[spoiler=Wip written on tablet]
Optional Picture of your character - stll looking
"I'm feeling *cough cough* a little better today, so I'll try my best too."
Personal Information

Name: Sena Arukawa "The Unmoving Guardian"
Date of Birth: 25 December .
School Year: Second Year

Appearance
Sena is a relatively short girl for her age, only standing at 157 cm. She is also thin, and only weighs just a little over 50kg. Naturally, her height and weight aren't the only things lacking about her. Her breast size is... Less than impressive. Her unnatural hair colour of purple is not dyed, and is one of the many side effects of the "Artificial Esper" project she went through. This means she did not undergo the Power Curriculum program, as her ability was not natural.

Personality
Sena, at first at least, acts like your average "locked girl" stereotype. She's shy, rarely talks and acts rather awkwardly around others. However, while it's true that she is a locked girl, there's a reason for her odd behaviours. She is shy because she has no control over her power and is afraid it might hurt someone, she rarely talks because her health is a total train-wreck and makes even walking difficult and she acts awkward because, well, she IS a locked girl. Sena is actually kind, almost to the point of naivety. She rarely distrusts people and has difficulty saying "no" to anyone. She's light-hearted, but knows how to act serious. Also, while her title might imply otherwise, she's quite adventerous and dislikes staying in one place for a long time.

Her sickness seem to not bother her, and she doesn't seem to resent her parents for turning her the way she is. She also has a hobby of writing light novels and other forms of literature.

Abilities
Sena is a level 3 esper with a unique ability she nicknames "Clocktower Queen." When activated, she creates a sphere around her body with a diameter of 4 meters. The sphere is transparent, and it can't be seen by anyone, including Sena herself. Inside the sphere, any and all objects, including bullets, rocks and even an entire human body ceases to move, giving the illusion that they are frozen in time. It seems that this power is absolute, as she can even stop a car with it.

While it seems powerful, it's rather limited due to the way it was implemented into her. When she was young, her parents -top researchers in esper-human relations, put her in a project to give ordinary people esper abilities tailored to their own special needs. Sena's Clocktower Queen was the first product of this experiment. Because the technology is still early, the project gave her numerous side effects. The most obvious one is her weak physical strength and terrible strength. Sena regularly spends days being bedridden or locked inside her room because her health is just so terrible. Since the day she was given her esper to the present day, she's always bombarded by waves of sickness such as coughing, asthma and so on and so forth. The other side effects include unnatural hair and eye colour, as well as lack of control over her esper. While she has now attained some degree of control over it, it often activates or de-activates against her will.

Other Info
She doesn't stay in a dorm, but rather a small shed-like house a not too far away from the main building. No student is allowed to enter this building, safe for Sena. The building has a lot of rumours surrounding it, and there's even an urban legend about how you will "be unable to move" and "see the figure of a really pretty girl" if you enter it.
[/spoiler]

Oh, sorry, but most espers are artificial, the Power Curriculum Program creates actual espers with a 25% success rate. Only 50 or so in the world are natural espers (and of course, they are much stronger).

Just finished my app. Apologies if it looks like it was written by a bunch of Twilight fangirls who doesn't how to write in English. 

I apologize for my mistake in not mentioning something like how all espers are artificial except a select few... you are going to have to make some drastic changes... However, she can still be an experimental esper.

Ehh, changes? For example...? 

Oh nevermind, I realized they don't have to be so drastic, you could just be a product of a different way of producing espers rather than the Power Curriculum Program.

Change this one sentence: "This means she did not undergo the Power Curriculum program, as her ability was not natural." into "She went through a different program" or something of that sort.

Axi, I just thought of this, but 3 weeks is a pretty long time by YCM RP standards, even if it might be somewhat normal for an actual IRL transfter student, but time will pass quicker in the RP, so would you mind if I make either a dramatic entrance, or maybe arrive around the 3 weeks (in RP time) after the first day? I figured that I can still make posts somewhat during those actual IRL three weeks I was talking about, even if it might take a longer time per post. Also, you might not have noticed it, but my character's a natural ESPer (found his Level 4 ESPer powers through the accident mentioned in the app). Is that alright with you? Also, I haven't really noticed it in other parts of the Raildex world, but do the non-Academy students and non-Church people (the normal people) know about magic/ESPer powers?

Axi, I just thought of this, but 3 weeks is a pretty long time by YCM RP standards, even if it might be somewhat normal for an actual IRL transfter student, but time will pass quicker in the RP, so would you mind if I make either a dramatic entrance, or maybe arrive around the 3 weeks (in RP time) after the first day? I figured that I can still make posts somewhat during those actual IRL three weeks I was talking about, even if it might take a longer time per post. Also, you might not have noticed it, but my character's a natural ESPer (found his Level 4 ESPer powers through the accident mentioned in the app). Is that alright with you? Also, I haven't really noticed it in other parts of the Raildex world, but do the non-Academy students and non-Church people (the normal people) know about magic/ESPer powers?

People knew about Esper powers, but people don't know about magic... until now.

Archived