[PKMN]Tournament of Legends [PG-13/Started/Always Accepting!]

Mr. Zurkon is grateful.  Now where am I allowed to begin?  I don't wanna interrupt anything that would derp the plot.

Aw, glad to have you Mr Zurkon^^  Well, If you don't want to join the Gilgamesh fight late, I believe that team purity is storming  the Island. 

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess he could join the fight against Gilgamesh, but honestly, it's already halfway over~ though adding Regigigas into the mix could be fun.

If you're confused, here's the [url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/300092-pkmntournament-of-legends-pg-13startedalways-accepting/?view=findpost&p=6245909]post that should explain it all.[/url] If nothing else, your character must've witnessed it.

I guess he could join the fight against Gilgamesh, but honestly, it's already halfway over~ though adding Regigigas into the mix could be fun.

If you're confused, here's the post that should explain it all. If nothing else, your character must've witnessed it.

That helped a bunch, and was every enjoyable to read.  I'll get to work on a post immediately.

Well I am talking about my post with Taylor. She was teleported by Palkia when Pikachu shot the hidden power. Her appearance was supposed to act as a barrier so that she would save the Legendary Dogs, but Regigigas also helped out...which no one mentioned either. We have some very unobservant Guardians

Archived