A Certain Incredible Institute [OoC/S/A]

Aix

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, all I'd like are location tags for each post. We probably won't all be in the same place most of the time, so that would probably make things more managable when it comes to stuff that immediately concerns a character.

There still comes the problem that some people are hogging all the action with posting multiple times.

There still comes the problem that some people are hogging all the action with posting multiple times.

True true.

I've tagged my post with a character image, a name for CTRL-F quicksearching and a little description of the area of action she's involved in.

Honestly, all I'd like are location tags for each post. We probably won't all be in the same place most of the time, so that would probably make things more managable when it comes to stuff that immediately concerns a character.

However, this is a solid idea. I worked in Kirei's Legend Moon, so it should work here. I've gone and tagged my stuffs.

Oh my god, a man wants to sleep in and he gets really far behind in the posting.  Well, time for some reading of the IC thread before I go post!

Yoshirou did however, ignore your advice about the magi controlling them.

At this point, I'm having trouble figuring out what to do. I'd attempt to interact with others, but it kinda goes against his temp. character trait. I want to stop the Golems, but I don't want to keep everyone else from having a chance at the fun.

...how many of those things are there anyway?

At this point, I'm having trouble figuring out what to do. I'd attempt to interact with others, but it kinda goes against his temp. character trait. I want to stop the Golems, but I don't want to keep everyone else from having a chance at the fun.

...how many of those things are there anyway?

I think its 11 now 

Those of you who have already posted and arrived at the golem scene, do not post again. Those of you who haven't, please go and post. Tomorrow, I will put up a GM post which will refresh your posting ability. For those who did not notice, we are now following a slightly modified version of Blu's Posting Routine due to the fact that we will often be split up.

I will mark GM posts by their location. It's a split up Blu's routine, which GM post refreshes your posting ability depends on your location. For example, The Golem Battlefront GM posts would allow everyone outside the stadium to post again, where as the Duel Stadium GM posts would allow Keto, Gin and people to post again. Shifting locations is not a problem, it will work out even if you change locations, you simply start following that location's GM post from there on. How's that?

Well, since we can't post, I guess we can plot... the plot... or something.

Oi

Enca.

You and me bro. We can go find some of the controllers. Rangi is currently on the roof of his building, trying to find some.

How about it? : D

Yumi can probably find a way to scale walls with her boots, and her glove would be effective on humans, on the other hand

Ok, so my character's on a free, solo mode. Anyone's free to interact with her as of now~

I kinda didn't mean to leave Cheria behind.  It kinda sucks to be in an RP with no one to interact with -_-;

Finally posted and all that. Jinichirou's probably just made himself more of an open target if the golems decide to attack him, considering how he's now clinging to some gigantic fiery bird spirit bombarding them from on high. Oh well, all's right with the world.

Archived