Yugioh: Return of the Numbers! (OOC/STARTED/ACCEPTING/PG-13/CO-HOSTED BY GENDO IKARI)

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I keep finding myself yearning to use my other archetypes, but the amount of characters I'd have to make for them would be rather ridiculous. I have seven complete archetypes, with an eighth on the way. Even if I double up on decks for each of them, I'd need at least four characters. That's not also to mention that this game is at a crawl, so it probably doesn't matter in the long run.

Having had dealings with Gendo in the past, he's probably pissed off with at least one person involved in the RP, and just said fuck it and left. And slowly but surely, it seems like I'm the only one who's left interested in seeing where this RP could possibly go. Again. Fuck, I have the worst sense in choosing stable RPs.

Yeah, and when is Gendo going to get off his arse and actually work on that post? Sure, he may have said he tried to do the post once, but he sure as hell hasn't tried to correct himself and get it up again. I don't care how "distracted" he is with the other RPs he's in, this is unacceptable from a "co-host."

Gensokian, stop being so quick to judge this RP.

Roleplaying takes dedication and resolve.

However, I do feel like I have thoroughly let you all down.
I had an awesome tag duel planned, but a combination of RL factors meant I had to choose between working on a massive post or a shorter one for the crossover.
I chose poorly, and that is my fault.

Please forgive me. I will write up a summary of what happened in the duel, but I will be unable to show it in its entirety, which bums me out incredibly.

Archived