

In your post I see nothing wrong, it all defined within your power parameters, though I think you should define Nil's power more, because I thought his power only applied to the "real" world. Being able to banish all the magic in people IMO  might be a little OP, but I'll leave up to Merciful.

My whole plan here was to have:

1. Freyr fight Nil and Alexandria, and become weakened

2. Fight Wylfred when he doesn't agree to enslave the humans. but be to weakened from his fight with Nil and Alexandria to win, effectively protecting the plot

3. Return to the mansion, with Niasa regaining control, and the flipping s***, when she find Verdanda "invaded" more or less her mansion

[quote]Being able to banish all the magic in people IMO  might be a little OP, but I'll leave up to Merciful.[/quote]

Alexandria/Nil is a demon. You managed to define it pretty well (and coincidentally as well, which kinda scares me O_o).

To be more exact, Demons are not inherently magical in nature. I mean, they can be, but they originally originated on Earth thousands of years back, a planet without magic, and whatever metaphysical power existed at the time came from within the mind. Magic is something that comes with the planet Lath.

And its moon.

And its original moon as well, before some melodramatic idiot blew it up after a girl refused him.

The thing people don't understand is I stated bluntly, it wasn't a hidden analogy, Magic just does not exist in his presence. I'm fine with the post I'll just make some small post to say whatever happened with them. And the last part is quite smart, but some of your characters are over reacting like you want them to make her give a response, she only really talks in length to Alsa. she tried with sil.... but well yeah. She respects Alsa too much to kill him in a closed off room lol and you keep stating its a violent army but shes stated several times its a Guard force.

Well, let's look at this realistically.

Guard force or not, there are one hundred men standing outside the mansion, none of which are directly loyal to Lord Alsa, none of which are robots, that Verdanda can easily order to fight to their deaths. Should they fight back and cause these deaths, it'll create doubts in vampire trust. Should they not fight back (for any reason), the main branch will be perceived as cowards and the vampire kingdom instantly collapses into a civil war right there and then. Plus there's no guarantee that they can actually take on that many safely. Boom.

Also, despite her original niceties, whatever advance Verdanda may have tried on Alsa went out of the window the second she tore through a wall and dragged an innocent little girl into the room. Try doing that in real life and see how their uncle reacts~

I think it's right for everyone to be paranoid in a situation like this. ^_^

Nono I know I like that every one is paranoid and the fact Alsa knows shes calculating and would rather kill some one than deal with them is why she has absolute control over them they all fear her more or less depending on those of them that know What Burning Night actually is. And I need to send you a pm regarding your fears shes not strong enough.

I will, after the training is over. Well, the next part of the training isn't exactly training but it'll be more like a lecture xD I hope you guys like lectures.

Oh yeah. Random info, but I feel like saying it so. You know, there originally weren't any demons until Otaku-sama told me he wanted to make a demonic-possessed character who had lived for centuries, called 'Raven'. And I just thought why not? While Otaku-sama left the RP fairly early, and his character disappeared during the infiltration without explanation, it doesn't change the fact that Raven was there. She existed, once. And thus, demons exist on Lath.

Archived