V-Jump July 2013

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does anyone have translations of the Ghostrick's effects?

Ghostrick Alucard
Dark Zombie / Xyz / Effect
RK3 1800/1600
2 Level 3 monsters
Your opponent cannot target other "Ghostrick" monsters or face-down Defense Position monsters for an attack. You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 Set card your opponent controls; destroy that card. You can only use the effect of "Ghostrick Alucard" once per turn. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 other "Ghostrick" monster in your Graveyard; add that target to your hand.

Ghostrick House
Spell Field
Neither player can attack Set monsters, and if a player's opponent only controls Set monsters, that player can attack directly. Halve all effect damage and battle damage from monsters other than "Ghostrick" monsters inflicted to both players.

Is what's translated so far.

Ghostrick Alucard
RK3 1800/1600
2 Level 3 monsters
Your opponent cannot target other "Ghostrick" monsters or face-down Defense Position monsters for an attack. You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 Set card your opponent controls; destroy that card. You can only use the effect of "Ghostrick Alucard" once per turn. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 other "Ghostrick" monster in your Graveyard; add that target to your hand.

... THAT IS AMAZING, AND I WANT IT JUST FOR THE GENERIC SET POP

suggested tannhauser gate shit for Number 42.

How? I'm sure you can, but with what and in what? 

OT- 

Ghostrick Alucard
RK3 1800/1600
2 Level 3 monsters

Ghostrick House
Spell Field
Neither player can attack Set monsters, and if a player's opponent only controls Set monsters, that player can attack directly. Halve all effect damage and battle damage from monsters other than "Ghostrick" monsters inflicted to both players.

Is what's translated so far.

HOLY CHEESE SANDWHICH BATMAN, THATS AMAZING. 

EDIT- Oh man, I didn't even notice it was generic. :)

Ghostrick Lantern
Dark Fiend / Effect
LV1 800/0
Cannot be Normal Summoned unless you control a "Ghostrick" monster. Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position. When your opponent attacks you directly or targets a "Ghostrick" monster you control for an attack: Negate that attack, and if you do, Special Summon this card from your hand in face-up Defense Position.

Ghostrick Specter
Dark Fiend / Effect
LV1 600/0
Cannot be Normal Summoned unless you control a "Ghostrick" monster. Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position. When a "Ghostrick" monster is destroyed by your opponent's card effect or attack and sent to your Graveyard: You can special Summon this card from your hand in face-up Defense Position, and if you do, draw 1 card.

Ghostrick no Yukionna (Ghostrick Snow Princess? Snow Girl?)
Dark Spellcaster / Effect
LV2 1000/800
Cannot be Normal Summoned unless you control a "Ghostrick" monster. Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: You can change the monster that destroyed it to face-down Defense Position. That monster's Battle Position cannot be changed.

Ghostrick no Majo (Ghostrick Witch)
LV2 1200/200
Cannot be Normal Summoned unless you control a "Ghostrick" monster. Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position. Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; change it to face-down Defense Position.

NAC says that Lantern is FD DEF, not face-up.

That would make sense.

Wait... about the once per turn flip-face-down thing, once it's flipped down and up again, wouldn't it be refreshed so you can flip it back face-down?

The Xyz Art looks kinda ugly to me, but the other artwork is really good!

Ghostrick Kyonshii (Ghostrick Jiangshi)

Dark Zombie / Effect LV3 400/1800

Cannot be Normal Summoned unless you control a "Ghostrick" monster. Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position. When this card is flipped face-up: You can add 1 "Ghostrick" monster from your Deck to your hand whose Level is less than or equal to the number of "Ghostrick" monsters you control. You can only use this effect of "Ghostrick Kyonshii" once per turn.

Ghostrick Stein

Dark Zombie / Effect LV3 1600/0

Cannot be Normal Summoned unless you control a "Ghostrick" monster. Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position. When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can add 1 "Ghostrick" Spell/Trap Card from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Ghostrick Stein" once per turn.

The Ghostricks are quite fascinating.

The Level 1 "Ghostrick" monsters are Fiend-Types focused on Special Summoning themselves from the hand, Level 2 "Ghostrick" monsters are Spellcaster-Types focusing on changing the opponent's monsters to face-down and Level and Rank 3 "Ghostrick" monsters are of the Zombie-Type with the tactic of adding additional "Ghostrick" cards to the hand.

Ghostrick no Majo (Ghostrick Witch)
LV2 1200/200
Cannot be Normal Summoned unless you control a "Ghostrick" monster. Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position. Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; change it to face-down Defense Position.

Hi there Rachel

[quote="NeoArkadia"]http://blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/archives/27067849.html SHSP-JP003 Malicevorous Spoon 2 Stars/DARK/Fiend-Type - Effect/100 ATK/500 DEF When a "Malicevorous" monster, other than "Malicevorous Spoon" is Normal or Special Summoned to your side of the field: You can target 1 Level 2 Fiend-Type monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target, but its effects are negated. You can only activate the effect of "Malicevorous Spoon" once per turn. SHSP-JP004 Malicevorous Fork 2 Stars/DARK/Fiend-Type - Effect/400 ATK/400 DEF You can send 1 other Fiend-Type monster from your hand to the Graveyard; Special Summon this card from your hand. SHSP-JP005 Malicevorous Knife 2 Stars/DARK/Fiend-Type - Effect/600 ATK/100 DEF When this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 "Malicevorous" monster, other than "Malicevorous Knife", in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target.[/quote] [quote="NeoArkadia"]http://blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/archives/27068072.html Number 65: Judge Buster the Adjudicutting Djinn Rank 2/DARK/Fiend-Type - Effect, Xyz/1300 ATK/0 DEF 2 Level 2 DARK monsters: During either player's turn, when a monster effect is activated on your opponent's side of the field: You can detach 2 Xyz Material from this card; negate that effect, and if you do, inflict 500 damage to your opponent. Number C65: Judge Devil the Adjudicutting Demon King Rank 3/DARK/Fiend-Type - Effect, Xyz/1600 ATK/0 DEF 3 Level 3 DARK monsters. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 face-up monster your oppomnent controls; that target loses 1000 ATK and DEF. If this card has "Number 65: Judge Buster the Adjudicutting Djinn" as an Xyz Material; it gains this effect. • Monster effects cannot be activated on your opponent's side of the field.[/quote]

[quote="NeoArkadia"]http://blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/archives/27068608.html Wyd the Unseen Druid 4 Stars/DARK/Spellcaster-Type - Effect/0 ATK/1800 DEF If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can target 1 Continuous Spell Card in your Graveyard; Set that target directly on the field. That card cannot be activated the turn it was Set. You can only use the effect of "Wyd the Unseen Druid" once per turn. Drewes the Unseen Druid 4 Stars/DARK/Spellcaster-Type - Effect/1800 ATK/0 DEF When this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 Level 4 DARK monster {something something something blurrrrr} in your Graveyard, except "Drewes the Unseen Druid:"; Special Summon that target {in face-up Defense? position}, but that monster's effects are negated. You can only use the effect of "Drewes the Unseen Druid" once per turn. Conspiring Shield Normal Trap Card (THE BLUR THE BLUR IT DRIVES ME MAD.)[/quote]

That's funny because they'll come out not long after Halloween in the TCG.

I can totally see an article about them released around Halloween, with that exact refrence -.-

But the archtype is cute, and so far looking like a balanced mechanic, unlike the Madolches...

It'd be an interesting read that's for sure

Yeah, they are cute and fun.

Commented just for the correction? ;)

Jk, :) It's an old habbit of mine leaving the E out, but I try to get passed it lol.

It's going to be hard for me to say, but I like those better than the Madolches...

Wow that's a more serious issue than what it should be O_O

It's going to be hard for me to say, but I like those better than the Madolches...

Madols devolved into an OTK-centric.dek, and just became flat-out boring.
Ghostrick, despite being rather undermeta/casual, will likely never succumb to that.

Commented just for the correction? ;)

Ofc not, I was agreeing with you about the halloween article, plus I agreed with you about these guys being cute as well.

I like these guys better than the Madolches too, since I never really liked their art tbh.

Archived