Yugioh: Return of the Numbers! (OOC/STARTED/ACCEPTING/PG-13/CO-HOSTED BY GENDO IKARI)

And when would we be seeing said summary? An hour? Tomorrow? Next month? If you can't keep up with this due to your personal life and personal choices, just say so and let us move on with it. If you're going to be this slow, then don't be the co-host, plain and simple.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gensokian: I understand where you are coming from, I really do. However, despite the fact that recent event have been frustrating (to say the least) we can at least be civil. Additionally, although you have been one of the most active members of the RP (and I really do appreciate that) you are not in a position to ask Gendo to step down from co-host. I asked him to co-host, it is my (and I suppose his) decision for him to step down.

Trust me, I have been civil thus far, and I wasn't asking him to step down; it was a suggestion, albeit a bit of a pushy one. I just gave my side of it, put up my reasoning, and left it at that. I still hold by that suggestion, as well, especially if Gendo doesn't think he'll be able to post more than once every week and a half, and not really inform us about it. So, I suggest he either step down, or post in ways that won't hold up the entire story until he can finish whatever it is he'll be making us wait on. 

Speaking of informing people, I also will not be around for the rest of the day; I have a date planned with my girlfriend, and it's going on all night, if you catch my meaning. I won't be able to post anything until tomorrow, so please keep that in mind, if it will become relevant.

Just to ask now, can we use user-made decks. I have others decks I know by heart, but i just want to know if this is okay as long as they aren't OPed?

If you mean with your own custom cards, that's what most of us are doing.

Pretty much anything goes as long as you run it by Puff and he approves.

Name: Scorpa Ni buzl. She goes by Hallo and is nicknamed "The Unyielding Wall"

Affiliation: Number Hunter

Appearance: Scorpa has long waist length hair, t is a nice spring green in color and she wears it like a arm wrap. Her let arm as covered in a few light burns and charred black skin, she hides it all with her own hair. Her right arm has several thick metal bracelets which become a large almost broad sword shaped duel disc. She wears a deep forest green and storm cloud grey camo hoodie over her and two sets of headphones are on her person at all times as she hates people's voices and is constantly listening to jazz.

Two belts sit on her person at all time on top of a pair of faded grey toned jeans. Her belt holds her deck and her (I'm drawling a blank on the name of the eye glass thing they wear really sorry about this.). Her pockets contain various forms of jazz radio and mp3's as so she never runs out of music to listen too. She wears black All-Stars and long green socks on her feet. She folds her jeans up and her left knee is usually missing clothing.

Her cheek bones are hollow and her chin is covered in a scar where she removed her number. From her skin as the card is still constantly showing up in her deck but the number doesn't regrow on her chin. Her eyes are mismatched as one is a meadow green and the other rock grey, gold, and silver all at once.

Personality: Hallo is impassive and like her nickname a wall that doesn't budge once put up. She had the number 173: The Wall Builder, but destroyed it in her moment of anger. She hates those who to her shrink to using Numbers and is always trying to get her hands only them so she can burn them all to ashes. To her her only care is to win all the Numbers and burn them. She could care less about her opponents feelings and has looked away the feelings of interdepence. Her language is of a different country and why she speaks in the language of the nation she is in she tends to use her own language when she starts to feel irritated. She mutters a lot and on the battle field she kills like a box would. By rendering everything useless.

History: When Hallo still lived in her village she was constantly leaving to go and look at the wilderness and all the living creatures. One her 10th birthday, the rainstorm that day had becomerampant and it was well past midnight when it started the town fire. It killed half the village in silence and then the bell of working finally went off.

Hallo's older Brother was ordered to take her and run to the far off Mahe bushes which were used to make umbrella's in the rain forest. There they hide from the fire, but the ashes and smoke got to them blocking it from her Hallo's brother saved her life, but ended up dying from the fumes. Hallo for the last time in her life cried that day. It was the last day she had ever said the word family as the orphan was taken in by a neighboring tribe which had allied with hers. From there the modern day tribe taught her about duel monsters and some of the ways they were used. She was there half a week before returning to bury her brother. That was when she first heard his voice in her head asking if she wanted strength and power. Then without a word she was given her Number card. She tore it without second thought thinking her brother had been sent to haunt her for being weak.

Deciding over his grave to become strong she snuck into a refuge camp after four days of travel and was given a free flight to the Underground New Domino Refuge where many im strange lived, but slowly she made her way out and after three weeks of work as a card store helper, the owner a old man and his wife took her in as there child since they had none. After another few years she became somewhat fluent in the nations language and had her own deck of monsters. Becoming a champ of her region. But she still had a curse. And to remove hers she swore to remove all other curses and destroy all Number cards.

Deck Type: Eartheans

Number (if applicable): nope refuses them. The one she has she has torn in half countless times because she received it while crying over her brother and refuses it because she thinks it's her brothers soul manifested in a card. It is constantly reforming and going into her deck like a ghost would.

The card is Number 173: The Wall Builder

Archived