[PKMN]Tournament of Legends [PG-13/Started/Always Accepting!]

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey I was the last person to post . . . so you know I'm still in it.

But Renegade is right, come one!!! Forget the fact that you want to go along with what Renegade and Kirei is planning and do your own thing!

What is your character's goal? Are they planning on becoming the new King once N.N. is dead or are they just after Team Purity? If it is the latter, why wouldn't they be eager to get N.N. out of the way so they can turn their attention to the actual target?

I've already posted so I can't post again . . .

@Kirei: Might just have to assume that everyone is up at the castle and start the battle, or you can attack Serena and Clement who are there for sure. 

*nods* Gilgamesh will just go fight Serena and Clement first, and then I'll create a crystal staircase for everyone else to climb up.

*Shoots Youtube video*

NO!!! NONE OF THAT...SHAME ON YOU!!! XD

I believe we have a closet Wonder Pets fan here.

@Jake:

Serena/Clement/Ice/Silver/Terra/Kytes(and corresponding Legendaries): Are all up in the floating castle, confronting Gilgamesh. 

Blake/Rivere/Kaeden/Darkrai/Daniel/Draco/Aurelius: In the castle's main throne room(ground floor)

Kallen: Hiding somewhere in Archanum

Rook: Helping people on the ground, currently with Aiden(the guy that fell out of the sky)

Gray: Dead

Roxanne: In cave...still.

Eon: Trying to talk to Roxanne.

Steve: Watching everything go down, threatening Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh: In floating castle

Did I get everyone? anyway, glad we are getting a little more activity. Let's keep it up guys!

EDIT: BTW, waiting to post with Rivere once Sonic posts with Blake. Feel free to lead her up to the castle, if you want. 

Why is Latios on Gilgamesh's hit list, again? He's sorta just a strong dragon type >_>

He hasn't made babies with Latias yet, right? So if he dies, then there won't be anymore successors. Besides, they're still Legendaries, and they have that crazy tsunami-stopping power thing they displayed in the movie.

So the battle finally begins! Right now it's nothing but a Level 100 Pikachu plus Unown warping-hijinks against the Legendaries, but Gilgamesh should be entering the fight as himself soon enough. Then he gets to show off his awesome chest, and the real battle begins.

*stretches*

Ah! It feels good to finally get a post in!

Just to let you know Kirei, only Anne is specifically said to be able to take down an Unown; Keldeo could take down the other four but that is up too you. Also since I thought it would be lame if Keaden just jumped down and hit N.N. upside the head with his bare fists I had something stop him.

Barrier? The four Unowns that didn't get taken out? Maybe MORE Unown since, you know, you said there were more in the castle coming to help their king?

Your choice man.

[hr]

Seer wants to meet with Eon? What is he possibly thinking!?

DUN DUN DUN . . .

*five Unowns.

But there'll only be five throughout the whole battle. This is a legit Pokemon battle royale, you know, so even King Gilgamesh isn't going to pull out the hundreds of Unowns from his arsenal just to take down the Legendaries - even though he can. He's fairly confident that his Pikachu can solo them all. As for Kaeden being stopped, that's fine, since that's probably would what happen anyway.

Once the Unowns are downed or the barrier penetrated (somehow), you guys can try to smash Gilgamesh's cool handphone.

But there'll only be five throughout the whole battle. This is a legit Pokemon battle royale, you know, so even King Gilgamesh isn't going to pull out the hundreds of Unowns from his arsenal just to take down the Legendaries - even though he can. He's waaaaaayyyy too confident that his Pikachu can solo them all.

Fixed. That Pikachu is gonna be OWNED!! XD

Wait, waaiiit a second there, Sage.

Having crashed through the stain glass window of King Gilgamesh’s castle, the one that was right behind Gilgamesh’s throne,

I... I think I already described it in enough detail, but once you enter the crystal castle, you're taken to an alternate realm. Like, space, with random wild Unowns floating about here and there. So there shouldn't really be anything behind Gilgamesh's throne. Just empty space, and a crystal pathway that leads to a crystal arena.

But then again, maybe crashing through a stained glass window also brings you into the realm? I'll just assume so, and from the point of view of an observer, it would look as though he'd popped out of nowhere~

*five Unowns.

But there'll only be five throughout the whole battle. This is a legit Pokemon battle royale, you know, so even King Gilgamesh isn't going to pull out the hundreds of Unowns from his arsenal just to take down the Legendaries - even though he can. He's fairly confident that his Pikachu can solo them all. As for Kaeden being stopped, that's fine, since that's probably would what happen anyway.

Once the Unowns are downed or the barrier penetrated (somehow), you guys can try to smash Gilgamesh's cool handphone.

Okay I didn't know if N.N. was going to just be a douche and start using the hundreds of Unown at his disposal of if he was actually going to be honorable and have it as a normal Pokemon battle. Since he already has attacked the Guardians, twice to my knowledge, I couldn't be sure.

Hehehehe... I've now established that Silver can also use Aura like his Lucario. (Although in my application for the Crossover RP in which I used Silver, I said that he could use Aura as well)

Now that adds a bit more power to Silver, thus also making him more dangerous.

Archived