Yugioh: Return of the Numbers! (OOC/STARTED/ACCEPTING/PG-13/CO-HOSTED BY GENDO IKARI)

Not about to wait on Gendo, so that's out the window. I think I'll wait until I wake up tomorrow to see if there's any PC interaction/interest, and if not, I'll request an NPC. In the meantime, I'm gonna go attempt to rest without feeling too much pain.

You rang?
After 3 days of relative inactivity (you can thank my grandparents), I am back in full force.
So you can stop your hatin'.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just sent a message about it, as well; it especially is important whether Barricade actually is a spell, or if that was a typo and it was actually a trap. If it's a spell, Hina could just negate it and start the process of what the Mountain Goddesses do.

Sorry about that I had fixed Barricade and the rest of them last night but I guess I didn't save Barricades changes I need to flip that around abit at the moment I'd be loosing by 400 LP if I had used and checked the edited one. Really sorry

Sorry about that I had fixed Barricade and the rest of them last night but I guess I didn't save Barricades changes I need to flip that around abit at the moment I'd be loosing by 400 LP if I had used and checked the edited one. Really sorry

Sorry about that I had fixed Barricade and the rest of them last night but I guess I didn't save Barricades changes I need to flip that around abit at the moment I'd be loosing by 400 LP if I had used and checked the edited one.

Really sorry

Well, I have a dentist appointment to go to, and it turns out I'm also going to be hanging out with a couple of friends afterwards for dinner, so I won't be back until much later tonight. Hopefully things can be worked out to the point where I can continue with Skullbook after I get back.

And this is why the Mountain Goddesses are plenty powerful in their own right; they tend to have answers to several situations that are acceptable in their own right. Not to mention they are also adorable and cuddly. That is also very important to their strength.

That face-down monster was set before the activation of Double Summon, so there was a target. This also wasn't planned out; just winging it. 

Also, Skull, Effect Veiler can't be used during your own turn; it has to be done during your opponent's Main Phase.

I read it a second ago I guess wiki really isn't a reliable source (neither is my cousin [lier]) I'll edit. I checked another source just a few seconds ago and it showed the card. I'm really out of place right now with your deck pretty much stopping EVERYTHING I can't tell how you would harm them. I'm trying to figure out how to stop them. So far nothing. They really are terrifying in there own way.

I read it a second ago I guess wiki really isn't a reliable source (neither is my cousin [lier]) I'll edit.

I checked another source just a few seconds ago and it showed the card.

I'm really out of place right now with your deck pretty much stopping EVERYTHING I can't tell how you would harm them. I'm trying to figure out how to stop them. So far nothing. They really are terrifying in there own way.

Well, I'm just picking cards at random for which Roland can draw, to be honest, and there's not really too much more to say about that. Not every duel can be epic, y'know; sometimes, they just get a little one-sided. I mean, I guess we could attempt to scrap the entire fucking duel to please the masses, but that seems like much more of a hassle than I want to deal with. If things kept going like they first were, though, it'd be a much different story, and boring in a much different way, since there would be no way for Roland to declare an attack. It'd just be a simple stand-still until I got fed up with it and made him draw a Dark Hole or something.

Pretty much I just figured out how to counter your cards the one weakness they have and I know this works and it happens before you can counter anything. "Aliens would screw your deck over using a simple, "Alien Mars" negate the effect of monsters with A-counters, then special summoning "Alien dog and placing 2 counters on any monster on the field. The tricky part countering effects can't be activated against them except "Bottomless trap hole" "Trap hole" those cards otherwise your Godesses are toasted if they have "Alien overlord and a countering card. I actually choosing random card names I know of and using those by looking them up and such on the Internet.

Archived