Legend Moon [IC/PG-13/Started/Always Accepting] *sequel*

Merci

Noirlune Spire, Aeon Simulation, Richard's Dream

"Well you're right and you're wrong," Brom said, following Richard. If something that the warrior said had upset him, Brom didn't show it. "A job is a job, and there is no need for emotion or sympathy, that kinda of thing gets you killed. You saw it back there. You hesitated to kill my father...or at least the image of my father, and because of that you were swept aside as if you were nothing more than a doll. I'm not going to pretend that I don't suffer from emotion, especially in that last bout, but when on a job, when in a fight, emotion is your greatest enemy." Brom kept his voice even, simply laying out the facts. He refused to let this man's opinions get the better of him, no matter how bad he wanted to shoot a bullet through the back of his skull.

"Further more, I don't really care if you trust me or not. As I said, I'm here to do a job and once that job is done, I'll get my pay. As long as the money is still in my reach, you shouldn't have to worry too much about me slitting your throat." Brom added a cheery touch that last bit of the sentence. He wanted to make sure that Richard knew he wasn't above killing him, but to do it now would be pointless and a hindrance to his pay. Now doubt the Doctor would not take kindly to killing this man. 

"So anyway, what is this place? You ever seen it before?" 

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh...this guy is so overly stubborn... he thought in annoyance. He couldn't get through to this idiot. Logic means nothing if you have something to fight for. This guy was bad news from the beginning. Brom had a job to do, but so does Richard, and he will NOT let Brom compromise the lives of his teammates, himself, or even the innocent bystanders that might get in the way of a serious battle. One false move, and he'll reach his end by Richard's sword like he should have done to that illusion. How did he hesitate to something that wasn't real? It was a trick that even got the best of Richard. Something about this simulation must have been more real than he originally realized. But soon enough, he'll find out what the Aeon could hold when given the right people in special mindsets.

"That booming voice taunting the 7-year-old version of me was the last thing I saw and heard before I woke up, like I was in a nightmare." explained Richard. "We're now in uncharted territory, so be on your guard if anything goes sour." A minute passes, and all the two see is darkness, as if they entered something new. "Hm." Next thing they knew, lines throughout the walls and floor of the new area began to light up. From what it looked like, this was another part of the ruins, but a completely separate area, it seems. There were statues and idols of some sort scattered all around the area, and things didn't bode well with what would happen next. He saw what looked like a spherical jewel on the opposite end of the area. His best guess was that it was the door to advance. This could be tricky.

Richard took the first few steps, nothing happening at first. Next thing he knew, another seal appeared, blocking off Brom from entering. The seal appeared different than the last one. It was blue this time, and had a different character on it. Why would that be the case? Richard was shocked by this, but he didn't know what to do to break this seal. It could easily require a spell that he can't cast, and that would mean whatever is doing this, has its reasons for it. Next thing Richard knows, the statues/idols' eyes begin to glow red. And from their stone shells, appeared different creatures that only seemed to exist in ancient folklore. Well, that's not the case now, is it? Gargoyles, Drakes (Giant ones at that), ogres, and oddly enough, there was one statue that didn't seem to shatter. Regardless, Richard was about to face something he never would have expected to fight.

Richard unsheathed his sword, and noticed it was glowing. "What the-?" Next thing he knew, it began to flash through different weapons. A dagger, a giant mallet, a spear, and even a greatsword. Not given much time, he just decided to improvise and guess that he can now temporarily change his sword into a specific weapon. And boy was he right. The one Gargoyle proceeded to jump on Richard. He reacted accordingly. By sheer willpower, his sword changed into the giant mallet, and even his muscle tone had increased to use it. Richard then swung the mallet at the Gargoyle and it shattered. Then, a little white ball of light appeared the Gargoyle, floating in midair. It then jerked its way towards the jewel, being absorbed instantly. It appeared to be a Lost Soul, taking physical form until destroyed, so there might be an end to this.

One thing Richard also noticed, was that a small blue flame ignited the moment the soul was absorbed by the jewel. He noticed two other holes in which the flmes could ignite. Luckily enough, he only has a drake and an ogre to handle. Speaking of which, the drake and the ogre proceeded to double-team Richard. The drake flew towards Richard, who dodges it, but he ends up getting smacked hard in the face by the ogre, landing hard against the wall. Richard breathed heavily as he tried to recuperate. "Okay, time to stop holding back..." The Drake tried to dive towards Richard, but it was knocked out of the air by a fireball. The ogre then ran towards him, but Richard slid through its legs. He then turn his weapon into the spear, throwing it at the ogre the moment it turned around. The spear stabbed its heart, slamming into the wall. Next thing he knew, the ogre turned to stone again and crumbled to pieces, the soul that remained was absorbed by the jewel.

Richard grabs the spear and looks towards where the Drake was, and it wasn't there. Next thing he knew, the Drake screeched at Richard from behind while diving at him again. He then backflipped to land on top of the Drake and restrict it underneath his feet. He then changed his weapon into the dagger, and stabbed the Drake in the brain. Next thing Richard knew, the Drake stopped flailing around and he got off of it. As with the Ogre, the Drake turned into stone and crumbled into nothing, its soul absorbed by the jewel. All 3 flames were now lit, but something didn't feel right. There was still a statue left, and it looked to be elf-like in appearance. Next thing he knew, the jewel started to glow a bright blue. Either he was about to advance, or he was about to get the challenging part.

Two things happened at that moment. First, the flames extended into 3 lasers that made the seal blocking off Brom crack and eventually shatter. The flames then dissipated and the jewel unleashed a bright laser towards the remaining statue. Next thing Richard knew, the statue revealed something he never thought he would have to see. What came from the statue, appeared to be a high elf. How that was possible was beyond him. But he knew this would be a challenge. "Time to face your greatest challenge yet, cretin!" said the elf. Richard recognized the voice from before. Now was the time fight. He changed his sword back to normal and prepared a stance. He then said to Brom, "Guns might be ineffective with this one. Hope you have other tricks up your sleeve..." He then prepared for battle. Hope Brom is ready for this.

Noirlune Spire, Aeon Simulation

The field was on fire,there was no denying that, and no one else would be coming if he could kill the rose, but he had been through much, even if this was a world of the mind, he was too tired to continue, dealing with both Yamada and The Blood Rose really put a hamper on him, and he would simply have to accept his defeat.....he only had one shot left, and it was cockiness...

The Seraph looked forward at his opponent, slowly walking to him after using so much energy, getting stabbed in the shoulder and having his spear in his leg, he wouldn't be able to move much more either. "It's a good thing this is a simulation....any other time I wouldn't accept death this easily....but either way." he said quietly to himself as he placed his hand on the ground and waited for his opponent to near him, slowly waiting.for the one second he needed....but he also knew he wouldn't be dodging in his condition.

He laughed almost, as he heard the Rose talk about his position. "Oh....I see you really are nothing more then a conceited flowerboy.....you'll see, your position will mean nothing soon....this resistance will use you until you're nothing more then a worn out husk.....and then when they deem you and your order a threat like they did the lycans....where do you think their ire will go to next? Myriad Truth? we're already gone, but just like us...your order is antiquated and should be left to the dust of times.....don't tell me about always getting your target.....I am the Seraph of Ten-Thousand Truths......I always get the kill!" he yelled as the blade slashed down and went through him, his slash was slow and at that range he grabbed his dagger from behind and slashed at the Bloody Roses neck, hoping to gash it and kill him, if only a few seconds before he died. "I'm interested now.....I think I'll let this resistance live for now.....what fun would it be killing them in their sleep?" he said to the hopefully speechless Bloody Rose as he fell back on the ground.

The blade did slash Arn well, not enough to kill him....but he did loose blood, a lot in fact.

This Seraph was beginning to get annoying, almost trying to compare himself to him. "Spare your words. Lady Azami won't turn on us, hell would have to have frozen over for that to happen." he said, sheathing his blade, as he turned away. Not one thought of doubt entered his mind as he slowly walked away...but not far. With the blood being lost, and at an alarming rate...Arn fell face forward onto the ground, beginning to pass out from the blood loss.

D-Damn...to have gotten me like that... Arn thought, cursing under his breath. Right now, he was slowly losing blood...and hopefully with this, he would return to Azami and the others....hopefully.

Brom watched passively as Richard took out the monsters that jumped to attack him. He thought about lending a hand, but it seemed like it may be in Richard's best interest for him to conquer his own demons. This thought was quickly shattered by the appearance of the high elf. Richard's warning about the no use of guns was not needed. High Elves were rumored to be highly adept at magic and could easily stop a bullet with just a thought. This battle would require skill. Something that Brom had more than enough of.

Drawing his tanto, Brom sized up his enemy. The high elf was definitely a powerful opponent, but it seemed, at least for the time being that its attention was focused on Richard. That meant that the sooner Brom attacked would be all the better, surprise being their greatest asset. Taking a moment to conjure about some magic, a white mist appeared in Brom's hand. From the mist shot half a dozen crows, each rocketing towards the high elf, cawing loudly. 

Taking advantage of the distraction of the crows, Brom lept forward, tanto aimed. Aiming a low kick on the elf, Brom seeked to topple his opponent and then plunge the silver coated blade into the elves sternum before the battle got out of hand. 

(Knee socks, that was so behind what had happened its not even funny.)
Lukas was knocked onto his rear by the attack. Standing up angrily, he reached towards his dagger. A voice in the back of his head, though, told him that it would be wiser to wait to reveal the blade to any others. He simply conjured the shadows of the shadowy hallway around his hands. Soon, there was a solid shield of shadow on one of his arms, and a blade of darkness on his other hand. The blade, instead of coming to a point, split at the end, with a black lightning of sorts asking between the prongs. He grabbed hold of Amisi's arm, and concealed them both in shadow. Shadow jumping back to the room, he set her down, saying "Please wait here. I wouldn't want you to get hurt on my first day of guard duty." He said, grinning slyly. "Scream if you need me." He quickly shadow-jumped back to the hallway, keeping himself concealed. His voice came from every dusty, dark spot in the hallway. "I have been assigned to protect that woman. Your assumption was wrong, and I fear that killing you will make Sir Wylfred upset. Instead, I shall simply punish you. A bolt of black lightning struck out for under a nearby desk, then another from a door corner. "These won't kill you, simply..... Cause you immense pain." He said.

(OOC: shadow jumping is basically transferring his body from shadow to shadow, effectively teleporting. Essentially, whenever Lukas shadow-bends, his molecules take up the same bonding abilities as the shadows, allowing him to manipulate and transport between the shadows. He can shadow jump with others through direct contact.)

Lariat was ecstatic over the fact he was being so awesome, but then he heard the sexy lady say that the man wanted to kill her and that made his eyes slit. Tho in his human form he rushed the boy and with a sudden burst of unbelievable speed as he was over the young shadow user his face full of killing intent the type of face that would make most men cringe in fear. But as his fist was about to crash down on him he phases away in to shadows, suddenly re-appearing to take Amisi. Lariat Looks to the boy as he returns and says hes her 'Protector' he rushes the boy and aims a full powered punch at the boys stomach, the 'lightning' suddenly courses through him and he lets out a cry, which at first would be thought of as pain but that thought is extinguished as Lariat bursts out laughing. "Hahaha Please stop Come on dammit ahaha!" Suddenly his eyes slit again and with the full distraction and possible shock of not having much effect on him Lariat bursts forward with less than a foot between them. "Seriously stop!! Trial stone Punch!"

(I mean just so you know... When you become a werewolf you lose most of your magical powers. I don't mind it so much as you were forced in to becoming a werewolf tho through your own lapse in judgement. And hes uhm.. how do I say His bones like titanium his arteries like concrete cylinders and nerves are as tough as Barbed wire. so even if you had max power which I implied you did, pain magic wouldn't effect him much.)

Noirlune Spire, Fading Aeon Simulation

The smoke of the blast was slowly joining the fire that had been set to the great tree, he was choking on his own blood, and he knew there was nothing more he could do, he was just glad he had managed to kill his opponent.....or so he thought....things were going dark, but he saw the Bloody Rose slowly stagger, his throat had definitely been slashed deeply...yet he was breathing, barely....he was on the ground, and blood was pouring everywhere, but he was breathing more steadily then himself.....if this kept on going, then....he would die first. "Damn....Damn it......" he choked out as he looked at the heavily panting opponent, if he survived, then he would awaken first, and it would truly be his end.....The Rose would kill him before he woke up...or worse yet, he would be captured by the witch. "No.....I....gah..." he forced his eyes to stay open, and tried to make himself stand up. "I won't fall here......."

The Seraph reached into his left holster, and shakily tried his hardest to pull out his luger, he felt the creaking of his arm with every inch he lifted the gun. "I...won't......not here...not yet....." His heart was beating faster, blood leaking out of his chest, leg, shoulder, he was running only on his will. "Not until you are all dead......" he struggled, his numb finger barely able to pull the trigger, a shot firing far to Arn's left. "No......I" he steadied his aim, wincing at the pain his whole body felt. "I will...." he fired again, missing and shooting above arn's head, his eyes were staring to close and he could feel himself passing away. "This is...not....my end...." He nearly dropped the gun as he fired one more shot, he was unable to feel his eyes anymore, he wasn't even sure if they were open anymore, but he heard the bullet zoom past and hit.

It would have been painless, a quick fire to the head would leave Arn dead for only the briefest of seconds before the Raphael would have, and that was all he needed.

Raphael's eyes burst open, leaving him in a brightly lit room, almost screaming as he looked around the room, but the way he looked made him feel dizzy. "What kind of hell have you tapped into Witch....." he said as he felt like vomiting, he stumbled to stand, looking above as he saw the gas that knocked him out was no longer there, but he could still feel everything. The Shrapnel in his leg, the lead in his shoulder, the blade going through his body, his broken hand, even if all of it was only in his mind, all of the pain wouldn't leave his body. "All of you......" he stood up slowly, his body shaking from the feeling of death so close to him, closer then he had ever felt in his life. "I should end you all right now.....but......" Raphael almost couldn't breathe, but he began laughing. "I have to admit......I really have to admit...that was exhilarating......" he fell to one knee and gasped for breath. "When I do come for you.......I will take great pleasure in every moment....."

He raised his fist and punched himself square in the forehead, behind it a trickle of blood going down his face. "Oh yes... I will enjoy every moment....." He stood only a few feet away from Azami. "You're nothing but a puppet now....but I'll let you know just how close you were to being ended....." Raphael took a kneel and held her hand, slowly carving the symbol of Myriad Truth in her palm. "heal it if you want.....you know what this means......Azami Yamada....." with that, he finally shook himself  straight and simply walked out of the room, none of the other members would ever know how close they were to death, at the hands of a normal human.

Wylfred's Mansion

Amisi looked between both, she began to worry, would she be okay if Lukas decided to retaliate, but she wasn't even able to voice her opinion on who should apologize before she was suddenly grabbed a hold of and in a moment everything went black and cold, the room she was formerly in was no longer visible, but she felt she was traveling, an invisible feeling of wind from when she saw the slightest trail of light, probably traveling through various forms of darkness until she noticed that she was back in her room.

It was interesting to notice that Lukas smiled, he spoke confidently and didn't seem like the kind that would want to hurt her, just as he had said. But he disappeared out of nowhere and all she could do was wait in the room.....hearing nothing but quick movements in the hallway, she didn't want them to fight.....

"Pl.....Pl...." she had frozen up again....and she wouldn't be able to be heard in that room...not with her voice....she was too small to make an impact. "Pl....plea....." yet again no matter how much she wanted to say something it just wouldn't come out, then she heard the two starting to fight. "No.....please....." she closed her eyes....as she always did when she was perturbed by something and just wanted to shut it out. But she couldn't let it happen, both of them were only doing this because she wouldn't say anything. "Stop.....please....just"

Leaves slowly grew on the painting in the hallway where the two were fighting, and they both seemed too concentrated to pay any attention. Vines seemed to grow out of nothing but the drywall.....Amisi's magic giving life to almost nothing. "Stop....please.....don't....just STOP FIGHTING!"  She yelled.

The vines suddenly spread and began wrapping around each other, from the very center where they were both about to clash the vines hardened, turning into a tree, shaking the foundation of the mansion as it rose towards the roof breaking down a wall into the room Amisi was in so she could see that they were both stopped by the large tree in the middle of the hallway in the second floor......even Amisi just looked at the tree and wondered. "Mister Tree.....that was a little much......" she said as if the tree had decided to just grow on it's own....

(If this doesn't garner some attention for Amisi from the other werewolves....nothing will......)

-10:00-

Noirlune Spire, Aeon Simulation Layer 2

Deeper into the forest world was a second layer, one which any person could easily (and accidentally) fall into via death. Normally when one died in the Aeon, the machine would activate and drag them back up into reality, but without it they would drift into this small section. It was an empty white room, the size of a classroom, and red bubbles floated about in the air...no. Not air. What Azami found herself in was a transparent, breathable liquid that would probably appear red from the outside, hence the bubbles.

It was here in this strange second layer that she swam about for about twenty minutes, bored out of her mind, until Arn appeared nearby. It might be notable to add that they were both completely naked, and hence Azami's true homunculus form was fully visible.

"So you lost?" She asked in an annoyed tone. "Great. Now he's going to return to reality and KILL US ALL while we're still asleep! Hey, the fate of the entire world was depending upon you, Arn, did you know that?!"

The Doctor seemed to be pretty cranky at the moment.

------

-Wylfred's Mansion, kitchen-

Wylfred put a hand on Andrew's shoulder to comfort him. He could easily sense all that hatred and anger welling up inside him - since the silver-haired man's been doing this for a long time now, he had grown accustomed to the angst all his fellow werewolves (and himself) experienced. He let his expression relax. "We have over a dozen fridges, and you can choose to drink whatever you please.....though since you're a werewolf like me, it might taste a little stale."

Then he turned suddenly to Lance, who looked pale. "I'm sorry? Calm down, Lance, what are you trying to say?"

Noirlune Spire: Aeon Simulation

"Great. Now he's going to return to reality and KILL US ALL while we're still asleep! Hey, the fate of the entire world was depending upon you, Arn, did you know that?!"

Arn heard this from Lady Azami...but he was confused now. N-Not possible...I dealt the final blow to him. He fell before I did...there's no way he could've... he thought, clenching his fists. "Apologies...Lady Azami...." he finally said, with an audible sigh. "I had him, I swear that he died when I struck that blow. I suppose, I have failed you and the Order..."

Wylfred's Mansion: Kitchen

"I'm sorry? Calm down, Lance, what are you trying to say?"

Lance staggered as he stood up, holding the wall for a bit of support, as he looked at Wylfred. "I-I...had a vision..." he said, still a bit shaken from what he had witnessed. "I-I saw my mother...s-she was calling out to me. But...when I was trying to find her...t-these...these rose petals fell around me. I heard a voice shortly after...." Lance stopped as he held his head, trying to remember the words that were spoken. "H-He said...Wretched werewolf... Only leaving destruction in your path. Your destined future... you monster. I represent the Order of Roses. I am their herald of death... Soon we shall meet... and you shall be put to death!" He looked up at Wylfred and shook his head. "S-Sir Wylfred...what does this mean???"

[b][u]Noirlune Spire, Aeon Simulation L2[/u][/b]

"How narrow-minded." Azami retorted, crossing her arms as she continued to float about in this strange place. "Is that all you ever think about? Your honor in the Order? Has it ever occurred to you that there might be more important things, like, oh I don't know, Lath?!" Shaking her head to calm herself down, the woman looked around for a bit as if expecting the walls around them to collapse at any moment. "Any minute now, our representatives in this Aeon will shatter as that assassin roasts us all. I can even feel a little tingling on my right hand."

With a sigh, she looked at Arn, her expression slowly relaxing into a bored one once more as nothing appeared to be happening, yet. "Since we're about to die though, if you have any questions or statements, feel free."

---

[b][u]Wylfred's Mansion, Kitchen[/u][/b]

For a while he just stood there, in shock and deep in thought. "Order of Roses...how on earth would you know about that, Lance?" Sir Wylfred asked, more to himself than to the actual boy in question. After a passing moment, he regained his composure once more and tried to think of a rational explanation. The only thing that came to mind was something his former master had told him once; he decided to repeat it on a whim. "Dreams are a strange thing. We have no idea what goes in when a human dreams, but sometimes, two people with the same 'way of thinking' - you could call it frequency - end up sharing the same dream. It can also happen between people who are closely bonded by blood...like a brother. This sort of connection can transcend even the greatest of distances."

After realizing that what he just said made absolutely no sense, he decided to clarify himself. "The Order of Roses is a real organization. I can only guess that you and a member of that Order think so alike that you shared his dream. It's a connection between two people who are very close, even if they don't know each other." He said. "Of course, this is just a guess-"

Suddenly, a crash came from the second floor. Was it the hybrid werewolf losing control of his powers so quickly...?! The man raced out of the kitchen and into the hallway, but halted as he saw roots dig themselves through the ceiling above. It appeared that a tree had been transported up there, somehow. It would only take a few more minutes for that particular section of the ceiling/above floor to give way and collapse.

With a sigh, he turned around. "Wait right there. I'll be back with you both again in a little bit."

As he was about to run up to the second floor, he suddenly sensed a second presence approaching the mansion. It was similar to Freyr's, but it couldn't be, as it was too early. Whatever it was, Wylfred was frozen in his spot. He could either go out and face this demon, or he could go upstairs and see what was up with the tree.

Lariat's punch connected he grinned, "I gained justice for the innocent lady with a nice body! Nhh-huuuh?" Lariat saw that there was now a tree much more than that the surrounding wall was knocked down effectively showing  that the girl was okay.. "Neeehh?" He then turned to his target it was not the boy he punched but the massive tree and his full force punch in human form barely scratched it. "Uwahhh!?"

Lariat felt Wylfred move towards him but didn't care even as the Alpha appeared he was very distracted even from his anger from the sobbing woman, hiccuping her cry's for them to stop. He trailed towards Amisi and keeled to her Lariat then wiped away her tears and lifted her chin, "Come now I'll stop.. Crying doesn't befit a pretty girl like you." He says giving a reassuring smile tho in reality it looked like the smile of an Idiot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the mist

Alexandria looked around. She slowly turned then started to walk forwards confidently for what she was sure was a mile... But then she stopped and turned again confidently walking again. To anyone trying to sense her it would look like she walking erratically.

"Sis."

"Shut up.."

"Sis..."

"I SAID SHUT UP!!!"

"Were lost aren't we..."

"Sigh...."

And so they went on.

Noirlune Spire Aeon Simulation

There they stood as family versus what would seem to be a neverending army of werewolves. Adrian licked some of the beast blood off of his blade. It didn’t taste like anything special but he attributed that to his dream state. In this dream world his senses probably act a tad different then they would in the real world. Nevertheless he was ready. Clarice had called forth a broad sword from one off her ripples and moved next to the two leading men in her life. She smiled as this would be an adequate test of her abilities. Latrice and Claire stood back and protected the rear with Adrianna which was a very important position to entrust to the elderly and a little child. The three will soon show how capable they are of holding such a position soon.

The army of werewolves didn’t stop charging but they would all see the afro’d women raise her broadsword and point at themselves. CHAARRRGE she yelled as if she was already declaring victory and with that the six members of the Shallowvow/Blackwell family led a might charge against the enemy.  As the two opposing forces met several werewolves found themselves in the air.

[spoiler: Mook Killing]

Clarian continued to run with his sword sheathed and implementing the quickdrawing sword technique that daddy taught him.  He was immediately separated from the rest of the group as the forces were theoretically too many in number but that didn’t seem to matter to his blade. To test his measurement of necessary force to cut straight through a werewolf’s dense structure he ran quickly past the first werewolf he came across. The wolf didn’t even get a chance to see the blade before it came across its side. Not pausing to check the damage though Clarian slid under the first wolf to engage the second one. Using his sword he severed that one’s legs immediately. Unfortunately the enemy did not seem to have compassion for the fallen as they just kept coming. Clarian got to his legs with his sword completely drawn now and with no time to recover Clarian did an impromptu back flip to dodge incoming slashes. Clarian landed and roundhouse kicked another werewolf square in its massive jaw causing it to turn its head allowing Clarian to cut it clean off. One werewolf however took that time to punch Clarian square in the face.  Knowing that if he let this attack throw off his balance meant death Clarian rolled with the punch and smacked that same werewolf with his sheath. Though that merely distracted that attacking wolf it gave Clarian the second required to re-sheathe his sword and enter his lai style. From there…it got messy. Clarian turned that wolf into wolf nuggets. Blood splattering everywhere blinding the closest werewolves a few werewolves nearly a meter away would bear witness to a bloody rain falling on kneeling hybrid with his head down.

Clarian had activated in a manner of speaking. This has only happened on two occasions, when he first fought his father seriously and when he fought the girls of Ebony Thunder. He stood up slowly and did what looked to be a pointless spin move that ended with his sword drawn but the neighboring werewolves who were wiping the blood out of their eyes and nose had their heads immediately severed.  Their spewing blood only left a trail behind the hybrid vampire as he ran straight into the fray Clarian did not run pass the werewolves dodging their attacks. More like he ran through then for every mouth, claw, paw, foot, or what have you that that approached him was immediately separated from its owner. After “firing” so many death slashes Clarian had to somewhat recharge his sword hand. He still kept running but this time he used his sheathed sword to vault himself over a pack of werewolves and landed directly into the next pack.

Upon landing he absolutely crushed one of the werewolves skulls just with sheer pressure but like before these beast apparently were not programmed to be compassionate in this dream.  One beast already took the opportunity to go in for a jab at Clarian’s face which was met with a horizontal block of his sheathed sword. Little Clarian know, this was a part of the werewolves’ strategy. With his hands occupied he couldn't quickslash anymore. This was a grave error on Clarian’s part but no one would know with the lack of panic on his face. A massive werewolf came behind Clarian to capitalize on this small window of opportunity. Unfortunately this set of werewolves missed Clarian’s handy footwork. Clarian back kicked the massive werewolf which merely stunned the beast for a few seconds but that was more than enough time for him to sidestep the jabbing werewolf, roll over its hulking body, sever its head, and deliver a flying lunge to another random attacker. As the massive werewolf recovered Clarian made gripping motions with his right hand and the vaguest hint of a smile crossed his face. His quickdraw hand was restored.

Adrian was infinitely more sadistic than his son was when it came to dealing with werewolves. At the moment of the initial collision the ears of the werewolves would ring with the most menacing laughter of the insane blood crazy vampire. It has been a long time since Adrian fought an army of “things” that could arguably fight back.  This time he was going to enjoy it.

The werewolves attacked Adrian manically. Slashing and aiming for his face and mouth to silence the laughter but it was to no avail. In fact it was pretty detrimental for the beast to attack the same spot on Adrian this made them predictable, which leads to being boring, which leads to humiliating death. Adrian dodged every attack effortlessly and only replied with attacks that couldn’t kill but dismember. One wolf in particular went in for a slash to take Adrian’s head off. The vampire merely ducked under the slash and cut the creature’s eye. As the creature recoiled Adrian, still laughing, severed one of the beast legs. As it fell to the ground crawling trying to get back into combat Adrian had already mounted the back of one werewolf like a horse but he used his mighty vampire strength to flip the werewolf backwards and impale it one of his floating swords. Using the sword to roll the massive odius beast off of him Adrian was immediately attacked with four massive claws from four massive werewolves. He guarded these attacks with his floating blades and as an odd combination of drool and blood landed on his cheek he took the moment to calm his vocal cords and bask in this glorious moment. Using one of the swords in his hand he cut the legs off of one of the beast and as it came to the ground he imbedded one of his swords in its face.  Rolling out of danger he came back up for air and was still plenty happy.

Adrian then went into his favorite multi sword mode which wasn't required but was simply fun at this stage in the game. He gathered his floating swords and entered duel wielding mode. Then he went head into the fray. It was almost a ballet of blood as Adrian slid under one werewolf cut both of its legs off, regained his footing to run up to another enemy, jumped on it thighs around neck, twisted his body and snapped its neck. As that enemy fell he rolled off of it he stabbed another beast in the heart with one his blades. Adrian then threw his head back as if he was doing the tango and three of his floating blades went into the skulls of other werewolves.  It was as if the music started for him and it was his time to put on a show…for himself.  Adrian let the subconscious and self imposed limitations on his powers go and he entered melee mode. Naturally to be fair to the enemy he split his concentration from hand to hand combat and his five floating blades. That way he could take out more enemies than his son. As the blades would now be on throat slitting mode Adrian was on hurt status.

Immediately Adrian saw why this training was required. Swordsmanship was second nature to him so he was instantaneously able to measure the level of force needed to cut through the extra dense werewolf body. In fact he never actually noticed that his first initial slash was ineffective against the werewolves.  The werewolves were actually a lot harder to punch than he thought. Finally this was a challenge. Adrian was heavily into efficient use of force.  In the beginning he threw might haymakers at the beast throats. Once he was surrounded though the combat to a more mixed martial arts approach. First a werewolf tried to attack with a claw palm thrust towards Adrian, the vampire rolled to the side and used the momentum to ram that claw into another attacking werewolf. He flipped over the now two combined werewolves and drove a punch straight at the knee to another one. Unfortunately another werewolf took the opportunity to slash Adrian’s back and while it was a relatively shallow slash it still connected. This earned Adrian’s scorned. Now his honor was besmirched, in his own dream no less. He took aggression viciously on his prey. He locked eyes with the enemy that slashed him and as the beast opened its mighty jaws to growl Adrian quickly ripped the beast tongue out. He followed that up by ripping the wolf’s head off it body. Adrian turned around to deliver a quick haymaker to one of the wolves knees shattering the bone and making it collapse.  Next he delivered a fierce elbow with enough force to make one of the wolves hearts explode. Adrian was on the warpath.

Clarice more or less was the middle ground between her calm killer son and the angry psychopath that was her husband. Clarice was taking advantage of her speed to the fullest. There was no werewolf that could lay a hand on her. The werewolves were dropping like flies when they were going to combat with the powerful Black Lightning. Her initial charge involved her Triple Accel technique which immediately sent the werewolves flying. Left and right they were not able to registers how quickly Clarice’s swords were finding their way into the wolves softer spots. The combination of her speed and her ripples allowed her to stab her weapons directly into the eyeballs of the enemy. Seeing as she was actually human for the most part ad quite old she didn’t have the brute muscle needed to do the thing that the men could do. Thought she was too prideful to let that get in the way of conquering her opponents.

Thanks to the full use of her speed she was able to cover a lot of ground quickly. She was able to see her son activate and take the werewolves by storm. She was amazed and impressed. While she was busy watching her son she was able to dodge all of the werewolf attacks and she was even able to counter attack with a nice blunt mace. She was smashing werewolf in werewolf skulls and jaw lines left and right. However after she realized that she was still holding back and this dream test was supposed to see how she would take a serious effort with the werewolf problem.  But she didn't want her son to see her unleash her insane side so he would have to leave first.

Clarice looked at her son in the distance and yelled out to her son. Clarian, Mommy and Daddy are about to get serious make sure we aren't disturbed in the outside world.  Clarian was registering this information and he quickly feel to command like an obedient son. The neighboring werewolves didn't even see his sword as he stood straight and decapitated them all. As a good son though he his body was quickly destroyed as well and with that his body immediately faded away.

[/spoiler]

Clarian slowly opened his eyes and released himself from his pod. He was completely unaware of the events that transpired beforehand. Once out of the pod his eyes took in a wealth of information. He saw the Doctor and some other man on the floor. This was alarming. He noticed the mark on the doctor’s arm and he easily realized that the team must have been attacked while they were asleep. Interesting, whoever this assailant was had must have somehow been driven off. Or it could be that the assailant was this other man next to the doctor. Nevertheless Clarian knew that his mother made the right decision in having him wake up. It seems like he will have to be on guard duty to make sure everyone else gets through this reasonably alive. 

Noirlune Spire, Aeon Simulation L2

"How narrow-minded." Azami retorted, crossing her arms as she continued to float about in this strange place. "Is that all you ever think about? Your honor in the Order? Has it ever occurred to you that there might be more important things, like, oh I don't know, Lath?!" Shaking her head to calm herself down, the woman looked around for a bit as if expecting the walls around them to collapse at any moment. "Any minute now, our representatives in this Aeon will shatter as that assassin roasts us all. I can even feel a little tingling on my right hand."

With a sigh, she looked at Arn, her expression slowly relaxing into a bored one once more as nothing appeared to be happening, yet. "Since we're about to die though, if you have any questions or statements, feel free."

---

Wylfred's Mansion, Kitchen

For a while he just stood there, in shock and deep in thought. "Order of Roses...how on earth would you know about that, Lance?" Sir Wylfred asked, more to himself than to the actual boy in question. After a passing moment, he regained his composure once more and tried to think of a rational explanation. The only thing that came to mind was something his former master had told him once; he decided to repeat it on a whim. "Dreams are a strange thing. We have no idea what goes in when a human dreams, but sometimes, two people with the same 'way of thinking' - you could call it frequency - end up sharing the same dream. It can also happen between people who are closely bonded by blood...like a brother. This sort of connection can transcend even the greatest of distances."

After realizing that what he just said made absolutely no sense, he decided to clarify himself. "The Order of Roses is a real organization. I can only guess that you and a member of that Order think so alike that you shared his dream. It's a connection between two people who are very close, even if they don't know each other." He said. "Of course, this is just a guess-"

Suddenly, a crash came from the second floor. Was it the hybrid werewolf losing control of his powers so quickly...?! The man raced out of the kitchen and into the hallway, but halted as he saw roots dig themselves through the ceiling above. It appeared that a tree had been transported up there, somehow. It would only take a few more minutes for that particular section of the ceiling/above floor to give way and collapse.

With a sigh, he turned around. "Wait right there. I'll be back with you both again in a little bit."

As he was about to run up to the second floor, he suddenly sensed a second presence approaching the mansion. It was similar to Freyr's, but it couldn't be, as it was too early. Whatever it was, Wylfred was frozen in his spot. He could either go out and face this demon, or he could go upstairs and see what was up with the tree.

"OF COURSE I HAVE OTHER THINGS IMPORTANT!!" Arn quickly snapped back, clenching his fists, as he sighed. "The Order...is like my family, its all I've ever known, after I found out my mother got killed by the wretched werewolves. And my younger brother...he's been missing for years. I've blamed myself each day for not being in Noirlune just to protect them..." He looked at the sheathed blade by his side and grabbed. "When I became the Order's top assassin/killer, I promised myself that I wouldn't let any of the Order...or those in association with the Order get killed or harmed...to repent for the damage I caused to my real family."

Arn quickly went quiet as he looked at Azami, and walked towards her. "I'm not willing to give up on this. How can we stop that Seraph and protect the others? Surely you have some insight, Lady Azami."

[hr]

This confused Lance, to the point of no end. The same way of thinking? Him and this voice were similar? There was no one on Lath that was the same as him...except...

I-It can't be... Lance thought, thinking for a slight moment, after hearing everything. Can't truly be possible!! This thought was just...it was just too farfetched...and the young werewolf couldn't see this being true. Tossing it from his mind, he looked up at Sir Wylfred and nodded. "I-I understand...though it seemed to be...geared more towards you...a-as a warning, Sir Wylfred." But that's all he could get out, because he ran out after hearing something...telling him to remain where he stood. "U-Understood Sir Wylfred..."

Streets of Noirlune

The tower has been left pretty unguarded at the exit, probably how the Bloody Rose had entered. "It seems I chose the right time to leave" he stated as he ran quickly, managing to jump over the high gate and towards the closest alleyway, anyone seeing him would believe some crazy hobo saw something to eat in the trash, but the Seraph was far happier then that. "To think, getting so close to death would feel like that....quite an interesting feeling Witch....I'll thank you later...." he said as he took off his helmet, letting his hair fall down the sides of his face, he may not have done much in the real world, but what he experiences had caused him to sweat a lot "I have quite alot to think about now.....But first, I should get back to base....."

Raphael now walked the streets, he was a successful Blacksmith in Noirlune, had been for almost two years, he had a reputation for taking long vacations but his clientele never minded much thanks in part to how high quality his steel was, He even supplied some of the guards with their weaponry and ammunition, but only some, as many were cautious as to where they got their equipment. At the front of the store he also had a small floral shop for botanists and the ladies, when not on mission he was quite the bachelor in the more urban parts of Noirlune, away from the mayor's sights.

Once in his room he had placed his armor in a hidden armory, where he kept his own items, next to it a medallion from Myriad Truth, and above that, more important to him, a burnt picture of him with his mother and father.......Raphael had an order to send out, he managed to get it to a postman before he made his run, and went about business as usual, sales from time to time before he was able to listen to the recordings he had made.

"So much information....." he said with a smile.

"I'm not concerned about the taste," Warwick stated, "I just need something that can get things off my chest."

With that, he left, only to rummage a nearby refrigerator for some booze. At first, he had his eyes on a six-pack of beer, but then all of he had spotted a full bottle of whiskey right at the back. Warwick reached in and grabbed it, and gave it a good whiff after opening it, before taking a huge gulp from the bottle itself. There was still about three-quarters of the bottle left, and he opened the fridge to put it back. That was when he heard something, but Wylfred seemed to have it covered... whatever it was. Still, Warwick broke off a can of beer from the six-pack, before turning to the other werewolf that was talking to Wylfred (Lance).

"Here," muttered Warwick, as he tossed the can over to the other werewolf, "Ya look like you could use a drink..."

Medievil OST: Enchanted Forest

Shanna and Claudia awoke at a rather familiar place... in a rather familiar situation. As they walked down the beaten track, things were starting to get even more familiar, right up to the point where the two were attacked. But nothing had happened thus far. This was starting to get eerie in a hurry.

"Um... Claud?" Shanna asked, "C-... can I ask you something?"

"Not now," Claudia responded, her eye trained on the scope of her assault rifle, "Zee verevolfes kan attak at any secont, ant I't rasser be preparet..."

Sighing, Shanna continued forth, but continued to look back behind her every so often... just in case...

Lukas quickly stepped over to Amisi to make sure she was okay. "I-I, I am so sorry. I have no idea what came over me. I, I just don't know." He then stepped in between Lariat and Amisi, first with a fatherly expression, that quickly changed to apologetic. "I'm sorry about that. I had no idea why I did that. I have been assigned to protect this beautiful young girl, and when you attacked me I assumed she was next. I hope you can forgive me. If not, then that's okay." He said.

Suddenly, he felt extremely drained. He realized that he had exerted himself past his limit, and he started gasping for breath. "I, need to go outside. He slowly walked down the stairs, receiving more than a few looks from the other wolves. When he got outside, he got as far as he could, then collapsed to his knees. The next several minutes were spent dry retching, and eventually, he rolled over and laid on his back. He started talking to himself. "What happened there? Did I really exert myself that much for that. It doesn't make much-" He didn't finished his statement, he was simply interrupted by even more retching. Next, all he felt was hunger. He needed food, and soon. He drew his blade, and immediately his heart and thoughts turned sour. He found his hut, still with living men, bound and gagged. He decided he didn't have much time to enjoy the meal, so he plunged the dagger into the mans heart, then walked back to the mansion, rejuvenated. He laid down To watch the sky for a while, and appreciate the rain on his face. Amisi could wait a little while longer.

“I believe it will be easier to show you my past than to tell it,” Freyr said sweeping his hand in arch fashion creating a large hole in the “floor”, which at first held nothing, but moment later unfolded to reveal a sceen.

A young woman with six jagged wings was standing at the edge of a battle field were several women, and Freyr were fighting.

A young woman, in a maid’s outfit, wielding two scimitars charged forward at Freyr getting close then tossing them at his face, but Freyr brought up his axe to block them. The demon swung his axe down at her, but the maid dodged out of the way nearly too fast for the eye to see materializing six more blades. A pentagram materialized behind her sending her flying at Freyr’s face as she swung her twin blades attempting to decapitate him. Although they missed he still caught a mean kick to the face sending him flying backwards.

“Her abilities! Their quite similar to Haruna’s!” Niasa exclaimed in surprise.

“Yes, but this one predates your maid by thousands of years, and is much more skilled. To be honest I wouldn’t be surprised if she could kill everyone on Lath with breaking a sweat,” Freyr chuckled obviously enjoying the trip down memory lane.

“How powerful exactly are these people,” Niasa gave Freyr a skeptical look at his outlandish claim.

“Quite a ways more powerful than anyone here,” Freyr said his expression actually straight faced, “do think yourselves powerful here? There are other out there who would decimate you without a glance; who would seem like gods to you! Do you want me to put it this way, the maid you saw there could have killed your tree brother single-handedly. Now watch.”

The scene had shifted Freyr now faced the silver haired woman, while another swordswoman appeared on the field who was fighting a fearsome looking angel.

“Shinki you old hag, I’ll put an end to your rule here and now!” Freyr shouted, a serious passion in his voice Niasa had never heard, charging Shinki who merely raised her hand a nonchalant expression on her face as a red pentagonal barrier formed block Freyr’s attack.

“You’re a fool to think you can overthrow me, Freyr. I am your creator, this world’s creator, I am a god!” Shinki exclaimed, her voice much different from what you would think from her appearance.

Meanwhile the swordswoman charged the angel who blocked her katana’s swing with her staff.

“Hell Demon! Return from whence you came!” As the angel screamed back at the swordswoman, a blue light emitted from her staff blinding the swordswoman just enough for her to get an opening. The swordswoman blocked all the same, her reflexes impossibly quick.

“Sariel,” the swordswoman made a tsk tsk sound, “me and Freyr offered power, but you choose to stay with the hag, and for that you die!” The swordswoman shoved her sword forward aiming for the angel’s heart.

“Not today, Kongara!” Sariel brought up her one of her wings, sacrificing it to block the thrust. She then thrust her own staff forward piercing Kongara in the chest, which caused her to begin to evaporate into fine blue dust.

“Kongara! No!” Freyr cried out, his pain could be felt through his voice. Tossing his axe it spun decapitating Sariel before she could react, and afterword she fell to the same fate fading into blue dust.

Taking the opening Shinki thrust her own staff into Freyr’s chest, and his body began to become insubstantial. “Demon Freyr I, Goddess Shinki, mark you as The Undefined; from this day forth you will not be able to take refuge in any place touched by my light!”

Just before he faded completely Freyr jumped and grasped the axe tossing, and embedding it, it Shinki’s shoulder eliciting a screech of pain, and a hateful look.

“I thought Shinki said you were forbidden in any realm her light touches? Wouldn’t that mean Lath?” Niasa asked confused.

“Not really it was in actuality a really fancy way of saying I’m banned for life from Makai,” Freyr shrugged, “now aren’t I interesting. Speaking of interesting I’m just going to leave you here, and take your body out for a joy ride.”

Red pikes of energy sprouted up traping Niasa inside her own mind, and in the mansion others, who were attuned to magic,  would feel the dark presence suddenly surge in power.  “Damn it!” Niasa screamed trying to break free. 

Freyr, ignoring Niasa's screams, exited the secret room through the shadow door (its basically a back door, but it only goes one way, and it takes him to the edge of the mansion grounds) arriving at the edge of the mansion's borders. Not warranting the demonic presence nearby worth a look Freyr continued on his merry way, deciding he might as well get moving to the werewolf mansion as it would take him a while to get back. 

Near the edge of the mist

Alexandria looked around this time she was sure she was lost. This had begun to get her aggravated to the point her brow furls. But then a tinge of power crosses her senses. She stopped dead, her face still and emotionless, Nil looked at  his sister, "Alexandria.... No... Nono.... Nonononono!"

Alexandria's face was still until she got a fill whiff of the power that crossed her senses, it slowly distorted in to a psychotic smile chuckle that slowly turned in to a burst fit of uncontrollable laughter. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *Her head twitches to the side in the direction of Freyr* Play? hehehe..." Her muscles tensed as she bolted forward  in the direction Bursting from the mist. Her face never loosing that deep smile as she tilted her head feeling that shes back at the mansion. She then slowly began to staunch towards the mansion her pitch black aura growing massive in response to the other massive Evil Aura. Nil looked down at his sister from behind her fully materialized he knew once she was like this there was no stopping her. She Pressed her hand upon the main door and it exploded like it was struck by a stick of exploding dynamite. Her face covered in shadows due to the light filtering in from the door. Her power beginning to fluctuate out of control hot steam coming from her mouth as her crimson eyes slowly scanned the room. "PLAY~?"

[spoiler= Her Faces]

At First I was like....

xldus4.jpg

Then I was like....

50o4gg.png

Finally I was.....

14e589y.jpg

[/spoiler]

There was a mistake in understanding Just ignore this post..... QwQ

The high elf was unimpressed. To think that someone would go for such trickery, that he himself has overcome. The crows exploded on contact of the barrier put up almost a second before it got close. He then looked towards Brom in annoyance. "Do NOT interfere!!" he yelled as he used telekinesis and threw him against the wall. Next thing Richard knew, the high elf "teleported" at the sight where Brom crashed into. He summoned up a spiritual sword and attempted to kill the unnecessary baggage. But before he could make the killing strike, swords clashed. Richard, with anger and determination on his face, yelled, "You're battle is with me! Nobody else!" The high elf gave a confident smirk and jumped back a fair distance. "Very well. I'll see to it that you die an honorable death, cretin-" Richard cut him off. "Enough!!"

Richard lunged at the high elf, sword ready. He attempted to slash at the high elf multiple times, but missed completely. The high elf dissipated the sword from his hand and summoned a small explosive ball of energy to knock Richard back. He fell on his back hard, but his armor broke his fall and reduced the damage. He got up pretty quickly, determined to do some sort of damage to him. Richard jumped for the high elf, unleashing a powerful lightning stream spell. The high elf , however, shrugged it off with another barrier to block it with ease, or so he thought. It seemed the spell made a tiny crack in the barrier, giving Richard the chance to take a strike at him. He definitely had good timing. The high elf quickly dispersed the barrier, but at the wrong time, as Richard proceeded with a stab to the stomach.

There was a long silence before Richard spoke. "Who is the cretin now?" he asked with pride. The high elf was now enraged, now feeling the need of ending the battle before he makes another mistake. The high elf then unleashed a powerful siren blast from his mouth, knocking Richard back. "I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS!!!" screamed the high elf. "I WILL NOT ALLOW HUMAN SCUM LIKE YOURSELF DEFEAT ME!!!" In a flash of light, the next thing Richard knew, he felt something go straight through his abdomen, as if the armor wasn't there to protect his body. He looked downward, and noticed the high elf had summoned up a special sword that can pierce through any armor. The high elf then pulled the blade out of Richard, who fell to the ground, almost lifeless. The high elf sighed, annoyed that using all his power could make the victory be so easy. He then turned around, walking towards the door with the jewel.

"Hm, to think I would have won that battle, had I fought seriously to begin with." he said to himself. He then looked at the jewel in which the 3 souls were absorbed into. "And now, I sleep once more." But before the high elf could absorb the souls within the jewel, it glowed a bright blue mysteriously. The high elf knew what this was, and he feared that this would happen one day. "No...it cannot be..." He looked towards Richard's body. "He is dead! HOW IS HE CHOSEN!?" The next thing he knew, the jewel unleashed a bright blue beam of light at Richard's body, encasing it in a mysterious elven magic. The high elf cursed the day he would find the one who would be chosen for this power. But what comes of this power? Is Richard still alive, or will he live again?

Brom rubbed his head, his vision slightly fuzzy. The elf had been faster than he had expected. He would not underestimate him again, but before he could get up and help Richard. The battle seemed to be over. In a blur of movement the elf had stabbed a sword through Richard, who in turn slumped to the ground. Things were getting deadly serious. Brom figured that with Richard 'dead', that the two would wake up seeing as this was Richard's dream, but that didn't seem to be the case. Things kept progressing, and things were getting more sour at a progressing rate.

"He is dead! HOW IS HE CHOSEN!?" The elf roared, seeming to speak to no one. Chosen? This was beginning to sound like a prophecy. Brom never liked prophecies. They were too cryptic and never ended well. He got a feeling this wasn't going to either. Crawling over to Richard's still form, Brom shook the warrior on the shoulder. Was he dead? Unconscious? None of this made sense. Hopefully Yamada would override the system and wake them up before something happened to their real bodies. 

Amisi was left bewildered by everything....first mister tree decided to explode onto the floor of the mansion, then the wolfy that said she had a nice body was acting stupid....again....and the hybrid wolfy apologized, and that made her feel good....but then he disappeared not to be seen again for a while. "But.....now what do I do?" she said as she looked at the tree she was kneeling and running her hand across the bark while she looked at Lariat. "I'm sorry....for being such a bother....you and mister Lukas would never have fought if I wasn't here...." she said quietly, but clearly. "Oh....I don't think....I've said my name....." she smiled cutely and stood up slowly, brushing the hair from her eyes as she hadn't had the time to fix it up before this mess. "My name is Amisi.....pleased to meet you....."

11:00

Noirlune Spire, Aeon Simulation L2

"My opinion still stands." Azami stated, unaffected by Arn's sudden outburst. "The Order and I share the same goal for now, but there will come a time when they and I will end up clashing in motives. You have been an invaluable asset to me, but when that time comes, I have no doubt you'll side with them and their xenophobic view of things." That said, her expression began to become one of confusion as time passed - and still they were alive. Was he taking his time raping her body...no, she would feel a bit of it if that were so, and Myriad Truth wasn't one to let their victims live purely for pleasure.

How much time had passed, she didn't know. But what she did know was that the two of them should be waking up in just a few more minutes. It dawned onto her that perhaps they had been spared...but why?

"I do not. There is no way of waking up from the Aeon without access to something on the outside world." She answered Arn's question bluntly. "We don't know the situation on the outside yet, but in a few more minutes, we should wake back up."

------

Wylfred's Mansion, stairs

This was bad. This was really, really bad. Not only was the demonic presence still on the move, seemingly stumbling about the mist, but a second presence had reappeared - Freyr. Two hours early. None of the werewolves were ready yet to face 'her', and even with his power-up from Gnarl's death, Sir Wylfred wasn't completely sure whether he could match 'her' in combat or not. This was a demon, after all, combined with the powers of the vampire princess. And if that seemingly-second demon teamed up with her, then he couldn't possibly win this alone.

He considered calling Jeremy, but decided against it. Freyr was no ordinary target, and he couldn't waste his most loyal servant on an assassination that was doomed to fail. There was Lukas's knife, but no, it was equally demonic and there was no telling what powers it might give 'her'. The crimson moon had yet to come and there wasn't enough time to train him, so Lukas wouldn't be able to help. Whatever the case, he could only hope the mist and hidden traps would be able to delay Freyr for the next few hours.

Walking up, he passed by Lukas but said nothing of it - what was that idiot doing anyway?

When Sir Wylfred arrived at what appeared to be a tree, he saw the human left all alone, and Lariat acting all gentlemanly to her...for now. Out of the corner of his eye, a werewolf who had learned to transform without the moon - called Paulo - slowly sneaked up to her. No, that wasn't the right word, he was walking just like an ordinary person with a curious look. To a human, he would look perfectly harmless, but the hunger was clear to Wylfred. Whipping his hands forward, an invisible whip struck Paulo and threw him to the ground just as he was about to transform.

"This human is not like the others." Wylfred said, looking at the tree. "Paulo. Lariat. Leave us. I have something I wish to discuss with the girl."

Having waved them off, Paulo picked himself off the ground and tried his best to walk back without turning around. Not waiting for Lariat, Sir Wylfred turned to the human.

"Amisi, was it?" He asked. Then, noticing that she was afraid, rolled his eyes. "Pretend I am a human and a friend. Now, I'd like you to explain in greater detail...just where exactly you came from." Because if she had this kind of power, she may be the one capable of taking on Freyr.

----

[b]Noirlune Spire, training room[/b]

Clarian might've noted that the smell was horrible, and that a shotgun had apparently blasted a hole into a pipe above them. The storm outside continued, heavy rain continuing to downpour upon the spire even at this height, visible from the only window in the training room. Nobody was awake. The pods were far too advanced for him to tamper with. If he wanted, he could take the elevator either back down, or to the secrets that Azami hid from the rest of them - but it seemed unlikely. More importantly, he might've noted how...ominous everything seemed now.

Whispers. Even through the sound of rain, they could be heard.

"OluKa haibYYYd snaek"

"Tisnuut fooood"

"TwehaibydISAA weeerrdan"

Noirlune Spire, Aeon Simulation, Richard's Dream, Richard's Inner Psyche/Subconscious

Darkness...

That was all Richard could see. He had thought that maybe something happened when he died. But, that wasn't what was on his mind. He was supposedly killed, but his will to move forward advanced in his mind, as his body could not move. With everything that happened, he wanted to know as to why he was brought here. He was killed, wasn't he? Doesn't that mean the dream would fade and he would wake up from what the Aeon was showing him? Or was there a greater power involved keeping the dream active? Maybe it wasn't the Aeon accessing his inner memories and revealing something he didn't know about. Perhaps his mind was now controlling the Aeon to create a set of events that can be set up in any way, but still resort to one outcome. And maybe his death wasn't that outcome. There was something keeping him alive, and for a reason he can't explain.

"I...will not...be...seen as...a fool...if I'm...going to... protect this world!!" yelled Richard with a struggle. Next thing he knew, he saw a white light in front of him. It blinded him for a moment. But what he saw from this light, was a gem of some sort. It appeared to be a diamond, but he couldn't tell. He took a few steps, attempting to touch it. When he did, he saw flashing images of something. It appeared to be a warrior, one with superior supernatural abilities that even he couldn't possibly comprehend. But the intelligence of the abilities he saw fly through his vision seem to just flow through him. What was going on? There was definitely something greater at hand here. He jumped back from the light, diamond in hand. Next thing he knew, he saw a face coming from that light. Richard heard the face chuckle in excitement.

"A Mason, I see?" said the face in a wise voice. Richard was perplexed. "H-how do you know my family name?" asked Richard in shock. "From Maximus, of course." Richard was speechless. He wondered as to what the face was referring to. "So, it appears you lack the knowledge of your destiny." Again, Richard could not speak, but his expression showed that of confusion. "You have a will to protect the innocent that burns greater than even the brightest of white flames. As such, you have been given the privilege to use my power against your enemies." Richard was still perplexed by all this. But then he remembered what his father said again. This seemed so farfetched that he never thought his father would even know about this. Maybe he didn't, but he probably knew Richard's potential would be greater than he thought.

"Who-who are you?" asked Richard hesitantly. "My name...is unimportant." said the voice. "Why? Why must I be left in the dark about who you are?" "When you use my power, you will become me. But you won't hear of my name until you have reached the peak of my power. Now go, and destroy Konir." "Konir? You mean the high elf that killed me?" "You are not dead, at least not yet. You are now reborn with my power. Use it wisely." Next thing RIchard knew, the diamond disappeared into his hand, taking the form of a symbol unfamiliar to him. He couldn't even describe it. "Take hold of the power you now possess. You shall know when and how to use this power when the time is right. Now, be off now, young Mason. Your destiny awaits." The face then faded.

"W-wait, why am I-?" asked Richard before he was cut off by a blinding light, and he was brought back into consciousness...

The next thing that could be seen, was that Richard's body is surrounded by a bright light, bright enough to push back Brom. The high elf, Konir, merely squinted his eyes as the light messed with his vision slightly. After the light dimmed, Richard could be seen standing with determination, his wound healed, as if he was never killed. He had a smile on his face. Konir was annoyed. "What are you smiling for, cret-!" said Konir as he felt a sharp pain that knocked him up against the wall behind him. Konir growled slightly as Richard started to walk towards him. "Do you think that I could be killed so easily?" asked Richard. "Actually, yes!" Konir then uprooted the rock-like interior of the ground as a shield. Richard then proceeded to punch straight through it with minimal difficulty. "It can't be!"

Richard then smiled and chuckled. "Oh, but it can...Konir..." Konir gasped. "How-how do you know my name?" he asked. "ANSWER ME!!" RIchard chuckled again. "At first I didn't know who it is who tell me, but do you happen to recognize this?" He then showed the symbol on his hand. Konir was near horrified. "'Redemption'. That symbol is the elven word for redemption." Richard was impressed. "Makes sense. I am redeeming myself for a pitiful loss against a selfish cur!" Konir was now enraged. "What did you just call me, you insolent wretch!? I'll kill you again if I have to! As many times as necessary!!" Konir then dashed for Richard, who just chuckled and disappeared into a quick flash of light before he Konir reached him. "What!? How did he...where-?" Next thing Konir knew, he felt an extreme surge of electricity through his body behind him, and fell to the ground.

What was behind him, appeared to have been a new warrior. His hair was white as snow, the length down to the shoulders, no iris or pupils in his blank, glowing eyes. His skin was nearly black as night, and appeared to have the same symbol from Richard's hand enlarged on his chest. He seemed to not have armor, but it was merely the appearance of leather armor, which covered mostly his body. He also appeared to have a sword of strange design. It appeared demonic, but godly at the same time. It couldn't be described, as the oddness of its appearance made it nearly impossible to explain what it was. It appeared to be the same length as Richard's sword, but that's about all that could be described. Konir turned slowly in pain onto his back and looked at the new warrior. He remained motionless, but knew what has happened.

"The Redeemer...you truly are a Mason..." said Konir as he looked at the new form that Richard has now taken, in both awe and fear. "If it is to be done, end my life now. I was a fool to believe it to be a mistake for you to be chosen, so do it, and advance forward." Richard watched intently, as if he has no words to say to him, at least with the power he now holds. He takes the sword in his hand, sheathes it, and points to Konir. "Die..." was all Richard said in a deep, demonic voice, as a gigantic thunderbolt came down on Konir, and incinerated his body. All that remained was ashes, and a soul. But the one thing different about this one, is that it was red, and it took longer for it to be absorbed into the jewel. He then looked at Brom. Next thing he knew, at the speed of a lightning bolt, transformed back to his normal state.

Exhausted, Richard fell to his knees, breathing heavily of exhaustion. "Well, that took more out of me than I had hoped..." he could barely make out to Brom.

[spoiler=The gist of what his transformation is (Minus the gauntlet)]onisamano.jpg[/spoiler]

Lariat smiled at the girl It was meant to be a kind smile but it came out as a evil grin. Was he really that bad of a person before he lost his memories? At the very least Amisi saw the good in people even that 'Psychopath' If he was lucky she would catch his good intent, "I'm sorry about fighting with Whats his name... The psycho path Yeah that's right! :D "

Lariat smelled the boy coming closer to Amisi, Lariat was about to turn on the boy when Wylfred struck him back. Lariat Shook his head and was about to return to Amisi when Wylfred commanded him to back off, "Come on Will I'm not a threa-" He stopped mid sentence when he noticed Wylfred's face was stern and showed he might punish him, when Lariat notices his claws were starting to extend and his eyes slitted behind his slightly elongated maw. He quickly reverted from his partial transformation and gave a stupid smile. It was not the place of an Omega to question the Alpha. Tho stupid he hoped Wylfred knew he was still loyal to him. "Sure Sure! I'll go tell the others to move on!" He says turning and waving  at Amisi. "Hey all you guys Wylfred says ta get there's nothing interesting for you"

One wolf says, "Sure Pup!" This immediately pissed him off, "What Did You SAY!!!!??? You wanna Die!?" He says chasing the group as they say, "Ahhh~ Hes mad so scary~" Only infuriating him more.

Somewhere in the Mist

Alexandria looked around this time she was sure she was lost. This had begun to get her aggravated to the point her brow furls. But then a tinge of power crosses her senses. She stopped dead, her face still and emotionless, Nil looked at  his sister, "Alexandria.... No... Nono.... Nonononono!"

Alexandria's face was still until she got a full whiff of the power that crossed her senses, it slowly distorted in to a psychotic smile chuckle that slowly turned in to a burst fit of uncontrollable laughter. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *Her head twitches from side to side looking for the direction of Freyr* Play? hehehe..." Her muscles tensed as she bolted forward

[spoiler= her faces]

At First I was like....

xldus4.jpg

But then I was like!

50o4gg.png

[/spoiler]

Scarlet Legacy Mansion

Feredir stepped through the door way with a nod of appreciation towards the servants, before looking up at the interior of the mansion with mild awe mixed with disappointment. The building was certainly impressive, beautiful and grand, but it lacked nature. It was surrounded by forest, except for this clearing; obvious destroyed purposely for this house. This caused Feredir to sigh, but he moved inside anyway, taking note of the words spoken by the others present. However, he remained silent; there was something wrong with this house. A presence; a dark one at that.

Indeed, Aro even mentioned the belief of a Demon's presence, and that was certainly Feredir's impression. From their expression, Fereider could tell that the water mages could detect the presence too, and even the two swordsman from the north seemed to feel the darkness. The household was nervous, that much was obvious.

Alexandria seemed to be the only one not in some sort of dark, brooding mood. In fact, she appeared rather bored, and soon suggested that she go 'hunting wolves'. Alsa seemed a bit apprehensive of this activity, but eventually agreed, and the girl left without another word, vanishing out of the door. The Lord still seemed slightly worried, and Alexandria herself had a rather dark presence around her. While both seemed weak to him, nothing that was especially powerful compared to, say, Elnaer, Feredir found himself at least slightly curious, and moved quickly over to Alsa.

"My lord, I shall go after the girl, make sure she stays safe. I promise no harm will come her way." He whispered, shaking the Vampire Lord's hand quickly, a green glow enveloping the hand shake. "This spell should keep the pain away while I am gone."

And with that, he bade farewell to the others in the group and followed Alexandria out of the Mansion, stopping at the mansion borders so as to detect the girl, extending his mind out to the plants and mana surrounding him, listening for her presence.

Archived