A Certain Incredible Institute [OoC/S/A]

Aix

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really interested in seeing whether or not Kerri managed to take that controller down.  I was particularly interested in getting to go by the Clocktower Queen, as well.  xD

I'm actually planning to have Cheria interact with Kerri. As Cheria might bump into her (While thinking of her own safety of course) and probably make Kerri realize that the guy she's with is actually one of the controllers.

OR

Cheria decides to run and hide at an empty building (Sena's loc) and helps her bring down the controller there. 

Not sure whether which one of these should I do or should I make a completely different scene of my own 

and @ encapturer

I didn't mind lol. It gave me more opportunies. I'm carefully plotting out my next post. 

Oh gods I go to work for a few hours and I see so much sh*t happen.

wat do guise?

Actually, now that I think about it, I'm still waiting on Gin to leave so Chronix can meet him outside, and somehow that commences some sort of fight.

Dani, well... I'd rather post him at the same time with Chronix. They're both equally important character to me.

Oh gods I go to work for a few hours and I see so much sh*t happen.

wat do guise?

Actually, now that I think about it, I'm still waiting on Gin to leave so Chronix can meet him outside, and somehow that commences some sort of fight.

Dani, well... I'd rather post him at the same time with Chronix. They're both equally important character to me.

I believe Gin was teleported outside of the arena or was that another guy that got teleported out?

Just checked. Yup, Gin got teleported out.

Ok, Hollow is home... 

I'll send Gin back to the courtyard, so he can have his fateful encounter with Chronix. All shadow activity elsewhere has also ended.

I shall start the post after I clean the filth off of me >_>

Ok, Hollow is home... 

I'll send Gin back to the courtyard, so he can have his fateful encounter with Chronix. All shadow activity elsewhere has also ended.

I shall start the post after I clean the filth off of me >_>

I'm working on the post right now, do you want Chronix to spot Gin, or will Gin spot Chronix?

You're not gonna make my life miserable, are you?

Cause I can't tell if this is good or bad.

Put straight, Gin and Chronix are gonna have a little wall of death.

While Dani finally gets his ass moving and starts to do something. And shows off his incredibly durable super arm.

Oh dear. Well, Clocktower Queen and Beckoning Cat Charm combined can stop pretty much anything. 

Hahaha. Ikr? Oh question, can Clocktower Queen stop magical energy? (Magic beams, etc) 

Put straight, Gin and Chronix are gonna have a little wall of death.

While Dani finally gets his ass moving and starts to do something. And shows off his incredibly durable super arm.

An ill omen coming right up...

Well, they're moving, right? As long as it has a physical form (I.E not a telekinetic blast), it can be stopped. Even fire can be stopped, although it would still be quite hot. 

Ahhhh Keystone/Beckoning Cat Charm + Clocktower still sounds OP.

*EDIT* 

Good Lord~ look at all those topic viewers. Lol.

Archived