A Certain Incredible Institute [IC]

Aix

"Who the hell are you?" Babylon was surprised when a girl suddenly teleported into his room. Clearly this was not the Railgun. But he wasn't that slow. He figured the girl must be her shadow or messenger or bodyguard or something along those lines. Like a minion. "Onee-sama? You must be wondering what I want with Railgun. Well, that's my business. But while you're here, teleporter, could you be a dear and get my book over there?" He pointed to the big book leaning against the wall. "I assume you can teleport other objects so you don't have to try and lift it. Oh, and get me the Railgun when you're done. Thank you." He seemed eerily polite to her, minus the first inquiry he made upon her entrance. He didn't need to vent his words on a seemingly innocent girl. He was not her victim, after all.

[hr]

Suddenly laughter started spilling out from the corner of the room where practically everyone from the golem had gathered to tend to the two wounded people in the hospital beds. Shiraga was playing his PS Vita while giving the patients his "support" when he happen to be distracted by the commotion Gin was making. Knowing Yoshirou's obsessive need for properness, he knew exactly how to set him off, and he loved doing it.

"Awww, looks like I have to find someone else to cook at my next barbecue! I was gonna ask blondie but apparently his cooking will damn near kill ya! Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk. Shame on you, blondie!" And he just continued laughing as he went back to his game.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-- GM POST --

[hr]Gin, Will & Rangi's room

"I have some matters I have to attend to, allow me to take my leave," said Yoshirou hastily, before crossing his arms and heading out the door.

Isamu smiled at that. "Well, poor Yoshi-kun. You guys better expect more mischief out of him. He's not used to people being able to stand up to him like that. Anyway, see you guys later. I heard from the doctor that you guys just need to stay the night and you'll be discharged tomorrow." With that, the underling hurried after his boss.

[hr]Babylon's Room

Kuroko was speechless. This boy... "Are you ordering me around? You dare order Onee-sama around as well? Don't you know who she is, she is Misaka Mikoto, the Ace of Tokiwadai and the third strongest Esper in Academy City!" cried Kuroko. "C'mon, Onee-sama! You can't associate with people like this."

"Ah, wait, hold on!" said Mikoto as she was being pushed out of the room.

Sighing, Kuroko pulled out her cellphone and showed it to Mikoto. "Onee-sama, there's a Gekota event in the underground mall."

"What? How did I not hear about this?" exclaimed Mikoto.

"Eh... well..." murmured the Teleporter. I was hiding it from her, I'm honestly sick of these events... she thought. It's quality time with Onee-sama, but...

"C'mon, we're going, Kuroko!" said Mikoto, this time pulling Kuroko along.

[hr]The next day, Stravvgoll Boy's Dorms.

"Seems like it was pretty crazy yesterday," said Isamu. "Everyone's talking about it on the web and it's on all the news channels." He flipped through the various text boards and chatrooms on his laptop as well as switching through news websites and blogs.

"And they know that I took it down, right?" asked Yoshirou, stretching. It was still early in the morning, but Yoshirou intended to get to the school early today.

"Yes, of course, of course," said Isamu. "And those who didn't, now do." Being Yoshirou's most trusted ally, he was also responsible for spreading rumors on the web to heighten Yoshirou's status and promote his worship. "The almighty Aegis crushed the monster in a single blow, smashing it to a thousand pieces. The rumors got crazier overnight."

"Good, very good. Alright, I'm heading out now," said Yoshirou pulling on his school jacket and opening the door.

"Let's go."

[hr]Back into the Stadium

A notice was given to all students, as well as being posted on the large electronic bulletin board that students were to gather at the stadium again in the morning rather than go off finding their homeroom classes. Due to the assembly being abruptly interrupted yesterday and the students being sent home after the golem invasion, there were still a few important announcements to make. No news reporters or parents were present this time as the announcements were only for the students.

"Just a few announcements to make," said Yoshirou, taking the microphone and stepping to the podium. "First of all, for anyone interested in the administration of this school, Student Council applications are in the Main Office and just fill it out put it into this box for us to review. Student Council currently has 11 seats available." He held up a form and a black wooden box, labelled in gold "Student Council Applications", for everyone to see. "The position of Vice President is open." Isamu turned down his request to be Vice-President so Yoshirou could only hope to get someone easy to manipulate. It annoyed him that the decisions didn't all come from him on these matters, his opinion only counted for 30% or so of the decision. "Clubs are allowed and encouraged at this school, applications are also available in the office. All clubs must receive approval first from Student Council.

"Now onto the main announcement. In one week's time, Stravvgoll Institute will be hosting a school festival to celebrate the school's opening and the union between Science and Magic. This is a challenge to all you people out there to put together a magnificent school festival in one week's time. All students in middle school or high school must participate in helping with at least one event. To avoid wasting time, 30 event topics have already been made for you, all students are to sign-up for their chosen event through the school website or by choosing one through the touch-screens outside the cafeteria. Anyone who hasn't signed up by the end of the day will be tracked down. Is that clear?" Making sure more or less everyone had more or less heard him, Yoshirou dismissed them. "Very well, you may all go to class now."

A not so lonely hospital room

Will offered very little in the way of a farewell to the Aegis as he made his way out of their room, busy as he was wolfing down the best food he was likely to have while staying in this Hospital.  Of course he'd expected that he'd be needing to stay the night if only to be observed by the doctors to make certain that his condition was stable enough to allow for him to leave and finally go to the room which he had made sure to move in to before going to the assembly.  He'd made sure to take the bed on the side of the room closest to the window after all.  Not much for him to do other than wait for the day to pass and, when night came, fall asleep.  He had no real intention of speaking to either of his room mates right now.

Once More in the Stadium

The Chaos and Order mage had since been released from the Hospital, and it seemed that someone had been sent to get a uniform from his dorm.  Despite the bandages covering his body, they weren't exactly up to dress code.  The doctors had made sure to caution him not to strain himself too much for the next week or so while the healing process was in its most vulnerable stage and he'd been instructed to see the on-campus physician every day to have his bandages changed.  This really was going to be quite the annoyance for him.  At the moment, though, he was seated more or less where he had been the previous day before his attempt at starting a duel.  His eyes did light up, however, at the announcement that the position of Vice President was open.  That could be a good way for him to help with giving magi a good reputation.  It would even be worth being a minute or so late to his first class that day, assuming it would take him particularly long to handle things like that.  He doubted it would, but it would be worth being late for role call if he did happen to.

As soon as they were all dismissed, he immediately got up from his seat and began making his way in the direction of the Main Office.  His intention: cement his candidacy for Student Council Vice President as quickly as possible and then get to class.  If he could fill the application form out quickly enough, he could even get to class without being late.

A certain unexpected visitor
[hr]
"Ah yes," Tsubaki noted, "don't we have a certain friend who looks like the Railgun?"
"Why... yes," Tsubasa pointed out. "Bu- but why isn't she-"

Just then, the door opened, and from it came a girl with glowing green goggles and medium hazel hair. Her eyes were as soulless as an empty shell.

""Get well soon," MISAKA wishes you well while bowing..."

"Oh Misaka how we've been- OW!" the twins stood up in unison before sitting down.

""It is reccomended that you take rest. Vigorous activity hinders recovery," MISAKA warns."

Tsubasa then looked into MISAKA's eyes and attempted to hit on her. "Can you come closer please?"

""No, you filthy deviant," MISAKA rejects, aware of what you are capable of," the girl said while covering her rather minute chest.

[hr]

Dani and Tsubasa's Room, the next day

"MISAKA would make a great waife," Tsubasa muttered while blushing, "or I could be her wife and she could be my husband. Oooh, I almost want to land in hospital again, so glad she remembers me..."

Then, Tsubasa realised something.

"Wa- wait, this is the boy's dorm. I look and dress like a girl. I'm obviously a girl- Oh no... Where's my sister?"

We're not all born lucky. Well...I was...hohohoho!

"Huh...Ehhh? What?" Cheria was surprised by as the woman suddenly butts in their conversation, talking about some kind of debt. She notices the broken crucifix the woman woman is carrying. "Hmmm? A magic instrument..I see..." having an idea of what seems to be the problem. She comes up with a solution. "Hey, I may not have an idea of what the problem between the two of you is. But it looks like you need repairs for your magic instrument." she says while taking out her wallet and getting out money.

"Maybe this would be enough?" she asks as she hands a large amount of money to the stranger. "If you need more, tell me. You look like you attend the same school as we do. We're not all born lucky... Well I was so.. hohoho!" she then looks at Yumi. "I guess we should talk some other time. I still have to scold you for bumping me at the hallway earlier today." she giggles as she walks outside the hospital.  

Back at the Institute.

William had chosen to sit as close to the exit as he could, he still technically was not a student and wanted to hurry to finalize his enrollment once it was over. Once dismissed William rushed as quickly as he could to the school's office and spoke with the principle's assistant, who kindly asked him to take a seat and wait until he was told to go in to the principle's office. William sat and listened to the students who decided to apply for a spot on the student counsel fill out their forms and chat to each other, however he took particular interest when he saw the mage that had challenged Yoshirou come in and fill out an application "Great..." William thought as he pulled out his mp3 player and began quietly listening to Beethoven's ninth symphony as he continued to wait.

[Hospital Lobby]

Unacceptable!

Yumi was taken aback when the younger girl just handed away a large amount of money.  Now, Yumi's... allowance... was well above the average, but this girl just handed out money like it was nothing at all!  Before Yumi could come to her senses, the other girl had already begun to retreat outside of the hospital.  "This is unacceptable!" Yumi called out.  "I mean... I can't accept this!"  Yumi bolted after her, but without her boots, by the time Yumi made it outside, the other girl had dissapeared.  Yumi sighed heavily in defeat.

*bzzzz*

Yumi felt a vibration on her back.  By triggering her Universal Adapter in the right manner, a latch opened up, revealing a compartment which held her cell phone.

A message...?

Yumi, we moved the rest of your gear to your new dorm room to save time.  Don't forget to report any anomalies while using the gear.

Yumi smiled to herself as she made her way back to the stadium.  While repairs to the surrounding areas had not begun yet, the stadium itself still stood.  Still, her adventures today got some good data for the Gyroboots, and she didn't have to worry about going back to the lab everytime she wanted to switch out gear. Convenient.

Outside the Stadium

Chronix and Dani glared at each other. Dani expected an answer from Chronix, while Chronix was disgusted at the question.

"Do not classify me as one of those failures, and useless magicians. I do not go around attack schools for no reason, nor will I find a reason to. Now, if you have nothing else to say to me, I have samples to collect."

Dani was astonished. This man clearly had no regard for another's life, and was busy collecting samples instead of cleaning the mess up and help people out. "So why aren't you helping the other students out? I mean, you should at least do something to help out your fellow student body!" Dani shouted.

"Help out? Such sentimentality. I have collected what I came here for, there is nothing else that we need to discuss."

Immediately, Chronix took his leave, leaving Dani alone to pick up the mess of the Golem.

The Necromantic and the Arcanic

Chronix stood at the edge of his bed, and glared at the student uniform that all students are supposed to wear. Naturally, he disdained the uniform, and believed that they were useless. While he was upset over this, he was also going to be in a class with those a year lower than he was. This was more due to him being a Teacher's Aid, so this was excusable on that regard. He would still need to see his technical teacher to retrieve any assignments and check in for attendance, but the point digressed. He didn't want to be in a class with the Second Years, and he was dissatisfied with the uniforms. You think they would have made several different kinds, like ones appealing to the traditional magicians who don the loose robes and such.

What's more, there was another person that would be sharing the same room as him. This was disturbing, and it also worries him. This other student could be invading the privacy of his research of the Aethyr Realm, which could prove to be disdainful to say the least. He looked at the door, wondering of coming to this place was worth it.

The Cyborg and the Pervert

Dani grew irritated from Chronix's words from yesterday, however, he possibly did have a point. He never saw Chronix fight against the students, at least to the best of his memory, and also recalled destroying one of those Golems. That should say something, right? He was still tired from helping clean up the mess, so he didn't want to waste any time getting to class. He figured getting a heat patch to help soothe the pain would be enough for now, and traveled to his dorm room.

He arrived at his dorm room, and saw a name plate:

• Dani Septim
  • Tsubasa Kotobuki

"Hmm. Must be my roommate." Dani thought, while opening the door to his surprise however, he never thought he would see a girl. His eyes grew wide in disbelief, and looked around. He thought that he might have went inside the girls dorm. But he remembered seeing guys all around, and also saw guys walking onto this floor. Silently, before she would notice, Dani took the uniform that was on his bed, closed the door, and sighed. He thought he might need to change in the public bathrooms when he had the chance.

"... I think that heat patch can wait..."

The Stadium Once More

With the announcement that all students were to report to the stadium, Chronix and Dani both made their way to the stadium. However, at the front of the boys Dorm, Chronix and Dani saw each other. Dani, giving the thought about apologizing to Chronix about yesterday, walked up to him. "Hey man, look; sorry about what I said yesterday."

"There's no need for apologies. Please, do let that argument die. We must be going."

Chronix's school uniform was too small for some reason, and couldn't move around it, let alone get it on. He figured that it was useless to try, and instead returned to his normal attire, instead wearing robes that were made of the dark purple, and bright blue trim, representing a more magical feel. Dani however had his uniform on, and it was slightly one size larger. Both finishing their conversation, they headed to the Stadium to see what was up.

When they arrived, they stayed at the entrance, while awaiting the announcements. When Dani and Chronix finally heard these announcements, Dani thought for a quick second about joining, not necessarily about being Vice President, but just a member of the Student Council. He also liked the idea of the festival.

"A festival? What is wrong with this school?" Chronix muttered under his breath. He started to dislike the school even more, but still thinks about gritting through it. Though he disapproved the usefulness of the festival, he did admire openings in the student council. He only considered the idea since they might have perks to more resources materials for study and research.

Classes are in Session

When the announcements were over, both  of them headed to the office when dismissed, and grabbed an application. Dani didn't figure Chronix for the type, until Chronix informed him of his intents of wanting to learn more about magic. Dani mistakenly applied for the Vice President job when not paying attention and hearing Chronix talk about his intents, Chronix was intentionally applying for the VP spot. When both finished their applications, they headed to the class room.

When Dani realized that Chronix was a Third year, he questioned him.

"So, why are you in the Second Year hall?"

"I'm a Teacher's Aid. That's why."

"Ah. And look, our classrooms are next to each other. Looks like I'll be seeing you a lot. Well, guess I'll see you later then."

"So it seems."

Talks with the Demons

Pretty soon after the attack at the institute, Franz finally woke up from his slumber. Satan and Lucifer were obviously real pissed at Franz since he let such a chance for them to display their powers pass by. "What a waste. I could have really done some damage if u decided to go. But no, you just had to skip the ceremony and sleep instead." "Sometimes we wonder what's the point of lending you are powers when you won't even use it at crucial times like those. "Oh shut up you two. I'd fight when I want to or when I really have to. God, you two are the most annoying and aggressive out of the other demons. At least they let me do as I please." 

With that, Franz finally headed for school, a lot has probably happened. And he may be running late for his next class. "Classes probably started, better think up a good alibi as to why I'm this late. Can't really tell them I've slept out for more than a day with all the commotion happening." "Why don't you just use my power manipulate the staff's mind just a bit to not ask too many questions?" A tempting proposition Franz thought though unsure if he would do so.

Finally, the Institute

Franz finally arrived, looking at the time he was very late, probably missed one class already. He never knew there was going to be another assembly though it was probably over then. He decided to just go around and tried to look for the office so he could know where his homeroom class is. Not really familiar with the school, he got lost somewhere and don't really know where he is. "Shit. I hope someone would pass by and give me directions. Not only am I late but I'm also lost. I wonder if I should just stay absent the rest of the day" "Hahaha. Sometimes I wonder if I should favor you a lot more with my power seeing as how much of a sloth you are." "Oh shut up, I just thought of being absent because I'm already this late, and I'm lost. Not that I'm lazy" With that he just stood there waiting for someone to bother and help him.

Normal day time!? - Seriously, nothing's gonna happen again right?

Cheria, who just exited the stadium after the announcement, is wandering around the school premises. Thinking of how thinks would go for her if she joins a club. "Hmmm...I'm not really interested in any clubs or something like that..." she says while giving some deep thoughts regarding joining clubs and such. "Well, I'm sure as heck that I won't join the Student Council. That'd be so stressful. I shouldn't be worried about my academics since my powers handle everything when talking about "normal" stuff so nothing's really gonna stop me if I do join any club and what's more is that I own a dorm room of my own! Talk about lucky! Nothing should be able to cause me any stress hahaha! but still...hmmm..." she continues thinking, with her arms crossed and her finger twirling her Twin-tail hairstyle. As she continues thinking she sees a fellow student who seems lost. 

"Hmmm? I guess that guy's lost. " Cheria says, though she doesn't plan to help some guy she doesn't know out especially since there's no benefit from it, she decided to keep walking around, giving more thought on what she should decide on. 

I'll Always Accept Bribes

Mihoshi didn't really take into account the other girl speaking to Yumi, and she was very surprised when she handed her more than enough money to fix her cross.

Although the girl's attitude did tick her off slightly, she decided to let it go as she just fixed her problem. After noticing the two of them leaving the room, Mihoshi walked out of the hospital in a relaxed, slow pace with an ever unsettling smile on her face. Truth be told, she was already aiming to replace her wooden crucifix with a much sturdier, much heavier metal one, which also doubles as a sword should her blueprints be carried out. She noticed Yumi talking to someone on her cell, but she let her off the hook for now as her debt is already repaid one way or another. With no sign of hurry in her steps, Mihoshi walks towards her new dorm, humming an unusual tune along the way. 

At the dorm....

As she was about to enter her room, she noticed a small name plate hung on it. 

• Mihoshi Karura
  • Yumi Yamashita

Her guts tell her that this "Yumi" person is the one that broke her cross, but she's not 100% sure. Once she opened the door and saw a bunch of unopened packages lying around on the floor, she was slightly irritated and kicked most of them out of her way. After dumping her bags on a table and hanging her three crosses above her bed as some kind of wall decoration, Mihoshi opened the drawer and reluctantly changed into her school uniform. But it seems that even uniforms won't stop her cape, as she continued wearing it as she left the dorm for the stadium.

Suspiciously Quick Recovery Rate

Normally, when Sena fell unconscious, it would take almost a full week to regain her strength, but for some reason, she felt very healthy waking up the next morning. Her timing was just perfect, too, as it was just announced that all students are to assemble again at the stadium. 

After the announcement

Mihoshi didn't particularly care much for the speech, but the part about the festivals did pique her interest. "Festival, huh? Perhaps I can use this opportunity to spread my beliefs..." While there isn't actually a space open for a preaching stand, she is yet to know that. 

[hr]

On the other hand, Sena was more than happy to listen to Yoshirou's speech again. But, just like Mihoshi, she didn't particularly care about any of the announcements made. Being part of a student council was out of the question and she's more interested in just attending and seeing the festival than actually helping them make it. 

Because days where she isn't bedridden are rare, Sena decided to go take a walk around the school before attending class. "Wow, I've never noticed the school is actually this beautiful." She said, complimenting the school garden. "Hehe, I wish I can be this healthy and all the time... " As she happily walked towards the actual school building, she can't help but notice a familiar pair of pink twin-tails. She walked over to Cheria and patted her back. "Hi there! Cheria-san, was it? Welcome to Stravvgoll!" Normally, she would go into a coughing fit right at this time, but she didn't. She greeted her new friend she met among the golems' destruction. 

[i][b]3x Showdown Combo... Psyche![/b][/i] Shiraga stood up from his chair when everyone else started leaving. He saved his game, turned it off, and put it in his pocket, then left, not for the elevator, but for the room a few doors down. He felt obligated to check up on the guy who's life he just saved. [hr] [color=#964B00]"Hey! Come back here right now! As your elder, I expect you to respect me regardless of your power! I SAID COME BACK HERE!!"[/color] Neither girl seemed to listen, and he borderline snarled out loud, then got up from his bed. He wobbled and caught himself on the railing of his bed with his good arm, then proceeded along his bedside table and against the wall to his book, dropped to his knees, and flipped it open to just before the middle of the book and began reading from a chant in the book. Mana started to flow from his body and concentrate into a small light blue dragon spirit that coiled around his broken arm. The dragon sunk into his arm and it glowed blue and a splintering sound could be heard as his arm began to repair instantly. The light then dispersed througout his body restoring enough energy that he could stand. He then got up, removed his cast with a brief spell, then walked out in his patient robes to confront Misaka. [hr] [color=#9F00C5]"YOU!"[/color] Shiraga exclaimed, pointing an accusatory finger at Misaka. [color=#964B00]"Look I wanted you here for - who are you?"[/color] Babylon stopped mid-sentence to inquire about Shiraga. [color=#9F00C5]"Oh, hey there, ungrateful. Ya sleep good? I only saved your life is all."[/color] [color=#964B00]"How dare you call me ungrateful! I am very grateful that you saved me."[/color] [color=#9F00C5]"Fine, whatever. What was Misaka doing in your room?"[/color] [color=#964B00]"You're on a first name basis?"[/color] [color=#9F00C5]"I'm on a first name basis with everyone."[/color] [color=#964B00][i]He's not very respectful...[/i] "Hm. Well, to answer your question, Mikoto here is the reason I'm in the hospital. Yeah, that's right. That giant railgun of her's nearly took off my arm along with that fire golem!"[/color] [color=#9F00C5]"Ooooooooooh! Alright then. Well if you're ok, I guess I'll go now. See ya, sparky,"[/color] he said to Mikoto before leaving for the elevator. [color=#964B00]"Well, Ms. Mikoto? What do you have to say for yourself?"[/color] [b][i]Back at the Boys' Dorms[/i][/b] [color=#9F00C5]"Taha... Mu... Muham-m-med. Muhammed. Taha Muhammed. Hm. Sounds Middle Eastern."[/color] Shiraga was trying to pronounce the name of his new roommate, etched into a plaque just above his. [color=#9F00C5]"Hey, how come he's first?"[/color] He grumbled and entered the room. It was empty. He wondered where Taha could be. The wonder quickly left him as he flopped onto his bed and fell asleep.

Hospital Room

Inside a smaller room in the hospital, Rin finally reawakened from her unconscious sleep, at about 9 pm, moaning in pain. The doctor on duty at the time came in quickly after being alerted by the nurses, and told her what had happened since she was unconscious, and that they wanted to keep her in overnight, rather than send her out to the dorms just yet. Probably just as well too, since her body was quite heavily bandaged, and she found out that she had broken one of her ribs and fractured a bone in her left arm and part of her hip. Considering the force that was going through the golem as it hit the ground, she was surprised that she didn't take more and had been able to be healed so well. A bit of pushing on the doctor revealed that the nanobot guy had used one of his diamond dragons to transfer her from the golem across to the emergency hospital that had been set up. After accepting that explanation, and realising that she was still in a bad way, she relaxed into the blissful quiet of sleep for the night. The next morning, she woke up to find a uniform for her new academy had been brought out for her to wear and, after she finished getting dressed, breakfast arrived into the room as well. Once breakfast was finished, she finally got let out, with a strict reprisal to avoid doing much physical activity that could strain her healing body for the next few days.

Stadium

Reaching the institution, Rin found the notice that the whole group was supposed to meet in the stadium again, and seeing as she was already slightly late, slipped in through a door to the rear of the stadium to find a seat right near the back of the room. After all the announcements were finished, she slipped out again, as quietly as she had entered, and wandered off to find the Main Office and apply for a minor seat on the student council, noticing a few other people arriving as she did, obviously intending to do the same. Quietly, she filled out her slip, before waiting off to the side of the office for the box to arrive for her to submit her application, deciding to find her dorm after school finished, and figure out an event to help with later.

First day of school

As Henry was walking towards the entrance of the institute, he felt that this was gonna be one of his "normal" days again.
He hated his normal days because a normal day for him is a routine. Waking up, brushing your teeth and washing your face,
take a bath, eating breakfast, do all the activities that you're supposed to do, have some free time or not because you're too busy doing things that are important to you, go home, eat dinner, do all the hygienic things that you do, change clothes, study a bit or do things that make you relax, go to sleep and repeat the cycle all over again. This was boring and frustrating for him because he wanted something new. He wanted something or anything at all that would entertain him, so he can spend his days with a smile on his face.

Henry saw the notice that was posted on the large electronic bulletin board where all the students had to go to the stadium, with nothing else to do, he decided to go there. As Henry went inside, he chose to take the seat near the exit so he wouldn't have much of a hassle going outside the stadium. He didn't really listen to what the announcer said as he wasn't really interested in the small announcements that were made, but once he heard the announcer's voice saying
"school festival", Henry was all ears because he knew that this is where unexpected things happen.

After they were all dismissed, Henry decided to go for a walk around Stravvgoll to let his mind wander around, even thinking of skipping classes. Henry's phone vibrated in his left pocket. as he took the phone out and opened it, Henry saw one message saying, "all the packages are in the dormitory." After reading the message, he quickly decided to go to the boy's dormitory to fix the packages that contained a lot of stuff that he uses.

Just Another Regular Day

Taha did not have any substantial injuries that needed medical treatment. His brainwaves showed no abnormalities even with all of the stress he put on it with that whole dragon festival he put on. Quite as it was kept Taha did a lot of work in that battle, but it was mainly support work not front line murder like all of the injured combatants came back with. Nevertheless he was satisfied with his efforts. Though this just made him want to try harder in order to be more of service in the future. As he was done he contemplating on future possibilities he decided to pay attention to this second assembly. It seemed to be going along quite smoothly as there weren't any mages acting up again. Taha's face lit up at the mention of Student Council elections. He might not have been of a higher year and he was only a level 2 Esper but he did love helping people and what better way to do that than be on the council. He wasn't going to sign-up for the Vice president position immediately he would need to wait for that but now was a good time to be on the council. When the speech was over and everyone dispersed Taha immediately made his way to filling out the student council form and it was nicely in the black box.

Since classes didn't start yet Taha made it his priority to go check out his new dorm room. He looked at his assigned section and saw his roommate to be a Shiraga Murasakime. He did a quick mental scan of all the "research" he did sifting through the participants of the first induction ceremony and this one didn't seem to ring any bells. He wondered what would type of person this guy would be. He opened the door to his new room and he noticed some creature flopped out on the bed. The quick mental scan immediately checked out as the person who saved his statistical mistake and from falling. The young lad was asleep So Taha tried to be as quiet as possible as he set up his equipment for his little side research project. Well it looks like I have the honor of having one of the great saviors of the academy to be my roommate. Interesting. If he helped take down that beast from before then he has to be a pretty powerful person.

At some point in time, Rangi had left the hospital room he was staying in. After all, he was now pretty much healed, so there was no real reason to stick around. At another point in time, he had been given his dorm room number. So, the next logical course of action was to go find his dorm room. It shouldn't be TOO difficult, right?

...Aside from the fact that he had no idea where to go. He probably should've asked for directions. Then again, now that he thinks about it, he already did ask for directions at one point in time.

Perhaps the blow to the head had more negative effects than he originally thought.

Either way, he got a move on, weaving through people and running across courtyards, occasionally asking directions from bystanders. After quite the trek and at least 3 occasions of getting lost, he found his way to his room. Finding his way inside, he discovered a semi-modest settlement. A few beds, a couple of desks, drawers, etc. Overall, a very pleasant room. He sat down on the bed he designated as his. Feeling a cool breeze from AC wash over him, he couldn't help but crack a large smile.

"You know... despite everything, I think this is going to be a good time."

Awww, So we wont be having a second round?

Gin yawned, as he hastily made his way towards the office. The boy still wore his hospitle garb, due to having overslept this morning, and he was eager to apply for vice-president, then stop in his room to change. The shadow mage quickly slid into the room, followed by a shadowy humanoid figure, that carried  two suitcases in its large muscular arms. Smiling at everyone he knew, and addressing them by their respective nicknames, Gin hastily filled out the Vice-president form, before dashing away with his shadowy escort. Ignoring the odd looks he received from his fellow students, Gin shoved his way through the hall, stopping only to check room numbers. Finally finding the door to his future dwellings, Gin took a second to catch his breath, before kicking the door in.

New friends, and a free show?

Taking his first step into his new home, Gin instantly noticed the tan gentlemen sitting on one of the beds. As his shadow threw down his luggage, Gin greeted his roommate in a cheery tone. "Hellloooo, Looks li-" The shadow mage cut himself short, as memories from the opening ceremony came flooding back. Gin's eyes widened as he matched the back of the other boy's head, with the boy that had warped him away during the fight in the stadium. "Hey! Its the weirdo from the entrance ceremony..." Gin's tone returned to normal, as he subconsciously rubbed the spot that the other boy had taken hair from. "Oh, well. I was hoping to be with Mr.Arcane body, or Barbecue-san, but I guess we could still have fun." Gin's shadow sunk into the floor, as it's master fished in his bags,and pulled out an extra school uniform. 

Without a second thought, Gin striped from his hospitle get-up, leaving himself standing naked in the center of room. "So, what do I call you ? Weirdo-san doesn't quite flow right..." Gin took up a thinking expression, before sliding on his boxers, and uniform pants. Two black arms suddenly shot up from his shadow, messily dressing the boy in his shirt, as he plopped on his bed. "Any ideas?"

Reunion!~ The Lucky Girl meets  the Sickly Girl again!

Cheria, who was still thinking at the time, was suddenly greeted by a famliar person. "Ahhh!, Sena-senpai! Thanks for the welcome." She giggles for a bit, quite happy by the energy that the former sickly person is now showing her. "You seem reaaaallly lively." she follows up. "I'm glad she seems to be getting really well." she thought. 

Seeing as she's interacting with a person who might be cosidering her as a "friend". Cheria gave off quite a worried smile, she suddenly wondered if she could know more about the school clubs since Sena has spent a year in the institute. "Say, Sena-senpai" she says as she crosses her arms, tiltiing her head to the side. "Have you decided to join any club or are you in any club as of now? I'm kind of thinking if I should be joining one. Hrmnm..." she asks.

-- GM POST --

[hr] Yoshirou was eager to have a look through the Student Council application box at lunch, do some background research on the applicants and perhaps see if some applications may mysteriously go missing before the teachers go to them, but he was, unfortunately, also bound to the rules and had to help out with the school festival. It appeared that the Vice-Principal saw right through him and realized his devious plans for controlling the school, therefore, despite Yoshirou's protests that his job was simply to oversee it all as the Student Council President, the Aegis was forced to decide upon events to help with. Adding to it, the Vice-Principal decided that he should be setting an example for the rest of them and take initiative to join in on five events while the rest of Student Council, aka, only Isamu thus far, had to do at least two.

"He's crazy, why is a guy like him Vice-Principal?" said Yoshirou frustratedly as he stood outside the cafeteria looking at all the events arranged. "Five events?"

"I say, he's a rather perceptive guy who can see past your smiles and charms, and thus can make wise decisions," pointed out Isamu. "You're just angry that you're not getting your way. Well, joining all these events would be a grand opportunity for you to show off, as well as make friends and better your relationship with the general public."

"Except my ability isn't suited for these kind of things," said Yoshirou. "I'll be as useless as the next guy. Agh, everything's going downhill since I joined this school."

"Oh, come on, it's only day two. You have a certain theatrical flair and charm and admittedly, girls do find you quite handsome. Why don't you join the play?" asked Isamu. "I might join as well because backstage work is my forte."

Yoshirou brightened at being reminded of his virtues, but still grumbled. "I better play the hero. Very well. That's one event. Now, I need four more."

"I was thinking about joining the cafe. I'm a rather good cook, and you'd draw everyone to come if you were a waiter," said Isamu. "It'd be some girls' dreams to come to such a cafe."

"Me? A waiter? Are you asking me to lower myself to a mere servant? You forget that I am of noble birth and such actions do not fit my high standing," said Yoshirou raising a fist in the air dramatically.

"Ah, well, it's an easy one, maybe you can just sit outside and holler for people to come then," said Isamu. He creased his eyebrows at the mention of Yoshirou's circumstances of birth.

"Che, fine, whatever," said Yoshirou. "Other suggestions?"

"Of course, there's the talent show," said Isamu, pointing at the biggest sign there.

"Ah, that is where I'll shine," said Yoshirou. "Alright, two more."

"Haunted House sounds like fun, I might join in and do behind-the-scenes stuff and pull up some props," said Isamu. "It incorporates some acting, so you'd be good."

"Alright, one more," said Yoshirou.

"I'm out of ideas," said Isamu. "Just pick a random one."

Yoshirou closed his eyes and pointed at a random event, his finger landed on "House of Mirrors". "Alright, that's all I suppose," said Yoshirou. He put in his options through his phone while Isamu did the same. "We're supposed to meet up for an early lunch meeting now with the rest of our group aren't we?"

"Yeah, we're supposed to bring our lunch," said Isamu. "Let's head in and buy something to eat now."

[hr]In the cafeteria

"Yo! Himura-senpai!" someone called out. Yoshirou located the source of the voice as a person near the front of the line. He and his friend were trying to wave the Aegis over.

"It's Himura-sama, don't forget it," said the Student Council President annoyed.

"Yes, Himura-sama, I'm sorry!" cried the student. "But, we saved a spot for you in line! For Akiama-sama as well!"

"Oh, you remember Akiama-sama but you don't remember Himura-sama?" asked Yoshirou. He was rather unhappy about the recent events and was less forgiving than usual.

"Erm, well," the student looked distraught.

"I'm just kidding with you," said Yoshirou with a big smile and patting the kid on the back. "Thank you. Just don't forget next time!"

"Y-y-yes, Himura-sama!" said the two of them earnestly and they smiled at each other, having earned the Aegis's favor and they took their place at the back of the line.

"I suppose being popular or being friends with someone popular has its merits, huh?" commented Isamu, looking at the long line behind them. "I feel kind of guilty. Some of these guys don't look to happy that we've just cut in front."

"Their place in line is still the same," argued Yoshirou. "There's still the same number of people in front of them."

"Yeah, I guess," said Isamu.

And The Winner Is...

While in his room setting up he received a school wide notification about the festival that the students had to participate in. Upon looking at his laptop to further read the message, he was elated to see that House of Mirrors was among the list of attractions. He literally jumped for joy. This is going to be so AWESOME! It seems like today is turning out to be a good day. Luckily he had just finished setting up everything and his roommate still appeared to be asleep. He grabbed what things he needed and bolted outside the dorm. Not wanting to waste any time Taha decided to fly on Hyozanryu all the way back to the main campus where the sign-up sheets were. While flying over head he could note that there was a long line waiting waiting for the cafeteria. Luckily he wasn't hungry and he didn't particularly car for eating in the cafeteria anyway. It was that the food was nasty it was just that on general he usually has so much work to do that he doesn't have time for simply eating. He must try eating and doing something else. 

He immediately flew down and through (making sure not to break anything and adjust Hyozanryu's size) the building and he landed right outside the Student Council office. He walked in and tried to find some sign-up sheet somewhere as to show his earnest need to join in the festivities. Though in hindsight at such a technologically advanced school He probably could have checked online for sign-ups. His head dropped as he came to this realization subsequently realizing his folly.

[At the dorm : Quite the surprise]

I've finally made it...!

Yumi smiled as she approached her dorm room. A brief look at the nameplate revealed the name of her roommate. "Mihoshi Karura, hmm," she mused to herself before trying the handle.

Unlocked?

Now curious about who her roommate was, Yumi swung open the door. On one side of the room was a set of boxes; most likely her gear from the lab. They were spread across one side of the room haphazardly. On the other side... on the other side...

Yumi closed the door.  The... cross girl...

After taking a few moments to collect herself, Yumi took a deep breath and opened the door slowly.

"Uhm... hello, again," she said somewhat awkwardly, trying her best to not offend Mihoshi.

[hr]

[Outside the cafeteria : Festival Experimentation?]

Eventually, Yumi came to terms that her roommate was in fact the same person who planted her foot on her head when they first met, due to Yumi accidentally breaking the cross Mihoshi was carrying on her back.  She came down to the area outside the cafeteria and looked over the various events that would be held during the festival.  Of the ones listed, the play and the talent show seemed the most interesting.  Expecting to be able to work backstage, Yumi began thinking about perhaps trying to make her own device to help the event.  She'd have to petition the lab for any spare parts they aren't using; Yumi was sure they would be fine with her making her own devices, as long as she reported the data, of course.  Not really hungry, Yumi leaned against a nearby wall and began to imagine the kinds of things she could make.

Radar Duo

"Oh, he's so shy, running off like that- oh, right..."
Tsubasa quickly dashed towards the cafeteria. That was when he met his sister Tsubaki amd gave her a great big hug.

"Well, I think we should do what we do best..."
With that, they noted the Student Council Sign-ups and both signed it.

"I'll ensure that both of us get in," the twins spoke in unison.

Next, they turned to the upcoming events.

"So... what should we- CAFE? Maid cafe?"
Tsubaki smiled.

"Glorious. Let's hope it's a maid cafe. Waiters are fine too. But maid cafes are superior," Tsubasa grinned.

[hr]

Necronomicon

"Well then..."

The mysterious entity who waltzed into the school.

"Necessary huh? House of mirrors it is..."

Shinka smiled while releasing a soft chuckle. All according to plan. She then looked at the applications for Student Council positions.

No, it'll make my movements more obvious...

The Main Office

The process of filling out the application forms for Student Council Vice President was a very simple one, but it was somewhat time consuming.  All the personal information he needed to fill out wound up taking him significantly longer than he had at first anticipated, and he didn't stick around very long after finishing filling out the form.  He wasn't particularly worried, and was certain that his teacher would understand his reasons for being late to class.  Thus it was that he moved as quickly as possible with his injuries off to his first class of the day.  He'd been informed that he'd need to sign up for at least two events to participate in at lunch.

The Cafeteria

Class had gone fairly well for the mage, not that there was any surprise in that.  Teachers tended to like it when their students took what they were being taught seriously after all, enough it seemed to be willing to forgive such a student showing up late to class.  Once that class was done it was time for lunch, an early lunch in fact as he needed to be meeting up with the rest of the prospective student councilors.  As he entered the cafeteria, he took notice of the events and their respective sign-up locations.  Two stuck out in his mind specifically, the Haunted House and Play.  He practically already had a costume for the haunted house, and his bandages didn't cover his face so if he wound up playing a role in the production they could just be covered with costume.

That done, he made his way into the lunch line and simply stood there waiting as the collection of people in front of him slowly worked their way through it.  Imagine his surprise when the two directly in front of him gave up their spots for someone else.  To be correct, two someone elses.  He couldn't help but chuckle a bit as he noticed who it was, and a bandaged hand moved forwards to clap Yoshirou rather heavily on the shoulder.

"Hey Yoshirou.  Fancy seeing you here."  He had a feeling that was all he'd need to say to get the Aegis' attention.

Such a tiring day and class hasn't even started yet

jogging in a very relaxed manner, Henry was going to the boy's dormitory. As he reached the dormitory, Henry tried to catch his breath from the long jog that he just did. After taking a break, he tried to find his room which took him some time, because of how big it is. Multiple nameplates of all the male students that live there, doors that all look the same, a very large dormitory that has the capability to make you lost without the students even knowing about it. "Finally!!!," Henry felt happy after all the searching that he had done. As he was about to open the door to go to his room, he saw a nameplate where he read his own name but didn't read His roomate's, probably because of all the nameplates with different names that he saw. As he went inside, he saw his package lying on the floor which he instantly took and placed it on the bed. Henry opened the package which is a big box measuring 6 cubic feet that contained all his gadgets and machines, some were things that he made while others were things that he bought. As he opened the box, he took two swords which are made of ultra high carbon steel and placed on both sides of his hips. Henry removed his trench coat and attached it with gadgets. He then took of his sleeveless shirt, near slim pants, changed to his school uniform and finally put on his trench coat and gloves.   

After all the organizing that he did, he went outside of the dormitory and travelled to class through feet. As he was calmly walking, he took out his phone and checked if there were any updates in the institute, apparently there were  school festival events and also clubs to sign up from. From one of the events that were about to happen at the festival, he chose the cafe because of its calm and happy mood. As for clubs, he's still indecisive as there were a lot to choose from. After signing up, Henry realized that he was late and quickly ran to class with his phone on his hand.

Magical time traveling back to before assembly

Walking towards the school's dorms, Sam felt somewhat dejected. For one thing, he looked out of place, as he wasn't wearing a uniform. For another, he now had substantially less money than he had in the not-so-distant past. And to top it off, given the people he had met so far at the school, he was probably going to have to room with some kind of psycho. Soon enough, he arrived at his room, and read the name on the door that wasn't his own: Babylon Garden.

"Um...OK, who names their kid Babylon? And I thought having an American name stuck out here..." He shrugged, and entered the room. Nobody else was there. Mr Garden, whoever he was, hadn't arrived. "Ah...well, quiet I guess." With that he changed into a uniform, and made a mental note to order another one later in the day.

OMG, a festival!!!

Sam found himself in the cafeteria. He had just come from the office, where he had ordered a new uniform, and in doing so drained his pockets even more. "Gonna have to try to not destroy any more of these things. I swear, these outfits aren't worth nearly as much as they charged me." He sighed, and loosened his tie a bit. The thing was a damn choking hazard. Looking around, he spotted the sign-up sheets for the festival events, and wandered over to take a look. "Not too much interesting...the talent show seems big, I guess. What would I do though? Some sort of engineering thing? No...I can't do anything really impressive. Hm. I could do some kind of comedy routine, assuming the people here appreciate puns. Does that even count as a talent for a show like this?" He signed up for the talent show anyway, assuming he could do comedy, or at least find something if he couldn't.

Glancing in the lunchroom, he saw that the line was very, very long. He decided he might as well wait for it to get shorter, and be sitting down in the meantime. Looking around, he spotted a bench next to the door, and plonked himself down on it. There didn't appear to be anyone else in the hall by him, except a brown-haired girl (Yumi) leaning against a wall. Seeing as he didn't have much to do out here (and how he hadn't yet met anyone sane at the Institute), he decided he might as well talk. Looking up at the girl, he said "Hello! So, um, what festival events did you sign up for? I saw you at the sheets before me."

Archived