Legend Moon [IC/PG-13/Started/Always Accepting] *sequel*

Merci

The tall male in no armor covered in scars chuckled as he thought to him self. "Alsa you must not be nervous around her she may attack you if she senses it, and even then shes not here to conquer.... Yet... Huhuhu" Verdanda turned on her father for that mental comment to her, she withdrew her blade &scabbard and placed it in his hands, as was customary when visiting some ones sted. She waved off the translator and went to speak with Alsa alone.

She sat on a chair after him and looked at him deep in the eyes, "Why? Are you scared of me? Or is there something wrong with you?" She says in a quiet voice. "I missed you Alsa"

She gave a small smile that was sincere, But soon she gave a wave to let the formal talking for a moment. to respond.

"The 'King' was a tyrant.... the people even the humans are happier under me. And to help ease your mind so you are not in wonder I do aim for your throne... not your life... and not in a closed off room." She said and suddenly slams her fist on the table but weakly as not to crush it, "SO STOP TREATING ME LIKE A Unknown MONSTER IN THE BACK OF THE ROOM."

She sits back down after the small chat that ensues from the outburst and looks at him.... "Now tell me whats going on with your health.... Family... Women." She says calmly with a hint of worry in her voice, tho the last bit slight twinge of increased volume followed by a smile. "It has been so long."

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alyria nodded when she was asked if she was ready. Of course, she was ready. She was always ready for anything. Without saying a word, she moved over to her place standing 5 meters from the boulder. Then, she took a deep breath and slowly let it out, loosening herself up. She allowed her thoughts to wander back to when she was only an ordinary girl up against a powerful organisation beyond her limits to take down, and even later on, her attempts to bring it down had failed, but the organisation's logo had been burned into her mind. Now, she opened her eyes and imagined that symbol there, the symbol of her hatred. She stood there, silent, for a complete minute, solidifying that image before she began to change. Her skin tingled and began to ripple violently while turning even paler than they were before, her bones and flesh stretched, her muscles defined themselves and silky white fur sprouted from her body. Her transformation was not even complete, her face showed infernal influences, but it was still vaguely human, her height had only grown a bit and her hands were only partially claws, but she still took a step forwards, unable to contain her rage any longer. Her clawed hind foot came into contact with the ground... and she disappeared. Only trace of her being there was the afterimage from the artificial moonlight glinting off her lustrous fur and the indent on the ground where she set her foot forwards.

She was directly in front of the boulder, her right arm extended towards it, and her impossibly sharp claws appeared to be stuck into the stone. Alyria's transformed form wasn't the strongest, but the insane momentum and the razor points of her claws had been enough to burrow into the rock. With a forceful tug and a low grunt, Alyria pulled out her claw. She had left a set of five three-inch holes on the rock surface. Just then, her rage spiked again, she roared and went into a non-stop berserk fury. Her arms were a white blur as they slashed the boulder, she seemed intent on ripping the stone to shreds. There was no grace or style in her attacks, just absurd speed and rage. She was beast possessed, as if facing with her arch-nemesis.

Lord Alsa raised his eyebrows at the sudden outburst of words. He got up to twenty before losing count, it wasn't like her. But if she was speaking so much, that was probably a good thing. His mind had been clouded by the throbbing headache that despite being repressed, was still distracting, so it might've made him a little more paranoid of her than he should've. He relaxed his muscles slightly. Since she rarely ever spoke, Verdanda was a difficult person to understand. Besides, he wouldn't have approved of her method of taking the tyrant's throne by killing him.

Sitting on the other hand, he sighed. "It has been long, hasn't it? But to be fair, I don't treat you like a monster. If my few interactions with you over the past several years have been a little...unpleasant. Even after twenty years, some of the other royals still stubbornly refuse to accept the alliance." Alsa replied with a tired look, and after realizing he had started rambling, decided to change the topic.

"...About my health, I'm perfectly fine." Which was a blatant lie, even though he was doing his best to hide it. He chose to change the topic. "When it comes to women, I'm afraid no one has caught my eye yet. I'm sure there's uh...still plenty of time for that." Then at the last one, he let his gaze move from Verdanda to the ceiling.

"As for family, it depends on what you call a family. As you probably know, only me, my sister, and her two children are left of the main branch. I also have an adopted daughter, Alexandria, who left a few hours before you arrived. She's a little strange, but her potential for magic is unnaturally tremendous. If I can guide her onto the right path, she may very well become the greatest Vampire Lord this world has ever seen."

After he said this, he immediately regretted it. He wasn't sure whether Verdanda would approve about placing a nobody on the throne or not, especially considering she had just told him she only wanted the throne. Of course, who wouldn't? The throne was a powerful position. It wasn't like an ordinary seat. While many tended to discuss about renaming the title into the 'Vampire King', his father Lord Alnasa had argued the follow many years ago to them in a speech still remembered today:

[i]"The duty of a Vampire Lord is to set an example for his or her people to follow, to be their role model above all. His actions are their actions. His desires are their desires. He is not a king who rules his people according to his own selfish desires, but a [b]lord[/b] who leads them into a better future. That is why I am the Lord of Vampires."[/i]

"How about you, cousin Verdanda?" He asked, in an attempt to change the topic. Again.

((Wylfred POV coming soon))

“Testy, testy…” Freyr said shaking his head and waging his finger, “you know when you start calling people names it detracts from the validity of your argument, and just makes you look like a child. Why should I treat her like she is any less than nothing, I have no reason to care about her presence as she is of now worth to me or my goals.”

Freyr began circling Alexandria, studying her exactly like what she was, prey.“Well, I suppose since your important to my host I won’t kill, but seriously maim works. Yes, a few broken bones, some deep cuts, or a shallow stab wound will do the trick.” Freyr laughed quite amused, by the bipolar children, one minute she was a crazed killer and he calm and calculating, the next she serene and peaceful, looking so at least, and he a passionate cliché angsty teenage boy.

Flipping backwards several times to increase the distance between himself and Alexandra Freyr came and several spheres of energy around himself. “Just because I can’t hit you with magic doesn’t make it useless!” The spheres launched around the battlefield, exploding when they hit something causing very real, and very sharp, rocks to fly at Alexandria’s head, while others flew at the now heavy and dense branches of the trees sending them crashing down at Alexandria.

Freyr crossed his arms over his chest preparing another volley, confident the girl would escape the first barrage, but little did she know he had a plan of his own, but until he grew the need he would allow the battle to drag on. He was ahead of schedule, and very close to Wylfred’s mansion, so why not enjoy himself?

-----

Yukuna rushed to the side of the injured guards sending a glare towards the two hulks, but was more concerned of the health of her subordinates do actually do anything about it.

Thankfully at that moment Regina came out also, Haruna and the other guard in tow. Immediately Haruna narrowed her eyes at Verdanda instantly cynical of the crimson army, and their blonde leader. Regina on the other hand remained apathetic looking, and crossed her arms over her chest.

“I do hope you intend to pay for that, Lady Niasa may have plenty of money, but it is only customary when you, needlessly, damage someone’s property you

replace it,” Regina said giving Verdanda’s entire party a frown.

“Lord Alsa do you think it is a good idea to let her on into the mansion,” Aro asked with a scowl, very uncomfortable with giving quarter to a woman who wished to take the throne from his Lord, “I mean for all we know she might put a knife in our backs while were sleeping.” Alsa's only response was nod, though he two seemed uncomfortable with giving quarter to his cousin, despite her proclamation of peace.

As the party entered the mansion Haruna placed her hand on the shoulder of the hunched man, giving him a menacing look, “the army will not enter to the grounds of the mansion, or you will find one of my knives in your throat… understand.” With one final icy look towards Verdanda Haruna let go of the servant’s shoulder backing off to check Tamara and Scyllia.

Regina as well retreated to the mansion, but not before biting her thumb in the direction of Verdanda’s entire entourage.

-----

Inside the mansion after Alsa and Verdanda had entered the private room Scyllia crept right next to the door, not making a sound, listening on the odd visitor and her uncle. Unfortunately she could her nothing to woman said, but everything else could be heard just fine.     

Lyon just sighed as two of his cousins met in combat, fighting for a short period before stopping as suddenly as they had begun. Afterwards, they entered the mansion and found a private room to converse in, while Lyon stayed outside to keep a watch over the soldiers, a job that Aro seemed to have well in hand already though. Somewhat frustrated by his seeming lack of usefulness, he wandered inside, moving towards the private room that Alsa and Verdanda were inhabiting. As he turned the corner to find the shut door where the two Royals were conversing, he was surprised to see one of Niasa's twin daughters, Scyllia, trying to listen into the conversations occurring in the room. Trying not to disturb or surprise her, he stayed just around the corner, wondering what she would do when his cousins exited the room, just watching the events for now.

Kate, after sensing the blood presence from below the house moving, had excused herself and set out to follow it, alerting just Lyon as to where she was off to, before heading up to one of the bedrooms and leaving via a window in it. Following the presence she could detect, she was surprised to notice both that of Alsa's adopted Daughter, as well as one of the elves, also heading towards the presence she was tracking. Staying out of sight from all three, not that they would be able to find her easily, being right on the edge of the mist, she headed in almost a circumvent way around to try and find an opening to watch from, only to find to her frustration that they seemed to be inside a circle of thick tree trunks that had grown together, preventing her from accessing or viewing the proceedings. Jumping up the trees, she found her way through the canopy, to where she could have a hidden place to watch, and settled down there to view the current proceedings. Down in the centre, a third presence had flared up and appeared seemingly out of no-where next to Alexandria, she watched curiously as Alexandria and the extra person fought against another vampire that she hadn't recognised yet.

"H-Heeeh! I-I uhm eee!!" The small man squeeals and cowers behind the large soldiers.

[HR]

"Some times its hard to think of the little people when so high up, right cousin?" Verdanda says with a worried smile. She was no longer defiant because of an unfit Lord but for the reason of making her father King... She respected him and felt he deserved the seat but she knew Alsa was a good Lord and she was conflicted deep inside and her body or mouth would never tell. "That maid is very demanding, and telling that wretched little man that my Guard will not step forward as if he had a say in it."

Verdanda's eyebrow raises, and she places her hands on the table and she nears her face to his a golden lock falling to the side of her face, "Then maybe I could..." Verdanda let out a small nervous chuckle and then sat down, "HAHA! Your face is priceless..."  Verdanda says. As Alsa begins talking about Children, she hears the slightest sound of a head being placed on a wall next to them, with a swift motion her hand bursts through the wall and grabs the girl and pulls her back through barely giving her time to yelp in shock.

Verdanda looks at the girl and gives a sincere smile as she places her in another chair, "Hello. Don't worry I wont hurt you~" she says Looking the girl over, "She looks like one of.... His... Children...." Verdanda's hand moves toward the girl. But she pinches the girls cheek gently and says with another smile with much possible relief to Alsa, "Shes adorable~"

[HR]

Alexandria looked at the man as he made his attack and dodged according to Nil's commands and her own digression, dodging the shards tossed her way, "Left right  UP! Kick that one!" With that mental command from nil she kicked a larger piece of earth directly at Freyer it spinning and going at him faster that it was at her, With that she bolted forward and let out a punch directly behind the rock, but it was a feint as she quickly spins around and aims to strike at the lower point of Niasa's body while some where in the spin nil separated and aimed to hug Niasa's crossed arms. A perfectly executed double feint, one of their favorite moves.

Freyr was not surprised in the slightest when the twins attacked, he had expected Alexandria to dodge the attack, and was ready by the time they had tried their feint. Sending another volley at the branch, Freyr ducked to avoid the shrapnel from the blast, Alexandria was already ducking behind the rock of which Freyr sent the last of the energy spheres. The partial explosion of the boulder again sent shrapnel in Alexandria’s direction, which would most likely cut her.  As Nil materialized from Alexandria’s body Freyr unfurled his arms, and flicking his wrists released the two sai Niasa always had there thrusting each of them at one of the twins.

“Pathetic, you must be underestimating if you think petty tricks can best me,” Freyr snarled, “I am a demon more ancient than this world, now die!” At the last second Freyr pivoted into a crouching position, sliding his foot across the ground to kick dirt into the faces of the twins attempting to blind them still aim the sai at them.

-----

Scyllia yelped at the blonde woman grabbed her, and pulling her into the room. The young vampire struggled, but it was no use in the woman’s vice grip. 

“Let go!” Scyllia bucks around futilely, and a little comically, attempting to break the older woman’s hold.  As she was manhandled (or womanhandled in this case) into the chair Scyllia hissed despite the woman’s seemingly good intentions. 

Immediately standing up and taking a defiant position, Scyllia implored her uncle, “Uncle Alsa, why did you let the crazy lady into Mom’s mansion!?” While Verdanda looked her over, Scyllia looked Verdanda over as well, “I mean you call this lady, cousin, but what kind of messed up cousins comes with a freakin’ army, and attacks two guards? Stop looking at me like that! I’m nothing like him, I’m like my mommy and daddy!” Scyllia screamed, showing her resentment for her “real father”.

Scyllia gave Alsa a look that seemed to say see what I mean, “Do… not… touch… me!” While Scyllia normally wasn’t this bratty, being dragged into a room, and the fact that this lady had basically blown off her daddy, her idol, did nothing good for her disposition, especially when said woman compared her to him.   

Scarlet Legacy Mansion, a comfortable room

Suddenly, his cousin thrusted her arms through the cement wall, and pulled in a girl...

Scylla, why were you---?! He thought to himself panickedly, and was about to protest before remembering the army standing outside the mansion. If he picked the wrong words to say here, he might end up starting a civil war with the south. That was something he wanted to avoid at all costs. He was also confused at her words, something about a him... Could it be? He would have to ask Niasa about that later. Lord Alsa tried to calm himself down, and gave Scylla a look of caution before continuing the conversation. "This is...Scylla, my niece. You'd also do well to let go of her, cousin Verdanda. I wish to avoid a war as much as possible, and for the sake of your own people, so should you."

He let sparks of energy momentarily flash on his hands as if as a warning. Once her cousin had let go of the girl, who presumably ran over to either his side or back out the room, he tried to smile.

"And while I'm sure things are different where you live, her mother won't be too pleased with the hole you just punctured into her wall...but anyway, as I was saying. How fair you, cousin? Has there been any trouble?"

------

Wylfred's Mansion, training facility

Alyria stood there for a minute, silently, as she contemplated changing the image of this boulder into the one thing she hated most. The Alpha couldn't guess what it was, but whatever it was, it had certainly earned its stature of drawing hatred from others. And then she disappeared, reappearing an instant afterwards at the boulder, her body having taken on werewolf-like traits - even though the crimson moon wasn't even upon them yet. She penetrated five three-inch holes into the surface, a feat much more remarkable than anyone else had ever accomplished before. But that wasn't all; consumed in her hatred, she carried on, without grace, without style, slashing at the rock surface in a crazed manner.

Sir Wylfred chose to wait until her anger had subsided, or until she realized that she was taking her anger out on a rock. Once she was done, he stared at her with a blank look for a moment...before it turned into a smile.

"You're the first person to be able to will yourself into a werewolf form so quickly." He complimented, although he already knew the answer to that. Her hyper-accelerated genes were advanced enough that she could transform on will should she so choose, without even forcing it out. "I couldn't measure your strength since you technically attacked that boulder in a half-werewolf form, but what you did...it was impressive. However, I do know what you really want."

Calmly approaching her, he raised his right arm with a look of serenity. All of a sudden, fur burst all throughout Wylfred's upper arm and fist, before he slammed it straight into the boulder behind Alyria. The power put in such a single thrust tore through the thick material and created a deep crater in its surface. Only moments later, cracks spread out from the damage to all over the rock. Then he let his arm resume a human form, before turning back to the girl.

"You want to control your power, just like everyone else, yet with a talent like yours, those around you are much easier endangered. Even your own comrades." He continued. "I admit, anger, hatred, it's the core of a werewolf's strength. But I believe that true power, especially for us werewolves, lies somewhere in between anger...and serenity. Do you get what I'm trying to say here?"

"Older than this world..... Hahaha... HAHAHAHA! Your such a petty creature, You mis understand me..... and what I am.... " Nil and Alexandria both take the sai's in the belly, as Freyr sees Nil's body no blood comes from the stab wound but a hole appears on the other side and red flows slightly as a Sai is not meant for deadly combat. "Let me show you... Sad creature who's life is built upon magic and feeds on magic.... Let me show you...."  Alexandria grips the hand holding the Sai and steps on Freyr's foot as Nil does the same completely immobilizing him. Nil's eyes turn back as he nears Freyer and embraces him with the Sai inside him. "Let me Show you..... A World Without MAGIC!"

Suddenly all magical memory Freyr or Niasa would remember disappears. Then even the essence of magic in their body begins to slowly erode as Nil's face becomes more and more demonic. Then finally in Niasa's subconscious the Red Spires begin cracking around her one after a slight bit, shatters. Nill looks at the creature with intrest... "Say if you lost magic completely would you die? Would she die? Not that I care since my only attachment is to the girl you stabbed. Hehehe.... Your arrogance is what led to this... I have no reason to kill the girl.... Now beg.... Beg for your pitiful existence oh Aincent one!! And remember who gave you your life...."

Alexandria suddenly pulls her self off of the sai and does a summersalt through much effort with a hole in her body and strikes a leg down upon the two Demons. This making Nil dissapear as she feel Niasa's will once again surge forward.

(Honestly everything I did was Fair... But if you have a rubutal please pm we can work it out.

[HR]

(Ouch her Sexual advances were not given a fuck about)

Verdanda Scoffed she was only trying to get to know the girl and even said she was cute, "This is why I don't talk much... I commend you for protecting her but I wasn't going to hurt her...." She said almost insulted over her being scolded by the one she used to consider weak, for her curiosity. "And I came because I know how to get past the mist with little effort to you tho I may be weakened for a few hours.... As a show of peace."

Noirlune Spire, Training Hall

Returning from the little girls room comes Adrianna being escorted by her grandmother. She looked around to notice that the scenery didn't change at all meaning the mersharkmaid and the other vampire have not woken up yet. Adrianna decided to occupy her time looking upward towards the top of the tower. Like her grandmother Adrianna's magic was given to her by the planet itself and since she never had any magical ability to begin with, the planets natural magic filled her more so than her grandmother. This meant that she could see the spirits that roamed Noirlune Spire. Of course since she is 8 and she only knows that this place is magical. Adrianna simply looks to the spirits as a sort of amusement. The grown-ups were talking so she just wanted to be polite. It was fun though because she was seeing all types of spirits throughout the Spire.

Latrice on the other hand took some time to calm down but she was still annoyed at the fact that her wife lost control again and destroyed everyone. Upon her return Clarian informed her about the situation and Latrice just shook her head in dismay. Someone was watching over her and her family and she should thank whatever deity that is. But with Latrice and Adrianna back the family took a minute to look at each other just to clarify what was about to go down. Adrian nodded and a wicked smile came across his face. Time for the score check.

Okay you all know the deal! Let's doooo this! He shouted triumphantly. Okay so ladies first, Adrianna how many did you kill...Adrian said in a nice childish voice pandering to his child. 9 she said contently and rather proud of herself. Good Girl, did not see that coming, alright bring it. He said with slight hint of arrogance.

I'm down for 96 Latrice stated rolling her eyes. She didn't go all out in the dream sequence as she was busy keeping Adrianna safe. Luckily her massive strength was more than enough to deliver one hit kills to some werewolves. 

572 Clarice said with somewhat slighted as she looked at her mother Claire checking her nails. I could've broke 1000 if it wasn't for you. So...husband...what was your score since you seem so confident?

Even 500 smart a....you're lucky our children are here. But it doesn't matter Clarian tell your mother how you did. Clarian hung his head in sadness. As he was about to say his number. 

1072, he said solemnly as this signified his loss of control or more accurately human consciousness when he activated. Though that did put the  men in the lead when it came to overall scoring. 

EXACTLY! THAT'S WHAT THE SHALLOWVOW BLOOD GETS YOU! Adrian said as he got in his wife's personal space gloating. Oh good, the one moment you're not competing with the boy you actually want to gloat. Sounds like a sore loser to me. Really, because as I understand it you score is lower than mine.. Because it was a dream, you had unlimited weapons, and you learned to shoot said weapons! AND YOU STILL BARELY BEAT ME! Oh you talkin' big now, I think I'm going to open my pie shop again. Adrian unsheathed two of his blades and Clarice did the same with a couple of ripples. 

UH HUM Claire said trying to cut the tension in the room. Just going to put this out there...2008. The family looked at her and both Clarice and Adrian's right eye began to twitch. Claire in her whimsy decided to cat daddy as a form of celebration. I'm so 2008 you're so 2000 and late.

Clarian could only facepalm as his family never ceased to embarrass. 

Seeing Syllia get pulled forcefully through the door and into the room, Lyon rushed over and opened the now broken door, only to find that the girl was fine, if somewhat scared of Verdanda. As he opened the door though, he heard the whole tirade from Syllia and the continued conversation between his cousins. "A show of peace, is that what you have arrived here to offer us. After marching here with an army at your back, peace hardly seems to be what you were thinking of." Lyon cocked his right eyebrow, sceptical of her motivations and not afraid to say what he thinks of them either. "But then, I haven't been keeping up with most of the politics that have been going on. Last I heard you were down in the south to conquer some city down there. Did you just leave it unguarded after successfully taking it or did you just never manage to capture it."

"Why does this boy speak! You know nothing, That is a fraction of the army I have at my disposal. I'm a new queen other countries could try and attack me if I come with a small group. I'm no Mook Killer." Verdanda thought in her mind she had never let an outburst like that happen before to public people "Fool" she was so used to talking to her cousin, she let her self become quiet sinking back in to the chair pressing her armored hand to her face all this speaking was getting to her and her expression would show she had grown tired of talking. "I liberated that country... Know that."

"Can I stay I need rest if I am to open the mist." Verdanda says to Alsa sighing implying her talk was over and wouldent speak much more., "The Guard *She says this in spite while looking at Lyon* I brought with me will Take care of its self."

Noirlune Spire - Training Room

Within a matter of moments, Arn returned to the world of the living...and not the Aeon. He sat up and just sat where he was for the moment, first thinking about his loss to the Seraph, then about what Lady Azami told him before they returned.

Would it truly be the right thing to do? Would the Elder accept this? Arn thought, as he stood up and grabbed his katana. He dusted himself off and then looked at Lady Azami and the rest of the resistance. He remained silent during this time, as if to stay out of the way of the others. Lady Azami...I'll give you my answer soon...and I'll deal with the consequences later.

[hr]

Wylfred's Mansion

At this point, Lance had walked away from the kitchen. With a lot on his mind, he needed to think...no...think was out of the question right now. He had an idea what he'd do right now...however it going over well with Sir Wylfred wouldn't be good. As Lance walked through the hall, he stopped at a nearby window...and opened it quietly. A nearby tree? Convenient...but didn't mean Lance would land in it...he leapt out of the window...annnnnnnd

THUD!

The young werewolf landed on the ground, face first. "O-Ok...that hurt...just brush yourself off...and keep quiet." Lance said quietly as he brushed himself off, and sneakily walked away from the premises. Lance planned to at least find someone, perhaps resistance, that knew about this Order of Roses...but to do that...he needed to head into town...something he knew Wylfred frowned upon.

Sorry Sir Wylfred...but I gotta figure this out...I'll deal with the consequences later... he thought, as he slowly headed away from the mansion.

Scarlet Legacy Mansion, room

Lord Alsa winced a little when his other cousin Lyon barged in, but while Verdanda did have an outburst, luckily she didn't have a particularly violent one. Once she was done talking, she appeared to look exhausted.

"Alright. We'll see what you can do about the mist, but on one condition." Alsa began. "When the time comes for a confrontation with the werewolves, the army you brought here will assist us in taking them down. Nuevida is thirty miles away from here, and it may take the royal brigade force a day to reach here. With the advantage of your forces, we'll be able to take them down before the full moon. Is that acceptable?"

---

Noirlune Spire

9. Impressive.

96...? That can't-

572?!

1072!??!

2008?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!

Azami wasn't entirely sure what to say. If she had been drinking something, she would've choked on it to death. Even though she was an immortal homunculus.

"Shallowvows, Blackwells..." She began. "The point of the Aeon was to place you in a realistic situation. You're not supposed to tear your surroundings into pieces, and you definitely weren't supposed to have been facing a whole army of them. Just be aware that when we actually face the werewolves in combat, we're trying to prevent them from causing structural damage and taking lives. Not help them."

But it did provide a look into their minds...they were monsters. All of them. Even though Adrianna was innocent now, with the Black Lightning for a mother and her grandparents like this, she would end up just as crazy as them. Even though Clarian tried to make up for his parents' mistakes, with the bloodthirsty Prison Head for a father, he would eventually give in to his own twisted potential. Azami made a mental note to have Brom assassinate a part of this family should he or she ever lose their self-control. The survival of her Spire was more important than the lives of these warmongering psychos.

“How… quirky?” Freyr remarks with a raised eyebrow when no blood comes out of the stab wounds. Freyr maintains a bored look as the children step on his feet, “Aren’t you kids a little too old for this?”

Freyr chuckles as Nil’s face grows more demonic, and his own reserve of mana is drained, “Interesting, unfortunately you have danced your way right into my hand by attempting to free the girl.” Although an unexpected development both the conscious nesses of Nil and Freyr are dragged within Niasa’s own.

Within the confines of Niasa’s mind would be an inky blackness with almost no discernible landmarks, the “ground” covered in a thin mist as each of the inhabitants feet touched the ethereal ground. In here Nil would be able to see Freyr’s form as he truly looked, and what he would see might surprise him.

Freyr was not a grotesque demon, but had the appearance of a middle aged man. His features were angular, common among those of noble status, and very alien looking to the creatures of Lath, and just by looking at him one could tell he was not a native. His deep bronze eyes were narrow, seeming to contain a condescending mischief, but at the same time an ancient evil. His long black hair was parted down the middle, the rest being tied back into a long pony tail. Instead of fingernails the demon had sharp, and bone white claws, which were only about the size of a finger nail.  

In much contrast to his features his clothes were one that one might expect off a commoner of peasant; a loose, stitched together long-sleeved white tunic, and drab brown pants, tucked into his ankle high boots of the same color. It is what he wore over it that was astonishing; a shining silver chest plate lay on his chest, as well as shoulder pads of the same design, which were fastened tightly covering even some of his upper arm. He had wrist guards on as well, which each contained a single red jewel in the center, resembling two demonic eyes, and finally a kama completed his armament, making him look nothing like one would expect from a demon commander. His most striking feature though were the two large leathery, red-purple bat wings on his back.

Freyr floated a small ways off the ground, finally choosing to sit down, much similar to how Yami does in Yugi’s head, flashing Nil a fanged smile, but then regarding him thoughtfully.

“Boy, I’m not a creature made of magic, but a spirit, you see banishing all magic in my body would do nothing besides make more like a non-royal vampire of this world. You see, I would normally comically beg, before relieving your head from its body, but you seem to require a more… eh… direct approach. Do you understand you cannot simply banish my magic, as mine and yours are two different things, it’s like trying to add a variable to a real number you see.  The only reason your sister was able to negate my magic was because I was using Niasa’s mana supply,” Freyr frowned trying explain simply as he could to the youth, “now I will show you the true power of a demon.”

Quicker than Nil could react Freyr rushed forward, ramming a hand through his chest returning them to the physical world Freyr still in control of Niasa’s body. They would be at the exact same positions they had been at a moment ago; Nil on Freyr’s foot, Alexandria flipped away, a small amount of red dripping down her body, and Freyr crouched, as if nothing had happened at all.

Moving quickly Freyr slid his foot out from underneath Nil’s moved back taking stock of the two twins, as he himself breathed raggedly, as now in the real world he would have to rely on Niasa’s stamina, and mana supply, unlike in the spiritual/mental world. He breathed deeply allowing his mana supply to slowly return to him, drawing power from the abundant amount of darkness present.  Nil were he had been attacked by Freyr in the mental world would feel no pain, the wound would not be there at all, as if the event hadn’t occurred at all.

“Take notice boy. You have not a scratch were I hit you,” Freyr said voice, for once serious, “I could have killed you in the mental world with just but a thought and you would have been gone, but I didn’t do you understand why? It was a show of power, to show what a demon could really do, and a warning not to cross me… understand?” Freyr raised an eyebrow returning to his mocking self, “now children , I must leave or I’ll be late for an errand, I do hope we can meet again. For now I leave you with a small gift.”

Extending his arms three abnormally large energy balls flew out from Freyr impacting against the trees sending three of them toppling down towards the surface, which were easily dodgable, but meant more for distraction than anything else, while he himself made his escape through the mist away from Feredir, Kate, and Alexandria, only the latter of whom he was aware of, towards Wylfred’s mansion.

-----

“Show of peace my @$$!” Scyllia returned still crouched behind Alsa’s chair, but slowing regaining confidence. “See Uncle Lyon knows, she’s crazy, tell them Uncle Lyon, what sort of peace arrives with an entire freaking army!?”

Scyllia was now fully on her feet hands on her hips. She scrunched her nose when Verdanda insulted her uncle, but didn’t say anything instead resigning to sticking her tongue out childishly. 

Noirlune Spire, Training Room

The family take an odd look at the Doctor as her bewilderment and confusion begin to set in. Granted they were in a hyperbolic situation but one would think that the Doctor would know better. It didn't matter though this was all apart of the game. Clarian of course just shook his head repeatedly as his parents were just arguing over superior killing technique and who's killed the most. Latrice was just trying to keep a straight face. These exchanges with her family always become comical when you see the reactions on other peoples faces. Surely this psychosis would be new to third parties but there should be trained veterans used to bloodshed by now. Claire while dancing was actually digesting the information that the Doctor was dispersing. She laughed slightly as the ludicrousy of the families dream sequence made sense now. This revelation may have actually shown light on some assistance that she needed.

Claire stopped dancing and went and grabbed her basket of muffins and she decided to offer one to the doctor again. As she made her way to the doctor ever so innocently she started speaking in at a low volume so as not to alert everyone of this conversation.

Well you're right maybe we went a little overboard in our "training" dream. But you know how hard it is to constantly restrain yourself when you have such power. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to cut loose. Anyway...muffin? Claire once again offered the doctor another muffin. Well since we're on the subject realistic situations I would like to talk about this tower...and my granddaughter.  See from your explanation I would think its safe to assume that a neverending army of werewolves wasn't a realistic situation. So that can only mean that whoever's dream we were in had the ability to make it a non-realistic dream right? Thanks to the simplicity of our dream, which I assume you have stored somewhere, I think its safe to say that we were in Adrianna's dream. Now I don't exactly know what magic you use to run this tower, but I bet if I looked hard enough and concentrated hard enough I could probably hone in on some things. Claire tilted her head sideways with a smile.

I'm sure you and your manservant have all the information on my powers and how I'm connected with nature. What you may not know is that my granddaughter is literally the magic of Lath. She paused so her serious tone could properly be conveyed. Now she's not the magic to where if she dies Lath is doomed, its just that she has no natural inclination for magic like other humans. She actually got her magic from Lath meaning she is more connected with the spirits than I can ever be. Having said that I'm pretty sure that you are using spirits in this Spire. As you can see Adrianna hasn't stopped looking up since she got back from the little girls room. By the way good job on the indoor plumbing we ransacked a lot of villages before we found one with the luxury. I digress Adrianna can clearly see the magic flowing through this place better I ever will so much to the point that I think she is subconsciously interacting with this place and whatever limiter you imposed on us did not work on her. And that is where I need your help. I need you to sort of fully activate my granddaughters magic. I would love to explain later, maybe after this whole werewolf issue is dealt with.

Verdanda looked upon the group gathered around her she sighed and got up and looked at Alsa in reply, "I make no promises." She turned towards the young girl even in front of a monster like her she stood firm and she could commend her, she gave a tired smile, "Apologies"

Verdanda made her way to the front hall once more she shooed away the large guards and said something to them in a weird language and they stood up and left almost tiptoeing, her deathly uncaring glare turned to the small man, "Fix it." She says pointing at the wall.

"M-my glorious and beautiful queen you must rest you made the trek without sleeping once just to get here in ti-" hes able to say before she commands him to fix the wall. "Y-yess my Queen." He says scampering off as the Guard-army starts to retreat further back so their not even visible.

Verdanda Looked to Alsa, "Camp. Impractical to ask for their lodging....." she says before her eyes flutter and she almost falls but straights her self, her face or body not showing the the strain on her body from not sleeping.

[HR]

Alexandria spun and dodged the shards of wood taking one in the shoulder, she had finaly gathered enough magic from the kinetic energy from the shards shes been hit by and starts to generate a small ball in her hand that's red and slowly turns purple but she disperses as Freyer gets away. He falls back and just lays down, Not really so much from the damage  but from the agitation of loosing Freyer. If she let Nil fight him the only ones to loose any thing would be her and Niasa. As she looks towards the Elf's familiar energy signature.

[b][u]Noirlune Spire, training room[/u][/b]

Her thoughts were quickly interrupted when Claire stepped forward to deliver an explanation, pausing to offer Azami a muffin, but the doctor refused it. According to Claire's hypothetical explanation, the dream they shared was that of innocent Adrianna's, which did make sense after seeing how old she was. Azami winced a little when she mentioned a couple of things about the tower, but it was the thing that followed that was stunning; her granddaughter was literally the magic of Lath itself. Embodied and given a physical form, but still, it was an amazing revelation---

"Having said that I'm pretty sure that you are using spirits in this Spire."

If Azami were drinking a cup of coffee, she would've choked on it.

The old woman (okay...technically, the doctor herself was older) continued on by complimenting on the spire's indoor plumbing and something about ransacking a ton of villages. Then she explained that Adrianna's power had enabled her to surpass the limiters imposed, and that...actually made a lot of sense. No wonder they managed to kill so many werewolves, they'd have unlimited mana, unlimited stamina, and as far as they were concerned, it would be no different from an ordinary dream. Afterwards, Claire requested her help. To 'sort of fully unlock her granddaughter's magic'.

Even with everything that had happened in the past, there was something about this that was just highly implausible. How could something like this appear before her? It couldn't possibly be a coincidence, could it? The chances were way too slim, for something so convenient to appear before her...

It didn't matter. She would embrace this chance.

"What you've told me is very interesting, Claire Blackwell." Azami replied. "Very well, I'll take it upon myself to help Adrianna in reaching her full potential. She may just be what we need to gain an edge over Sir Wylfred. You have given me a lot to think about."

Afterwards, she paused just a little longer to look around and see if anyone was still sleeping. Ah, there they were, Shanna and Claudia, snuggled up in the same pod they've been in for four hours now... The awakening mechanism must've failed. With a sigh, the doctor ran her fingers over the glass, which reacted with glittery sounds and images.

[b]-12:30-[/b]

After having dreamed for four hours in realtime, the duo should be waking up.

-----

[b][u]Scarlet Legacy Mansion, room[/b][/u]

Verdanda's last words to the Vampire Lord discomforted him, but he would get another chance in the near future. With a cold demeanor, she ordered her men to fix the wall before stumbling somewhat - he guessed it was out of exhaustion. He couldn't help but admit that he was glad she had chosen not to rest within the mansion, but she had come all this way already. She had been fully expecting to be trusted even though she was untrustworthy. As always, he couldn't decide whether the woman was good or evil.

After she left, Lord Alsa let out a sigh. "Cousin Lyon, do you think I made a proper decision? My head's a little clouded right now so..." He shook his head to stave off the headache, that was once more coming back.

[b][u]---corridor[/u][/b]

Noldor had been expecting a battle after the army arrived, but miraculously, nothing happened apart from a swordfight between Verdanda and Lord Alsa. It was amazing how the latter, even though he was in such condition, had been able to hold himself. Even at top condition, he wasn't sure whether he'd be able to hold himself against the woman's brute strength. Elves were brittle by nature, and even though he'd mostly managed to overcome this with training and armor, he was well aware that his prime advantage was magic...magic which he didn't know, and only Feredir could teach him.

As the duchess entered the mansion, he quickly went to disguising himself into the form of a vampire so he wouldn't be regarded as suspicious. He waited for a while, Verdanda walking past him as she exited it, before heading over to a window at the second floor. He wondered for a moment how Feredir would treat the mass of soldiers.

Noirlune Spire, Aeon Simulation

Shanna and Claudia were still travelling through the forest with Andrew when all of a sudden, Andrew started turning. He had screamed in pain, and curled himself into a ball as the sequence was taking place, only to look up and see that there was a full moon up the night sky,

"FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUCK!! Forgot it was meant to be out there tonight!" with that exclamation, Andrew turned to the others, "You two get outta here! Hurry!"

Shanna hesitantly slithered backwards, but Claudia instantly raised her rifle instead.

"I sink I hafe a more dignifiet solution," Claudia pulled the trigger, only to hear clicks instead of bullets being fired. She hurriedly tried to fix that but it was too late. Andrew had turned fully by that stage, and was just about to bite Claudia until all of a sudden, the entire simulation had stopped.

Training Room

Claudia woke up with a start, but Shanna... not so much. In truth, she was still rather asleep. Regardless, Claudia pulled her beloved shark girl out of the pod that they were both in and chucked her over to the side, before clambering out herself. Still, something was amiss. Claudia was sure that she and Shanna were in the Aeon Simulation for no more than 4 minutes, but as she looked at the nearest clock, she saw that the time was 12:30.

"Ha, ha, fery funny..." Claudia spat, thinking that Azami was trying to pull some practical joke on the two.

Noirlune Spire Training Room

It was a bittersweet moment as the doctor turned down the carefully made baked goods, but on the other hand she did agree to help with Adrianna. Which of course was the more important request. Claire looked back after hearing the doctor and winked at her wife which was returned to with a nod. With Adrianna's true power unlocked the family would be able to release Clarian from his self-imposed mental restraints. Why would anyone wanna let the blood spawn of too psychopaths loose. Mainly it's because the family is literally bored and has nothing better to do and there is some poetry in having a some of pure destruction and a daughter that embodies the life of the planet. Needless to say Claire looked back at the group and in a weird synchronized way Clarice and Adrian stopped their squabbling. Latrice motioned Adrianna to go play with her brother while the big people started talking. Clarian picked her up and was twirling her around like a plane as if she could fly. These brother sister games were cute. Meanwhile the adults were having a small talk. 

So I see she agreed to undo that half magic you put on my daughter.

Yes I take it you aren't going to let me live that down are you? 

No...So what's taking so long?

I think we're waiting for the sea creature and her vampire companion to awaken from their slumber. 

The F**K we're waiting on two defective bitches. Can't we just kill them all ready. Adrian was approached with blank stares. No seriously, how useful are they really going to be in this situation. She's a fish with a crippled sidekick it's literally a joke.

You know she was a spy for Elejnar right?

One do not say his name in vain. Two don't you dare drag him into this. And three if you are going to say his name say it right. Besides creatures like those two do not work for him, that's like saying ants work for the boots that don't step on them.

Of course time had passed and Shanna and Claudia had woken up from their own simulation. Adrian simply rolled his eyes in disapproval that the general consensus was that he shouldn't have killed those...things. But with them two finally free that means it was time to move on. 

Noirlune Spire, Training Room

Brom waited impatiently. These people had began to get on his nerves. Talking about magic this and magic that. It wasn't so much that they were talking, but what they were talking about. If he had learned anything it was that magic was something to be respected, not tampered with, yet it seemed that everyone in the room, except for Brom himself, had meddled in the darkness of magic. Regardless, he would put up with these people, as long as he got paid.

Seeing that the doctor had awoken the last 2 members of the resistance, Brom walked up to the vampire. "What's next?"

Freyr exited the mist into the surrounding lands of the mansion, dusting his shoulder as though avoiding the traps had tired him. As he neared the mansion, the residents would be assailed with his dark aura, prompting them all that he was here. 

"You'd think they would disable the traps for me, their guest of honour, but it seems the manners of young people have declined in later years. You're a prime example of that aren't you princess, the dreadful way you speak to me. Do you speak like that in front of your daughters like that?" Freyr chuckled as he chastised the princess, who only replied by muttering a series of unintelligible words under her breath. 

"It would do you well to be more careful, Wylfred hasn't agreed to work with you yet. One of them could come running at us at any moment," Niasa said giving Freyr an impassive look.

"Relax, and it would do you well to observe your surroundings, the moon, that they need to transform, isn't out yet," Freyr replied already walking forward into the mansion his guard down. Throwing the front gate open in the a grand entrance, Freyr stood in the center of the mansion's main hall, "I'm baacckk~! Now will one of mangy puppies get your master for me. This day has grown quite tiring, and I'd like to finish this little buisness transaction, and go home." 

"Amisi... Surround your self with vines again so no one attacks you..... I have to go...." He says giving her a double take, his face showing concern. With a fit of speed he rushed towards the foreboding presence, Tho he knew he wasn't strong enough he would have to stall this thing. With that he bound fore ward before reaching a door, "Okay gotta look bad ass YEAH!" Lariat placed his hands in his pockets and kicked down the door spitting out the toothpick in his mouth giving the creature an arrogant look one of a delinquent, "Sorry to break the news to you..... But don't you know? While the Alpha is away..... The Omega protects the Den!"

[hr]

Verdanda took her entourage and left the small man able to fix even make the wall better in a matter of no time. As they returned Verdanda passed all the soldiers with fucks not given as she slowly entered her tent and zipped it closed as the rest of her entourage left alone.

“What the f-” Niasa began as the werewolf burst through the door, but before Niasa could say the swear word red cords, like the ones that bound her, wrapped around her mouth as well.

“Good lord, this is PG-13! Does nobody respect ratings, they’re there for a reason people,” Freyr exaggeratingly facepalmed, “I mean who uses the atomic F-bomb in a PG-13 setting… well there was Beetlejuice, but that’s beside the point.”

“Wru hu huel ruh ur truphuh avut!? (What the hell are you talking about)” was the muffled complaint from Niasa totally confused as to what Freyr was talking about.

“Oh… right 4th wall, oopsie,” Freyr put his pinkie near his cheek. Noticing the young werewolf standing before him, Freyr gave a bored look, “Listen you overrated hound, I’m looking for your… Alpha to make a business deal, not to kill any of you. If you want a fight, here’s what you’re up against.” A crackling spear of energy formed in Freyr’s hand, who tossed offhandedly, which exploded, blowing a giant hole in the wall, moments later when it hit the wall next to Lariat. “Still want to fight?”

Lyon, relieved that the Verdana had finally left back for her men, walked a bit further into the room, leaning against the door as he pondered what he had heard from the meeting so he could answer Alsa. "I think you made the right decision, with those conditions imposed on her she should stay in line, for now at least, and if she does remove the mist and allow us safe passage into Noirlune, exhausting herself in the process, it should keep her out of trouble for now. Although I'm sure I could displace the mist as well to get our group through it, this should work to keep her on our side for now." Letting out a sigh of his own, Lyon moved over to the recently vacated chair left from where Verdana had been sitting, occupying it himself for now.

Watching the unknown vampire leave the fight with the weird demon-child, Kate waited a few seconds before following the vampire's trail once more. Noticing the trail and the blood she could still sense lead to a mansion, she reached out her senses once again, noting numerous bodies in the mansion, too many to consider following the vampire in. Standing on a tree at the edge of the forest that lead to the clearing with the mansion, she just crouched down, before sliding down to sit on a branch, watching from a distance for now.

Archived