A Certain Incredible Institute [IC]

Aix

Bringer of Reflections

Leaving his classes Taha was a tad irritated with the vast amount of homework he has to do. Where in the world would he get time to sleep. Nevertheless with that out of the way he was able to get to have fun with his favorite attraction at the festival, The House of Mirrors. He laughed as he practically flew (well literally flew) to the site. Upon arrival he wondered if anyone else was actually there. He thought that there was something ominous about this feeling. Once he stepped inside he saw that there were no actual mirrors in the House of Mirrors. His face sunk, his eye twitched, and  then he had a very bright idea. Well if we can't afford mirrors then why don't we just make some. He said to no one in particular. He ran outside and tried to find something frivolous and superfluous so he could assimilate it. Unfortunate for him there was just more preparations for the school festival. Hmm that is interesting. He naturally called forth and summoned his Hyozanryu and sent it to go fly elsewhere. The diamond dragon knew what to do it was just a matter of how long it would take. 

He went back inside to take notice and see who else was going to participate in working the House of Mirrors. He noticed someone named RIn and recognized her immediately as the girl he attempted to save from the Opening Ceremony incident. He blushed for a second and went back in the only to see the Aegis noticing the same phenomenon. Umm....sir it is nice to see you again. What are you doing here at the House of Mirrors....sans the mirrors.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Why, I have come to help," said Yoshirou, loftily, without turning to face the newcomer. He was deep in thought, looking at the set. A few people volunteered to bring some from home, but that was obviously inadequate, the listed option that the teachers had left was to use aluminium foil and plate it over cardboard walls, but most people had realized that it really wasn't all too effective. Suddenly, he got a second look at the guy beside him. "Oh, you're the guy who sent all those diamond dragons to help us!" He extended a hand to Taha and smiled. "I would like to offer you my thanks. Your aid was much appreciated."

[Yue Itsuki]A Shocking Scene!~  What the hell!? Did you just...

Much to Yue's tastes, she's completely enjoying the scene she's causing for them. "If these two start a conflict here, It'd look like two guys fighting for the heart of a innocent maiden! Ahhh! That might attract some hotties to come and res-" Her thoughts were put to a halt when someone, supposedly some uninvited guest, crashed her small party." "Woah! What is going on here! I hope you're not trying to start something, little lady!" He swooped his arm around her shoulder and yanked her away from the guy she was hiding behind. "You'll have to excuse this one, everybody! She can't help but instigate stuff!" says the party crasher as he dragged Yue away from the red hair. 

"What the heck do you think you're doing? I'm trying to-" her statement was put into a halt yet again as the random dude sneaked a surprise attack(kiss) on her head. "Wh..What the hell!? Did you just.." Yue remained in shock for a few mintues, after recovering,Yue remained blushing for a bit but Yue was more pissed than she is blushing. Yue was supposedly going to hit him but since the attacker seemed to started to head off, she let him go instead. It wouldn't look to good for a new student to act "improper" anyway. "But...Gaaaah! He pisses me off! How can someone do that to me! Whaaaa! I'll make you pay for this!" unable to control her anger, Yue threw a tantrum. But she instantly remembered that the others are still with her so she gathered her composure and went back on her little, innocent girl act. "Aheem, errr...sorry about that, Oniiichan, Oneechan, Tur-kun"  Yue cleared her throat. "Anyway, what I was about to say was...You don't need to go to the clinic anymore, it'll go away when I'm out of range, meaning yes, I'm the one who caused this to you. There's actually a much more effective way than avoiding me but since these two buffoons interrupted, I lost the mood for it. Tur-kun knows though, you should ask him , nee-chan." says Yue, pointing Henry as she mentions his name. "I'll see you all later! I'm Yue and if you excuse me, I'll be on my way~" Yue started skipping towards the cafeteria but stops as she nearly forgot something "Oh, btw." She turns back and looks at Sam, blowing a flying kiss as she winks at the red hair before continuing on towards the cafeteria.

[hr]

[Yue Itsuki]My Heart Skips a Beat ♫~The New Love Interest at the New School!

After her trouble-making plan was foiled because of the old bloats interference, Yue sighed as she just heads onto the cafeteria. Much Similiar to the case earlier, there were quite a number of students looking at her, much like they were mesmerized. But since Yue lost the mood for games, she decided on asking around about the facilities, which was her plan on the first place, anyway. Upon her interrogation, she found out of the events that would occur in school, she actually liked the idea of the school festival especially the talent shows, she doesn't need to hear of the other events after hearing about the talent show. But now with one problem solved. She still needs to be familiarized with the school facilities.

"Hmmm, Geee, is there anyone who looks interesting enough to ask here?" looking around as she puts her right index finger below her lip, Yue caught someone that really caught her interest. "Whaaa..." her eyes sparkled and her heart started throbbing at an extremely fast rate as she sets her eyes on Gin. "Whaaa... he's so cuuute~ " says Yue as she blushes further and her eyes sparkled brighter than earlier. "This is it Yue! This is the time you finally win a boyfriend!" raising both of her fists, Yue was filled with determination, a fiery red aura can be seen coming out of her but it's not that important. "Yosh!, I'm ready! " and with that, Yue started approaching Gin.

Upon approaching Gin and ignoring whoever he was talking to, Yue slipped in a question. "Uhm..uh..se-se..senpai!" she clears her throat. "Uhh..ca..can yo-..you tour me around the school? I-I-I'm pretty new here you see~ Hehe..." she awaits her new love interest's answer.

[hr]

[Cheria Autriche] Lucky Lucky~! A mysterious series of missed calls!

Upon waking up around lunch time, Cheria yawns, streched her arms and took out a canned lemon tea which she has previously bought along the way back to her dorm room, she sits on her bed and checks her phone. "Hmmm? What's this?" much to her surprise, her father had 36 missed calls registered on her phone. "What could he want?" she asks herself as she drinks from her tea.

Outside cafeteria - Yue's Super Special Party Group

The situation outside the cafeteria was becoming weirder and weirder by the second. Sam almost wishes it were just golems again...at least they made some sort of sense. After all, you can't get too complicated with "big smashy thing". And then, just as things were ramping up, it pretty much ended. Some guy with a walking stick yanked the girl off Sam's back. He seemed to know her, as did the boy who'd made the comment about walking marijuana.

The girl didn't really seem to like walking stick man after all, and she threw a tantrum after talking to him. Sam felt the weird protective urge fade somewhat as she did so. "Does this mean it IS her messing with my head?" Moments later, the girl confirmed it herself. Sam glared at her "Well what was that for? Trying to mess with someone's brain is not the best way to introduce yourself!" She then informed him and Yumi that there was a way of avoiding her power, and said marijuana boy knew about it (Tur-kun, apparently). Finally, she gave her name, Yue, and headed into the cafeteria. "See you later!" She said, blowing Sam a kiss.

"'See you later', she says...Let's hope we don't," He muttered to himself. The girl was true to her word though. As she started getting farther away, both his attraction towards her and his headache faded. They were replaced with one feeling of mild annoyance. Turning to the marijuana-commenting guy, he said. "OK, two questions: What just happened, and how can I make it not happen again?"

Thankfully, Rangi is the type of person who will not dwell on any one thing for very long, unless it's a very serious matter; a flashback of all things does not belong in that category. So, he managed to calm his breathing, keep his legs still... now he was making great progress towards his meal. He could nearly taste the smell of it floating through the air. At this point, it didn't matter WHAT it was. He was hungry, and he needed to eat.

"Yeagh!"

...Until a tap on the shoulder caused him to nearly jump out of his skin. Quickly turning around to catch the perpetrator, he saw nothing more than a standing shadow. Sure, this was odd enough, but he had seen weirder things recently, so to his own surprise he found himself not reacting much at all. Still, it seemed awfully familiar... Watching its movements, he saw it point over to a table a little bit away. There sat a small group of people, including...

"...Oh."

In hindsight, it should've been obvious whose fault it was, as this type of magic could ONLY belong to Gin. He sighed, knowing that ignoring this invitation, in all likelihood, could only make matters worse. Taking a few deep breaths, and putting on the most natural smile he could, he began to walk over. The closer he got, though, the more positive his thoughts became.

Those people at the table... they look nice, I suppose. Maybe I can get to know some people who aren't Gin!

Of course, he felt a twang of guilt upon thinking that. Deep down, he knew he wanted to give Gin a chance. However, his surface grudge wouldn't fade away so easily, much to his dismay. He sat down on a free seat at the table, turning to the other people.

"Hello! My name is Rangi! Nice to meet you!"

Rin was finishing up her lunch at the table she was sitting alone at when she suddenly found some unusual thoughts going through her head. 'Adore me, praise me, protect me, obey me.' Looking up from her bench, she saw a blonde girl she recognised, and the source of the thoughts. Focussing her mind on techniques she had learnt in middle school for the same purpose as they would be now, she focussed on detaching her mind from the stray thoughts she was receiving. Sighing, not sure if the girl, Yui her name was if she remembered right, would recognise her or not, Rin got up and moved out of the room, trying to put some distance between her and that annoyance of a girl. She remembered her from the academy she went to for middle school, the little pampered princess who could control anyone she wanted. Rin knew the girl had given some of those she knew a way to block out the ability, but Rin was unfortunately not one of them, and had instead focussed on finding ways to block her conscious mind from such stray thoughts, usually ones that came with such emotions as the girl usually projected. It wouldn't work against a focussed attempt to control her, but it would block the constant passive effects at least.

Wandering through the halls, Rin found her way to the location of the House of Mirrors she had signed up for, just in time to see the Aegis thanking the diamond dragon user who had saved her for his help against the golems and that earthen monstrosity that came afterwards. Looking on, she smiled as Himura-sama offered his hand to the other guy, who she had found was named Taha Muhammed from the list of those who signed up for the House of Mirrors. After that was done, she walked forward, to introduce herself to them and thank Taha for saving her. "Hello Himura-sama, Muhammed-sama. I'm Satou Rin, I signed up to help out this event. Also, Muhammed-sama, Thank-you for saving me during the fight yesterday."

"Time to find the party killer. oh wait... I still have something to take care of."

After all of the events that just happened, Henry's excitement and extreme curiosity, fell to the bottom. Much to his surprise that a man suddenly ambushes Yue with a kiss on the head and leaves her paralyzed like a stone for a couple of minutes, even throwing a tantrum after being attacked surprisingly by the mysterious figure. Although Henry wanted to confront the party crasher and have fun with Sam and Shiraga, he couldn't because the mysterious figure left very early, which leads to Henry's instant boredom. Even if the red haired boy was still there, confused, Henry already predicted that this would be a chance for his old friend to escape, which she did, leaving him with cleaning up all the mess that the girl left.

"It'll take hours of explaining what just happened to you, but since I have nothing else to do, I guess I'll just give both of you the solution to your problems." As Henry finished his sentence, he gets two injections inside his coat and instantly stabs them with the injections that pierces their chests and punctures their hearts at the same time. by the time the injection's needle sticks to their heart, Henry squeezes it which released the drug inside the injection to come out and go inside their hearts. He then gets the two injections out of their bodies and proceeds to put them back in his coat. "There, all done." After Henry was done talking, he noticed Sam and Yumi went unconscious and proceeds to collapse on the ground. "I almost forgot the side effect where they instantly blackout for 10 minutes after the drug starts to take effect." Sighs, "Silly me, but I can't just leave them here, can't I? " After realizing the terrible mistake that he just did, Henry removed his left glove which starts to activate 1/4 of his power and with a snap pf his fingers on his left hand, a ball made of air starts to form with the three of them inside it, making them float above the ground. Henry then manipulates the ball to go to the boys dormitory and proceeds to go to the location of Henry's room. By the time they reached his room, Henry stops the wind, puts his glove back to his hand and starts to gently place Yumi on his bed and Sam at the other bed. "This wasn't the kind of cutting classes that I had in mind, but I guess this is fine too." Henry proceeds to pick up gadgets, machines and a couple of tools inside his box and begins to repair his things due to the fight that he had before he came to school.

Every Badass needs a Loli...

“Fullmetal-kun, Mr. Arcane body, this is my roommate.~” Gin nodded towards the boy approaching the table. “I’m pretty sure he thinks I’m the devil...” As the group continued to socialize like semi-normal teenagers, Gin’s shadow stood silently in the lunch line, much to the confusion of a few students. “I signed us up for everything, but the House of mirrors~” Glancing at Rangi, Gin smiled. “But, if he’s up for it, I wouldn't mind joining that too.”

Gin had been enjoying the time spent with his new friends, when he felt a familiar tingling sensation… Someone had stepped on a piece of his shadow. “ Uhh..ca..can yo-..you tour me around the school? I-I-I'm pretty new here you see~ Hehe..." As if on Que, an esper girl appeared before the table, apparently wanting Gin to show her around the building. “Eh?” Gin blushed slightly, as he took in the girls features. Her blonde hair, and petite form were somehow an attractive combination, and her expensive clothing made it apparent that she was wealthy…  That and her manner of speech, made this girl the polar opposite of the females that Gin usually attracts.

“Well hello there…” Gin’s seemingly permanent happy go lucky tone, replaced itself with a slightly more masculine one. "I guess, that wouldn't be a problem… but why don’t you have lunch with us first?"  As the shadow mage shifted to make room for the girl, he began to notice that the vast majority of the male students were now glaring at his table… That’s odd; I wonder… are they trying to start a brawl? A sparkle formed in the corner of Gin’s eye, as he spiked his mana to the point that any mage weaker than Chronix, or himself  would be terrified. 

Oddly enough, only a few of the students reacted to the display, meaning that they were mostly espers.  The shadow mage narrowed his eyes, as he mumbled to Chronix, who he was positive would also sense the disturbance. “Looks like we've suddenly become rather popular.`” 

[Outside Cafeteria : For SCIENCE]

"Don't do that!"  Yumi instantly recognized that she was just stabbed with a needle.  "Injecting foreign material into my bloodstream can cause problems if I don't turn itsh off firstsh!"  Almost immediately, Yumi's voice began to slur and she found herself getting nauseous.  Turning off her power on Sam so that he wouldn't feel like she does, Yumi retracted the tether back into the Universal Adapter to prevent further damage.  "I hopesh... you knowsh... whatsh... yoush doing..." Yumi said, trying to stay upright before finally shutting off Peak Performance... at which point she promptly fell unconscious as the drug finally could begin its work unimpeded.

[hr]

[??? : Awoken in a strange land ... or room]

Yumi opened her eyes and found herself in... a room of some sort.  She looked around a bit, but was still groggy.  She could make out Sam on another bed, and the 'marijuana man' tinkering with something or another.  Reactivating Peak Performance on herself, she jumped out of the bed and straightened out her uniform.  "So..." Yumi said to the young man, figuratively burning a hole through him with her unwavering stare.  "Would you mind telling me what exactly you did to us?" she asked, trying her hardest to keep her anger contained.

Bringer of Reflections (cont.)

So much attention was suddenly turned on to Taha. First it was the great Yoshirou himself and then it was the person he was smitten with all in the event he wanted to participate in. This was the making of a really good day. Despite all of the homework he has to do. "Um thank you, both of you." He said as he shook the legendary Aegis' hand. I think both of you saved more lives than I did during that fiasco. I was glad to pay more of a supporting role. I hope you two are okay though I saw you all incurred some injuries during your bout. He staunchly looked down in shame as he felt he could have prevented Rin's fall from the golem attacks. It was a moment of weakness that he surely regrets. 

Well although there aren't any mirrors here, most likely due to the lack of proper budgeting, I am pretty sure I have a solution. His pupils gave a quick shine so that people would know that he had some form of contacts on. Soon a metallic cloud would over shadow the house of mirrors and Taha smiled. Oh would you look at that, my solution. Soon the empty hall of Mirrors was filled with a seemingly never ending swarm of nanobots. This would have been a very familiar sight for Rin seeing as this was the same way in which Taha saved her life. The nanobots began stacking themselves in various rectangular formations and with that the room was filled with mirrors. Yoshiru and Rin would soon be staring at their seemingly infinite reflections. Taha was proud of his work as he was able to show off. So seeing as there is no set formation and floor plan we can still decide if we want it to be a funhouse maze of sorts or we can do a legit maze of mirrors where people have a hard time actually navigating this place. What do you two think?

Outside cafeteria - DRUGS!!!!!

"Give us the solution? And what may that be?" Apparently, it was an injection given forcibly at high velocity. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, what are you do...iiiiing..." Whatever was in the needle made Sam feel very, very tired. He wobbled, and his grip loosened on Yumi's cord. As it fell from his hand and was retracted into her uniform, he fell also. Vaguely, he could hear Yumi still talking, and then he knew no more.

---------------------------

Wabam! Timeskip!"

Sam blinked groggily "What just happened...?" He looked around slowly. "Is this...am I back in my dorm room? Then, suddenly, he startled as Yumi jumped out of the room's other bed and angrily asked the other occupant of the dorm what he had done. Sitting up, Sam saw that it was marijuana man, messing with some technical thing. "Yumi? What...what are you doing in the boy's dorms? Or wait...am I in the girl's? What did you do, Tur-kun or whatever your name is?" He rubbed his head, and stood up. How did Yumi have so much energy? She'd gotten the same treatment he had. He joined the girl in staring at the other boy. Angrily.

Rangi couldn't help but smirk from the "devil" comment Gin had thrown out there. Please...

Oddly enough, the more he thought about it...

Evil black shadows... a knack for causing chaos wherever he goes...

By this point, "Rēwera Gin" wouldn't be so much of a stretch. Perhaps he was over thinking things a little bit, but...

"House of Mirrors? Sounds fun! I'd like to sign up."

Upon answering, a blond girl approached Gin, with a request to show her around the school. As expected, Gin seemed to change the tone of his voice slightly, and...

...The glares of nearly every other male seemed to bore several holes into him, even if he was just a bystander. And on top of that, with Gin's display of mana...

"W-well, Rēwera, I still haven't eaten yet, so I'm going to go wait in line!"

A timely escape, as he did not want to be involved in any more of Gin's troublesome situations.

...I wonder if Rēwera will stick...

Cafeteria: The Two Observers

Tokiko and Sena just sat at the sidelines, watching the events unfold. Neither of them had the drive to join in on the conversation, despite how much Sena is interested in the blond girl. Moments later, Tokiko saw something was off when a man wearing a cane suddenly barged into the convo who kissed the blonde girl in the forehead, which ticks Sena off slightly. Although Sena wasn't so sure of who he was, Tokiko had at least heard of him before.

"Goddamn... It's that caned bastard... He has a face that makes people really want to sock it." Tokiko thought to herself. 

"Uuu-n~ He got to be that close with her! I'm so jealous!" On the other hand, Sena's expression made it quite clear that she is displeased with the turn of events. 

"Hey, Sena, mind if I ask something?" Tokiko asked Sena.

"Hm? Sure. What is it?" She replied

"What's with you and that blondie? I mean, sure, she's got nice clothes, but she isn't *that* special. Could it be.... You're a lesbian?" Tokiko said, holding down her laughter.

"S-s-shut up!" Sena shouted, slamming the table with her fists as she does so. "Humph, Tokiko-san, that's just not funny anymore!" Her face now visibly blushing, Sena stood up and left the cafeteria, leaving Tokiko who was still laughing from Sena's reaction. 

"Hahahaha~ Huh? Sena? She left, didn't she? Oh well, I suppose I'll say sorry later." Feeling that she's spent enough time at the cafeteria, Tokiko stood up to leave, only to find that almost all of the male students in the area are looking towards one table in particular. A table with a red-haired boy and the blondie Sena was attracted to earlier. 

"That table, eh? Why the hell is everybody looking at it?" 

[hr]

Tokiko: Another Girl Joins The Party.

Because it was unusual, even by her standards, for the entirety of the males in a cafeteria to look at one table in particular, Tokiko felt something was off. She walked over to Gin's table to ask for an explanation. "Hey, redhead," She asked. "What the hell is going on here?"

[hr]

Sena: After Leaving

After walking in a pace she never done before for quite some time, Sena finally sat down at a bench near the boy's dorm. "Tokiko, you idiot! Stupidstupidstupidstupid!" She threw a small tantrum, but still in a low and almost inaudible voice unless someone is sitting at the bench beside her. After finally calming down, she saw a man in a trench coat with the floating bodies of the pair she was observing earlier. "...Huh? W-what's with that man...?" She felt something must be done, but she couldn't bring herself to barge in on someone else's business.

[hr]

Mihoshi: Peak Performance? It's healing magic, essentially.

Mihoshi shakes Yumi's hand, still with a feeling of uncertainty in the back of her head. That feeling was soon dashed when her palm touched Yumi's, as she felt a sudden surge of energy flow around her body, instantly relieving her from the fatigue she felt earlier.

"Whoa..." She said in awe. "Is this your skill? Healing magic? Pretty nifty, I must admit." She started asking.

Well don't wanna barge in someone else's businees

After asking herself what has happened to the group some guy with a stick suddenly barged in their conversation and kissed the blond haired girl on the forehead which seemed to piss her off as the guy with the stick walks away. After that blondie also left, the the black haire boy suddenly injected some medicine which left the other two passing out. Maybe that guy thought he can't just leave so he used his powers to bring them with him to the boys dorm. "Well don't wanna barge in someone else's business." Mizuki said to herself. After everything that happened she went to tour the girl's dorm, and one room got her interest because it only has one name which means she has the room for herself. "Is that even allowed?" she asked herself. She was planning on taking a peek of the room but stopped to think if she should continue it or not.

[Yue Itsuki] Omg omg omg! He asked me on a date! Well not really, but who cares!? / Enter the Love Rival!

Since Yue was too focused on how Gin would react,she caught sight of her new love interest's slight blushing as he laid eyes on her, Yue,in response,blushed even further. "Oh mah gaaah!, Senpai actually blushed for a bit! HE BLUSHED!" as said thoughts rushed through her head, she looked away for a bit to avoid her senpai to notice her reddish face.

“Well hello there…I guess, that wouldn't be a problem… but why don’t you have lunch with us first?” her senior replied, moving a bit so there'd be some space for Yue to sit on. "Arigatou, senpai." replied the classy-looking girl in a cute voice.  "I get to eat lunch with him on our first meeting! This is too much I can't, I just caaaaaaan't!!" as she sitted next to her senpai, she seemed to notice that there were a lot of espers, particularly males, looking at their way, not long after there were some students who suddenly acted like they were surprised by something, ignoring this however, Yue slipped in an introduction.

"Oh, I should introduce myself! I am Yue Itsuki! Pleased to meet all of you!" she says in a small voice. "What are your names, senpai?" she follows up, tilting her head slightly. 

My Senpai-sama can't possibly fall for someone like her!

With her question still unanswered, a female student approached their table and asked her senpai, for a minute, Yue thought the student was a guy but looking at her closely, she could say she's still...female. "What can this tomfool want from my Senpai?! Geez, she's stealing my precious time with him!"  she says in her thoughts as she carefully inspects Tokiko from head to toe. 

[Cheria Autriche] Eh? Who might you be?

After sending a text asking about what those missed calls were for, Cheria decided that she'd go outside and get something to eat, much to her suprise, by the time she opened her door there was a girl standing right outside. Cheria literally jumped in surprise but afterwards she interrogated her. "Ehhh!? Who might you be? What're you doing here?" Cheria asked, in a pissed tone.

"That... shouldn't happen." Says Henry who was rushing with curiosity at Yumi who instantly woke up with a black mood as she interrogates the guy repairing gadgets. "now that's what usually happens." Talking in his mind, Tur-kun observes mr. red hair waking up as if he had just finished hibernating from a cave. Sam also joins in on the interrogation with a confused but irritated expression on his face, which was the usual reaction to Henry whenever he saves a person and brings them to a place they don't know where. Already used to this scenery, Henry finally clears all the misunderstandings that they've been having ever since Yumi started having a headache.

"Okay, let's get started shall we?"

looks at them

"What i just injected inside your bodies was a drug that stops the two of you from having all those confusing urges and headaches from my friend, Yue and I'm pretty sure by now, you're wondering why all those things just happened to you.

Henry inhales the fresh air.

"Simply put, it's because of the unusual EM waves that she unconsciously releases. For espers that are at the same level as her or even higher, people who already have the drug inside them such as me and also, magicians. Those waves mean nothing."

"But for espers such as you who aren't her equal in terms of levels, what happened to you earlier will continue on happening whenever you're near her. Which is also the reason why she came to this institute in the first place as far as I know."

Henry finally explains a bit of history between her and him. 

"You see, back when we were still young, Yue used to attract so much attention inside her old school, due to her passive ability which you just experienced. there came a time when she had too many fanatics that she was treated like a hidden treasure which everybody inside the school obviously wanted. She had to resort to attendinng a training center that's specifically focused on hand to hand combat to protect herself, and that's how we probably met."

Tur-kun ends his long explanation and starts a new topic.

"Well, now I'm done clarifying things, repay me by giving me a demonstration of your abilities. Oh and one more thing... My name is Turner, but you can just call me Lake."

Henry picks out two calling cards from his box and gives it to Sam and Yumi.

"Here, I'll give this to both of you so you can call me whenever you have any problems that you can't find a solution on. Take it as a simple gift rather than individually paying 50,000 yen for the doses that I just gave you." Henry then returns to their previous topic with an impatient child's tone. "Also, your abilities. I want to see them so bad!!!"

Danger arises in the Cafeteria

Chronix grew really annoyed at the events that were beginning to unfold within the cafeteria. All he wanted to do was to eat and read up on his research notes. He felt Gin spike his mana to a certain point that where Chronix grew really concerned, but was too busy reading his book to realize what events in front of him were occurring, and didn't know there was a girl there. Dani was busy looking around at the other males, and saw that they all had angry looks on their faces, and was sorta confused why. He looked over, and saw a blonde girl over at their table.

"Gin, you're causing a scene that doesn't need to happen.. Hmm?"

"Whoa, I didn't notice her before."

When the girl introduced herself, as Yue Itsuki, Dani felt just as obligated to introduce himself, and he would probably introduce Chronix for him, since he would more than likely not introduce himself.

"Well, Yue, I'm Dani. Dani Septim. And this gloomy, unsettling, knowledge-absorbing man right next to me, is Chronix. Chronix uh...."

"Aliaster."

"Yeah, Chronix Aliaster. It's a pleasure to meet you Yue."

While introducing themselves, another girl approached their table, asking for Gin. Dani was growing a bit uneasy, as there were still angry looks surrounding them from all corners of the lunch room.

"Whoa. There are so many people glaring at us. Is there something wrong we're doing? Hmm? Chronix?"

Chronix closed his book and slid it back into his satchel, and stood up, grabbing his empty tray, getting ready to leave.

"I've had enough of these trivial occurrences. I'm leaving before things get out of hand."

House of Mirrors

"I'm pretty sure your dragon constructs were very useful for the fight actually, besides, my success was a fluke, and I doubt I would have survived it if not for your help. I'd overused my power and couldn't phase any longer at that point, without your nanobots I wouldn't have had a way back out, so thank you for that." Rin watched in interest as Taha then called up a swarm of nanobots to make a whole room of mirrors, in a familiar pattern, the swarms of nanobots very similar to how they had appeared when they had ripped through the golem. Hearing his question, Rin thought the merits of both styles through before giving her answer. "Both ways have merit, but for the purposes of this festival, I think the funhouse style would be better. If we make it a funhouse style, it's more likely to attract those coming in to have a good time as they wander around the room, rather than trying to make them test out their wits and skill in a full on mirror maze."

-- GM POST --

"Interesting ability, so that was how you created the dragons, huh," commented Yoshirou. "C'mon, I think we should definitely make one that they want to get lost in, it's more fun." The grin that then appeared on his face was somewhat evil and mischievous, something one would not expect of a person of such noble repute. "Oh, well, it would get more people to come, difficulty is like a challenge and when it's for something fun like this, they'll definitely take us up on it."

It was then which Isamu jogged over. "Yoshirou-kun, you forgot your lunch," said the electromaster, carrying the tray.

"Ah, thank you," said Yoshirou courteously, taking it from his friend, before turning back to Taha. "On another thought, could you make the maze move so it could be different each time... or better, make it move while people are in it?" He sat down at a nearby chair and began to eat.

"If all students involved in the festival events please head-over to their respective event location. You have all received a text message as to where it is. Those of you who do not own a mobile device, please head outside of the cafeteria to the touch-screen displays to view a map of the school and where your event is."

"Oh, and that reminds me, I have to go have a look at the other events that I have signed up for," said Yoshirou. "Catch you all later. For the festival day, I'll be one of the guys who wave people over and get people to come, since you've got the house itself all handled. Nice meeting you guys, what were your names, again?"

Nodding upon hearing them, he then headed over inside the school to the classroom where the cafe was going to be held.

Bringer of Reflections Part III

Taha blushed as he was getting notoriety for his Hyozanryu both from the Student Council president and a pretty girl. Today was great! He bowed as The Aegis left them to their own devices and Taha looked back at Rin and smiled. Well let's do both. From what I can tell this building has 8,000 sq.ft. available for the actually attraction itself. It wouldn't be hard at all for me to divide the room into a challenging combative maze and a funhouse maze. We can set up two entrances for both. Come lets take a tour. Taha lead Rin down the path to see his handy work. Their she would see countless reflections of herself looking at various different angles. Taha on the other hand seemed to not have any problem navigating his own creation. 

I'm glad you said my nanobots were useful. As a level 2 Esper I don't commonly enter combat scenarios. It was really fortuitous that we faced an enemy whose magic relied on simple earth based constructs. You said your power was phasing correct. That sounds supremely awesome. You must be a level 4 Esper, no? 

[Yumi | Mihoshi's dorm room : A Link to the Past...]

"Magic?" Yumi asked, taken aback. "Nonono... I can't do anything that amazing." Yumi withdrew her hand, ending the effect of Peak Performance on Mihoshi. "I'm just an esper, like most everyone else before you magicians came here. Anyway, the ability is called Peak Performance... which does... well, you felt it yourself. Technically it works on anything I can touch, though it only has a noticeable effect on living creatures... and machines."

After she said that, Yumi began shuffling through her bag, quickly bringing out the now familiar pair of metallic boots. "These are what I was wearing when I... yeah." Yumi hesited and glanced away from Mihoshi, but after a short moment resumed speaking. "They let me hover over the ground and significantly increase my speed. And the only reason this device could be made this small is because of Peak Performance." Yumi turned and placed the boots in the closet before turning to face Mihoshi once more.

"And because of my ability, I'm always fully awake and never fatigued! ...Though I do need to sleep so that I don't overwork my brain and lose my mind." Yumi sighed as she prepared to go to bed, moving all of the tossed boxes to one corner of her side of the room.

"Guess I'll talk to you tomorrow?" Yumi asked expectantly.

[hr]

[Henry's dorm room : ...And Back to the Future.]

"It seems I've been showing off my ability alot recently," Yumi said, shrugging. Focusing on the adapter on her back, this time she ejected both tethers from it, handing one to each of the boys and channeling her power through both. "Peak Performance - Keeps your mind and body in top shape," she said like a saleswoman. "Other things, too, but this is probably why I reacted the way I did today."

Yumi had no problems showing Henry her ability. The basis, anyway. She figured that he would be satisfied with that. No need to go and talk about the gadgets she owned or her plans to build her own gadget. She did wonder how Sam would show off his ability... if he was even willing to in this situation.

Henry's Room - Because only losers stick to 1 time line

Despite the fact that he'd already experienced Yumi's ability, Sam was interested in her explanation, and getting it's effect without Yue's interference. He raised an eyebrow. "Cool, you have built-in steroids. You'd be totally. ready to go play baseball in America." After standing for a second to enjoy the effect of Peak Performance, Sam released the cord, assuming it would retract back to wherever Yumi kept them.

He looked over at the girl. "Well, you said you wanted to see my ability, too. I suppose if both of you want it, I can show it off..." Looking down, he confirmed that the floor of the dorm room was wooden. Turning his gaze to Henry, he said "My ability is called Element Bond. It's a bit difficult to explain, so I'll just show you."

Sam crouched down, and placed his palm on the floor. He activated his ability, and within 2 seconds his entire body was made of wood. He straightened up. "I can do that. It's not concrete like I told you earlier, Yumi, but that's not available right now." Crossing his arms, he focused his gaze on Henry. "Alright, Lake, or whoever you are. It was nice of you to make us immune to Yue, sure, but you could have mentioned the side effects...Look, we showed you our abilities. I think you can at least show us yours, too."

Most guy's just give you their number...

“I think those guys wana play with us~”

"Whoa. There are so many people glaring at us. Is there something wrong we're doing? Hmm? Chronix?"

Gin pouted, as Chronix walked off towards the exit. “I’m guessing it’s all cute girls we seemed to be attracting today, Fullmetal-kun” As he spoke Gin motioned towards Yue, and dark haired esper that had also appeared at the table.

This one seemed to be substantially more “developed” then Yue, and he found her scars fascinating... As a veteran brawler himself , Gin could already tell that most of them were from battle, which only served to excite him more.

As the shadow mage continued to blatantly check out the new arrival, his eyes widened in realization, she had asked him a question hadn’t she? Returning to his usual state of mind, Gin smiled as he hopped out of his seat.

“I’m not exactly sure myself… But it looks like something interesting about to happen~” smiling warmly at Tokiko, Gin called Dani over his shoulder. “Fullmetal-kun, I’m probably gona need you to watch my bac-“ 

"If all students involved in the festival events please head-over to their respective event location. You have all received a text message as to where it is. Those of you who do not own a mobile device, please head outside of the cafeteria to the touch-screen displays to view a map of the school and where your event is."

And just like that, it was over, all the students in the cafeteria began walking out, and Gin’s hopes for a brawl were shattered. Letting loose a small sigh, Gin hastily made his way towards Dani, draping his arm around the other boy’s shoulder, as the two began walking. “Let’s go find Rangi-san, and Mr. Arcane body...” Once him, and Dani were almost out the door, Gin suddenly remembered that he hadn't even properly introduced himself, too the two girls. Weaving his shadow through those of the crowd's, he connected it both of girl's shadows, before manifesting it in the form of a note for each of them. 

We're going on ahead, you should join the haunted house if you wana hang out with us some more~

-Gin Kagamaru 

"You can call me Rin, both of you. The idea sounds good anyway, both would work well." Rin then smiled as she was pulled along by Taha, managing to get caught up in his excitement of the situation. "Your nanobots seem more useful than my skill in situations like that. My own skill is only useful for avoiding attacks and bypassing barriers in combat situations. Phasing is my power yes, but it's hardly as awesome as it seems. It does come in handy if I forget the key to my dorm room or apartment, and with the ability it's nearly impossible to keep me locked in or out of anywhere. For example, even if I got lost in here, I would be able to just walk through the mirrors till I found a wall and phase straight through the wall to get out." Rin frowned then at his inquiry about her level. "I'm not level 4 no, my power isn't quite on that level yet. I'm actually level 3 according to the last test. I need to increase the duration I can keep my power going before I can reach level 4, and the overall density and size of anything I decide to bring with me when I phase. Compared to that, control over nanobots seems much more useful."

A happy ending where the bystander finally returns the confused abductees back to their own worlds.

"Wooooooow!!!" Amazed by what both of their abilities can do, Henry applauded them with delight. It was unusual for him to see an Esper that can maximize the potentials of practically anything and an esper that can absorb materials and be the material itself. " Oh yeah I almost forgot, here I'll give this to you." He gives Sam and Yumi calling cards. "Call me when you have problems." After Henry gives them the cards, Sam told Tur-kun to demonstrate his ability, which he was about to do but got interrupted due to his phone vibrating inside his left pocket. "I'll just get this."  Henry said as he took out his phone and read the message saying, "all students involved in the festival events please head-over to their respective event location." This gave Henry the perfect opportunity to show his own power. Tur-kun opens the door to the room's terrace. "Will you please stand near me." Henry removes his left glove activating 1/4 of his ability after the two stood near him. "I was actually surprised that the two of you didn't even ask me how you even got here, well you'll see." With a snap of his fingers, Tur-kun created a ball made from air that surrounds the three of them which made them float above ground and launches of in mid air making them fly. "my ability is to simply manipulate air, though I don't use it that much, I guess this is a special occasion?" After his short explanation, they reached the place where Henry, Sam and Yumi first met. "Here you go." As said by the man who controls the ball where the three were. As they reached ground level, Henry gently dispels the ball which made them reach the ground with a soft landing and wears back his glove. "I guess this is where we part ways. Also, you should quickly sign up in one of the events that's gonna be held here." Henry says his goodbyes and walks away to go to the cafe which was what he signed up for in the first place.

Archived