Legend Moon [IC/PG-13/Started/Always Accepting] *sequel*

Merci

Noirlune Spire, Aeon Simulation, Richard's Dream

Brom shielded his eyes against the intense light, scooting backwards and cringing. When it finally died down he turned to see that Richard had been revived...or awakened...or whatever. It just didn't make sense. The existence of this elf, Konir, as Richard call him, was truly amazing in itself, but Richard's revival and new sense of power was even more mindboggling. Brom hated things like this. Magic was too unpredictable, too unstable, and WAY too powerful. There were days that he hated himself for learning the art, but knew that it had been essential to achieving his missions. 

Brom continued to watch the conflict between Konir and Richard. Richard was clearly the superior here, taking down Konir with just a flick of his wrist. The sight caused a shiver to run down Brom's spine. People, magician or not, were not supposed to be able to do that. He nervously touched the gun that was holstered at his hip. The thought of shooting Richard was starting to look like a good idea, someone with that much power was dangerous to keep alive. But, just as soon as the thought entered his mind, Richard was transformed back into his normal form. Brom would wait, but he would be watching Richard closely. He didn't like this 'chosen' business, it only foretold tragedy. Prophecies, never ended well. Even when fulfilled, someone always ended up hurt...or worse. And getting hurt was not something in Brom's schedule.

"So, what now?" Brom asked. Eager to escape this dream world.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amisi looked at the pack alpha as he scared away the others, she waved goodbye to Lariat as he scampered away and was left alone with Wylfred, he seemed to look past her, mostly staring at the tree which had been made. She had little to say, especially since he as a bit of an imposing person, and it made her quiet down a bit once more. "You're Mister Sir Wylfred.......correct?" she said quietly as she took a few deep breaths, he had asked where she was from, and that was her whole purpose all along."my name.....my name is Amisi Nefertari.....I...I'm from the Healing Priestesses....of the Southern....Lath desert....." she was conveying her message, but she kept stuttering every few words. "I...I was sent to find a cause to help.......I chose the Lycans....." she spoke honestly, though being a human she felt he wouldn't trust that. "I'm sorry for what Mister Tree did....he was only trying to stop me from....from screaming...I didn't mean to have him destroy your house....." the longer she spoke the more she was able to say without stuttering, the roots of the tree sprouted flowers as she seemed to feel more and more guilty.

Noirlune Spire, Hall of Pods

After standing his post for mere seconds Clarian noticed the signs of a commotion outside of the unconscious bodies that laid before him. He took notice of the gunshot damage and realized that neither of the bodies seemed to have a firearm on them so he came to the conclusion that the assailant must have escaped. This annoyed Clarian that his life was in the hands of some stranger and even worse this person granted him mercy. Surely this would not be an act that would be returned in kind. This stranger was probably getting some sick thrill off of the fact that he held life and death in his hands. This literally angered him to the point where he was gripping his Tatsumatsu. This wasn't anger in terms of his own life. It was more because he would have been powerless to protect his younger sister and his family.

Of course his attention was transferred when he heard the ominous whispers. He immediately took his combat stance and was ready to slay whatever spirit that would come at him. Unfortunately even with his enhanced hybrid senses he could not trace the source of the whispers. Clarian was going to use his Tatsumatsu to attempt to devour the magic that may endanger him but that could mean possibly damage the people in the pods. For now he will just have to stand firm during this inclement weather. 

Noirlune Spire, Aeon Dream

Meanwhile back in the dream world the ground was literally covered with the blood of the wolves. It made no sense how the enemy kept coming or better yet why they would keep coming but that didn't seem to matter to the combatants involved. Clarice's clothes were torn and she seemed to have some shallow wounds on various parts of her body. These werewolves were getting in some annoying lucky shots. Though to be honest she wasn't as young as she used to be so she couldn't go full speed like she used to do. So this constant fresh supply of wolves were getting rather irksome. Her husband on the other hand was in completely worse shape. He was bleeding profusely but this wasn't from hits the werewolves earned. These were from battlescars he let happen so he could watch the smiles of triumph come across his enemies face as he literally rips their heads off. Nevertheless while he could keep going on forever and ever, even in his dream world he his stamina has some limitations. But that did not deter him as it just made him more anxious to kill more.

Luckily for the married couple they already had back up in the form of the second wave. The ground began to shake and the enemy was losing balance. Quickly the ground beneath some of them split forming a massive ravine from which many would soon fall to their doom. In the distance Claire was showing off her magical prowess by navigating the enemies away from her daughter and son-in-law. With a stomp of her foot she raised miniature mountains and spikes that went through the enemy and hung them in the air like trophies. Many of the werewolves weren't fully dead as their bodies were being impaled left and right. The beast would try to attack Claire but she moved like the water and easily dodged their attacks. Her magic was strong as she decided any werewolf that got close to her would be buried up to their head. Unfortunately she decided to give her fire magics a turn. This is where the family learned of the wolves inherent resistance to magic. Sure they would get set of fire. But the length of the blaze and the pressure of flames was not equal to force she launched. Claire decided to try something inventive. She had discovered combining two elements. By compacting air and igniting it she was making explosives. This was quite the impressive tactic when it came to dealing with the enemy. A tad messy but still impressive.

Suddenly, the area began to shake and rumble. Richard didn't know what was happening. "Earthquake?" he wondered. Standing up slowly, he turned around and noticed the jewel glowing a bright red. The wall in which the jewel was placed ended up moving inward slightly, and slowly descended, as if it was a door into the next area, which it was, surpisingly enough. After the new area was revealed, the rumbling stopped. Richard walked forward slightly to see what would happen. The next room appeared to look the same with the walls and such, but this time, there was 3 walls that looked like the same door that opened in front of the two. There appeared to be no way to open them, but the thought of actually advancing appeared to be plausible, but not at the moment. The only thing within the room itself, appeared to be a large gem of some sort in the center.

Richard didn't know whether to even bother with it at the moment. If there was a way out of this, then it would have to be a hidden wall or compartment to reveal a door. "Check for hidden buttons, if you don't mind?" he asked. "I'd rather leave that gem where it is and just get out of here before things get out of hand." He checked throughout all of the walls minus the three doors in front of him. Nothing. He even made sure to purposely step on any loose ground that would sink in to possibly activate something. Hopefully, no traps. Again, nothing. This was getting to be a hassle. Was there any way to get out? Then Richard wondered if there was a time limit of some sort for the Aeon, and if they were reaching that deadline. Most likely, there could be, or else something would force him to wake up, and Brom since he is within Richard's own mind, so to speak.

Then Richard noticed the gem give off a shine. He looked at it for a moment, and noticed how enticing it is. He couldn't help but walk over to it. He said nothing the whole time, as if he was in a trance, and things were about to go downhill. The moment Richard touched the gem, his hand was stuck. He couldn't remove it from the gem. Next thing he knew, he snapped out of his trance. "What the...why can't I-?" he asked himself as the gem began to glow immensely, growing brighter every five seconds. Something was about to happen, and to avoid at least one tragedy, he looked towards Brom. "RUN!!" Another minute passes, Richard hoping Brom got out of the cave in time, and the next thing Richard knew, the gem bursted into a great white light. "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Richard screamed as his voice started to change into the new transformation.

The next thing that happened, was that the bright light began to spread, soon encasing Richard's entire dream, Brom along with it...

Noirlune Spire, Training Room

The pods in which Richard and Brom were encased in snapped open. Richard jumped from his sleep (Back in his formal attire), breathing heavily in fear and confusion. He looked around and noticed two things: 1) Brom's pod has opened, meaning he would awake in a few seconds, and 2) He saw Miss Yamada and a new warrior laying on the floor, unconscious. He realized something. The man appeared to have been from the Order. Another one? Unless...he missed this person in his book of biographies. But he didn't worry about that. He was more worried about Miss Yamada. He jumped out of his pod and grabbed Azami in his arms, shaking her and urger her to wake up. "Miss Yamada, Miss Yamada!" he yelled. "Wake up, come on!" He kept shaking her, hoping he would see her eyes move. "AZAMI!!" he screamed, hoping she heard it, breathing heavily as he waited for her to wake up, a single tear running down his cheek.

From the time that dream went down the rarest roads to now, things have become a mess! Why is it that these things are happening to me? What role do I have in this? Why does it have to be a Mason to accept what I've been given? I didn't ask for this. I didn't ask for many things. I've lived my whole life receiving things that I never asked for. I never asked for the crimson moon, I never asked to kill a werewolf, I never asked for my PARENTS TO DIE ON ME!! If this is what my life has been, then what's the point? I've come to this part of my life, but that doesn't mean I'm finished. Whatever it is that's led me to this point in time, then it means I'm on to something, something greater than my mission. I'll find out what it is, and then I'll put an end to Wylfred's tyranny once and for all!!!

Brom sensed danger, his muscles tensing as Richard reached for the gem in the middle of the room. He had come to decide on the fact that he now hated gems. After seeing three monsters appear out of them, as well as this ominous one sitting in the room, they had quite the bad connotation. When Richard touched the gem in the center of the room, Brom's hair stood on end, as if an electrical charged spread throughout the room. Things had gone sour. The command to run was unneeded, Brom was already out of there. He wasn't a coward, but he also wasn't an idiot. They were delving into something so much bigger than them, and Brom knew that there was nothing he could do. He had a moment's regret not shooting Richard, ending the man's life and sparing him any possible suffering, but he then quickly remembered this was all a dream.

On his way out of the cave, Brom felt an intense heat on his back and turned to find a powerful light rushing towards him. He braced himself for the impact. There was no outrunning this. He was hit with the light...and then there was darkness. Images flashed by his face. A werewolf. His brother. His mother. His father. Then himself. An image of himself slowly transforming into a werewolf. It was as if he was a bystander to his own life. He watched himself take out the gun as he turned into a werewolf. Tears fell down his other self's face, getting caught in the growing fur. There was a bang as the gun went off. 

Brom's eyes snapped open, having woken up from the dream. His cheeks felt moist, he quickly realized that it was because the tears had been real. He hastily wiped them away, regaining a composure of utter indifference. He got out of the pod and looked at the scene around him. Richard seemed to be hysterical, shaking the doctor who appeared to be unconscious...or dead. Brom hoped that it was the first one, for Yamada was the one that was going to be paying him. 

Clarian turned around at the sound of more pods opening and he was somewhat happy that it wasn't his family. This meant that his family was still keeping the fight alive. Well alive in a dream at least. The first person to awaken was the male leader of this motley crew of werewolf killers. Clarian didn't have any negative thoughts of the man but the man didn't seem to acknowledge him. Clarian shrugged as Richard rushed to the supposed aid of the doctor for it was not his place to judge the emotions of others before. He did find it odd when he saw the man cry, or at least that tear come down his face. Clarian never saw a man in power cry before. Sure men have cried before he would end up cutting them in half. But he never saw his father cry in public. This was oddly disconcerting.

Though immediately after another pod opened and it seemed to be that assassin that was part of the original. Clarian noticed how he was also wiping tears from his eyes. Clarian resisted the urge to roll his eyes. But then again he had to take a second look at himself. These men must have gone through something emotional and was he simply not an emotionally stable person. Was living with his psychopath parents make him totally desensitized towards life and the plight of others? Well this wasn't the time to think about these things. Besides its not he was emotionally unavailable, when his sister had the flu for the first time was in tears. Of course he was 13 and he she was 1 but still, he did emode.

He decided to actually approach the two gentlemen that he was awake with. Um...from what I can tell I think we were attacked while we were in the dream sequences. It seems the Doctor defended us while she could. I don't think she's dead though. Clarian mentioned as he looked at the shotgun hole in the wall. Looking at that gunshot damage over there and the fact that there doesn't seem to be any damage to her body other than that mark on her hand. I think she's in Aeon like the rest of us were. He paused as he was completing the hypothesis. And if she killed the mystery assailant there that means he would wake up. It seems as if this mysterious assailant decided to have mercy upon us though.Rehashing this fact made Clarian remember his anger and as he tried to keep his composure he gripped his Tatsumatsu.

Aeon Simulation: L2

Arn remained silent, seeming as if the conversation between the two of them was over. But she said almost the same thing as the Seraph did...it was a true statement then. To be honest, somewhere in his soul he did think the entirety of the Order's ideals were long-winded. He then turned back to Azami and proposed an idea.

"Then kill me." Arn said, but he put his hands up as Azami freaked out almost. "A specific battle strategy. Fake my death and the Order will forget me, the Elder said it was done many times when he was a warrior. He will understand my reasoning...I wish to remain with your resistance to rid this world of whatever you wish to disappear."

[hr]

Wylfred's Mansion: Kitchen

Lance looked at the can as he glanced at Warwick, before he nodded. "Y-Yeah...your probably right. T-Thank you sir." he said, as he opened the can and started drinking the beer. But he couldn't exactly enjoy it, because what Wylfred said kept slamming him in the back of the head. H-He's still alive? I-If he is...why didn't he come back?? No! No, it can't be like that... Lance thought, shaking his head as he kept drinking the beer. S-Still....

Noirlune Spire, Aeon Simulation L2

Azami stared at the human boy in a strange mixture of shock and bemusement, and a moment of silence passed between them in the liquid white room.. "Well then... I suppose I must thank you for your loyalty, Bloody Rose." She stated after a while. "But you should know that if you choose to do this, the name and the identity you have now will become meaningless, and your accomplishments no longer recognized. It'll be like being born anew." She paused as she noted that her body was slowly beginning to dissolve, starting with her feet, before continuing. You should take the time to think about it, Arn Grey. At least until we're done with Sir Wylfred and his army of werewolves."

With that, the homunculus body continued to dissolve until it had reached her head, at which point popped. Only moments later did it start for Arn himself.

"No need to overreact, Mason."

The Doctor sighed in annoyance as the first thing to greet her back in reality was the sight of a crying human male, his hands holding her. In fact, now that she thought about it, Richard Mason did oddly resemble that same man she tried to rescue all those years ago. It was just something noteworthy, and she wasn't about to have it interfere with her goals. No doubt the human was having some long monologue run through his mind as he plotted vengeance against Sir Wylfred.

Luckily, the illusion had maintained itself while she was being shaken, so her homunculus body probably hadn't been revealed. But who knew? Perhaps the Mason had already discovered it, and he simply kept it a secret. She glanced to her right to see that Arn was still unconscious - it was only natural, as he had died after her. But he should be waking up any second now. Apart from that, there was a strange pain coming from her hand that she couldn't get off her mind, so as a former medic, she held it up to examine-

"The sick bastard." Azami muttered harshly.

The symbol of Myriad Truth had been carved into her palm. In other words, the entire Resistance had come -this- close to being ended by a lone assassin. She couldn't help but be grateful that the rest of the organization had been wiped out by the werewolves.

Looking away from it, she saw that it wasn't just the Mason, but Brom and Clarian had also awoken. Not exactly the people she had been expecting to die first. With a silent expression, the Doctor picked herself off the ground. "I must apologize. Apparently, a Myriad Truth assassin had broken in while you were all occupied. I tried to distract him by dragging him into the Aeon, and my associate Arn," she gestured to the other guy on the floor, "Appeared and tried to aid me, but in the end, he managed to escape with his life."

Hopefully, they wouldn't catch on about just how close to death they had come.

---

[b]-11:45-[/b]

[b][u]Wylfred's Mansion, second floor hallway[/b][/u]

"Relax. All Mister Tree did was block the second hallway, puncture a hole in the roof, and break the floor. The mansion itself is big enough to hold one giant tree, I suppose, but I'll still have to get rid of it." Sir Wyfred replied, and then went into deep thought.

He noted that as Amisi acted more and more nervous, the tree reacted to it, as if the two were mentally connected to each other. The power of the forest wasn't something to be trifled with. Plants were the original dominators of Lath, even before the first elves evolved into existence. Lord Elnaer had known of this power, and twenty years ago, he almost destroyed the entire world with a power much similar to this girl's own as he turned himself into what could only be described as a 'treepocalyse'. Of course, he had been backed by an empire, plenty of resources, an elven bow, genetic modification, and a plethora of royal mana.

But this human female, she was naturally attuned to that same power. Definitely a valuable ally, and he couldn't allow her to be infected by ordinary lycanthropy...no, he would need Alyria's special kind, the kind that would allow this girl to retain her ability. He would have to discuss it with Alyria later, somehow manipulate her into doing it.

Anyway, Wylfred had heard of the Healing Priestesses but they weren't common, and the Southern Lath desert wasn't exactly something people would willingly travel to.

"And yes, you are correct. I'm Sir Wylfred, but call me whatever you wish." He introduced himself, in a surprisingly much kinder tone than before. "I'm not sure why any sane person would choose to help abominations like us...but I'm grateful for it." He smiled. "While we recover from wounds fairly quickly, we are incapable of healing magic ourselves. Many have been left behind during each Noirlune raid due to the wounds inflicted by soldiers, and we never see them again. But if you''re on our side....you may just be able to save more than you know, Amisi Nefertari."

Brom took note of the hybrid in front of him. He seemed to be fairly reserved, but there was something behind the way he held himself that Brom thought was a bit off. As if he was struggling within himself to make an important decision. Brom watched as he clutched onto the handle of the sword at his side. This made Brom nervous. In most of the enemies he had fought, nervously touching your weapon was usually a sign of impending conflict. But, it seemed as if the young male was not so much filled with battle lust but prideful anger. Probably stemming from the fact that he still only had his life to do an enemy's mercy. Brom could understand the uncomfortability that came along with that. This relaxed him slightly, although still conscious of the possible threat. "Interesting. So already real danger has risen and we could not confront it. Perhaps the Doctor has not taken all variables into account." The last part was said almost whimsically, the thought that even Yamada could make mistakes.

At that moment, the previously unconscious Doctor had awoken. Putting an end to Richard's outcries. It was not until the Doctor drew attention to her wound did Brom take any real note of it. The symbol sickened him. The Myriad Truth was something that even Brom was wary about. He had thought the group had been eradicated long ago, but it did not surprise him that there were survivors. 

Wylfred's Mansion, Second Floor

Amisi was still slightly confused, Wylfred had looked as if he had no care for her earlier, now he seemed to actually look at her instead of the mess she made, but it still made her happy to be accepted by the alpha of the pack, and she was finally able to begin her test, gratefully she bowed and couldn't stop smiling "thank you mister Wyl...." she remembered she could call him anything "Uhm....Mister Alpha Wolfy......no....that's no good....." She pondered for a bit but couldn't come up with anything, so she left it at that. "I will do my best~"  was all she could say after she was left stumped but then looked at mister tree. "Uhm....but now how will mister tree leave? he's stuck here...." she wondered before she suddenly feel something being whispered from the woods. "Nyah.....scary....." she said as she felt the heavy influx of various actions coming from outside the forest and in the city of noirlune...it seemed the rain had heightened her senses for the time being.

[hr]

Noirlune City, Raphael's Shop

Raphael had managed to begin processing and writing down notes from everything he had learned, mostly though he also revisited the information he gathered from the "mock" battles he had in the aeon. He had not been in there for long, but for some reason being in that state had already affected him adversely, mostly a horrible cackling he thought he heard coming from the spire itself. "Damn you witch.....I don't know what you're doing there but it pisses me off....." He looked at a list of all resistance members present at the time, he had begun comparing notes to each of their skills and weaknesses, many were obvious, but with Yamada and Mason having said little, it was difficult for him to complete his work. "A homunculus.......an interesting thought....." he stood up and also had another list on his wall, naming members of the royal family and court. "These names still haunt me so as well......damn you all...."

He had only two names on the list for the werewolves, but they were just as important....Sir Wylfred and a former member of Myriad truth, his first name escaped him as he didn't really care, but he knew his last, and it made him laugh to compare "Mason on both ends....I doubt they know it.....nor do they care...." he saw himself venturing back to the top of the list....Yamada.....for some unknown reason...he hated her the most......but before he could react any more violently, he heard the chime of his store open "Coming!" he said in a smooth voice as he went to greet two young female vampires in his flower shop, he was charming and polite, and the girls would say he was a bit flirty, but they didn't mind one bit, they were preferred customers after all....

Freyr continued on his way to the mansion heedless of the other demonic presence until he actually found it, or more so found him. What set him off kilter though was the form it came in… a young girl.

“What the hell is this?” The demon remarked at both himself and Niasa, quite annoyed that he was being impeded by a child.

“My brother’s adopted daughter, Alexandria, she’s possessed by some sort of demon. Me and Regina have tried to exorcise her quite a few times when visiting Alsa, or when he’s come to the mansion… obviously to no avail,” Niasa replied in a tone, which displayed how much the situation puzzled, and exasperated her.

“The demon must be powerful then to be able to resist such magic,” Freyr frowned, not liking that this would most likely result in a long fight, which would make him tardy, "may I ask when you actually performed these exorcisms, she doesn't seem like the type that would allow it."

"Very quietly, and in her sleep... don't judge me. I was concerned and something had to be done," Niasa said suddenly very grumpy, “not entirely, though I’m sure the demon has a fair amount of power, it seems to be connected to Alexandria in way were the demonic soul, and her soul are one in the same. It is much similar to how we function, except instead of the demon being an add-on to her soul, it seems it was in there from the start… like she was born with it,” 

“Hmmm… interesting I’ve never seen anything like it, and we do not work the way you described it, it more like this; you are 100% of your spirit, while I am an extra 10% added on, much like how you described it, but unlike the way you think it is, neither of us can force each other out,” Freyr explained clearing up Niasa’s misconception, “now to finish this quickly, I would hate to be tardy.”

From Freyr’s hand a large black whip-like piece of energy formed as Freyr whipped it towards Alexandria, coming quick at her, and Freyr was confident it would hit. Instead inches from Alexandria’s face the whip began to dissolve corroding into nothing. Niasa’s eyes widen in shock, while Freyr just raised a brow intrigued by the situation at hand.

“So… that’s her power!” Niasa breathed out shocked at what her step-niece could do.  

“Well, I guess we’ll be doing this the old fashioned way,” Freyr said, annoyed that he couldn’t smack the brat around a bit, and continue on with his day having fulfilled his daily sin against society. Charging forward Freyr used Niasa vampiric agility and speed to hopefully gain an advantage against Alexandria, extending his hand to hopefully cut and poison Alexandria. 

Inside the mist

Alexandria could feel it.... Slowly It was coming and she was coming to her like two incredibly powerful magnets drawn to each other. Then she suddenly skid to a s top as she looked upon her step Aunt But as if looking deep in to her as if past her. Her mouth like a drawer of knives Her mind possessing that Her target was one in the same as her 'Aunt' and she finally factored it that she wouldn't mind killing the woman trying to separate her and her brother, her Aura and general Expression of killing intent giving off the fact she knew.

She twitched her head back in to the mist she could feel others approaching. And her expression changed from ecstatic as she turned her head back to Freyr her Intentions and general existence nothing short that of a monster.  Her expression changed to the blissful ecstatic-ism For she was happy they had the same idea, the first to kill wins and that makes her happier than any thing. "PLAY~?"

When Freyr rushed her Alexandria's grin remained, "He knows not who we are?" Nil says to his sister as She uses her own speed matches them and goes for a punch to the gut. But a sudden strike not really from the girl, lands across their face.

(Implying he doesn't know about Nil so much Suggests he wouldn't expect Nil to materializing and striking him x3)

[Hr]

Marching footsteps neared the Scarlet mansion.  Loud, enough to seem like an army. Every one in the mansion could hear the foot steps and clanking of sword and armor.

Wylfred's Mansion, second floor hallway

So, she could sense it too. Not just one, but now there were two of them. Interacting with each other, it seemed. Sir Wylfred considered sending Jeremy out to investigate, but changed his mind - as long as the duo of demonic presences delayed each other, that gave him enough time.

Glancing at the tree, he answered Amisi's question by having both of his arms explode into their furry, werewolf forms. It seemed that it still carried the evolved features gained over from Gnarl's demise. "It's relatively simple." He said. Grabbing the tree by the trunk, he began to heave it up with superhuman force. But it wasn't just the strength allotted by a werewolf, telekinesis was also playing a part as it helped him lift it up. Once all the roots had been torn out of the floor, he threw the huge tree up and tossed it out of the roof, using his magic powers to throw it far away before it could crash back down in a horizontal position.

Wylfred couldn't help but be amazed at his own power. Before, this would've been a much harder feat that would consume a lot more mana and energy, but here he was, having expended almost no effort at all. It was great. It was perfect. Now he truly stood from the higher werewolves, when his only advantage before had been the possession of magic (and even that hadn't been so unique).

"Amisi, you'd do best to find your bodyguard right about now." He told her suddenly. "I have to go and meet a newly-made lycan who came here shortly before you did, and teach her about self-control - so I'm afraid I can't spare anymore time for you. It would be wise to start running from any other werewolf you encounter. See you later."

With that, he turned around and began heading for the basement. Alyria. It may take some time to convince her, but he needed her special variation of lycanthropy to transform this human and nothing else. Anything else would only be a waste of Amisi's potential abilities. The power over nature, surely, it wasn't something to be trifled with. It was something for all the races of Lath to fear. By using her and Lukas in conjunction, his forces would finally be able to breach Noirlune Spire and...!

-----

-12:00-

Azami glanced at the clock. "I trust the Aeon served its purpose well?" She asked the people currently present, with a sly smile.

Of course, she had no way of knowing about what had actually happened inside their minds, but it wasn't too difficult to guess. Terrible, terrible things occurred within the Aeon. The pain. The misery. The memories. The emotions. Everything felt real, in every possible way. The Aeon could very well otherwise be called a 'nightmare simulator', and so it worsened the deeper a person's emotional traumas were. Her eyes looking from left to right, Clarian seemed to be alright meaning his past wasn't too significant, but Mason and the mercenary, on the other hand... well, it was only to be expected.

She looked at the rest of Clarian's family as well as the couple. They should be waking up any minute now.

---

Scarlet Legacy Mansion

Lord Alsa turned to the entrance, realizing that a large amount of people were approaching, the sound of marching footsteps slowly growing. Werewolves...? The clanking of metal, sword and armor. It couldn't possibly be the werewolves. It was an army... but that couldn't be right. He hadn't called the royal brigade force yet, and for what he knew, Noirlune didn't have much soldiers left - if any. So what were they? If Feredir were here, he could've shared some better light on the situation they were facing, but he had gone off to follow Alexandria. Whatever these people were, it gave him a bad feeling.

"Aro, cousin Lyon, follow me and stand on each of my sides." He ordered them tensely. "The rest of you, prepare for battle, but don't reveal your presences just yet. Our only enemies are the werewolves, and we can't risk starting a civil war right here when there's a greater problem at hand. Whatever's going on, this has to be resolved peacefully."

Having said that, the Vampire Lord pushed open the mansion doors, both vampires by his side. The ground was still wet from the storm, that had only recently ended. It was twelve o'clock sharp, but since they were close to Noirlune, the sky was covered in clouds.

He steadied the hat on top of his head as he went out to formally face whomever was coming.

"S-sorry." said Richard, standing up slowly and allowing Azami to stand on her own. He wiped the tear from his eyes, feeling ridiculous that he overreacted. And the fact that he didn't pay attention to the son of Clarice added to that. But the next thing he knew, he saw nothing on his hand. The symbol was gone. However, that should have been expected, as it was only a dream. Or was it? Richard had no knowledge of what he went through, but his best guess was that the dream didn't finish in his childhood. It just finished now, as if he was still 7 years old. But then, why did it feel so real? Why did he and Brom snap from the dream? Was it because they died? Well, that can't be right. If that was the case, then they wouldn't have awoken immediately. There was more to that dream, and maybe the real world was the key to exploring it further.

Richard had multiple different reactions as to what he saw on Azami, and what she told everyone. The Myriad Truth, The Bloody Rose, what else could go wrong? The next thing Richard did was shrug the thought off, not attempting to jinx the situation and make things worse. But he did reply to Azami, just hesitantly. "Well..." he began. "Firstly, I want to apologize for stepping out of line, Miss Yamada. Second..." His voice cut off from there, another thought entering his mind. It appeared to be two images. The first was the Myriad Truth symbol, and the second was a silver-haired man fully covered in black assassin gear. The question now was, who was this man that he is seeing? And why is it that he is seeing an image of him? Perhaps he was looking into the future, and he would cross him soon enough. Hopefully, that won't be the case.

However, that's not to say he isn't a match for any member of the Myriad Truth...

"...I...I had an experience that seemed otherworldly almost." began Richard again. "It appears as though when two or more people have connected dreams, the separate areas will end up becoming linked, along with Brom and I working together." He then thought about it. "I was in his dream at first, and then a mistake led to a transition into my own. And..." He hesitated. Maybe telling Azami would lead to things he wouldn't account for. So, he just kept it to himself. At least for now. "You know what? I'll just explain it later. I need to sit down..." Richard walked past Azami and everybody else without another word. He entered the elevator, wary of the gaping hole in the middle. He then descended down into the main hall of the spire and sat down at the discussion table. I don't think now's the time for everybody to know, not until they're ready to believe it. he thought.

While the Doctor was looking at the pods Clarian was wondering how she knew the pods would open soon. Clarian was under the impression that in Aeon last as long as the people in aren't dead they could last long. He thought his family would last longer than a couple of minutes. Especially if they started taking things seriously.Unfortunately he was wrong. The rest of the pods for his family slowly opened. Clarian shrugged disappointed then he noticed the order in which the pods opened. His parents and his grandmother woke up first then about a minute later there was his granny and his sister.

Adrian, Clarice, and Latrice opened there eyes rather quickly and they shot out of their pods gasping for air as if they had all been suffocated. It was quite a nasty sight to behold.  Everyone stood up checking their body for wounds by the time Claire and Adrianna's pods popped open the other three seemed to regain their composure but they were  clearly upset. Slowly Claire woke up from her pod and stretched as if she knew she had been sleeping for such a long time.She quickly made sure that she was out of the pod to make sure Adrianna was okay. Adriana was fine she was awake, but for some magical reason still asleep at the same time. She was cutely flailing her arms around trying to slash imaginary werewolves. Claire shot a little breeze at her to properly wake the young girl up. 

Once awake and out of her pod Adrianna looked around and she saw that she was one of the last people to be awake. This made her proud because she treated the Aeon dreams like competition the last one standing was the winner. Nevertheless she did look around and she raised her eyebrow. Some people looked quite angry. Of course her concern went away when she remembered that all important biological function of having to go to the bathroom. Latrice immediately grabbed her hands and then she brought the girl back down to the first floor. Where there was theoretically a little girls room. Once she was removed from shouting distance a lot shout could be heard.

YOU PSYCHO!! YOU GODDAMN PSYCHOPATH! Adrian yelled

Pot calling the kettle black there aren't we? Claire responded

Seriously! What the hell was that about mom? 

I got carried away. So much freedom to use the magic without it actually harming the environment. How could I resist? It was like being back in my hay day all over again. Claire said making a childish gleeful motion.

Really? That's what you say you ignorant piece of....Adrian caught himself angrily!!!! ARGH!! 

Everyone stop! Clarian finally said trying to reign in this calamity. What happened inside the dream after I left. 

Clarice looked at her husband and he simply motioned to tell the boy about what happened. Long story short...your granny killed us all. She made a tornado or vortex of air and took the air out of all our lungs. It killed us and forced us to wake up. 

Killed all the werewolves too, don't forget that part. Claire said giggling.

Clarian facepalmed. Once again his family goes insane. Eventually everyone calmed down and except Adrian who was still annoyed beyond reason. Then Adrian started smelling the foul odor of busted pipes and storm water. Oh what the hell is this smell? This is nauseating. What the hell happened? We were attacked while we were sleeping. The faces of Claire, Adrian, and Clarice immediately mirrored each other in a weird combination of horror, disgust, and rage. Then all three looked at the doctor and wondered how was this possible. Clarian reiterated the doctor's explanation. and everyone simply rolled their eyes seeing as they were completely underwhelmed. Two on one in a dream world you created...and you still couldn't win. This is happening. Adrian said not hiding his disgust. It doesn't matter she was marked in the real world by a man. Our lives were granted mercy by a man. 

You realize you have a husband and a son right?

Can I be dramatic for five seconds without your input...GOSH!! Anywho, she said very annoyed and stern. What's the next step wait for shark bait and her dog to die from their dream?

Alyria had was leaving the window at the time, though she caught Sir Wylfred's last words about assuredly not accepting the demon's request. She paused there, still unsure of what to think of the man. He seemed charming enough, but that could very, very easily be a façade for dark intents. She could not read this man. Finally, she thought she might as well confront him head-on with her questions and concerns. Surely, she could take him on if it came to violence, if he thought she got too nosy, but she realized was vastly outnumbered here. Perhaps she should just leave now? No, she would gain nothing that way. Now that she thought about it, Wylfred couldn't simply dispose of her if she became an annoyance, the others there didn't seem like complete cold-blooded murderers to her, so she needn't count them all in. If she understood Sir Wylfred correctly enough, it would be more like him to calmly explain or think of an excuse.

Alyria shook her head, she was thinking of the worse case scenario here. But, optimism was only useful when one needed to get their spirits up, Alyria needed more to think of the possible outcomes of the situation. It wasn't, by far, the worst situation she'd been in, there weren't strange mutants attacking, magical assaults coming from above, assassins around every corner... an incredibly bestial growl escaped her thin, delicate-seeming throat and her hands elongated very slightly as her thoughts turned dark. No, she would not think back to that day either. Sighing, she made her way to the training facility long before Sir Wylfred's appointed time and began a standard training routine. She didn't want to exert herself too much before the training Sir Wylfred would give her, and the transformation seemed to activate when her adrenaline or thoughts reached certain heights, so she took long, frequent breaks.

Feredir stopped and sighed, inhaling the fresh, post-storm air deeply and gladly. It truly was beautiful, the damp grass, the clean air and the beautiful colours of the trees that surrounded the mansion. But it was all distorted. Disturbed. A darkness enveloped it. Something was definitely in the forest, in the mist. Multiple things, creatures of darkness and hatred and violence and anguish. Creatures of hell and the abyss, of the void and of shadow. And one of them seemed to be Alexandria.

Feredir sighed again and moved to the edge of the forest, touching one of the trees gently and placing his forehead against it, muttering a few elven words. As if commanded, the trees roots lifted from the ground and formed a seat underneath him, which lifted him to the canopies, metres above. Once there, the leaves on top of the trees seemed to form into a throne, seating him comfortably as it travelled along the roof of the forest; an elder, respected amongst the trees. He spoke for them, and they spoke to him.

Within minutes he had caught up to the dark presence that was Alexandria, and the Throne of leaves dissipitated from underneath him, unwilling to go closer to either her or the even darker presence that quickly came closer. As such, Feredir dropped from the canopy, landing gracefully and silently on the branches below, undetected and hidden from his protectee. Not that she needed to be protected, it seemed. She had entered into some insane rage, tilting her head to the side with a crazed expression, as...Niasa emerged from the undergrowth?

No. It was Niasa's body. But the presence that surrounded her was not her. It was not her energy, her magic. The forest told of the darkness, of the shadows and corruption that surrounded them both, and as the fight began, the clearing appeared to grow, though neither of the combatants would have noticed.

"Daemons." Feredir muttered to himself, inaudible to the two beings that fought below. The trees agreed with him, and were indeed preparing for damage, with the strongest trees somehow seeming to appear around the edge of the clearing, while the thinner trees seemed to have moved deeper into the forest. Again, probably un-noticable to one not of nature. And Demons were the furthest things from nature, in Feredir's eyes.

He placed his staff against the tree trunk he was resting next to, and began to chant quietly in the Elven tongue, an ethereal, subtle glow surrounding the staff as he sung to the trees. As he sang, quietly, the trees began to get thicker, the bark began to creak, the trunks getting tougher. The Forest was very much alive, and waiting, and watching, and even if the Demon's didn't notice it, they might feel a change in the air. A stillness of the wind. An unnatural quiet. The forest was preparing for war, and one highly in tune with the natural world would be able to feel it, even from a distance.

Feredir had no chance against the Demons by himself; while very strong in magicks, Demons were ancient creatures of deep and dark sorcery, far beyond the scope of even the most deluded Dark elf. But Feredir was not one to fight alone, and should it come to it, he had the forest on his side. He doubted even a Demon would face off against that confidently.

For now, he merely watched. Neither of the combatants were acting like their usual selves, both consumed by their inner demons. Feredir would have to intrude at some point, to stop the death of any participants. But he would be better off allowing them to weather each other down first.

[b][u]Wylfred's Mansion, training facility[/b][/u]

Directly underneath the first floor of the mansion was a huge basement, designed specifically to absorb the damage werewolves inflict and thus train them. It looked like a typical gym, with all kinds of exercising equipment. As to be expected of a facility for werewolves, there were also other things, such as thick, human-sized dummies. Notably, there were a hundred times as much cramped into a far corner, utterly pulverized to such an extent that it looked like a huge pile fluff...even though the dummies were mostly made of stone, with the others of varying materials and thickness. That kinda made them more like statues. There were also several cabinets, which all seemed to hold either baggy or stretchy clothes suitable for holding out during a transformation, for both genders, but not as organized nor stylish as it could've been.

Apart from that, the ceiling had been patterned in a way that it replicated the starry night sky almost perfectly, with the lamps disguised as stars, and if it wasn't for the stairs that led back up to the first floor, it could've easily fooled anyone. A full moon had been painted at such an angle that it looked real no matter how you looked at it - but it was only there for psychological purposes. As a result, the training room would've looked rather dark to the ordinary human, but just about right for a werewolf.

Despite the space, there were only a few lycans within when Alyria entered. Sitting at a table by the side were two teenagers. The guy - who was noticeably not wearing a shirt - smiled and waved over at her, but the other (a girl) slapped him with a stern look on her face. She wore casual clothes, but they looked to be tattered. Both of them appeared to be tired, and were currently resting. There was also a young boy near the end, who stared at the moon replica intently as if trying to will himself to transform. But over time, all that happened was his hair sticking up a bit. The two from earlier eventually got up and left, shortly before the man she was waiting for had arrived.

Werewolves were nocturnal by nature, and the majority were already fast asleep at this time - the ones that were still awake were ones that had difficulty changing their sleeping habits. Usually, a werewolf would wake up at around five-ish PM, as the sun sets.

"Good afternoon, Alyria. I see you're already here." He greeted politely, with a smile on his face. Although he was certainly not born of a noble or anything, Sir Wylfred still had a regal air of charisma when he entered. "Now then...are you ready?"

Without wasting any time, he pointed over to a boulder that was nearby, round, and judging by the many scratches around it, not the first time he had used it.

"Before we begin, I'll have to measure what you're capable of first. While lycanthropy's main trait is the werewolf transformation, it also augments the human form to be capable of it. In other words, I'll be able determine your werewolf strength from what you can do now, and we can go from there." Wylfred explained. "So...first, all you have to is punch that rock. Imagine it's the one thing you hate the most, let out all your emotions, and try to damage it."

No. They weren't scratches. They were grazes. This boulder was just that dense. There were also several cracks around it, no doubt caused by the stronger ones of the group, but hardly big or deep enough to be called 'impressive'.

"Don't worry if you crack your bones. Usually, it only takes about half an hour to heal." He added. He decided it was wise not to mention about the pain accompanying it.

-----

[b][u]Noirlune Spire, Training Room[/u][/b]

"O...kay?" Azami gave the Mason a look of puzzelement, before turning to the ones who had just recently been awakened.

Deep down, she was deeply discomforted by the presence of Claire. While the others had their own special powers, these were powers that came from their own being. But this woman - she seemed to be connected to nature itself. It was a miracle she hadn't already sensed the presence of the thousands of spirits encircling the Spire from top to bottom. Not to mention the fact that she was capable of a summoning a vortex that killed even the Black Lightning.

"Yes, we'll have to wait for them to wake." She answered Clarice. "The pod's settings are set to kill you once enough time has passed, so chances are that even if your mother didn't summon that vortex, a planet-sized boulder would've dropped out of the sky to crush you all."

Freyr reached out, and would have easily blocked the punch ending the fight right there, when a swift punch came across his face. Using the momentum from the hit Freyr used the female litheness of Niasa’s body to flip backwards sending a kick at Alexandria’s face, whether that hit or not he didn’t it being a simple counter attack. As he regained his posture Freyr assessed the situation noticing a boy, identical to the girl, had materialized and that was wear the punch had come from.

“I see… so you are the demon inside of her,” Freyr mused lifting an amused brow, “judging by the fact that you two are nearly identical I’d say your either some freaky occult gender bend Fan-Fiction, or her twin?”

Some of Freyr’s attention was drawn away after that as he felt another presence, one he couldn’t quite place, arrive on the battlefield, but decided to pay it no mind until it turned hostile. Not long afterwords he began to he hear faint stretching sounds, and noticed the clear space in their battlefield seemed to be decreasing. The forest seemed to be preparing itself, leading Freyr to believe it was a simple nature spirit being a tree hugger, and made a point to remember by the end of the battle to launch a destructive piece of energy at one of trees. 

Again returning to Nil, who seemed to be the less feral of the two, Freyr again spoke, “I have no qualms against you, or your gender bend, but I do have an appointment, and I would hate to be tardy, so could shoo so that I could continue on my most noble errand of enslaving the populace.”

-----

From the mansion many of the residents could hear the clanking of metal as it approached them, one of whom was the head guard who immediately sprang into actually. Hurrying the servants inside, and fetching Haruna to keep the twins safe Yukuna then prepared her own force rushing to the armory pulling out two pistols loading them, joining Aro with two guards as they moved to the front gate.

“Go to the library and get Regina, we might need her up here to activate the spell tags just in case the approaching force is hostile,” Yukuna ordered one of the remaining free guards who scrambled to the library.

Aro meanwhile loaded one of his muskets moving his finger very close to the trigger should the approaching cacophony of metal actually end up being hostile.

-----

Meanwhile from her room Scyllia stepped out on to the balcony that extended from it, observing the whole seen, her father especially, intrigued by the whole scene. From her higher vantage point Scyllia attempted to catch sight of the approaching sound, but could not. 

The footsteps began to get louder as the large group of over a hundred soldiers, marching on the cobblestone road, glints of crimson armor could be viewed. With a small group at the lead of the mass of only a hundred Elite soldiers. Suddenly the marching stopped with a wave from a body at the lead of the smaller group.

Suddenly anyone watching the group would see them suddenly phase out. Then back in at the front gates, first a smaller framed person presumably a woman then in came four others, one a small weaselly man and another tall intimidating man at least 6'6 his body rippled with muscles but he had the posture of a king as he stood next to the smaller woman. The gate guards would intend to stop these mysterious people from entering but once they went to stop them the other two from the smaller group come in almost crushing the ground beneath them. the hard concrete cracking mud from the previous storm seeping in, these fully armored monstrosities were easily 8 foot tall and could squish one of the women guards in its palm with ease. Whats more the two Noble like vampires seemed not at all phased bu the sudden impact of the two hulks.

The weaselly man stepped forward, this man was short and hunched over, he stood forward as a woman stepped forward with red hair. "N-now now. Its important to know that the two glorious creatures before you are royalty... and they request an audience with the King of this land..... So if you don't mind well be moving in.... We show you faith leaving our king and queen's main guard at the precipices of the grounds." The man said as the woman in crimson looked forward tore off the helmet, threw it to the small man, and pressed her hand on the massive iron gates that fluctuated with magic her blonde hair flowing and her red eyes opened as her hand ignored the magical barrier on the gate as she pushed it open. The gate Identified her as royal blood. The woman payed no attention to the red haired Maiden as if her existence was nothing to her and continued as did her entourage the sniveling man cowering at the red haired girls gaze as they came upon Alsa standing in the courtyard.

Surprisingly Verdanda smiled quite sweetly and would have been cute if not for the 100Plus guards she suddenly phased in and drew her blade on him the platinum blade glinting as she strikes knowing full well he would block with his sword. They had a habit of meeting like this even the rare times as children her parents intending to have them wed.... Lets say she had no interest in the younger boy that way. Though until the day he grew a gall and actually defended himself, it always ended with her patting him on the head after socking him and calling him weak. And eventually evolved them fighting into her way of greeting him.

[HR]

Nil pulls Alexandria back from the kick slowly patting her off in a caring manor, "Now now that was very childish Alexandria." Nil looked upon the woman with a mans voice. He knew very well who this thing was. Once he began to speak in a 'look downy' manor he swung his hand out defiantly as if to silence the foolish words of the man. "Your childish insults I can take, Your taking over of these weak MORTALS I care not! But you you scum. You pathetic thing! You low class creature who thinks himself powerful! The one thing... the sole thing I will not stand for is some thing like you speaking to her in such a manor as if she would be are nothing to you!" He says in a calculative manor. Mortals... Not even Freyr had called the creatures of this realm mortals in a way the boy before him did as if his words carried power as he said that. Alexandria looked at her brother as he spoke once more., " A saying you must know well..... Only a human can defeat a monster....." Tho his words filled with passion and emotion before, His words were solemn and were not ambiguous as if he thought no... Knew he would not be the one to loose today.

Alexandria seemed to calm from her blood lust a determination the blood lust making her wild and unpredictable then Nil phased out from reality back inside Alexandria and spoke directly to her, "I am sorry sister I don't know where those words came from.. I know not this creature.... They just flowed like they were meant to be said. I am calm... Ready your self here he comes."

[HR]

Lariat came back around the corner with a slight scuff on his lip, in some back room there's a pile of beat up werewolf men in human form. He saw Amisi sitting there and Wylfred leaving her the tree now gone. he sneaks up and pokes her in the side and waves, "Well hello there beautiful~" He says smiling and offering her a hand to help her from the ground. "Whats up lovely what are you waiting on?"

[b][u]Scarlet Legacy Mansion, front courtyard[/b][/u]

The soldiers appeared to be well-trained, just as much as the royal guards of Nuevida.

"Verdanda. It's been a long time."

As her blonde hair flowed, Lord Alsa narrowed his eyes. Another member of the von Mira family, yet very distant. Their bloodlines had parted from the very first Vampire Lord, Lord Desectrium, and in fact her ancestor had been the older brother. Had he accepted the throne instead of giving it to his younger, Verdanda would be Vampire Lord right now and not him.

Her presence discomforted him. He had only heard her voice once, and despite various offers of peace, she had rejected every single one. Twenty-three years ago, he could recall a discussion about having them marry each other - they thought that since the two were always so quiet, they might've been a match regardless of age. How very, very wrong. While Alsa had been a dreamer filled with stories and fantasies, Verdanda had been a narcissist filled with mass delusions of supremacy. It was this attitude that ultimately had her family banished by Lord Elnaer. When Alsa rose to the throne, he restored her royalty just like everyone else. But did she thank him? No. It turned out that she hated whoever else was the Vampire Lord.

He wasn't surprised when she lashed out at him. She always did. But it had been quite a while since they last fought, and a lot had changed within that time.

Withdrawing an elegant silver sword with a crimson hilt - Mira, the family sword of the von Mira family - a thin layer of energy surrounded its blade as it came to blows with Verdanda's own platinum sword, Burning Night. The two royals battled on, slashing and blocking each move while moving along the courtyard, almost as if in a complex dance. It quickly became obvious that the woman was superior when it came to both skill and reflexes, and the only reason Alsa had been able to keep up was due to his abnormally high strength, which even against her meant little. Because of this, he had been forced into a defensive.

Finally, just as the sword managed to penetrate through his defense and went in for what seemed like the kill, he generated a small energy orb in his free hand and fired it at Verdanda at point-blank range. While it was generally harmless, it should throw her several feet back. Should it succeed, he'd let out a tired breath.

Noirlune Spire, Aeon Simulation

Suddenly, Claudia heard rustling from some nearby bushes and, unwilling to take any chances, immediately pointed her rifle straight at the bushes that were rustling. It turned out that someone was trying fight his way through said bushes in an attempt to find the trial again, only to find himself staring at the barrel of Claudia's rifle.

"Whoooaaa, easy there, lady," the man stated, "I'm innocent,"

"You're also klearly insane!" spat an angry Claudia, "Zere are supposet to be verevolfes eferyvere ant...!"

"Claudia, please. It's just a misunderstanding," Shanna intervened, before turning her attention to the man, "Who are you, and why are you here?"

"Um... my name's Andrew Carson," the man introduced himself, "My brother Warwick and I were supposed to be hunting for food, but we got separated..."

Both women looked at each other as Andrew explained his supposed circumstance; Shanna was confused, but Claudia didn't buy this story for a second. After all, one would have to be a complete airhead to try and go hunting whilst werewolves were about. Either Andrew was one... or he was hiding something from the two.

Wlyfred's Mansion: Kitchen Area

Warwick nodded in acknowledgement of Lance's thanks, before returning the bottle of whisky to the fridge and closing it again, Andrew's death now at the back of his mind where he felt it belonged. Still, there was something about this place that seemed different from the last time Warwick was here. True, he didn't expect a total of 12 different refrigerators in the kitchen, but Wylfred wasn't there to greet Warwick either; as far as he could remember, no-one was.

"It's been a while since I was last here," Warwick mentioned, "The whole place seems to have changed,"

Wylfred's Mansion

Amisi had been left alone once again, this would give her a chance to think hard on things, mostly on what she was going to do now that she had been accepted into the werewolves......or as close to accepted as she could get, no one was exactly ecstatic about her being there....well that is except. "Hello again mister stupid wolfy..." she said to Lariat as nicely as she could, but her honesty was a bit much, "I hope you're doing okay, I heard a loud ruckus when the others were calling you....pup I think?" Trying to talk to him was a bit easier then others, but he also usually seemed spaced out around her.....probably what people call...."playing it cool" or something like that, Amisi wasn't used to the way men acted sometimes.

"Well....I was waiting on what my first mission was going to be...I want to be of help as soon as possible...but I see you have a scratch on your lips...let me get that..." Amisi raised her hand and pressed her finger on his lips, a small green pulse of magic flowed from her hand to his face and suddenly he felt no pain, the scruff was gone as well and any other pain he would have felt from the small fight would be gone too. "there we go...it's the least I can do for making this day hard on you~" she said with a cute smile.

She was going to say something else when she went ahead and felt a huge transition, her eyes opened wide as the trees themselves were telling warnings throughout the forest. "mister.....Lariat.....do...do you hear that?" she said while holding her ears, it was unnatural, trees were moving on their own, but it was to get ready for something much bigger...the two forces she had felt in the mist earlier. "It hurts my ears......like the trees are scared...."

[hr]

Noirlune City, Raphael's Shop (probably a few hours past the current events)

The two girls had finally left shop, they seemed quite satisfied as they were both smelling the roses they had just been given, on the other hand, Raphael let out a small sigh from just a tad bit of exhaustion, he buttoned up his shirt and took a second to close the shop. once that was done he found the time to get back to work, there was a change in the wind, he didn't have a means to sense anything, but something about the way the air smelled was unsettling. Once back in his workshop he began folding some metal that had just cooled down, the symbol of Myriad Truth marked on the steel for a new set of plate armor, thicker then the one he had just worn but could be attached to it in case of a prolonged battle.

The girls had distracted him, but nothing more then the usual, he had already begun with the preparations for his weapons, especially his sword, if the werewolves were to attack soon he would need a much longer use of his Dragon Blade, but keeping the energy in the blade for longer then 3 minutes was a huge toll to his magic.....which he was only moderately good at. He had also finished cooking some plasma pills for him to take in case he lost excessive amount of blood, and soldier pills if he needed the energy and.....

He felt himself black out for a second, coughing up what seemed like black blood onto his hand, his vision was beginning to impair and his hands were shaking. "the hell?" he wondered as he closed his eyes to shake the feeling, but the only thing he saw were a pair of red eyes......reacting almost to the change in the wind he felt. "This isn't good....I can't get weak right now....." in his anger he punched the wall near him, and left a dent...something he had not been able to do before, he looked at what he had done and could only wonder what was going on.

As she was pushed back by the attack she stabbed the sword in to the fresh ground, Verdanda then smiled happily. He hadn't lost that fire in him. With a swiping motion she slung the mud off the blade and sheathed it and wen to a half kneel A respect she showed to him not of his status but as an opponent. Though originally she hated him for his weakness she does not hate Alsa but the fact he was the one to slay his brother and not her. He was the one to take the crown she felt she had as much right as him to have. She knew tho.... HIS Blood flowed through them almost Equally.

The sudden bow confused her comrades but they also half knelt, though the small man fell to his knees as if showing his impudence. The guards remained as all Guards do for their Lords. As Verdanda rose she noted Aro readying his weapon One of her guards growled Verdanda's eyes slit and with a sudden hind swat to the guard's massive chest behind her, right over the head of the sniveling man. This massive guard was suddenly chopped back with force enough  to dent the masive crimson plate they hand and even make the huge vampire stumble almost over. All the while keeping her eyes on Alsa out of respect. The strength she used was not like the strength she used against Alsa. "Hello Cousin." She spoke her full lips pursing as she spoke and her surprisingly sweet voice flowed through everyone's minds. Verdanda had deemed Alsa worthy of her voice on more than one occasion more than most, and the others were graced with the chance to hear it. The Small man got off of the ground and pulled out a scroll after his lord and lordess rose. "I hope you are well. I hope you don't mind this impudent swine speaking my words for me. My lord what gracious words for some one like m-" Verdanda gave a glare and the man continued. "Tentatively I come to you wondering about this threat you may be facing and wish to aid you. As you may know I have taken over the country to the south, killed their king."

As the man spoke Verdanda's face remained still and cold, practically uncaring. Then the man continued, "It is no secret I hated your brother but you were always much more strong willed than him, and I respect that of you. I would like to talk more about personal affairs in private as it has been long since we've seen each other, but the matter at hand is the mist, Do you have any Questions for me? I have fully prepared a statement for any Questions you may have." The man finishes the statement with the small crimson army in the back, Verdanda takes notice and speaks once more, "Guard"

[HR]

Lariat smiled and gave a sigh, he looked out the hole in the wall noticed the trees slowly shifting and knew himself that something was wrong in the world.

"Well don't worry beautiful. I'll protect you! and well I guess we should go find your Guard.... >.>" Stating that part with a slight bit of irritation.

[b][u]Scarlet Legacy Mansion, front courtyard[/b][/u]

Three words. It must've been an absolute blessing from heaven for the army she had assembled.

While Lord Alsa was still uncomfortable around her, the fact that an army of a hundred men were stationed right outside the mansion was undeniable. He also noted the strength she had used on that massive guard, and immediately took note of it (slightly disturbed at the same time, but choosing not to question about his cousin's way of ruling for the time being). if ever they were in a fight to the death, he couldn't afford to fight at close range. His main advantage over her was his mastery over magic, and it had to stay that way. Although Verdanda was just as cruel as his brother , at least she had been rational enough not to challenge the rest of the Vampire Kingdom, and to his surprise she had even bowed down.

"Hello, cousin Verdanda. I'm honored." Alsa said.

Then, with a reluctant smile, he nodded to her words - having gotten used to her indirect way of speech before.

"I see the rumors about Noirlune had spread south faster." He stated, choosing his words carefully. "Also, it seems as though you brought your entire army here... I assume it must related to the werewolves, cousin Verdanda. Would you like to come in?"

Then he turned away from Verdanda, giving a look of worry to Aro before calmly walking to the large door and opening it. His sister's mansion was lavish given that it was owned by, well, his sister, but whether or not Verdanda was actually satisfied with it was another matter. Presumably, her translator speaker followed her in to provide her with a voice.

"My sister's niece already has a plan to dispel the mist, but we're still undecided on how to handle the problem with Noirlune. We've had no contact with them in three months, and the werewolves might be holding all the citizens hostage. If that's the case, then we risk endangering the lives of thousands, which is why it's important we get in first to gather more information." The Lord informed her, before turning to one of his sister's servants.

Again, with his face away from Verdanda, his expression had changed from one of kindness to one of worry. "Servant, can you lead us to a private room?"

Wait. That sounded wrong.

"Er, not that kind of private room. My cousin wishes to discuss something with me and it's best if we aren't disturbed."

Archived