[PKMN]Tournament of Legends [PG-13/Started/Always Accepting!]

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that adds a bit more power to Silver, thus also making him more dangerous.

It certainly does, though he tends to not want to overuse it and uses it when the situation would call for it... and a while ago in the battle on the beach, using its aura, Lucario sensed that Silver needed him and took damage for him.

Well Ice just went batsh*t

Anyway Renegade do you mind if I go after the Lake Trio, because Darius' user hasn't posted in a while so I'm not sure if he's still in this...  Also Elias has another gift for Eon, besides "it".

Go right ahead. Can't wait to see what you come up with! And loved your post by the way! I am glad that you guys are starting to introduce your own subplots!

@Sonic: You doing alright, man? Haven't heard from you in awhile.

Go right ahead. Can't wait to see what you come up with! And loved your post by the way! I am glad that you guys are starting to introduce your own subplots!

@Sonic: You doing alright, man? Haven't heard from you in awhile.

Not gonna lie, I really enjoyed writing it. 

Jake your about to have some competition for evil sheningans >:D

Will Eon team up with Seer in an attempt to usurp King Gilgamesh!?

How does Seer plan on getting normal humans and their Pokemon into Gilgamesh's seemingly impenetrable fortress!?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME RENEGADE POSTS!!!

WHICH WILL BE SOME TIME TOMORROW! 

Jake your about to have some competition for evil sheningans > :D

Ice = Not evil; currently assisting in the battle against King Gilgamesh; psychic powers

Elias/Pokemon Hunter = Currently working for Team Purity from my understanding; unknown if in possession of Legendary Pokemon(s)

Circe= Team Rocket Grunt or Officer, latter more likely; has yet to reach Archanium; unknown if in possession of Legendary Pokemon(s)

Result:

• Ice = Not a Threat
  • Elias/Pokemon Hunter = Not a Threat; will be put to use when Eon agrees to work with Seer
  • Circe = Not a Threat

Outside of Ice posessing Cresselia, which might cause problems since she is a Legendary Pokemon, I don't see how I'm going to have competition (XD)
If anything once Eon agrees to work with Seer, I'll get to command Elias and the Pokemon Hunter as well as EVERY character who works for Team Purity.

Why?

Eon = Boss

Eon = Seer

Thus . . .

Seer = Boss

And Eon would be stupid to NOT accept Seer's deal. The chance to make Team Purity look like the good guys, kill N.N. AND possibly eliminate any Legendary they want or wait until N.N. does it himself!?

Why wouldn't he agree to the deal? After all, Seer is just one Guardian who could be easily double-crossed . . .

WHICH WILL BE SOME TIME TOMORROW! 

I will be waiting for it (B 3)

I can't make my post now, but when I do, Ice's anger may be redirected away and prove detrimental for the Guardians as a whole >=D

Also, it looks like Seer's planning something serious for the returning king... [b]Don't give up, Gilgamesh! Even when the odds are against you, you can do this! Save the world!!![/b]

Why wouldn't he agree to the deal? After all, Seer is just one Guardian who could be easily double-crossed . . .

*glances at footage of Seer taking on a Pokemon singlehandedly with his own psychic powers, using a fake Raikou in an attempt to draw Team Purity out, and later teleporting Eon out onto another island* Yep, totally your normal, run-of-the-mock Guardian here.

If I were Eon, I wouldn't. I'd see that this guy is no ordinary Guardian, and think 'this guy's crazy. There's no way I can trust him. He's just as cunning, if not more so, than I am! He'd probably double-cross me before I can double-cross him!'.

Sonic I thought Blake and Cobalion were already in N.N.'s fortress . . .

*glances at footage of Seer taking on a Pokemon singlehandedly with his own psychic powers, using a fake Raikou in an attempt to draw Team Purity out, and later teleporting Eon out onto another island* Yep, totally your normal, run-of-the-mock Guardian here.

If I were Eon, I wouldn't. I'd see that this guy is no ordinary Guardian, and think 'this guy's crazy. There's no way I can trust him. He's just as cunning, if not more so, than I am! He'd probably double-cross me before I can double-cross him!'.

Well seems your prediction was right- Eon was foolish and decided to betray Seer before they could team up.

How sad.

Seer was being honest with his deal with Eon and Team Purity would gain more from their cooperation than he would. Now, however, *cracks neck* now Eon has pissed Seer off and will not escape his wrath . . .

Eon's inevitable end is neigh.

BAM! MOTHERF*CKING MEGA POST OF EPICNESS!!!

Yes! Yes! Eon is finally gone! Or is he?

And before you ask Renegade, that was the only option for Seer to take once Eon tried to kill him. Kill him back. I told Sonic I was going to kill Eon and he okayed it, plus he was going to be killed anyways whether you want it now or later . . .

Seer will kill Eon eventually for that blight. Just when Seer saw Eon with Latias, that was the final nail in the coffin for me to go, "Okay . . . yeah . . . Eon dies TONIGHT!"

To the rest of you who haven't posted since my, uh . . . first post with Anne telling everyone how to beat King Gilgamesh . . .

image.png

Jake, Latios is going after pikachu D:

But yay, now Kytes can have some subplot^^

Really? Sorry I thought he was going after Gilgamesh. I'll change it.

And yeah, thought you might like that.

EDIT: Okay I changed it so I removed any mention of Latios of Kytes since they did what was needed of them.

Ice = Not evil; currently assisting in the battle against King Gilgamesh; psychic powers

Elias/Pokemon Hunter = Currently working for Team Purity from my understanding; unknown if in possession of Legendary Pokemon(s)

Circe= Team Rocket Grunt or Officer, latter more likely; has yet to reach Archanium; unknown if in possession of Legendary Pokemon(s)

Result:

• Ice = Not a Threat
  • Elias/Pokemon Hunter = Not a Threat; will be put to use when Eon agrees to work with Seer
  • Circe = Not a Threat

Outside of Ice posessing Cresselia, which might cause problems since she is a Legendary Pokemon, I don't see how I'm going to have competition (XD)
If anything once Eon agrees to work with Seer, I'll get to command Elias and the Pokemon Hunter as well as EVERY character who works for Team Purity.

Why?

Eon = Boss

Eon = Seer

Thus . . .

Seer = Boss

And Eon would be stupid to NOT accept Seer's deal. The chance to make Team Purity look like the good guys, kill N.N. AND possibly eliminate any Legendary they want or wait until N.N. does it himself!?

I will be waiting for it (B 3)

Foolish mortal ufufufu... You will pay for doubting the power of...

kanako__s_science_dance__animated___by_s

And you forgot Moira lol

Okay I was going to post but after having made a major mistake in killing Eon before his time, though it appears everything is still going to happen as Renegade planned, I want to wait until Sonic and Kirei make another post.

Also, from now on, if you have something you do NOT want me to do please let me know either via PM or post it here if you want and I will try my best to accomidate your wants and desires. Please be specific since if you're not I will take it as up to my discression or might mistake one of your actions as the go ahead- as was the problem with me killing Eon too quickly.

Archived