Shingeki no Kyojin [Attack on Titan]

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and gives us the funniest scene I have ever seen?

That was all Mikasa's doing for me. I laughed, and would have laughed if she put the blame on anyone else. I don't see what's so great about her. She's just been kind of annoying since she made that first stupid move stealing the potato. All my opinion, but she just seems to be ending up my least favorite character.

I don't know yet, but the only way she'd be forgiven is if she was one of those poor characters or something like that. I still wouldn't find her funny, or anywhere near a good character, being one of the few that can actually annoy me, but idk. And no, I don't want any spoilers.

Or you could pay the 8 dollars and watch it on Crunchy Roll legally >.>

And in 1080p I might add.

Yeah, like I've got a credit card to attach to a Crunchy Roll account. It's a real shame that I can't pay $8.00 to watch it in 1080p HD online. I guess I'll just have to settle for torrenting it in 1080p HD for free since I don't have a credit card and all.

tumblr_m3u8xeqLpP1rtqkb6o1_400.gif

[spoiler='ep 6']So i guess we're running with this whole Eren is dead thing. I still have doubts.

FINALLY someone actually kills a Titan. You'd think it'd be a bit more ceremonious, but no, Mikasa's all business as usual.

Good to know Eren was always a sociopath, even at a young age. Mikasa only became an Ice queen after meeting him.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='ep 6']So i guess we're running with this whole Eren is dead thing. I still have doubts.

[/spoiler]

Me too.

Yeah, like I've got a credit card to attach to a Crunchy Roll account. It's a real shame that I can't pay $8.00 to watch it in 1080p HD online. I guess I'll just have to settle for torrenting it in 1080p HD for free since I don't have a credit card and all.

It's not even bad on other sites, I just don't torrent since it's such a hassle and I usually never get around to downloading something before I actually have the time to watch. And that. And I couldn't pay even if I had a credit card.

FINALLY someone actually kills a Titan. You'd think it'd be a bit more ceremonious, but no, Mikasa's all business as usual.

Good to know Eren was always a sociopath, even at a young age. Mikasa only became an Ice queen after meeting him.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler new episode]

How is Eren a sociopath?

And there is no way Eren is dead. I've long theorized that this series might be inspired by or at least adopt elements similar to FMA. It's kind of convoluted and doesn't make much sense, but at least the main character so far lost an arm and a leg. Maybe he gets automai-*shot*

[/spoiler]

Well he and Ed both lost their Mothers. 

And I am exaggerating, but what i was saying about Eren's anger before and him being all to eager to resort to *spoiler*

Also noting his attitude, which hasnt really changed, made it hard to make friends as a child.

You could argue that he has some psychopathic tendencies (and come on, what shonen hero DOESN'T have problems?), but by definition, a sociopath would be more like Aizen from Bleach (minus the broken powers, obviously)

Eren doesn't seem like he'd use people or that he'd lie to get his way

[spoiler=My thoughts on Episodes 5 and 6]Thomas and other cadets getting eaten: I found that to be random, but in a way, this is a war story so I accept it.

Eren losing his leg: Makes sense. His 3D gear will account for that so it's really not much of a problem.

Eren getting eaten: WTF[/spoiler]

So can someone answer me this: How did Eren get his dad's key? And what's with the weird dreams?

neither of those questions has been answered yet in either the anime or manga, but I can say with 90% certainty they are both related to what will be shown in episode 6

Is the manga not farther than the anime?

it is, but what I mean is that the events of episode 6 (I don't remember the exact manga chapter number) are almost 100% going to be related to the underground basement and the key Eren had around his neck.

Sorry if it sounds confusing, I just really don't want to give spoilers that might ruin it for somebody else and i'm assuming episode 6 will be the part I expect it to be.

it is, but what I mean is that the events of episode 6 (I don't remember the exact manga chapter number) are almost 100% going to be related to the underground basement and the key Eren had around his neck.

Sorry if it sounds confusing, I just really don't want to give spoilers that might ruin it for somebody else and i'm assuming episode 6 will be the part I expect it to be.

[spoiler=Spoilers if you haven't seen EP 6]

Episode 6 has nothing to do with the key or basement or anything like that.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Spoilers if you haven't seen EP 6]

Episode 6 has nothing to do with the key or basement or anything like that.

[/spoiler]

I see where I went wrong there lol. I meant episode 7.  Episode 6 was the flashback to the beginning of their relationship.

Erin's dad is the second overall plot point (the first being the Titans). Its this goal that they are trying to reach, but things just keep happening that sidetracks them. Not to mention the awkwardly placed flashbacks.

"Eren, are you okay?"

"I dunno, i just had a dream about my dad molesting my arm with a needle and telling me to hold onto the key."

"So the normal, then?"

Archived