A Certain Incredible Institute [OoC/S/A]

Aix

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I like it. Collabing on a PVP post makes the fight actually flow rather than one guy unleashes a barrage of attacks whilst the next guy blocks and unleashes his barrage. The fight either takes too long or doesn't seem like that much of a brawl. Reps for both of you ^_^

Anyway, everyone who hasn't posted, try to go post in IC some time or post here that you're opting out this round due to lack of things to do just so I know when everyone has posted so I can post the next GM post.

"This person needs to be judged? What do you mean...?" Kerri looked down, still clueless, only to find the figure brandishing his knife, almost about to plunge it into her skin. She yelped and nearly threw the man down. The man seemed to ignore her and went straight for this new girl, attempting to kill her. Kerri's eyes widened and she stood back, apalled. "Such violence," she said, "Why?"

Kerri lunged at Mihoshi's attacker, activating her ability,"Broken Heart". Feeling invincible, Kerri brandished her full strength and knocked the assaulter down recklessly, grabbing his knife as it fell down. The knife in question punctured through her hand; blood poored out through her wound, and she stared at it with interest. "Y-yah... not the worst that has happened to me," she muttered, ripping the knife out of her hand. Her wound glowed a soft pink and healed up, leaving a faint little scar as if nothing was there in the first place. She brandished the knife against her opponent. "I-I've got this, Miss Justice lady. I'm pretty sure I can handle him, but I may need to call for your help if I actually get in trouble..." Kerri smiled at her savior. "Anyways, hi there! My name is Kerri. I'm a level three Esper with, well, Wound-O-Kinesis. I guess that's the simplest way to put it? I was the top med person back at my old school. I just absolutely hate the sight of someone being hurt, but I guess I can make an exception today..."

Hmm, I guess I'll settle for being a background event right now. Editing my post to throw Yumi back outside with her opponent.

I suddenly realize a confusing matter about my character Chronix.

Chronix is wearing black robes, and the enemies are also wearing black robes. So when I see someone write about a black robed magician, magi, whatever, I think they're talking about me initially. But then I continue reading, and they're not.

Perhaps this could cause some controversy within the Instititute concerning Chronix?

Note that I didn't do my character post yet, I'll post again later, this post won't signal another posting round.

This IC day and mini-arc will be over after one more round after this one.

Deal with the Golems as you wish. Note that as there are only four very powerful golems, you will be best off teaming up somehow.

I suddenly realize a confusing matter about my character Chronix.

Chronix is wearing black robes, and the enemies are also wearing black robes. So when I see someone write about a black robed magician, magi, whatever, I think they're talking about me initially. But then I continue reading, and they're not.

Perhaps this could cause some controversy within the Instititute concerning Chronix?

Sure, if you want to. That's a good idea.

lol, I just described them on whim.

I am permitted to post using Justice to take care of a golem, correct?

What is the relative power level needed to deal with one, anyways?

I don't see how a sound-based esper can do it, but I'd prefer if you did half the job or something. Anyway, the Golems will keep on moving after the guy inside is dead/knocked out. You have to dig out the tablet, which will be at the dead center of the golem to actually stop them. Considering this is knowledge likely only the mages can sense, no you will not be able to do it completely on your own.

Well, I'm gonna need someone to talk to Sam after this is over, because he has no friggin' clue what's going on. Although I assume the controller he's trying to save will not actually end up being saved. (On a side note, I believe Sam holds the record for highest "Running and yelling/Getting things done" ratio of any character).

Anyway, the Golems will keep on moving after the guy inside is dead/knocked out. You have to dig out the tablet, which will be at the dead center of the golem to actually stop them. Considering this is knowledge likely only the mages can sense, no you will not be able to do it completely on your own.

Oh my~ and I'm still doing Shinka's orders. I wonder if what she's planning will be enough to cause much damage to said golems or in another sense, destroy them.

Surprise me guys. Okay, I'll provide a bit more data.

They are giant guys made out of steel and concrete, all jumbled up in no great defensive structure. There is a central control room in the upper chest area and a bit lower is the tablet. Mages should be able to sense the mana in the tablet. The golems auto-regenerate just like the other ones. Killing the controllers weakens the golem, but doesn't kill it, you have to destroy both the controller(s) and the tablet.

Well, I'm gonna need someone to talk to Sam after this is over, because he has no friggin' clue what's going on. Although I assume the controller he's trying to save will not actually end up being saved. (On a side note, I believe Sam holds the record for highest "Running and yelling/Getting things done" ratio of any character).

Feel free to help Cheria and Sena scatter runes, seeing as Sam has seen Shinka do the same, after we start the rune scattering, I mean. Haha.

Hmm... if I can get her to cause parts of the golems to resonate at the right frequency, then those parts will simply break, but I'm not ENTIRELY sure how that would help the situation at hand as they can regenerate.

Alright!  Who wants another teammate? XD

Yumi... can't really do much against a golem -_-; without better tools or an evolved power she really can't do much besides act as a distraction, as she has the speed.

Maybe ... hmmm... I dunno

She does have her Peak Performance power, so if anyone's tired at all...

Archived