Yugioh: Return of the Numbers! (OOC/STARTED/ACCEPTING/PG-13/CO-HOSTED BY GENDO IKARI)

In RL yeah you can get bad hands. In an RP you and your opponent have perfect control of how things play out. To watch one person just draw nothing but answers is in bad taste (imo). The two of you could have came together and put forth something decent at the very least.

I guess we just have to look towards the future on this one.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh, I'm going to bed now. I'll just sleep on this and see if there's some way to please everyone on this, or if I should just end the duel as quickly as possible so it can be swept under the rug and be completely forgotten. Either way, I feel like an asshole now.

Just informing all of you that I have recently become very ill, so my activity will be very limited until I start feeling better. Not that I've been all that active lately, but sure Roland have anything to do soon, I won't be around too much to make any use of it.

I hope it's not too late to join, This would be my first RP so sorry if I make any minor mistakes, I will try my best to avoid such things.

Name: Katsu (He chooses to hide his full name)

Affiliation: Number Holder, RAVEN Agent (because there is only 2 of these so far)

Appearance: He weighs little over 150 pounds but is quite tall at just over 6 foot. He has hard red hair which looks wild (not in a sense of his hair being messy but more of an aggressive hair style) and his red eyes almost look like flames when gazed at directly. He wears brown and red clothing that looks worn and damaged. Around his neck he has a necklace with a fiery red gem encased. He wears no cape or head wear but has a black leather belt with 2 side pockets, 1 for his deck and another for his number cards. His trousers are rough and but not torn and he has red/orange outlines around the brim of his trousers and sleeves.

He has white skin but has acquired a natural tan from duelling outside with his red and black duel disk which he carries with him often both to represent him as a duellist and to be prepared for anyone who challenges him, or who are unfortunate enough to be challenged by him. In addition to all of this he also wears a pair of dark red boots with flames symbolising his like for fire attribute monsters. He also has a pair of rough brown/dark red gloves which have been torn to expose his fingers.

Personality: Kastu is a passionate duellist blinded by anger. His lust for revenge has driven him to affiliating himself with RAVEN. He generally enjoys duelling and cares not for money but rather power (in the form of number cards). He has a short temper and can sometimes get ahead of himself. Kastu's appearance and deck style match his aggressive personality. When in a good position he can become increasingly cocky and aggressive, dedicating a lot to the field and often leading to his downfall (this is his greatest weakness.) However, he is also known to make decent comebacks when his initial plan fails assuming his opponent does not allow him to recover. His primary goal is usually to burn his opponent's life points and if that does not succeed he will use his number monsters to maintain control of the game. Katsu has no known family and is thought to be a travelling duellist living of money earned from tournaments. Although a rough person by nature he has no real malicious intent and merely wishes to regain his title as undefeated (see history) neither does he care much for RAVEN's quest for the number cards.

History: Katsu, a highly skilled duellist was sought by RAVEN for his impressive feats as a duellist and was wanted as a future agent. Kastu was challenged by many duellists hired to test his skills in which he defeated one-by-one. RAVEN's interest in his skills increased when he defeated one of their strongest agents to claim the powerful "Number 78: Ordain, Adjudicator". Seeking not only to reclaim their number card but to enlist him they set up a devious ploy. Katsu, was one of the best players in the world and was entered for the world championship qualifiers where he reached the finals and faced off against a mysterious number hunter. However, RAVEN had rigged the duel and Katsu, originally undefeated, had lost. RAVEN then offered him a number card and the opportunity to get his revenge in exchange for his service. Seeking the strength to defeat his rival he instantly agreed. He now works as a RAVEN agent, waiting for his opportunity. Little does he realise he is merely a puppet being used by RAVEN for more a more sinister purpose and has been manipulated to work for them.

Over the years of servitude he was forced to  discard is old identity and has replaces his old duel disk with a black and red one as well as altering his general appearance. RAVEN ordered him enter the diamond cup in which he did not refuse seeking, at last, the chance to find and defeat the number hunter whom defeated him. His trust in RAVEN and belif that they can help him keeps him as a loyal subject in which they can control as well as a valuable asset to their ranks.

Number (if applicable): Number 78: Ordain, Adjudicator, Number, Number 44: Sky Pegasus

The app does not have the minimum required paragraphs for all the fields. Once it is fixed let me know.

Yeah I was making it late at night so I had to stop after a while, I will finish it later on today.

EDIT: I have added additional detail, if it is still not enough then I will have to go over it... again. >.<

Archived