[PKMN]Tournament of Legends [PG-13/Started/Always Accepting!]

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll try to make a post today~ and just be careful, because a Thunder Stone might come out. If it does, and touches Pikachu, well.

Oh for the love of-...

I'd honestly like to say I'm not in favor of this "Thunder Stone Plan" because, let me be honest, I think we've spent too much time on King Gilgamesh . . .

Agreed. I'm not in favour of this "Thunder Stone plan" either. I mean Pikachu is strong enough as it is.

Well, in all honesty, I'm not in favor of it either. It was my original plan, but I think the Gilgamesh battle has gone on long enough. Realized this about a week ago. That's why, the plan will still go on, but somebody should intercept the Thunder Stone on its way to Urlugal, alright? If you fail, the fate of every Legendary is doomed.

And I have to admit, I'm sort of relieved that everyone thinks of the Pikachu so highly.

The plan will still go on, but somebody should intercept the Thunder Stone on its way to Urlugal, alright? If you fail, the fate of every Legendary is doomed.

Do we have any volunteers!?

Anybody!?

ANYBODY!!!

Come on, I can have Anne do it but I'd prefer if someone else did the deed instead.

And I have to admit, I'm sort of relieved that everyone thinks of the Pikachu so highly.

It killed a Legendary Pokemon with a massive Thunder attack. It has been taking on a barrage of attacks from multiple Legendary Pokemon and so far as been holding it's own.

If anyone thinks that your Pikachu isn't amazing . . . they're brain dead (=\_/=)

If nobody minds I'll just have Cresselia stop it with Psychic, and if some body does mind it, YOU CAN DEAL WITH IT!! , I'll edit.

Uhm.  I think Snorlax would be a much better candidate.  Who doesn't want to see Snorlax eat a Thunderstone?  I mean come on, it's an electrifying snack that will probably have hilarious results.  <3

Uhm.  I think Snorlax would be a much better candidate.  Who doesn't want to see Snorlax eat a Thunderstone?  I mean come on, it's an electrifying snack that will probably have hilarious results.  <3

Go right ahead darling, just make sure Snorlax doesn't go boom. That being said I'll wait for Ren to post before making one of my own. 

Go right ahead darling, just make sure Snorlax doesn't go boom. That being said I'll wait for Ren to post before making one of my own. 

Okay.  So before I take a step out of control, who has a problem with Snorlax eating the Thunderstone and using Volt Tackle once?  

Might come back to this site for RPing, would I be welcomed (if Zurkon can convince me over skype cough.) Is there anything I should know.

This coming from the guy who 'came back' for Hearts of Darkness, only to disappear? U-huh.

But in any case, I do think you'll be welcomed~ apart from the Gilgamesh arc thing (which is at its climax anyway), there isn't much left to know.

This coming from the guy who 'came back' for Hearts of Darkness, only to disappear? U-huh.

But in any case, I do think you'll be welcomed~ apart from the Gilgamesh arc thing (which is at its climax anyway), there isn't much left to know.

In my defense my laptop supernova'd then, I currently have a 1k investment in a computer so that shouldn't happen anytime soon. Should I wait until the end of the arc or?

Okay.  So before I take a step out of control, who has a problem with Snorlax eating the Thunderstone and using Volt Tackle once?  

Wanna make sure everyone else is still cool.  I've got a series of wild things to do with Snorlax eating items that entice his hunger.  Strange items.  Like black belts, everstones, and even certain attacks.

But it's a Mega Evo. Meh-gah.

And besides, you said the Pikachu could only make 2 Iron Tails and 5 Thunders. All the Legends have to do is waste the last 2 Iron Tails and Garchomp (in her Mega form or otherwise) and all the other Ground-types can probably take over from there. Unless I'm missing something random like a Quick Attack <_<

I've actually been thinking about the Mega Evolutions ever since I heard about them, in regards to their relevance in the role play. Seeing as they're not "new" Pokemon I don't see why we shouldn't be able to use them . . .

Of course that doesn't mean a Mega Evolution Pokemon will still be a true match against a Legendary Pokemon, but it could have an advantage if the Legendary Pokemon had been significantly weakened- as Stalfos said.

But seeing as I have no real say I'll just let Sonic and Ren make their decision.

But it's a Mega Evo. Meh-gah.

And besides, you said the Pikachu could only make 2 Iron Tails and 5 Thunders. All the Legends have to do is waste the last 2 Iron Tails and Garchomp (in her Mega form or otherwise) and all the other Ground-types can probably take over from there. Unless I'm missing something random like a Quick Attack <_<

I've actually been thinking about the Mega Evolutions ever since I heard about them, in regards to their relevance in the role play. Seeing as they're not "new" Pokemon I don't see why we shouldn't be able to use them . . .

Of course that doesn't mean a Mega Evolution Pokemon will still be a true match against a Legendary Pokemon, but it could have an advantage if the Legendary Pokemon had been significantly weakened- as Stalfos said.

But seeing as I have no real say I'll just let Sonic and Ren make their decision.

All of this is irrelevant because my Snorlax is about to learn Volt Tackle.

Volt Tackle won't do shit to be honest. We've already established that Urlugal is practically Legendary, and I'm stretching it as it is with type advantage on the Mega Evo which is going to attack him because he's weak. Not to mention I'm not the one intending to attack with an NVE move.

Also Lightning Rod.

Archived