Legend Moon [IC/PG-13/Started/Always Accepting] *sequel*

Merci

Noirlune Spire, Lecture Hall

Clarian simply looked away as the flirtatious feline stumbled into him. With breast in his face he could only blink as he was being smothered to death. To add insult to injury this new cat person was being interrogated by the others. After he was able to sit there and listen to his responses his face was flushed and he looked away in slight embarrassment. The family as a whole did not know the significance of this whole Myriad Truth business. But they did take note that immediately no one seemed to trust her. Clarian didn't have any questions for the young cat person but that didn't seem to matter because he wasn't really thinking about words at this moment. The family decided to stay quiet and listen to the rest of the people talk. If one stays quiet long enough then one will be able to hear a lot more. 

Adrian leaned over to Clarice just to whisper about this budding hypothetical romance. So what should we do about th...Clarice raised her hand to cut off her husband before he even completes his inquiry. Don't worry about it. He's grown he can handle himself...and besides...game recognize game and she lookin' a little too familiar now. She also doesn't know what she's getting into. What? Yeah we had "the talk" when turned sixteen and his eighteenth birthday gift looked a lot like the cat thing over there. Clarice turned around with a shock yet somewhat bloodlusty glare at her husband. And that right there is why we didn't tell you. Clarice's eye was twitching and she tilted her head and with that she looked away. Note to self have this conversation later.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Freyr smiled at his besting the wolf, standing up and following the human out… well more like leading the human, as though she were a pet. Dissipating the wings Freyr stalked off swaying his hips.

“Come, come little mortal, the princess has plenty of explaining to do… now doesn’t she?” Freyr beckoned Kate with his finger, a cruel smile forming on his lips. Assuming Kate had caught up Freyr began his berating her, “my, my are you mortals all this naïve, and righteous? You know the princess came with the same notion, that they could achieve peace with the mutts, but they refuse outside help! Yet even after he betrayed you, you attempted to help him… at that point you should have a bullet through his head. Keke…”

Freyr was about to begin another round of commenting when the cold lance pierced his chest. The wind going out of him, Freyr face contorted in rage, and he briefly indulged the idea of separating the foolish wolf’s head from it shoulders. Overcoming his in shock Freyr grabbed the icy lance and ripped it out of himself in one swift movement. Reaching in to his own reserves of mana Freyr used the same method he had to save Niasa’s life 20 years ago, and flooded her mana reserves with his own demonic mana, quickly healing the wound.

“It a good a good thing I healed that fast, we wouldn’t want anything happening to your breasts now would we,” Freyr mocked pushing up on Niasa’s bosom, “I’m afraid I’ll have to give you back control of the body… that was quite… … taxing.”

For a moment Niasa’s body tottered as the control of it switched, then she cast a sympathetic look towards Kate, “You don’t know how often I have to deal with that kind of sexual harassment. Now, come we should get back to the mansion… I’ll explain on the way.”

“When I was younger, I was quite the lonely child, so I dabbled into the occult arts… which is where I first met… and thought I exorcised Freyr, but apparently this demon is a bit too strong for the spell I used,” Niasa began already walking ahead, her whole body aching, “During the battle of Nuvedia, your husband… wait he is your husband now right?... anyway Lyon inflicted a mortal wound on me and, as much as I hate to admit it, Freyr saved my life. By then we were already to connected for me to exorcise him, and here we are now.”

Niasa turned around towards Kate fully facing her, giving her a do as you please sort of look. She had purposely left out the part of Freyr trying to kill his foreign goddess… because even after the vision she found it hard to believe herself.

----

Haruna appeared in front of the door that Lyon and Alsa sat in, Aro also walking by her side.

“Sirs, lunch is ready if you would like you may have in the dining hall, or if you wish I can bring it here, if you wish to continue discussing in private,” Haruna gave a smile, which turned into a scowl soon after, “and would like me to get the warmo- I mean your cousin as well?”

“Try to keep your composure around her Haruna, the last thing we need is something like the… incident,” Aro sighed, “oh, Lord Alsa is there anything you need as well?”

“O-o-of course,” Haruna grew rigid, at the mention of the very embarrassing event from when they had first moved into the mansion.

If one listened closely they would here Scyllia shouting, and running around the mansion informing everyone of the meal.

-----

Meanwhile the now bound and gagged Tamara was dragged away from the mansion, despite her struggles, deep into the forest. There a blonde woman on horseback, whose hair fell over one eye, and her blue eyes seamed to pierce Tamara’s soul was waiting.

“Lady Pheros, we have accomplished our mission,” Viktor said, giving a slight bow as he and Turmond placed Tamara in front of the mount woman.  

“Good, very good Lord Freyr will be most pleased,” a smile crossed Pheros’ lips, though it was not pleasant in the slightest, “now Freyr told us to return to the hold once we have a hostage… how convenient it happens to be Lady Niasa’s own daughter.”

Picking up the now terrified girl Viktor and Turmond followed slowly behind Pheros, as they ventured further into the forest. 

Felice's lips twitched to a half smile, "Nyah..." She was thinking hard, "Their strong... They have money in every guards pockets... Uhm... Ohh they work with scary assassins..." She mewed and seemed to be about to say something else but saw a shiny orb from the display passes in front of her, her smile became bright and she chased after it swiping incoherently at the intangible thing. Everything she said was common knowledge of the Guild.

[HR]

On the way to the Mansion

(I am sooo terribly sorry When I made the post with Felice oohing and ahhing I thought I had made this post with Alexandria I apologize)

Alexandria grumbled as the elf belittles her as she followed him.

At the Mansion near the Forest

"Hey isn't that my Aunts Kid... Hey what are they doing...!" Without another word Alexandria bolted after the gathered group masking her presence and with a swift swipe the young woman knocked both men off there feet and caught the bound Girl. Alexandria's eyes Slit like that of a demonic dragons making the girl wonder who of the two females she would be safer with.

Amisi could only look on after what Freyr had put her through, it was more or so interesting to watch, seeing that there was more to the demon then it let on. In the vision she could only see various people worshipping these demons as gods, seeing as they were ever present, Freyr had an entire cult it seemed, one in which Niasa accidentally took place in, but as she was in Lath, and near the Tower, she also saw two more demons, one was a child, technically no older then five but in the body of an 18 year old. She was quite a monster herself, being even more dangerous then the actual demon in her. The second resonated in the tower, it boomed loudly and was almost sedning out a message to those in tune to nature and the demonic. There was a small girl in that tower who reminded her of herself, only a few hundred feet away from the demon, it was worrying to see...

Once the vision was over she simply blanked out, looking ahead at what Wylfred had done to the demon, only for it to heal itself and leave under the control of it's vampire host, there was no need to kill it at this stage, Niasa wasn't the target.

Noirlune Spire

After the deal with Felice had been settled, Azami went on to lecture a bit more. This time it was focused more on the werewolves, their behavior, how they're capable of transformation through sheer will even without a moon, their sharp claws and healing factor, but not a whole lot they hadn't already learned from the Aeon. Nothing as important as what they'd just listened. After an hour or so, she led them to another training room with animated targets. It couldn't compare to the Aeon, but notably the damage done to the moving dummies healed quickly, to demonstrate imitating the werewolves' healing factor and have them react fast enough to it. As they showcased their abilities against these opponents, Azami analyzed their strengths and weaknesses and began to work out several potential formations they could do.

Finally, it was over.

-05:00-

"Thank you all for volunteering. I hope you'll put this knowledge to good use." The Doctor continued, and gestured for the elevator. "You may now take the elevator back down. From there, you can use the time to prepare for your tasks using this new information. We will meet in front of the Spire's gates at five-thirty PM, at which point we'll enter the Thieves Guild and defend it. I need some time to work out the positions." After a moment, she decided to add something. "Adrianna, Richard, Felice, the three of you will stay here. If you wish to take care of your granddaughter, Claire, you are welcome to do so."

Latrice's question remained unanswered throughout all that time, and Azami didn't seem inclined to answer it anytime soon.

Scarlet Legacy Mansion, Lobby

After having a slightly-late lunch in the dining hall with everyone else (though a certain duchess didn't seem to be in a good mood and refused the offer to eat with them), Lord Alsa gathered everyone to the lobby. Feredir and Alexandria were there safely, as was his sister Niasa and Kate. Tamara was missing, but nothing elseseemed to be out of the ordinary yet. The little girl was probably just hiding herself somewhere anyway, didn't they all do things like that at that age? Funnily enough, despite having once been a child himself, he had no idea. In any case, he also let the door open for Verdanda to join in.

"Friends, allies, I've decided that we'll penetrate through the mist at six o'clock. That gives you an hour of time to prepare your equipment and anything else you might need. Remember, we may be facing werewolves, so be on your guard at all times." The Vampire Lord announced, before turning to Verdanda. "I hope you've prepared.....whatever it is you plan on use to expel the mist." Then he turned back to the ground, the veterans of the Battle of Nuevida and their allies. "Right now, our primary goal will be to figure out how the citizens are, whether they've managed to protect themselves, whether they've been taken hostage, or worst-case scenario-" All dead. No, you mustn't think of that.

A sharp pain suddenly plunged into his head, and he winced in agony. However, he managed to endure it. From here on out, even the healing of an elf wouldn't be enough. All he could do was bare it for just one more night. Just one more, and then he could let himself be taken to a special hospital and treated by the most advanced doctors on Lath so as to cure this illness, whatever it was. Even though Elnaer was dead, he still found ways to curse his little brother.

---

Wylfred's Mansion

After that fiasco with Freyr, under the impression that he had managed to successfully dispose of her, Sir Wylfred returned back to the mansion, bringing Lariat and Amisi with him. Although Lariat had suffered fairly large damage even with his high endurance, his healing factor should make him quickly recover from this. The crimson moon would reveal itself sometime around six o'clock, which left plenty of time for his wounds to heal. As for Amisi....well, unless she could heal herself, she would have to bare her own pain.

Once the crimson moon revealed itself, everyone would be forced to undergo their transformation whether they liked it or not. The majority had gained control of their forms thanks to his training, but there were still some that were feral and had to be kept in check. It was because of these ones that deaths were caused all the time - failure to control the ones that still couldn't master their werewolf forms. They had about an hour left until then, and Wylfred would have to explain to them a few things before that time came.

After all, this was the final night for him. Once the final failsafe had been destroyed, he could easily take over the Noirlune Spire and use it to accomplish his goal of helping the werewolf 'race'. It was almost funny. Apart from themselves, Amisi, and perhaps that one ice mage from earlier, nobody thought of werewolves as race. Lath didn't officially recognize them, and considered them more of a 'disease' than a 'race'. There was only one way to fix this, and the Tellurion held the key for that.

By this time, most of the other werewolves should be waking up. They were nocturnal by nature, and it was he who helped them accept this fact. In a way, they had all become one big happy family. Correct - not an army, but a family. A pack. The greatest there ever was.

"Cobalt." The Alpha called to a random werewolf, yawning as he exited his bedroom. "Can you wake everyone else up and gather them at the front courtyard? By five-thirty, I want everyone to be awake. I need to make a speech before we go out and do this thing."

"Uh...? Sure, Willy."

With a nod, Cobalt ran off to wake everyone up. It was time. Sir Wylfred walked through a hole in the wall created during the fight with Freyr, and walked out into the courtyard. Miraculously, the rain today was short, he noted. Perhaps it will be longer tonight.

Noirlune Spire, Somnium

Now I know something's wrong here... thought Richard after going through that training session AND hearing that Azami wished for him, Alexandria, and of course Felice to stay where they are. It was about time Richard started taking control of the situation. But how? What can he do to make Felice spill the beans? He thought about it for a moment and wondered about something. If Felice was like a cat, then she must hate water as cats do. But doing anything like that would be drastic. Perhaps tempting her with yarn, or some form of string? No, that wouldn't work. Plus, the only place where he can get yarn at the moment is from his house/study. Hm, what to do, what to do? Ah, the hell with it. Finding the truth can wait for now. What Richard is wondering about, is why Azami is keeping him here. "Lady Azami, I'm confused. Why exactly am I staying here? You have something you need to inform me about, or is this my chance to explain myself on what happened in the Aeon?"

[b][u]Noirlune Spire[/b][/u]

"Yes, this is your chance. I want to get this over and done with before I start with anything else." Azami confirmed to Richard, nodding once the rest of the Resistance had gone. "You said something about a strange experience, and though I disregarded it, you also teleported up here without explanation earlier. I don't believe you've shown me that particular skill before, and if I knew you had it, it could have been child's play taking down Sir Wylfred and his accursed army. There's no better assassin than one who can freely move from place to place. I'd like a few answers to that."

After stating this, she beckoned for him to begin his explanation.

Noirlune Spire

Claire held Adrianna's hand and she let the rest of the family members leave. This was a moment in which she had been waiting for. Naturally she wanted Adrianna to grow up more and learn about the subtle barriers then, but this works out so much more. Claire had a gentle grandmothers smile as she was almost salivating at the possibility of her potential power level. This was going to be fun. What grandmother doesn't want the best for her kids? Claire decided to calm herself by waiting her turn in line while the doctor deals with her theoretical second in command. His travelling powers were impressive...to the 8 year old girl who didn't really know better. Though Doctor Azami did make a good point and with that statement about teleporting being a good assassin skill. On other hand Richard never struck the family as someone who had the power needed to kill a seemingly super powerful wolf deity like Sir Wyfred. Maybe the doctor has some kind of super weapon that would maximize that person's usefulness.

Wylfred's  Mansion

Matthew sat on his bed looking at the ceiling so lost in thought it was as if he were in a trance, until a knock came from his door and a voice telling him Wylfred wanted everyone in the courtyard. Mat scratched his chin and stood up from his bed and walked to his closet "And so the King calls forth his family. May the moon shine brightly on this night." he said as he dawned his leather jacket and shoes. Once out of his room Matthew went straight to the courtyard, as he passed Wylfred he offered a small bow saying "Good evening Sir Wylfred. I do believe I hear the beautiful music of war beginning to ring. Dare I ask how our magnificent leader will direct its chorus?" he said, a devilish smile spreading across his face. Matthew straightened himself upright and looked at Wylfred awaiting his response.

Noirlune Spire, Somnium

Richard sighed. Now was the time. He looked at his hand, and noticed the symbol return for a moment. He then felt a rush of energy and closed his eyes. The next thing that happened, was that the runes above all glowed white. "Instead of just explaining everything..." he began as he opened his eyes and it was glowing pure white, staring at Azami. Richard then walked towards the center of the room. He turned around, looking at Azami once more, emotionless in his face. It was like he was a completely different person. Well, when using such a god-like power, things are bound to change, mostly personality. Perhaps it was too much power. Or maybe, it was enough to destroy Wylfred. If one of the two, sacrifices may be imminent, even though they may be different altogether. "...I will show you as well."

From there, Azami, Adrianna, and Felice began to see Richard's experiences in the Aeon. First, it was him being in Brom's dream, then the transition into his dream. From the moment the dream version of himself entered the cave, the real Richard began to speak in a different voice. "This is where things began to change. The Aeon is meant to represent your dreams, but things begin to go against that." After showing the dream Richard and Brom at the seal, and the dream Richard shattering the seal, the real Richard sighed. "From here, I never saw anything of this in my previous experience of this dream. As such, Brom didn't know what to expect. But I was far more confused."

Richard then showed the 3 his experiences in that dream. But as a result, he ended up transforming into his Redemption form. When it was all shown and done, Richard then walked up to the 3. He then returned to his original form and sighed. "I don't know what this power holds, but it might be enough to take out Wylfred." After explaining all of that, he was nearly exhausted, and was also glad that he had to wait to prepare for a fight. He would need the time to relax. But for now, he would wonder how the others feel about what he went through. "So, any questions?" Better to ask it now than never.

Niasa had left Kate before they had entered the front gate, and entered the mansion through the kitchen finding Haruna right away.

“Lady Niasa!? I thought you were trapped in Noirlune!” Haruna exclaimed, scanning her mistress up and down, “what happened to you!?” Niasa moved Haruna away from the rest of the servants.

“He happened. I was able to meet with Wylfred… although unfortunately so did he and I believe any hope of peace with the werewolves is all but shattered,” Niasa whispered once she felt they were far enough away from the servants. Besides Haruna, she had trusted Regina with knowledge that she was possessed, and the order should she ever threaten the family that she be killed.

“We should get you cleaned up, your brother is holding a meeting in the main hall,” Haruna said as they took the stairs up to the third floor, and entered Niasa’s chamber, “oh, and your cousin showed up.”

“Who…” Niasa trailed off as she knew exactly who it was, “no no no no no! Not Verdanda!” Niasa placed her head in hands… she had a particular distaste for her warlord cousin. No matter how she looked at it Niasa could not agree with the vampire duchess’ method of rule.

Quickly fastening on another outfit Niasa descended into the main hall, taking her place next to Kate, while Haruna meanwhile waited toward the edge of the room should anyone need anything.

Niasa gritted her teeth at her failure. Everything had gotten horribly wrong, but maybe she could find a way to reason Wylfred… was she stupid thinking this? Too caught up in her fantasies of a utopia that could never be? Niasa sighed, she would have to think more about this later.

“If we’re going to help the townspeople, we should do it now, while there’s no moon out,” Niasa said stepping forward, “their ability to shift forms seems to be tied to the moon, and while a few of them seem to be able to transform at will, they will be much easier to deal with, than the whole horde.”

“That gives us far too little time to prepare, and could lead to more deaths than it prevents,” Aro corrected his wife, puzzled as usually she would have complained at only an hour. He could tell she was worried, off somehow. He could confront her about it later, but now was not the time. Walking over to her, they shared a moment of embrace before separating, now side by side.

-----

Pheros nearly fell off her horse in surprise as both Turmond and Viktor were swept off their feet by a young vampire.

“How bothersome,” she said monotone once she regained her composure. Opening a red covered book, she extended her staff, “Bolganone!” An arcane circle surround Alexandria… only to dissipate.

“Interesting, I guess we’ll be doing this the old fashioned way,” Pheros charged the young vampire with her horse, grabbing the bound Tamara, and tossing to the young royal to her accomplices, who were already running away. With the hostage resecured Pheros turned to face Alexandria.

“Rexcalibur!” Two strong funnels of wind formed around two nearby tree, cutting their trunks, and toppling them. With the path effectively block Pheros turned, and galloped away, soon catching up to her two comrades.

Noirlune City

Brom sat atop a building, watching the people below. Not many walked the streets, which was understandable. The mist that surrounded the city was more than unsettling and the residents were undoubtedly stricken with fear. Werewolves and lycanthropy were hard things to combat. Brom pondered over the information he had been given throughout the day. His knowledge of werewolves had stayed the same, having already experienced several fights with them. What he did learn however, was that the legendary Doctor was holding a great deal of secrets. Secrets that he was eager to learn. Azami had her fair share of enemies, and when this was all over, the mercenary would make sure to exploit any weakness she revealed to make a profit. He may have been part of the resistance, but he was by no means loyal to that accursed vampire.

Still, he was getting paid, and that meant for the time being he was her obedient warrior. Looking towards the Spire, he marveled at the complex. Seeing as he was hired to fight for and guard the Doctor, it meant keeping close, even if she didn't want his presence. From his vantage point, Brom would be able to see just about any intruder that might try to kill Azami. He didn't worry too much though, Richard was there to protect her. And if anything, he was the most loyal of the crew...and possibly the most powerful.  

Jimmy 'The Snake' Miles

Raphael's Training Room

Jimmy chuckled, reaching casually up to press his hand against his chest. Indeed, his heartbeat was quite irregular. Unhealthily irregular. And yet, why did he not feel ill, or weak? Well, he knew why. This was obviously one of the symptoms. His...change was gonna happen soon, if he wasn't careful. The same day, definitely. And he had no wolfsbane on him, nor any opportunity to restrain himself without being killed by this guy.

Sh*t. He cursed himself, taking some solace in the fact he still had a few hours, as far as he could tell. These symptoms usually started up about 5-6 hours before he actually changed. He'd just have to beat this guy quickly, obviously.

"It appears as if you are right, my heartbeat does seem a bit off, dont it?" He grinned, tilting his head to the side. He also knew how ill he looked recently, the bags under his eyes, the bloodshot sclera, the paleness of his skin. How foolish this man would be to underestimate him though. "And yet, I feel better than ever, if you would believe. It's probably just a hint of hayfever." With this, Jimmy pretended to sneeze, chuckling to himself. "I'm not the only one here who seems ill, but doesn't like to act it, anyway." He pointed out, nodding towards an indent in the wall at the corner. Interesting turn of events.

"Now then, I'm trying to be all friendly and respectful. But here you are, threatening to kill me. Just for trying to do a little business. No-one has to die here today." Jimmy explained, sighing a little. His stance seemed relaxed, his shoulders loose, his expression nonchalant. His whole body language screamed 'unprepared' or 'rookie'. And yet, Raphael had seen through it. Truly a skilled warrior. It made Jimmy happy.

"You wont co-operate, will you? Ah well." Jimmy shooked his head, tossing his knife casually upwards. "I guess I'll just have to force you." And before the knife could even start to fall, Jimmy had his mini-crossbow in hand and had fired 3 quills already. He reholstered his crossbow just as quickly, and caught the knife deftly, before charging at Raphael, thrusting forward with the blade, his other hand, resting on the hilt of his second knife.

Kate Denver

In the Forest heading towards the Scarlet Legacy Mansion

First the demon, and after an ice shard tried to kill him, Lady Niasa started explaining her situation to Kate. On the whole Kate just listened quietly, giving a brief look of sympathy at the mention of the demon's sexual harassment, but only adding a comment at the end to clear up Niasa's confusion as to her status with Lyon. "It's complicated. For all intentions and purposes, we are in a serious, long term relationship, but we've never made it official or anything. " The rest of the trip back, Kate was just quiet, contemplating the earlier events and sorting out what she was going to tell people, if anyone, about them.

Kate Denver and Lyon von Mira

Scarlet Legacy Mansion

Once back at the mansion, and with Kate nibbling on a few small pieces of food that Lyon had obtained from lunch, and they got a short spiel from Lord Alsa, about when they were going to make their advance into Noirlune. With the meeting finished, Kate and Lyon retreated back to one of the mansion's rooms to prepare themselves, not exactly a hard task as they had been mostly ready to go all morning. During that time, Kate explained the events of the morning, carefully leaving out the identity of the demon, instead just telling him that she had left without the demon and had met Niasa on the way back. She did include a warning to Lyon during the preparation in relation to the mist. "I would suggest you be careful of the mist, in case any of it should remain or return after Verdana finishes clearing it out. It was somehow created by the Alpha Werewolf, and as such is infused with his energy, leaving him capable of wielding it as he wishes, or highjacking someone else's creations that use it. I got caught out by that, he managed to highjack my water chains when I used them, and I was only able to escape them because I knew their weakness. Just be careful with it if you need it and, if you can manage to, avoid using it entirely." With that solemn piece of information out of the way, they turned back to their preparation, getting ready and heading back down to the hall once they were done.

"Friendly and respectful? so that's what you call intimidation? Either way, none of this matters, you are in the way of my work.....and I can't have any mistakes be made before the full moon tonight" Raphael saw him toss his knife up casually, it would have worked to disarm most people, but Jimmy knew he was dangerous, he would have never given such an opening, meaning he did it on reflex and Raphael took that chance to dodge to the left, three Crossbow Bolts in the wall behind him as he kicked against the weapon rack above him, knocking down a spare hidden blade glove and dropping it onto his lap, he quickly placed it onto his hand and gripped tightly, knowing he couldn't take the time to fasten it. At that moment he felt the black blood coursing through him, the retinal arteries turned black showing how close the blood was to his brain.

Raphael then saw his opponent charge towards him, using the time from the Bolts to close the gap between the two, as soon as Raphael had stood up he could see the whites in his eyes, and vice versa, Jimmy would see the black in his, as the thief's knife came down the seraph brought his up and deflected the strike, scraping the metal of his daggar against the blade of the thief, he couldn't allow himself to get slashed by that, and by all luck he released the trigger for his hidden blade, noticing at the position of his opponent's hand, reaching for a second knife, and giving Raphael enough time to raise his second blade to defend. If that didn't work the seraph kicked his knee between the two, an impressive feat seeing how close the two were, and using the strength of his shin he would push the thief away and prepare to use his hidden blade's spear ability.

[b][u]Noirlune Spire[/b][/u]

"...I see." Azami replied with a blank look after Richard explained everything, even showing it to them. It was difficult to read the expression she wore. Despite all the things he had revealed to her just now, all she did was stand there. Perhaps she was deep in thought, perhaps she was just in shock and attempting to process all this information, it was just difficult to tell.

"What you've told me is interesting. The Masons have always been a mysterious bloodline, and perhaps this power that you've unlocked through the Aeon is something that stems from their secrets." She said after a long silence. " I wouldn't know about it, but this could be used to our advantage. However, do not use this transformation unless necessary. We still don't know anything about it, and it may prove detrimental to stopping Sir Wylfred from achieving his goals."

Afterwards, she gestured towards the elevator.

"Mason, you may now leave to prepare for our upcoming battle. Hopefully it will be our last, but if not, I will look into this mystery." Azami stated, before looking back to Adrianna and Claire. She wasn't sure what to do with Felice yet, but could only hope that the werewolf-girl would decide to leave them of her own accord.

Kneeling down so that she was the same height as the little girl, the Doctor smiled politely and gestured to the glass walls, revealing the evening sky around them. The sun had begun to set, so the sky had assumed a bloody crimson color in response. "Now then, Adrianna...what I've been told about you so far has been very interesting.  Before we begin, I'd like to ask you a simple question - what do you see?"

The Tellurion was a unique construction. It constantly gathered up and stored mana from all over the world, and this in turn attracted spirits of all sorts. It was impossible to tell even for Azami herself what this little girl might see, but she was about to find out.

Scarlet Legacy Mansion

While events occurred in the mansion, Dave merely sat and meditated with Ed stood by and watched things events unfold. When it was time for a late lunch, Ed hungrily ate his and Dave hardly ate his. Ed quickly swooped in and finished it for his apprentice, much to Dave's irk. Everyone gathered in the lobby where Alsa told them the plan. After the meeting had concluded, Ed said, "Dave, I need to show you something, or more accurately, give you something." Ed retreated with Dave into an empty room. Once he closed the door, Ed began, "I was gonna give you something special at the end of the hunting trip, but since that was put to an end, and what's about to happen, I might as well give it to you now." Dave was confused on what his master meant and got even more confused when Ed produced some chalk seemingly out of nowhere. I know he has fair share of tricks, but seriously?

Ed began to draw circle with triangles and polygons forming the majority in the interior of the circle. He then began drawing several runes and sigils along the boundary of the circle. Dave quickly became intrigued with what Ed was doing. Finally, Ed drew on last sigil in the center of the circle. He knelt on one knee beside the circle, and withdrew his short sword with his right hand. He then stabbed the sword into the floor on the opposite side of the circle from him. The room became quiet when Ed raised his index and middle fingers of his right hand and brought them close to his face and closed his eyes, with Dave intently watching. Ed's breathing slowed while he concentrated. He then opened his eyes and and slammed his right hand on the circle, which began to glow and spark a little. He moved his hand away and stood up. Dave's eyes widen as he saw the handle of a sword, then its sheath, rise from the sigil in the center of the circle.

The sword stood on its end for a few seconds, and before it could fall, Ed grabbed its handle. He tossed it to Dave who caught it both hands, eyes wide. The handle was pitch black with no wrappings and a dull gold colored pommel. The hilt was in the shaped of a cross and was the same dull gold color as the pommel. The sheath was also nothing special with it being black with a dull gold end cap. "What is this?" Ed let out a little laugh, then said "What do you think? Look at the blade." Dave unsheathed the sword and was surprised to see it was the same as the one Ed had forged for him from space rock. Upon closer inspection, he also discovered the blade had flame-like markings. He sheathed the sword, then proceeded to question his master. Dave asked, "The question now is how did you summon this from all the way back at out place?" which made Ed laugh a little more. "Summon? Nay, I merely recalled the blade with the fittings I quickly made for it back to its counterpart." Ed pulled his short sword out of floor while he removed the circle with his foot. "Remember, I made this sword with the leftover material from that sword's forging." He spun his sword around and sheathed it at his right side. "That sword is yours now. You're no longer my apprentice, but that doesn't mean you can't be stick with me forever."

[b][u]Wylfred's Mansion[/b][/u]

Sir Wylfred smiled as Matthew was the first to enter the courtyard, followed by several others who appeared to be a bit sleepy. The majority were probably still just waking up at this time, getting dressed, and such. The ground was still a little wet from the storm earlier, but it was nothing too muddy. "Once everyone has prepared themselves, I will start the explanation." He replied to the werewolf in a calm voice. "Until then, just stay patient. Tonight, our battle will be led underground, and should everything go as I plan it will, this shall be our last battle together."

----

[b][u]Scarlet Legacy Mansion, Main Hall[/b][/u]

Lord Alsa closed his eyes at Niasa's response. When she managed to return earlier, he had been both shocked and relieved that she was alright. At the very least, this gave them the information that the mist wasn't poisonous or anything such that it could kill them, although the disadvantage within the mist remained. Since this was a mechanism of the werewolves, they no doubt had some kind of way around that, though what it was, he had no way of knowing. The important thing was that his sister was alive.

"You have a point." The Vampire Lord agreed with a nod, before opening his eyes again. "But as Aro said, even if we head out now, we might not achieve anything. It's best not to strike until we know exactly what we're up against - in any case, we must end this tonight. As we all know, tomorrow night will be the full moon. There's no telling what could happen, but judging from experience, bad things tend to happen when a villain's around during that time."

Noirlune Spire

Claire was a little sad that she was not in on the visions that Richard had shared with the others. She did have a decent time watching Adrianna's facial expressions as the little girl watched Richard's story unfold. Once the experiences were through Claire looked at her granddaughter and asked quietly So what did you see? Well there was a werewolf attack and then there was a cave and he turned shiny. Claire nodded as she was able to witness Richard's transformation. Like her granddaughter said this man did turn shiny. Unfortunately Richard seemed to not know or understand his new found powers. The fact that he could somehow put those people in an Aeon like state was interesting to say the least. But the doctor didn't seem to have any extra commentary when it came to Richard's power and who was Claire to argue with the doctor. Especially when it came to matters that this old lady did not understand.

But with all of that said and done it was now Adrianna's turn. Claire was almost ecstatic because the time was finally here. As the doctor asked Adrianna looked up to the skies and she just said the things she saw. Well...there are a bunch of people up there. They don't have feet and they're red. Claire looked up and felt a fun combination of pride and jealousy. Even with all of her elemental magic she just was in tune to the spirits like her daughter was. At the most she could just tell they were there, but Adrianna could make out full people and characteristics. Adrianna went on to look at the spirits. Oh I think those are vampires over there in the corner and there is this weird one with long hair  just staring at me. Claire at this moment looked at the Dr. Azami because this sounds like something she would know about. Then there is that other one close to the moon that looks like mommy when she and daddy got into that fight about CoCo's first girlfriend. Claire looked to the side confused because Clarian had his "first" girlfriend when he was 12 and she wasn't born. Well the next one would have been when he was 15. Hmmm what happened...oh she means Clarian's second girlfriend. Yeah it wasn't that special an event. Was a pretty nasty break-up though, rejection is hard at young age. I don't get the reference to Clarice though. You remember they were fighting about why the girl dumped CoCo Adrianna told her grandmother abruptly. Oh right! Adrian said Clarice chased the girl away and Clarice said it was the girls parents fault. Claire said very matter of fact. Then Claire was struck with revelation. Oh the scythe yeah weapons were drawn during that fight. So wait are you saying you see someone with a scythe next to the moon? Yeah. Claire just blinked repeatedly as she wondered what this meant.

Noirlune Spire, Somnium

Richard nodded in agreement as he walked away towards the elevator. Next thing he knew, he felt his legs give out for a moment. "What the-?" He took a few deep breaths and stood back up again. "I'm fine. Maybe this power takes more out of me than I thought. I'll definitely be careful." He then walked towards the elevator and headed down to the main floor. Richard sighed at the fact that he would have to be remained limited from this point on. The feeling of obtaining such a power feels like he could become corrupt by it. But he knows well that corruption can be broken. It takes extreme willpower to do so. And Richard definitely has it for sure.

Wylfred's Mansion

From the midst of the shadows, the lone Myriad Truth remnant-turned-werewolf appeared before Sir Wylfred, nealing before him. "Forgive my disappearance my lord. He began. "I have not slept a single wink as I was training for the battle ahead." Jeremy then stood up. "After your speech is completed, I would like to say something." Jeremy then waited for a response from Sir Wylfred.

Verdanda nodded in response to Alsa's statement and fidgeted in her chair, being around so many people made her uneasy she looked dazed and not focusing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With books at her feet and a loud swat on the face a second later, a young Verdanda was on the ground, "How can you expect to impress the King of vampires!" The voice booming as a hand forces the young girl on her feet again and placing books back on her head. "If your such an incompetent child! Now continue the routine!"

The voice boomed Verdanda did the sequence perfectly and looked up to the one who smacked her a smile donned on her face, cheek to cheek blazoned with a red mark looking to the person with a smile that begs for earnest approval, "Next." the woman said coldly, as the girl looked up at her. The woman Verdanda looked up at was an imposing woman, who had a close resemblance to Verdanda but what was most evident was the burning red eyes Verdanda now possessed, but the child had semi soft amethyst eyes. Verdanda's smile remained but if one to look closesly her expression had not changed but the aura about her was like that of a psychopath's smile. "I said Next! Do not ignore your mother!"

With a swift swat from a pointer Verdanda was on the ground again. This time tears came.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In reality as Verdanda came to, if anyone was paying attention they would be absolutely shocked to see the 'Monster' Crying? A small flow trailing down her cheek before she stands up and walks out not a bite of food or drink had, towards her camp. About halfway there a young woman appears not much unlike her, they both exchange glances as Verdanda continues on a Elf following the girl close.

As Verdanda  returned to the camp she walked trough the camp her Soldiers who were previously rowdy as they see her, they remain solemn as they watch her go in to her tent. Verdanda removes her armor once again, the soldiers hearing the clanking but looking on when suddenly, Verdanda comes out and takes a seat next to her soldiers. Picking up a pint of ale and taking some roast boar. The Silent Queen raises her flagon then the other soldiers do as well and the uproar returns, Verdanda with a content smile.

[HR]

Alexandria cursed as they got away with Quick speed, she smacked the tree shattering it, she turned and ran to feredir explaining what happened, "But for now we need to go tell everyone." she says increasing her speed, sounding quite mature she grew up every second. Whether for the good or bad.

[20-30 minutes later at the Scarlet Mansion]

Alexandria bust through the doors Feredir not far behind she had assumed the elf would keep up and didn't look back. Alexandria Burst in to the dining hall and exclaimed, "Tamara! Some one kidnapped her... I tried but they got away.." The girl said almost in tears at her failure.

[HR]

Felice could get the message from Azami and bowed, "I will excuse my self~" Felice says leaving the room and going down the elevator, while in there she begins to process the information. She swiftly traveled to her room her own lies beginning to rewire her mind, another maid waved to her only to get a cold glare. Felice entered her room and locked the door, she began to strip the beautiful caramel of her flesh shimmering in the evening sun, she enters a closet, which she also promptly locks.

[Secret Room]

Waiting for a energy fluctuation in the tower which drowns out most other sounds she presses a button and a 5 inch thick wall of stone reinforced by iron bars inside slides open and closes as she walks through. Felice enters a hidden room and goes to a makeup table and begins combing her hair straight and then she wets it before applying dye, the dye bleaching her Blonde hair White she attaches extensions and applies pale makeup to all her body, in the corner a titanium plate suit of extremely flexible plate armor applies to the gauntlets are two five inch long, and three inch high collapsible blades and the blades with an etched in carving the shape of a wolf's head. Felice applied amethyst red contacts.

[Wylfred's Mansion]

A chill wind brushed all those in the courtyard, suddenly a black figure appeared behind Wylfred the only ones able to notice would be the alpha and the 'Former' Myriad Truth assassin, "I am always in your shadow..." The figure revealed itself to be a woman they all knew over the last few months but saw little of. The self proclaimed personal guard to Wylfred.

[spoiler= Serasvati]kbt738.jpg[/spoiler]

[HR]

Lariat finally opened his eyes looked up at Amisi, he saw her crying he didn't want to use his full strength and so he caused her to cry. His hand slowly went up to her face and caressed her cheek, the intimate contact setting a much more calm and realization mood. "Hey crying is befitting of... a sexy lady like your self" It actually looked like he was going to say something endearing he had completely ruined the mood, and gave a stupid smile. He may have ruined the mood but a sad endearing moment wasn't what she needed. Wether this idiot knew this or not is always up for debate. "Come I can smell something in the air everyone is awake."

[Courtyard]

Lariat smiles as he sees the werewolves waking up, but is about to attack the black figure when he sees who it is, "Oh! Hey Serasvati... Why are you always so unflashy... >.>"

Wylfred's Mansion

So you reveal yourself after all this time, Serasvati? said Jeremy, not moving an inch, even with that sudden chill. He then turned around slowly, annoyance in his eyes. The fact that she showed up at a time that was pretty obvious didn't surprise him one bit. He groaned slightly, the fact that her presence was this close to him made his body ache, and NOT in a good way. Taking a deep breath, Jeremy said, "Dare I ask as to where you have been all this time?" he asked. "I can only assume you were doing another of your secret errands?" It wasn't that Jeremy was curious, but knowing everything as possible about where she came from seemed to be the only other thing he can do other than train and mastering his transformation, to the point in which he can't be forced into a werewolf when the crimson moon happens. But his chances of success would most likely be low.

Wylfred's Mansion, Courtyard

-5:20 PM-

By now, most of the werewolves had already arrived, but Sir Wylfred made the decision to keep it on hold for just a little while longer. He wouldn't want to begin until everyone had arrived. He nodded once Jeremy arrived, and nodded again once Serasvati showed herself. While the two were very similar in that they both lurked behind the shadows of the Alpha himself, they were different in that Jeremy was an assassin and Serasvati was merely a collector of information. Neither of them had actually met until this moment, however.

"Jeremy Mason, Serasvati." He said suddenly, and the two paid close attention to what he had to say. He didn't seem to want any of the other werewolves to hear this. "Though neither of you may like it, I've decided to pair you both together for tonight due to your similar traits and skills. Once I've finished my explanation, you will both head off for Noirlune shortly before the crimson moon rises, and secure the largest passageway into the Thieves Guild - is that understood?"

----

Scarlet Legacy Mansion, main hall

To his disappointment, Verdanda left halfway during the explanation and returned to her camp. Though then again, she couldn't be blamed, this was only a last-minute discussion and all she had to do was guide the way through the mist at six o'clock. Lord Alsa also couldn't help but note as Feredir and Alexandria were late, but he was relieved when they finally arrived, although his attitude changed quickly when her adopted daughter cried out, "Tamara! Someone kidnapped her... I tried but they got away..."

The Vampire Lord stood up, his face seething with rage.

"Damn it, just damn it. These werewolves are really testing my patience, aren't they...?" He muttered, before looking to his sister with a distressed look - she was probably in a worse condition after hearing about her kidnapped daughter. "Sister, don't worry, we'll rescue her for sure. I can promise you that."

----

Noirlune Spire

Azami couldn't help but be confused at Adriannas strange words. In a way, they were like those a child with an active imagination would say, but somehow she doubted that. There was something ominous about the way she explained and described the things, the people. Redness was certainly a theme, as was death. She also identified the person with 'long hair and a weird look'. Then there was someone with a scythe, but for all her intelligence, she couldn't find much of a correlation between this and that.

After this display of spirituality, the Doctor asked her a few connections before touching her forehead. An elven rune appeared on it moments later only to fade away, and Azami revealed quickly afterwards that she was now connected to the Somnium. This allowed Adrianna to project what she was describing more clearly, as well as her mental landscape, which gave further insight into her existence. A few minutes passed until she was able to pinpoint something that shouldn't be there in her mind. Shortly afterwards, she told Adrianna to use her magic - once she did, the Somnium began to act erratically even though the little girl's mind seemed to be perfectly normal.

An explanation about the workings of mana followed quickly afterwards, and even though Azami tried her best to simplify it, it still confused the young girl. At the very least, she was able to convey the main point; "mana is a power that's everywhere. Each and every person has their own unique mana signature, but they ultimately all come from Lath's. And your signature, Adrianna, is Lath's."

That was confusing too, but at least it helped Adrianna understand her power and how to use it more efficiently. There wasn't exactly a whole lot of time for Azami to do a Magic 101 class what with the werewolf rebellion and all, so the above events were all cramped into twenty minutes. That left ten.

"Adrianna, I haven't managed to fully unlock your power yet, but you're one step closer to achieving it. " She said, once they were more-or-less done with the first session, but there was something more important that she had to request of the girl. "Your existence here is special. You hold the power to change the world, just as much as my Tellurion. That is why I ask of you to stay within the Spire and wait until I've defeated Sir Wylfred before we continue. Honestly, I'd rather you not die tonight."

Norilune Spire

The first step was accomplished and of course Claire was standing extra proud. Her granddaughter has the same magical signature as Lath which is something Claire already knew but it sounds so much better when someone else agrees with you. This means a feast for everyone. Adrianna seemed to grasp things with relative ease she was just sad that she was going to miss out on the fighting. Okay I'll stay here. But I don't have any clothes for a sleepover. Don't worry I'll get clothes for you besides I have to tell everyone else the good news. Claire knelt down to Adrianna's height. Now you stay here and be safe. Claire kissed her granddaughter on the forehead and gave her a big hug as she left not even trying to hide the smile on her face. Adrianna was looking around at all of the spirits of the tower. Its not like she was lonely it seemed like she would be comfortable and she decided to calm down by telling herself it was only one night. At that moment a smile came across her face. She was a big girl now being trusted to stay home alone. 

Shallowvow-Blackwell Household

The family had made there way back home in the form so family bonding. Though in actuality they were just doing some menial task. Adrian and Clarice were tending to their blades while Latrice and Clarian were preparing a meal for the family. Cooking is therapeutic for Clarian and it also helped when it came to dissecting bodies. He was able to learn the more tender places on the body and it would help him with knife cuts. For the family of psychos they seemed almost normal. After about 15 minutes from their arrival Claire had let herself in and shared the great news with everyone. Needless to say the family was ecstatic. Clarian was happy for Adrianna but he never comprehended the importance of her magical growth.

Sooo did the doctor say anything about where we are supposed to be when the puppies comes to get put to sleep. Adrian said rather arrogantly. No, in fact I think she just ignored me. Latrice replied as she felt some kind of way. Doesn't matter we'll just put you and Adrian in thief city, wherever that is and Mommy and I will just stand in front of the  city. Coco you'll be in front of the Spire guarding your sister. I'm sure she thinks she's all grown up now, but no to that. The family nodded as they pretty much agreed with Clarice's matriarchal dictatorship over the family.

Niasa turned to leave when Alexandria burst into the room screaming how some people had abducted her daughter. Niasa paused her back to the group, her fists clenched, and her throat tightened. Aro was at her side instantly allowing Niasa to lay her head on his shoulder, letting his arms wrap around her.

“Who?” Niasa whispered, Alsa had suggested the werewolves, but it didn’t make sense. Was it you? Niasa thought at Freyr with acidity.

You already know the answer to that princess, the demon countered, your daughter will be returned in due time. Though I suppose the action is useless now… she was only meant to be a bargaining chip so you didn’t blab-

My daughter is not your toy! Niasa was filled with killing intent, wishing she could retreat to the mental world and kill Freyr were he stood.

Be careful little Niasa you wouldn’t want to reveal our little secret in front of everybody, Freyr mocked knowing he was in a superior position.

Knowing she couldn’t do anything without making a scene, Niasa focused her attention on the people around her. She suppressed the screaming urge to cry and breakdown. To charge out of the mansion and kill the ones who had taken her daughter in the most horrible way she could think of. That would do nothing though, losing control would only give Freyr an opening, and her daughter would still be in the hands of her kidnappers.

“Alsa would you mind if Niasa sat this one ou-”Aro began, but was cut off as his wife stirred in his arms.

“No. I want to go,” Niasa’s eyes showed the intense pain she felt internally, if it was not already given away by the tears in her eyes, despite her stony face, “I want to go, and I want to kill them for taking my daughter. Please do not deny me this.” For the first time in her life Niasa felt such intense bloodlust it took all she had to hold it back.

Without waiting for an answer Niasa stalked up the stair to return to her quarters and prepare for battle. She would have her revenge. Her daughter did nothing to deserve to pay for her mother’s mistakes. 

Archived