[PKMN]Tournament of Legends [PG-13/Started/Always Accepting!]

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well doesn't bother me . . . though the fact that Eon is alive again and now something other than human is . . . annoying. I mean I go out of my way to kill the dude and you just revive him through a dues ex machina (>3>)

Well you know, couldn't let you have all the fun XD. 

I will try to get another app for Eon, so you guys can better understand this new evil you will be facing.

Well doesn't bother me . . . though the fact that Eon is alive again and now something other than human is . . . annoying. I mean I go out of my way to kill the dude and you just revive him through a dues ex machina (>3>)

Just be glad that he wasn't revived by the tears of Richard, and the team purity grunts...

Hmm... perhaps we can work on an agreement. Or a compromise or w/e

I'll let you post ahead of me... if you'll ensure me that Gilgamesh will get hit by and take damage Terrakion's Stone Edge coming from behind or at his flank.

Get hit?

Sure.

But 'take damage'? That's a joke, right? ^_^

A CHALLENGER APPROACHES

Name:  Kennen Ahmari Shen

Personality: A bold, exuberant young man, Kennen is very lovable as a person, but very naive in nature.  He likes to assume no one person would harm another; no one Pokemon would harm it's trainer.  He is very stubborn in addition to all of this, but does not show it in his choice of Pokemon or move sets.  As stubborn as Kennen is, he is one of the most reliable persons you may ever meet.  He loves competition and is always looking to make new friends through his battles and travels.

Appearance:  Kennen is about six feet even, some but not a lot of muscle.  He weighs a decent two-hundred and twenty pounds, and he is easily spotted by his often mangled brown hair (thanks to Snorlax) and the purple head phones either in his ear or dangling from his pocket in a rubberband wad.  His skin is tanned, but not orange, more of an even golden brown tone.

Kennen's entire gear set is purple.  Whether it be his purple baseball cap with white pinstripe or the open, purple double-zipper sports jacket over white t-shirt, he is wearing purple.  He wears baggy jogging pants also entirely purple with one white pinstripe down either pants leg.  His socks are purple with white trim, and his tennis are royal purple running shoes with gold buckles and four gold notches on either shoe.  On the back of his t-shirt is a bolded Japanese symbol set in purple ink:  一緒に; which means "together".  The same symbol can be found tattooed on his right arm if you life his jacket sleeve.  

[spoiler=Bio] Bio: Kennen was raised from the ground up with Pokemon.  His father was a Gym owner, but not a Gym Leader.  His father's gym, Issho Ni was one for human physical fitness.  However, when he learned of Pokemon, his father welcomed Pokemon and trainer alike to his gym where they trained in the way of Issho Ni (together).  There, Kennen met different variations of Pokemon who worked as hard as their trainers.  Whether it was a Machoke or Hariyama, or even the occasional Blaziken or Psyduck, trainers came from around the world to his father's legendary Gym all for the sake of getting stronger in Issho Ni.  While working with his father and many of the daily visitors to Issho Ni, Kennen of course had his own chores.  He was to clean the equipment with the help of his father's Slaking (oh how rare that was) and take care of the Zen Garden.  Pne day, while tending to the garden, a belly protruded from behind a bush, and slowly rolled out to Kennen's six year old feet.  It would soon become Kennen's first Pokemon:  Munchlax.

Many years, gym battles, and travels later.  Kennen would accidentally stumble across a Pokemon like no other.  On his journey to the Northern Seas, he stumbled upon a frozen tomb.  It was decorated with many archaic like drawings and symbols, few of which he recognized.  As he went further inside, he found a jagged path down what seemed like an endless cavern.  At the bottom he would bump his head with a frozen stone covered in many of the same archaic symbols he had read earlier in the tomb.  He rubbed his hands over it, and some of the symbols briefly flashed to life, before he heard a loud dripping coming from behind the frozen stone.  A loud gurgle and several clinks alerted him as he began to back away, but not before this frozen stone burst and nearly blinded him, causing him to stumble backwards onto the ground.  A large white hand came from behind the stone and a twelve foot white creature with many eyes climbed out of a large crater slowly before opening a hand to Kennen.

Cautiously, Kennen put his own hand into the Pokemon's own.  It lifted him, in one of it's four hands, while the other three drew back and punched through the stone tomb above.  They rocketed upwards into the air, and Kennen was dropped softly into the snow.  He quickly whipped out his Pokedex to identify the Pokemon as the Legendary Regigigas.  It slowly began to turn away from him and move towards the frozen wasteland before itself and Kennen.  He cried out to Regigias, "Wait!  Regigigas!  Wh--where are you going?"  Regigigas cried out eerily before turning it's soul shattering stare to Kennen and lifting him into the air.  It peered directly into Kennen's eyes, and spoke to him with Psychic.  "You have freed me from my frozen slumber.  I sense a disturbance amongst my kind.  Some seek to harm great Pokemon.  Now I must find my brethren."  Kennen replied instantly.  "Will you take me with you?  I love Pokemon, and I want to meet as many as I can!"  Regigigas' reaction was cold, but intriguing.  "Perhaps, human, you should take me with you.  Together we will find my brothers."  Regigigas placed Kennen back on the ground and lowered it's large head to Kennen's height.  "You want me. .  . .to catch you?"  Regigigas nodded assuredly, and Kennen grinned with joy.  He whipped out a Pokeball and tossed it into the air and watched as it his Regigigas gently in the temple of his head.  Three shakes later, Regigigas was a Pokemon partner to Kennen, and a new friend.[/spoiler]

Pokémon

1. Snorlax, Male, Normal:  Body Slam, Mega Punch, Surf, Earthquake
  2. Blaziken, Male, Fire/Fighting:  Sky Uppercut, Blaze KickFlare BlitzProtect
  3. Alakazam, Male, Psychic:  PsychicShadow BallCalm MindFocus Blast
  4. Hydreigon, Female, Dark/Dragon:  Draco MeteorRoost, FlamethrowerDragon Pulse
  5. Milotic, Shiny, Female, Water:  ScaldIce BeamAttractWrap
  6. Raichi, Male, Electric:  ThunderboltThunder WaveFeint, Iron Tail
  7. Regigigas, Unknown, Normal:  Mega PunchPsychicIce PunchWide Guard  (solely for my portrayal of Regigigas)
  8. Tentacruel, Female, Water/ Poison:  ToxicHydro PumpMirror CoatAurora Beam
  9. Garchomp, Male, Dragon/Ground:  Dragon ClawStone EdgeAqua TailDouble Team
  10. Conkeldurr, Male, Fighting:  Mach PunchDrain Punch, Ice PunchTaunt

Other:  I chose my Pokemon's moves based on fun and how I think they would behave if I could react with them in real life.  Mostly out of fun.  If there's any conflict I can change anything that's necessary.

Guys, I regret to inform you that my activity is going to no doubt drop for awhile. School started up and took me by surprise with the sheer amount of work that is required of me this year. I apologize for this, but fear not as I will definitely try and stick with this till the end if you guys are kind enough to be patient with me. 

@Zurkon: I skimmed your app, and it looks fine. I will officially accept you later, or maybe Sonic can do it if he has time. Sorry, as stated above, quite busy. 

Archived