A Certain Incredible Institute [IC]

Aix

Let's have a hell of a time.

Dani felt Gin hang over him like a close friend, and saying that they should find Chronix and Ragni. Dani now felt that mages weren't so bad, and neither were espers, considering that he was probably the only person at the school with no abilities. He gave a fairly revealing smile.

"Yeah, I think Chronix went that way-"

In the direction Dani was looking, he saw Chronix leaning up against a wall, awaiting for Gin and Dani. "It's about time, you took your time getting out here." Chronix walked up and joined Dani and Gin in their little party. "We should start heading to one of the events. Haunted House?" He really wanted to do the cafe first, since he hated it the most, and wanted it behind him as soon as possible. Maybe he'll do that second, since the other two might want to go ahead and scare some people.

"Uh, yeah. Haunted House seems fun enough. Gin, you said you were going to do the Haunted House, right? We gonna go already or what?" Dani jested in a loud voice.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"If all students involved in the festival events please head-over to their respective event location. You have all received a text message as to where it is. Those of you who do not own a mobile device, please head outside of the cafeteria to the touch-screen displays to view a map of the school and where your event is."

...Blast it all.

Rangi had just retrieved his food when this announcement was made, leaving him with probably one of the most important decisions he has had to make in his limited time in this school.

Should he ignore the warning and sit down, enjoying the piles of foreign cuisine that lay on his plate?

Or should he heed the call and go to where Gin is?

Just as he sat down at the table that Gin and the others were sitting at, he found the note left behind, requesting anyone that was interesting to join them at the...

there.

The word fluttered on the edge of his mind, but it wouldn't cross. He was staring directly at it, and yet, he couldn't seem to read it, almost as if it was blocked from his mind. Well, this was a much better reaction than the one he had earlier, despite the fact that his heart rate was still increasingly steadily. Pushing the word out of his mind, another unsettling thought came to mind.

...Do they punish students who are signed up, but don't show?

With a sigh, Rangi shoved as much food into his mouth as he possibly could. Jumping to his feet, he bolted out of the cafeteria, quickly stopping to check the board for instructions and locations. Hanging out with potential friends might not be that bad, right?

...I haven't introduced myself to anyone yet. Crud.

[Outside the Cafereria : A fork in the road]

"Huh..."

Yumi cocked her head to the side as she watched Henry walked away from Sam and her.  Once he turned the corner out of view, Yumi sighed, then turned to Sam.  "Well, I'm still trying to process what exactly happened.  That girl Yue has one crazy ability... though on the other hand Henry's was pretty cool."

Remembering that announcement from before, Yumi pulled her cell phone from its compartment inside the Universal Adapter.  After scanning over the message left for her, Yumi's eyes grew wide.

"So all the event planning meetings are held at the same time?  Whose idea was that?"  Yumi said as she put her phone back away.  Unable to decide which one to focus on, she looked back up at Sam.  "Sam, if you had to choose, should I go to the play meeting or the talent show one?" 

[b][i]The Dragon Mage Gets Bored of the Ruckus[/i][/b] Sad. Really, really sad. And yet, strangely comical. Babylon watched the mess of confusion that seemed to follow the new girl everywhere, merely standing against the wall with the tray of food in one hand and a fork in the other. He let out the occasional food-muffled giggle as he watched them. Eventually he got bored of watching them soon after he finished his lunch, so he decided to dispose of the scraps and head off to the haunted house to get a good feel of the place before it was time to shake things up with his epic dragons. And, when one says "head off" in referring to the Garden, they mean he mounts a mana dragon and flies off oh-so-conspicuously. He soon landed at the haunted house and did exactly as he had planned to do. Then he heard the intercom light up with a voice informing everyone to head to the festival activity areas. Babylon smiled and decided to head out front with a few other people and wait for the waves of crowds. As they approached, he recognized a few from the golem attacks the other day. [b][i]The Jedi Can't Resist the Urge to Instigate[/i][/b] With [url=http://m.youtube.com/results?q=dance%20of%20thorns&oq=dance%20of%20tho&gs_l=youtube-reduced.1.0.0l4.1057.4991.0.7487.12.10.0.1.1.0.438.1835.1j1j3j1j1.7.0...0.0...1ac.1.5.youtube-reduced.hmiVBad2WNw#/watch?v=3dKRKDn9ZJk]Dance of Thorns[/url] blasting in his ears, Shiraga bobbed his head quietly as he watched the ruckus from afar, hoping for someone to throw a punch. When none came, he growled frustratingly and stepped down off the ledge of the raised garden in the courtyard and slowly approached the group after the intercom instructed everyone to head to the festival. He quickly analyzed the group and picked out the boy who he thought to be itching for a brawl himself. Not that Shiraga could read minds or anything, he just knew that antsy brawl-hungry tenseness when he saw it. With his target locked, he lifted off the ground and directed his polarity with the earth to shoot him like a magnet train towards the shadow mage, the element of surprise in his court. Within a few seconds he came within reach of the mage. [color=#9F00C5]"STRIFE!!!"[/color] was the word of the day, shouted with triumph as Shiraga lay a solid hit to the shadow mage's gut with his cane, swung like a bat. With the momentum he had behind him, the force of the impact left his body completely, dropping him to a dead halt while it entered the mage, sending him into an upside down superman through the air a few feet before falling to the ground and skid rolling before coming to a stop about 20ft away. Shiraga cheered victoriously with his fists in the air. [color=#9F00C5]"Direct hit! Woohoo!"[/color] Laughing and sighing, he took his earbuds out so he could hear the inevitable rants of uncalled for-ness and wtf-itude.

Bringer of Reflection Part IV

Taha was happy that he was dialoging with his crush. "That's pretty impressive nonetheless. The main deterrent to you becoming a level 4 Esper is your endurance. For me its a paradox. My ability is simply my bond with Hyozanryu, the nanobots. The link between the two of us only evolves as my understanding of them and my link with them evolves. So its like the brain trying to understand itself. Hence why I'm currently a level 2 Esper. Right now I can make basic shapes, the diamond dragon shell Hyozanryu, and well my combat mode that I rarely use. Other than that its simply the multiplication feature that gives me the edge. Luckily one perks of my link is that all these nanobots record everything they see and therefore I see them. Which means I have the whole opening ceremony fiasco recorded and I must say its hard to analyze how magic works. I mean...

Taha realized he had started to ramble and wanted to give Rin another chance to talk. He was about to pause until...

"If all students involved in the festival events please head-over to their respective event location. You have all received a text message as to where it is. Those of you who do not own a mobile device, please head outside of the cafeteria to the touch-screen displays to view a map of the school and where your event is."

With that being said he mentally divided the hall in half so he could turn one side into funhouse mirror maze and the other side into the ultra intense challenge one that the student council president wanted. He looked to Rin and smiled. Shall we get going? I think if we do good enough at this event we can for sure get in on the Student Council. Well that is if you're interested in that sort of stuff. He said quickly catching himself for making such a rude inference. Of course Student Council members including the hopefuls were encouraged to participate in two events. This one would require his whole attention. Hopefully his circumstances are put into consideration when they make the final selection for Student Council members.

Sorry!

As I was about to open the door someone from the inside opened it. Shocked to see me she asked me why I was there in a pissed tone. "Uh..... well you see..... I was just wondering why you had the room for yourself that's all. Sorry!" After that I dashed off back to the cafeteria. She heard "If all students involved in the festival events please head-over to their respective event location. You have all received a text message as to where it is. Those of you who do not own a mobile device, please head outside of the cafeteria to the touch-screen displays to view a map of the school and where your event is." So she headed to her destination.

“So , which one do you think is cute-“ Gin had been chatting with Chronix, and Danni, when he had been suddenly struck from behind. He was sent flying forward, by what he assumed to be a baseball bat, before coming to a sliding halt. Looking up at the perpetrator, Gin was legitimately surprised to see that it was one of his friends from the golem indecent. “Oh hey Gramps, it’s been a while.”

Picking himself up from the ground, Gin instantly tossed his school bag towards Chronix. This would seem like normal school fighting procedure, but was actually Gin’s way to get his shadow near Shiraga. “If you wanted to play, then why didn't you just ask?” Gin flashed his trademark smile, as he weaved his shadow through Chronix’s, and then Danni’s, before finally connecting it to Shirag’s shadow from the back. "But since we're doing sneak attacks~" The shadow pointed the the ground bellow his opponent, before flicking his finger upwards. Responding to the boy's command, three cartoonish hands shot out from Shirag's shadow; One going for a swift upper cut, while the other two attempted to grab his ankles, and flip him forward.  

Outside cafeteria - Back to normal hopefully maybe probably not

Sam watched Henry walk away. He then quickly turned to Yumi as she addressed him. "'Crazy' isn't the first word I'd use to describe Yue's ability, although I suppose it may be the first one I'd use in school. This drug thing we got injected with had better work." If he had to deal with Yue's mind hax again, he would be decidedly unhappy. Very decidedly unhappy.

He raised an eyebrow when Yumi commented on the school's scheduling. "Wow...that's great planning. Aren't some people doing 2 or 3 or 5? I mean, somewhere in here there's got to be some overachiever who signed up for all 30 events...well, whatever. As for which one you should go to? Hm...the talent show's supposed to be the biggest event, so it probably needs the most help." He grinned. "And besides, that's where I'm going, and I don't want to go over there alone."

ROUND 1,  STRIFE!

Shiraga quickly spotted the moving shadows and reacted in time to jerk away from the uppercut, but he failed to see the extra shadows that grabbed his ankles and flip him forward. He quickly polarized himself upright and stuck the landing, tucking his walking stick under his right arm. He grinned at the prospect of brawling with someone who craved it as much as he did, especially a mage.

Shiraga started forward, but hesitated. If the boy is a shadow mage, that means he has no power in places with no shadow, like the air. That's it! Shiraga polar jumped high into the air, bringing athletes in several olympic sports to shame, and arched above Gin's head. In the course of a few seconds, Shiraga, with his cane still tucked under his right arm, magnetted Gin towards him as he fell down at a slower pace, then swiftly brought a solid left superman jab downward into Gin's torso, bringing with it a wave of polarized energy that launched Gin back down at the ground, the force pushing him back up a foot before slowly falling to the ground after Gin.

Rin listened in silence as Taha started to ramble on a bit, before they were interupted by a message to the whole of the school.

"If all students involved in the festival events please head-over to their respective event location. You have all received a text message as to where it is. Those of you who do not own a mobile device, please head outside of the cafeteria to the touch-screen displays to view a map of the school and where your event is."

Giving a small smile to his words, she responded with, "I would like to get on the council actually, so hopefully this event will turn out decently. Sorry though, I've signed up for a second event as well, so I should probably go meet up with the people there. Can you pass on the message that I was here and talked to you about the event already, I'll hopefully be able to come back around before the meeting time for the events end." With a somewhat disappointed smile, she waved and walked off, heading to the meeting place for the cafe, hoping that meeting would go as smoothly as the first one did.

Yumi smiled. "Sounds like we have our winner." She forgot that Sam was going to the talent show, and his reasoning that the talent show might need help the most made sense. As the pair walked, Yumi brought out her cell phone and began consulting it for information on where to go for the talent show.

It was at this point that Yumi began hearing the sounds of combat. Unfortunately for Yumi, she ignored it as white noise. As she walked forward, the sounds of battle became louder, to the point where she was almost in the mix of things before she realized what was going on. Leaping back quickly to make sure she wouldn't become a part of the collateral damage, Yumi looked up at the fight at disbelief.

"Another fight?" she said, as she slipped on her Spark Glove in case she needed to defend herself. "This is definitely much more excitement than I'm used to." Now armed, Yumi glanced around the area to survey her surroundings and to make sure Sam didn't get caught in this mess like she was.

Who doesn't love cannons?!

Gin let out a gloomy sigh, as he began plummeting towards the ground. He could feel that his chest was beginning to bruise from the combination of the sneak attack, and the aerial jab; but still felt as if the fight lacked a certain something, cannons maybe? He’d have to fix that. “You know Gramps; you’re not the first person to ever try separating me from my shadow...” As he addressed his friend/opponent, Gin shifted slightly in the air, effectively blocking the other boy’s view of the shadow directly below them.

As the pair neared the ground, Gin manifested the shadow as an old school cannon; then waited for the last possible second to roll to the left, leaving Shiraga faced with the cannon’s barrel. As soon as Gin was out of its line of fire, the shadow released four cannon balls in rapid succession, all traveling at a speed that would extremely painful, yet non-lethal.  

Anticipating a counter from his opponent, Gin rolled next to the girl that had ventured onto the battle field(Yumi). “Hello~” Quickly placing his foot on her shadow, the boy flashed her a smile, before manifesting three smaller cannons from his newly borrowed material. Without any further explanation, Gin yanked the girl to the side, allowing the cannons to open fire on Shiraga’s flank. These shots were much smaller than the first volley, but we’re meant to explode into clouds of vile black gas upon losing any momentum.

Outside cafeteria - VIOLENCE!

Grinning, Sam followed Yumi as she made her way across the courtyard. "Finally! It looks like I've managed to meet somebody at this school who's nice, as opposed to totally crazy...and she's pretty cute, too." He quickened his pace, planning to walk beside her and maybe actually manage to have a conversation. Alas, 'twas not to be. The girl was looking at her phone.

Sam shrugged inwardly. "Ah, well. At least she's doing something normal human beings do, instead of summoning demons or controlling people's minds..." He fell behind her again. She was a fast walker, and he wasn't bothering to hurry. The boy looked around at his surroundings. The school grounds were really quite nice.

Then he heard something that sounded a lot like fighting. "Hm?" He spotted the source of the sounds- two boys directly in the way of where he and Yumi would pass. "Uh...Yumi?" She didn't seem to hear him, having gotten a fair distance ahead when he paused to view the fight (which had now become airborn). He started forward again as the fighters came down- right next to Yumi!

"Hey!" Sam broke into a run, quickly catching up to his companion. "OK, I recommend we vacate the premises before someone gets hurt. And I don't want to be around here when a teacher shows..." He trailed off as one of the boys landed, shoved Yumi out of the way, and used her shadow to create some cannons. He stepped up to the boy. "Whoa! What the hell are you doing?! Get away from her!" He prepared himself to crouch down and Bond to the concrete of the sidewalk beneath him, should the need arise.

If all students involved in the festival events please head-over to their respective event location. You have all received a text message as to where it is. Those of you who do not own a mobile device, please head outside of the cafeteria to the touch-screen displays to view a map of the school and where your event is.

[hr]

Double Trouble, Half the fun

[hr]

"Well, I'm glad we got here early!" Tsubaki showed off 'her' waitress outfit. To no one. There were few in the cafe.

"Good morning master, coffee, tea, or... OH! This isn't as fun without actual people."

As of now, no one could tell the two apart. They weren't even wearing their headphones.

"Twice the Kotobuki, twice the fun!" the twins hugged each other while saying this. It was too cheesy to describe properly.

They noted that someone was coming through the door. "Welcome home, Master!"

[hr]

Carnival of Eldreitch Abominations

[hr]

Shinka was at the cafeteria too, watching a fight occuring.

"Immature children, you heard the announcement..."
These children... they annoy me to no end...

Shinka used her expertise crowbar-flinging skills to fling a crowbar each at the combatants' heads, attempting to bonk them. She turned to the one she knew as 'Sam', and began to blush a little.

"Y- you too..."

She threw a wooden crowbar on his head before running off to the Haunted House. At her destination, she pulled a torchlight from underneath her skirt.

...Seriously

Taha bashly waved goodbye to Rin and as she left his line of sight he was quite easily amused with his Hall of Mirrors creation. He realized that there was still some chance to sign up for another event so he could be that much closer to making it on the Student Council. Unfortunately it would have to be something he could control from a distance and that way he could focus on the House of Mirrors and this second event. He looked at the list of events and realized that the Haunted House was perfect. Hyozanryu could probably be scary if shown in the right light or lack of light as it were. He saw that there were still openings in the registration and quickly signed up. Now all that was left was to go check out the venue. 

On his way there Taha noticed the massive crowd gathering on his way their. He wondered what all the commotion was about and it didn't take long for him to notice the fight commencing between the shadow mage and...his roommate. This was getting annoying quickly. What is with this shadow mage and his need to start confrontations? Taha waved his hand and then the nanobots were released from his wristband and they quickly dug deep into the ground and shot up making a wall of diamond impeding the path of the two combatants. Taha made his way from the crowd and looked at the two combatants. 

Come on guys seriously!

Rangi sat on a nearby concrete edge, face firmly planted in his palms. Then again, he didn't know what to expect.

Having barely any knowledge on the campus and its locations and such, he, of course, took far longer than he wanted to to arrive at the House. And now, he was paying the price, as his roommate was already in the middle of a brawl. Number One on Rangi's To-Do List: Learn the campus by heart.

Number Two is keep Gin in line.

He started to make his approach, in hopes that he'd be able to drag his roommate away. However, a crowd was already gathering, and Rangi really didn't want to have to push his way through it just to get to him.

...I can't believe I forgot about this.

The lad had a knack for keeping almost anything he came across, so he began to dig through his pockets, rummaging through small pieces of metal, little chunks of wood, an article of cloth or two, and...

Ah. Rangi still had the hair that he took from Gin during the initial stone-spirit mess. Useful indeed.

However, just as he was about to say his karakia, a wall of gemstones emerged from the ground beneath Gin and the other combatant. It appeared to him that another man had decided to intervene, appearing to know the other fighter. Rangi held back from his karakia, saying a small prayer anyway, and stayed back. If the intervening man could calm things down, perhaps he could just wait for the crowd to disperse before approaching Gin.

Still, he clung to the small piece of hair. Just in case.

"Sam, l-let's get out of here," Yumi said, as she picked herself off of the ground, still shaken. "We need to get to the meeting." With that said, Yumi quickly moved herself away from the battle. She wanted to actually end the fighting herself, but since the golem attack she hasn't been sure of herself. Still, she left her Spark Glove on, just in case of course.

This isn't like me... There has to be something I can do...

The bystander, the magnet and the flying man

Leaving his acquaintances behind, Turner walks calmly to the location of his chosen event, which was the cafe. Before making it to that place, though, a loud shout behind him caught his attention by surprise. turning his head to where the shocking sound came from, Henry sees a flying figure, which was launched at the air by the same person that crashed his party a while ago. Realizing this, turner quickly reverts his attention back to what he was doing earlier. Even though he's the type of person that likes to partake in unexpected things, he decides not to, partly because all he wants to do in the present is to just relax and have fun, or to be more precise, do "normal" things, and because he has other plans for the guy who ruined his reunion.

Holy sh*t, twins

Upon reaching his destination, Henry stands near the cafe's entrance, expecting everything to be the usual. Opening the door to go in the cafe, he's courteously greeted by two individuals, that looks almost the same, in terms of physical looks. after a brief analyzation of what he had just seen, turner concludes that the two are twins, and that they are his colleagues. By the time the twins end their polite manner of saying hello, tur-kun takes the time to introduce himself, "hello, my name is Turner, but you can just call me lake. Starting today, I'll be working with you." Ending his greeting, Henry waits for the twins reply while he sits on one of the cafe's chairs

-- GM POST --

"Well, hello there!" greeted Yoshirou. He sat inside the cafe finishing up his soup and minding his own business so he just noticed the new people coming in. "I think we have enough people to get started on this." The Aegis stood up ready to take charge. "Alright, first of all, this will be a maid cafe!" he announced. Which conveniently leaves me out of having to serve anyone since I obviously can't be a maid, he thought. "This is undoubtedly the most popular kind of cafe and will be the best for pleasing everyone." As long as he took lead and was confident, most people will simply go along with it, wanting nothing to do with leadership, thus he didn't even ask whether everyone favored this motion. "Our activity budget is 10000 yen, for our overseas students, that is approximately the equivalent of 100 US dollars. We need people to buy maid costumes, I'm sure a cosplay store should be able to provide them, people who can cook or work in the back, and of course, people who will be the maids themselves. Would everyone please step forwards to take on one of these tasks."

Duality[hr]"Alright Tur- I mean, Master, we'll be glad to be with you for the rest of the year!" the twins spoke in unison, "unfortunately I don't believe we are ready yet, but please do have a seat..."

Noting the Judgement guy nearby announcing that it was going to be a maid cafe, they ran forward, with eyes sparkling.
"We can be maids too!" Tsubasa spoke.
"We have experience!" Tsubaki continued.
They pulled out identical maid uniforms from godknowswhere, proceeded to the back for literally a few seconds before finally doing a little twirl as they exited the changing room.

"TADA!"

Oi it's marijuana guy!

As Mizuki makes her way to her destination she started thinking if she really should join the play. There are other more like House of Mirrors, Talent show, Haunted House and the Cafe which she could also take into consideration. She made sure to make a detour to every place that she thought of but the places she went to didn't interest her and lastly stopping at the made cafe. " Ah, cafe filled with food, waiters and maids........... Out of the question. Why did I even thought of this?" she asked herself. She took a look at the cafe and saw twins, the student council president and a certain someone she just saw this morning, marijuana boy, reminded her of what happened this morning, marijuana boy injecting something to two students and bringing them with him, which she kinda ignored and said that she doesn't want to be a part of, but still he might have done something bad to them and that something is one thing she can't ignore even when she wants to ignore it. "Oi you! The one who shouted marijuana this morning! What did you do to the two people with you earlier?" Mizuki asked the marijuana guy pointing at him. "Oi! Why am I suddenly asking this! Well he may have done something to them after bringing them to the boys dorm but still! Ah sh*t! Why am I such a nosy person! Crap! I should've gone back to what I was supposed to do and that is to go to the destination of the play!!! Well I hope I don't get into any trouble.she talked to herself mentally.

Well that was anticlimactic... 

“huh?” Gin starred at Sam with a confused expression, as the other boy stepped up to him. "Whoa! What the hell are you doing?! Get away from her!" He was obviously upset about the manner in which Gin borrowed the girl’s shadow. “Can’t you tell? I’m fighting, that guy up there... We can make it a 3 way if you want!” Gin turned to point at his opponent, but instead was force to jerk his head to side in order to narrowly doge a crowbar that someone in the crowd had apparently hurled at him. Spinning around to locate the perpetrator, Gin notice that Rangi was now standing at the side lines, holding what appeared to be a piece of Gin’s hair.

A large drop of sweat formed at the side of Gin's head, as he realized that Rangi was preparing to warp him away. He would have to act fast, or the whole fight would be ruined... 'I wonder if I could knock them all out at once~' Gin flashed his trade mark smile, as he began mumbling in Latin. All the cannons in the area instantly dissolved into shadow mass, and began making their way towards Gin, dancing around their master in an almost hypnotic fashion. The shadows of those standing nearby always joined in the dance, taking the shape of their original owners, before forming a ritualistic circle around the shadow mage. Gin spoke in a singsong tone, as he clapped is hands together "Dei enim donum est umbra chorus mill-" His chant was then suddenly interrupted by a familiar voice. "Come on guys seriously!" Following the voice, a large wall of diamond sprouted from the ground, completely blocking his view of his original opponent. "Well this is just isn't fair..." Gin pouted, as he returned all the shadows in the area back to their normal state. With some many people interrupting, the fight was doomed to fail, and he saw no point wasting mana to keep it going. 

Waving goodbye to the others, Gin began to make his way towards Danny, and Chronix, but stopped when he remembered that Rangi still had the piece of his hair. "Rannngiii-chan~" He called, as he strolled over to his roommate. Draping his arm around the other boys shoulder, Gin began guiding him towards the cafe, playfully attempting to grab the piece hair from his hand as they walked. "It seems like you never let me do anything fun..."

Good times

-

"I appreciate your instant acceptance." Says Turner, while sitting on a chair in a laid back position, with a cheerful smile on his face. By the time he finished his reply, the door opens, only to find out that it was "The Aegis" himself. Unsurprised by this, Henry continues to relax and go back to daydreaming, while waiting for something to happen. As soon as enough people came inside, the Aegis starts with an announcement that this will be a maid's cafe, which made him dissapointed, due to the fact that being a waiter was what he really wanted. Although he was displeased with what he heard, he became instantly happy, as he saw the twins rushing toward the guy in charge and showing their identical uniforms. Enjoying his time watching the twins, Turner notices Mr. Aegis starting to look for volunteers that will help with the cafe. Having no choice but to cooperate, Lake tries to pick another job to do. "I'll do the cooking!" Henry says, as he raises his hand before anyone else did.

What a f*ck*ng son of a b*tch

-

Henry gets sleepy as time passes by, due to the calm aura of the cafe, the dim lights and the people who're having quiet conversations, but the peaceful scenery was soon to be destroyed, as a girl starts to go inside the cafe and starts to shout something about marijuana and two people, while pointing at him. Disrupting his relaxing moments, Turner  tries to put an end to the noisy gal by standing up, walking towards the girl with a calm smile, and unexpectedly hugs her. Shocking the girl, Lake whispers creepily in her ear, "do you really wanna know where they are?"                                                                                                                                                              

Shenaningans on the school front

Taha witnessed the serious amount of magic this shadow user was about to dish out before he intervened. Upon further review he realized that it wasn't likely he himself that stopped the shadow mage but its seemed to be a collection of enemies were combating this one person. Odd that someone so confrontational be allowed to continue at this school. Then again maybe the powers that be are strong enough to handle him and that is why it is not a problem. Taha recalled his massive partition and noticed they were all headed into the direction of the cafe. This meant that he had very little time to make it to the Haunted House. As he made it to the entrance to the Haunted House location he was a little tired since he ran all of the way there but just before he did that he made sure that the House of Mirrors he constructed was doing well. He blinked quickly and his began to show him a bunch of miniature movies of sorts. He then kept blinking as he was changing his view point just to make sure that Hyozanryu didn't just go haywire while he was away.

Much to his surprise there seemed to be a line outside the mirror space and people seemed to be enjoying the hype the faculty and staff are saying about the library.  Luckily the Hyozanryu bots are able to programmable when it comes to simple task and they don't require his concentration. He put a smile on his face as he walked through the doors of the haunted house. Little did he know that the shadow user he had just tried to stall was also partaking in particular event.

Done fighting now? Maybe?

Focused on the mage in front of him, Sam didn't notice the crowbar aimed at him until it was too late. The wooden stick clocked him on the head, in the exact same spot where Shinka had hit him the previous day. "Ack!" He stumbled, and turned to look in the direction the projectile had come from. He was not surprised to see his favorite blue-haired mage retreating.

"Hey! What was THAT for?!" He didn't really expect a reply, and didn't get one either. Then Yumi, in a shaky voice, told him they ought to get out of there, which Sam had no objections to. "Yeah...that sounds like a good ide- ow!" He had turned towards the girl, and his recently-crowbarred head decided to object to that.

Putting his hand to his head, he smiled slightly at Yumi. "Yep, I completely agree with you. Lets go."

After walking away a bit, Sam glanced behind him, to see that the fight had stopped. "Well, that's over with." The pain in his head had faded somewhat, and he dropped his hand down. "That Shinka...why did she decide to wing ME with that thing? And come to think of it, where the heck did she find a wooden crowbar?" Sighing, he dismissed these concers and turned to Yumi. "We'll that...happened. Are you alright?"

Archived